[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Operation High Jump

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 51

Nazis find Antartica Inner Earth entrance to Shambala/Agartha

A certain class of Fallen Angel and their hybrid descendants have been "exiled" there.

Fallen Angels and Nazis collaborate for world domination. United States was raised up by God and defeated the Nazis.

United States Learns of Nazi Occult pursuits and Antartica. Attempts to destroy Nazis once and for all.
>>
File: Secret World Antartica Tunnels.jpg (133KB, 634x427px) Image search: [Google]
Secret World Antartica Tunnels.jpg
133KB, 634x427px
Fallen Angels destroy USA Naval Fleet with extreme ruthlessness
>>
The new plan becomes for the Nazis/Fallen Angels to infiltrate America. This occurs through Operation Paperclip and other program.

Nasa created and inspired by Nazi scientists and occult devotees like Jack Parsons.

Fallen Angels provide the technology and know how for our space program. Our US Government starts slowly but surely being infiltrated by Nazis and Luciferians devoted to finishing what WW2 started.

Bohemian Grove is retooled as a place to secretly plan the Luciferian world order and to conduct communion and worship of the Archons.

So called "UFO" sightings increase at a very rapid pace.

Nasa finds the Moon very inhabited by Fallen Angels. Nasa realizes there is a dome (Firmament) keeping us and the Fallen Angels in.

Nasa realizes the Earth is shaped as a half sphere. Flat on top and rounded at the bottom. Antartica ice walls keep us in, and over the Ice Walls is undiscovered territory held by Fallen Angels

Welcome to the real history of the modern world.
>>
the earth is flat, but a dome on bottom, the earth is hollow and gnomes live there. They are decendants from aliens that landed here during an ice age and had to live underground. many years later they evolved into gnomes, some came out after the ice ages to evolve into modern humans. this is why dwarfism exists today, left over gnome genes. its also why people were much shorter hundreds of years ago.

the Nazis found an alien tunnel to middle earth, this was sealed off millions of years ago by nature. most of the entrances to middle earth are gone now.
>>
>>19097951
Aliens=Fallen Angels and the demonic.
>>
see the logo stamped on the letter. It shows they literally were climbing up the Ice Wall barrier and seeing what was beyond...
>>
>>19097971
Uss Mt Olympus!!
>>
File: Nephilim Nazis.jpg (48KB, 264x400px) Image search: [Google]
Nephilim Nazis.jpg
48KB, 264x400px
Love this stuff
>>
>>19097926
Y know this is what I hear from the assclowns around me who call themselves shadow people and that you can use some kind of portal or door at the poles of the planet to get to these places. Literally I've seen their subplanes, I've seen seen Agartha and I'm pretty sure it's all a ruse. Neither the area 51ish place I traveled to one morning or the national labs like place had anyone in them, they were basically deserted. Angels are outrageously strong. It wouldn't be out of the ordinary that the two or three people I saw are just there as mental artifacts, because an angel is a moral creature and training off them is easy while they are physically wrestling with a class of entities that are so stupid it makes it seem all of the mental wrestling we do seem like work the Angel's already done. Once you realize this had been happening your entire life you can just choose to pass entirely since it happened in the present. Their mental activity is being restructured against them by turning their intentions toward your ego and leaving it be as the passive device it always was. It was "too late" for them but it was "too soon" for you.
>>
File: Secret World Nazi Wotan .jpg (28KB, 320x245px) Image search: [Google]
Secret World Nazi Wotan .jpg
28KB, 320x245px
>>19098005
Question. Why do you think Agartha is a ruse?

Very interested.
>>
Forgot to add the Operation High Jump was repelled by "flying saucers" basically the Fallen Angels Vimina technology
>>
>>19098010
Because when you're being physically wrestled by an angel it makes everything you do mentally look like a joke. This planet is not forgotten, and it's not even like anything you think or say was going to be confused by the idea that we already knew you'd do these things, and now you're going to be confused because
>>
>>19098054
(2/2) now we won't even want to forget what you did because we can laugh at it, all because you wanted to confuse yourself.
>>
>>19098054
That's interesting but how does that follow with Agartha?
>>
>>19098060
>>
File: x0n6y7pzf3yy.jpg (51KB, 600x614px) Image search: [Google]
x0n6y7pzf3yy.jpg
51KB, 600x614px
>>19098062
It's a mistake. You can't put words in mouths while you're wrong to begin with and an angel was right to begin with. It's like having acted on a double negative. "Hurr yeah let's create a whole parallel plane of reality so I can shirk my passivism off onto an ontologically passive construct!!" It's like whispering your bad idea was only going to make it stupider because you look like an idiot trying to hide something as large as a universe which has nowhere to be hidden or any business being hidden, and wasn't even something that could be whispered so now you're being forced to yell something you knew wasn't going to be able to be held back, but you tried anyway to stop it from happening.
>>
>>19098103
So it's a human idea that you have seen proven wrong by Angels? I'm trying to understand you.
>>
>>19098116
Not sure there is anything really there for you to understand.... He seems intent and being as vague as possible.

Also, "physically wrestled by angel"?

U wot m8?
>>
The Luciferian world order will happen whether you like it or not. It's what everyone is working towards.
>>
>>19098140
not me chum
>>
>>19097959
And ancient humans, accessing eternal life technology, who are living now...thousands of years later than they made the miracles of the bible.
>>
>>19098145
I like that image very much. Very pretty.
>>
Isnt there supposed to be footage of people that actually travelled into the ice for a documentary or something but then the government stole it thatd be nice to see
>>
The earth is not flat, there are no fallen angels and no hollow earth holy fuck.

Physics exist and have been studied for so long, there's proof everywhere you go.
>>
File: Dreams.jpg (81KB, 564x679px) Image search: [Google]
Dreams.jpg
81KB, 564x679px
>>19098150
I agree with that too. It seems like there are Free Fallen Angels, Exiled ones, Giants, Hybrid Human/Fallen Angels that aren't Giants, and actual humans that like you said have been here a long long time.

This reality is insane.
>>
>>19098167
KYS
>>
>>19098170
yes, please listen to this little one.
>>
File: Pulp Art Thule Society.jpg (147KB, 1264x632px) Image search: [Google]
Pulp Art Thule Society.jpg
147KB, 1264x632px
>>19098167
GTFO
>>
>>19097942
>slowly but surely being infiltrated by Nazis and Luciferians

If you've been paying any attention over the last 2 years, you should know that these two factions are at war with eachother.

Soros/Rockefeller/Rothschild are Luciferians. Soros only worked for the Nazis because he's opportunistic and selfish. There's no deeper Soros/Nazi collaboration.

The Nazis are trying to rid the world of the evil "Jewish"/Satanic/Luciferian influence that has been controlling us for a very long time.
>>
As you can see in the German patch they also show the Ice Barriers around the "human" habitation Earth
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>19098197
>>
>>19098219
poor b8t m8t
>>
The "inner earth" is not a suggestion of a physical cavity within the planet, it is the metaphysical interior of the Earth's astral body. At least the south magnetic pole, and possibly the north, acts as a liminal zone through which physical humans can directly transfer to the astral plane (subsume the physical body into the energy of the astral body, the same as happens during kamikakushi or very high levels of spiritual cultivation). Shambhala is either the refuge (non-physical) established during the Younger Dryas impact cataclysms, or the origin of the Aryan root race.

Certain geomagnetic anomalies in other places seem to be capable of acting as a liminal zone in the same way. Landscape produced or atmospheric infrasound does not appear to produce a liminal zone so much as impact the percipient's own EM/consciousness to the point where anomalous activity manifests through his energy (poltergeist level activity would be a sort of benchmark here).
>>
>>19098219
Right
>>
A great read for this topic
>>
File: 1493780896155.jpg (89KB, 559x319px) Image search: [Google]
1493780896155.jpg
89KB, 559x319px
>>19098459
I mean... It's just the Antarctic coastline, not "le ice walls"
>>
>>19098459
This is where I want to be.
>>
>>19098578
Why do you feel so strong that this can't be true?
>>
File: Nazis Schoolgirls.jpg (52KB, 640x436px) Image search: [Google]
Nazis Schoolgirls.jpg
52KB, 640x436px
>>
>>19097942

>he doesn't know the Nazis are the good guys
>>
File: download.jpg (11KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 238x212px
>>19099311
>>
File: The Fool.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
The Fool.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>19098140
It's already happening perfectly and is actually speeding up to the day of reckoning for The Tyrant and his blind followers.

Look to the machinations of The Fool, Trump. Because of his boorish actions and blustering he has hastened the rise of globalism and the movement towards the new order.

Thank The Lightbringer that he has brought us such a being as Donald Trump; truly an agent of chaos in sheep's clothing.
>>
>>19099496
The Nazis were as good as anyone else who believed humans accessed eternal life technologies thousands of years earlier than now. Since the ancient humans set their program thousands of years ago...millions of humans later were manipulated and slaved. Any newborn striving to force eternal life is a good guy or gal. I even tend to believe any newborn is just some good by their capacity to live eternal life though they be subjects of ancient humans accessing eternal life technologies.
>>
>>19100269
But doesn't eternal life lead to eventual distress of existence?
Do you believe that we can enjoy existence when it's measured to infinity?
>>
>>19100335
What if you didnt remember your o previous existence so it was like a reincarnation playlist on shuffle.
>>
>>19098140
pretty much.
satanist are doing it for their cause

Others are doing it because they feel its necessary to bring upon utopia after satans era is over.
>>
>>19097926
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Swabia
>>
File: imagesUT2KATIG.jpg (6KB, 406x124px) Image search: [Google]
imagesUT2KATIG.jpg
6KB, 406x124px
>>19100396
thanks
>>19100377
how can the forces of good want that?
>>
>>19100197
how life at 13 treating you?
>>
>>19100269
>The Nazis were as good as anyone else who believed humans accessed eternal life technologies thousands of years earlier than now.

Yes but the tech is flawed.
>>
>>19100729
>how can the forces of good want that?

Because all things need to come to light before they can get better. You can't know utopia without knowing how much worse things can truly get (for you!)
>>
>>19098139
>He seems intent and being as vague as possible.

You mean batshit insane and high as balloons?
>>
>>19100269
There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little "forced immortality technology" thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass, so you just choose the picture. I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click post that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a schizophrenic fantasy. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became an /x/ shitposter. A pathetic schizophrenic NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "UNITED STATES ARMED FORCES FORCED IMMORTALITY TECHNOLOGY" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...
>>
>>19102923
Fuck you, nigga. Eat my ass, bruv. I got an eternal boi pUssi, you ain't shit!
>>
>>19100269
What are eternal life technologies?
>>
>>19102933
>There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
>I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little "forced immortality technology" thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass, so you just choose the picture. I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click post that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a schizophrenic fantasy. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became an /x/ shitposter. A pathetic schizophrenic NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "UNITED STATES ARMED FORCES FORCED IMMORTALITY TECHNOLOGY" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.
>Forever..
>>
>>19102938
Ah ya know what... There's a way to record someones consciousness on a small appleseed sized chip called the "soulstone" which then can be implanted into someone, such as a cloned body. It's flawed tech however...
>>
>>19102938
don't feed the troll
>>
>>19102954
There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little "forced immortality technology" thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass, so you just choose the picture. I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click post that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a schizophrenic fantasy. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became an /x/ shitposter. A pathetic schizophrenic NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "UNITED STATES ARMED FORCES FORCED IMMORTALITY TECHNOLOGY" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever..
>It's Him.
>>
>>19102954
>I KNOW THAT'S YOU KYLE

Forever...
>>
File: sad.png (476KB, 533x537px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
476KB, 533x537px
>>19102954
>>19102956
>tfw no access to eternal life technologies
>>
File: skeksi19.jpg (19KB, 300x209px) Image search: [Google]
skeksi19.jpg
19KB, 300x209px
>>19102961
It's not for you.
>>
>>19102964
>We know

Forever..
>>
>>19102964
Greedy.
>>
>>19102966
im not that kyle guy you assblasted numbnut.
>>
>>19102972
see
>>19102956
>>
>>19102970
Greed is good!
>>
>>19102974
>implying anti-kyle posts are trolling
>>
>>19102981
Lets get him gone
Spread the pasta
>>
>>19102978
Calm down, Gordon.
>>
>>19102989
Fine Gaben.
>>
File: It don't bother me.jpg (8KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
It don't bother me.jpg
8KB, 320x180px
>>19103003
Could be worse.
>>
File: nazi-bell.jpg (77KB, 727x490px) Image search: [Google]
nazi-bell.jpg
77KB, 727x490px
you really could put more effort in this thread anon, so here some info dump

Most of you probably already know about the Glocke, but this wasnt the only UFO build by the Nazis. In fact, early UFO sightings-wave go back to the to the end of WW2

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter
>The first sightings occurred in November 1944, when pilots flying over Germany by night reported seeing fast-moving round glowing objects following their aircraft. The objects were variously described as fiery, and glowing red, white, or orange. Some pilots described them as resembling Christmas tree lights and reported that they seemed to toy with the aircraft, making wild turns before simply vanishing. Pilots and aircrew reported that the objects flew formation with their aircraft and behaved as if under intelligent control, but never displayed hostile behavior. However, they could not be outmaneuvered or shot down

And as you can see the research did continue to at least 1965 when a UFO resembling the Glocke crashed in Kecksburg (Pic related)

In general UFOs are an undeniable fact

This was released from the Chilenian Navy, basically saying "we have no idea what it is. maybe one of you guys can tell us."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkUTGpegZN0 [Embed]
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300130001-1.pdf
Even entire cities saw them
http://www.ufocasebook.com/2010/madagascar1954.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights

Some of them even simply deactivated our nukes
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/8026971/Aliens-have-deactivated-British-and-US-nuclear-missiles-say-US-military-pilots.html

When that UFO in Rosswell then crashed it was probably easier to say those are some aliens than explaining how some Nazi in SS-uniform flies around in an highly advanced aircraft years after they were completely "obliterated".

However nowadays many of the UFO sightings are probably replications of the original Nazi UFOs.
>>
>>19103012
Yeah, I could be Anthony Burch.
>>
File: CIA Haunebu.png (471KB, 972x1996px) Image search: [Google]
CIA Haunebu.png
471KB, 972x1996px
>>19103013
Interestingly the Kecksburg acorn was seen 20 years after the war, the adamski photograph (pic related) that resembles the Haunebu II of the german UFOs was made in 1952, 7 years after the war. How can this be if the Nazis were utterly destroyed?
They werent, they just went somewhere else
>>
File: Agartha instructions.jpg (358KB, 1600x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Agartha instructions.jpg
358KB, 1600x1125px
>>19103018
So where did the Nazis go? To antarctica, and quite possibly Hollow Earth.
Pic related are instructions on how to get to Agartha/Hollowearth via Submarine and were released by the KGB

This guy (Wilhelm Landig) was in the SS and talks about the warfare in antarctica. Among other stuff he talks about a "nuketest" where they detonated a nuke in the air, but in reality it was a nuclear attack on the nazibase in Antarctica. He only let the video get oublished after his death.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA23BVO79WY
https://archive.org/stream/InterviewWithMr.WilhelmLandig/Interview%20with%20Mr.%20Wilhelm%20Landig_djvu.txt
A transscipt of the interview for the non-german anons

Admiral Byrd, who led multiple expeditions to Antarctica including Operation Highjump and deepfreeze and talks about a land "as big as the United States, never seen by a human being before on the other side of the southpole". I will post pictures which supposedly are maps of Agartha down the thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A
>>
File: hollowearth map 2.jpg (292KB, 1125x1091px) Image search: [Google]
hollowearth map 2.jpg
292KB, 1125x1091px
>>19103025
There are cultures from all around the world talking of blonde/red haired, blue eyed people with white skin that came over the sea and brought civilization, including the sumerians. Where did those come from when the sumerians where the first, and why are the people discribed always the same if they were just made up?
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki. The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own. The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created the first civilization and ruled in the early time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
The nordic gods, thor, odin, all blond and blue eyed, and (((coincidently))) asgard is on a map that supposedly shows the inner part of the earth
Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out something (((they))) absolutely fear which is the reason (((they))) try to destroy whites so furiously, more than any other ethnicities.
Later on Hitler went to antarctica, created New Swabia and again a lot of cultures speak about a realm beneath the earth, like shangri la for example, and civilization is said to exist there as well.
Did Hitler find out that the whites, or at least those people who spreaded knowledge (which may have nothing to do with whites today) came from the inner earth, the biblical paradise, and from there spread their knowledge with others. Is this why (((they))) want to get rid completely of the white people?
Now these whites maybe have nothing to do with the whites of today, they could be the fallen angels of the bible, the annunaki of the Sumerians or the gods of the atztecs, but finding out where those came from would be devastating for (((their))) narrative
>>
>>19103014
Or Angela Lansbury post abortion.
>>
File: noone knows what its like.jpg (227KB, 800x300px) Image search: [Google]
noone knows what its like.jpg
227KB, 800x300px
>>19103028
Another interesting thing is that "Paradise" in the bible originally came from the word meaning "walled enclosure" which would be pretty much fitting to the inner earth.
the hopi indians, also have the swastika. and their legends involve humanity coming from out of a hole on earth, and during the end of the 4th world/cycle (i think it was the 4th) when the flood hit (whch probably was the same the bible mentioned as well as many others cultures) other people came out of the earth, the ant-friends or ant people, brought them underground and ensured their survival until the earth above is habitable again. further more. further more the word "anu" means for the hopi indians "ant" and naki "friend" while the sumerian gods were called anunaki, so probably those were the same.
however from what i found the description of the ant people doesnt really fit, they seem humanoid but not human. but maybe there are multiple races living in hollow earth living peacefully there together. sumerians and hopi also used the swastika
>>
File: Polar hole.jpg (55KB, 400x468px) Image search: [Google]
Polar hole.jpg
55KB, 400x468px
>>19103032
There is the North Pole Inner Earth Expedition (NPIEE) which tries to find out wether there is a hole on the north pole or not. I didnt look into this much yet, but there are rumors about it being canceled twice due to sudden deaths of the leading expeditioner. This is what i could find so far
http://www.x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/history.html
>By 2005, the team had grown to 22 members, but required 100 members to fund the voyage. In 2006, Steven Currey tragically passed away and was succeeded by launch manager and PhD Physicist, Brooks Agnew.
http://www.x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/updates.html
>After the sudden and strange disappearance of the the Park Avenue, New York film production company that previously had announced its plans to fund the expedition to make a documentary, we have regrouped and decided to run an Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign

so if you plan an expedition, its probably better to not announce it bigly
>>
File: hollow.png (32KB, 1202x580px) Image search: [Google]
hollow.png
32KB, 1202x580px
>>19103036
the Hutchisoneffect could explain how Hollow Earth would function i imagine it to be like pic related. now it would usually collapse under its own mass and gravity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeUgDJc6AWE
The Hutchison effect is is effecting matter, from what i got from it, through electro magnetic vibrations, and deforms metal, and lets objects levitate, even ones that arent magnetic or metallic. the inner sun, said to exist inside the earth, could cause this effect naturally and kind of lock the earths crust in its position around it. inside the earth an anon mentioned the gravitational force would be uniform into all directions and thus basically nonexistant. however that hutchison effect might as well effect humans and hold them on the inner side of the surface
Now according to mainstream science the inner sun would be far too small to get the fusion started. however what if stars, or at least our sun isnt what we are told it is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyHzv-QpRls
when it really is some giant ball of plasma, what is that UFO doing there? i doubt the plasma it can take would be hot long enough to be usefull as energysource or for heating, so what is it doing there? this could hint towards the nature of our sun being something else than we are told.
furthermore faking the physics behind it wouldnt be too difficult. You give the scientist the assumption that our planet as well as the others are just solid balls, and our sun is a giant ball of plasma, and they figure out the (((physics))) behind it out themselves and formulate wrong laws based on wrong assumptions.
who gives the information about all the star and planets and what they are? its NASA and a handfull of other spaceagencies which all are shady as fuck. they would just have to give some wrong sourceinformation while everyone who works on different assumptions will be called a lunatic even though their assumptions are just as baseless.
>>
File: witness 1.jpg (136KB, 721x930px) Image search: [Google]
witness 1.jpg
136KB, 721x930px
>>19103041
https://vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO%20Part%2012%20of%2016/view
page 91 is pic related, german prisoner witnessreport of a UFO
>>
File: witness 2.jpg (127KB, 650x948px) Image search: [Google]
witness 2.jpg
127KB, 650x948px
>>19103045
page 88 of the same document
also here a thread of interest
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126352757
>>
File: Pardes.png (482KB, 1773x1061px) Image search: [Google]
Pardes.png
482KB, 1773x1061px
>>19097926
also you got it the wrong way around. the US is the enemy, the nazis are most probably on our side waiting for people to realize how the kikes fuck us over and can BTFO them without being seen as aggressors. inner earth is the biblical paradise, and those in there are on gods side. the corrupted/evil side is the one we are on
>>
>>19098140
Naw, it won't.
There will be a timeline split.
Good luck in the dystopian Earth, I'll be at Heaven on Earth.
>pro-tip: Lucifer won't make anything better
>>
>>19103059
>>pro-tip: Lucifer won't make anything better

(for you)
>>
>>19103141
for who then?
>>
>>19103193
for himself while screwing everyone over that helped him since he just decieved them
>>
>>19103207
doesnt he need subjects?
>>
>>19099311
X2
>>
>>19098255
This anon gets it.

For those interested in the interior of the earth's astral body, look into Hindu descriptions of Patala, and compare that to Dante's depiction of Hell and maybe the Norse underworld.

"Wikipedia is the holiest book of our time", a wise dude reckoned.
>>
the earth is flat and every body has gnome DNA
>>
>>19103025
These instructions are fake as hell.
There was no sub at the time capable of diving to 400m without crushing due to the high pressure.
You can build a bathyscaphe with the technology available at that time but then again you can't travel trough 500km of tunnel since these vessels are built tiny to withstand the pressure and have very little endurance.
>>
>>19103662
nazis build flying saucers in secret, what makes you think they wouldnt be able to create a more advanced submarine?
>>
>>19103775
Exactly...that anon is an ignorant cunt
>>
>>19100197

The Fool is one of the most noble characters in existence.

You seem to be confused.
>>
>>19103880
Like in The Wicker Man?
>>
File: vegeta.gif (374KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
vegeta.gif
374KB, 1200x900px
>>19103880
>3“Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
tfw actually a genius and will never make it into heaven
>>
>>19104269
What is poor in Spirit exactly mean??
>>
>>19105210
depends i guess. in german its worded like it means stupid.
>selig sind die geistig armen
geistig arm=spiritual poor, but geist can also be the mind/intelligence. if some has a "großen geist" "great ghost/spirit" it means he is a genius for example, and then being "geistig arm" would mean having a poor mind as in not really much in mind/dumb.
but it also could mean that those without a connection to the spiritual are meant
>>
>>19105574
Ahhhh that stinks I'm way too smart to be an oblivious normie..
>>
>>19105210
In spirit, they are blessed. It's not a common method of expressing the thought in modern language. They're actually blessed because the poor are the ones who inherit the kingdom of God even though they are royally fucked on Earth.
>>
>>19102933

Forever...
>>
If this is true why is there reports of Hitler in Argentina?

Why the Goebbel children killed?

Why not take Speer with them? He was pretty clever. Or Wernher von Braun?
>>
>>19107807
I dunno why?

Cunt
>>
>>19103013

KEKsburg?
Is this a sign?

Digits confirm
>>
Guy are there stories of people who went to the Antarctic and saw strange shit?
Or perhaps stories of failed expeditions?

I have been informed well enough into the operation highjump/antarctic conspiracy.

I'm not a hollow earth believer, but i also understand that nothing can be said with certainty, even the spherical theory.

I would like to hear or read more about this ice wall you guys are talking about.
The operation highjump logo tickled my brain.
What is beyond this ice wall? Empty space?
>>
>>19108481
who knows, that thing flew over ohio and later in ohia there were reports of the frogman/loveland frog who knows. either way since mods are kikes this thread is here now
>>19108291
>>
>>19097942
>Nasa realizes the Earth is shaped as a half sphere. Flat on top and rounded at the bottom. Antartica ice walls keep us in, and over the Ice Walls is undiscovered territory held by Fallen Angels
easy to disprove. leave this part out and your shill bullshit might convince some idiots
>>
>>19097942
>Nasa created and inspired by Nazi scientists and occult devotees like Jack Parsons.
nasa was formally naca, created in 1915
>>
>>19107807
Göbbels kids were killed humanely so the (((allies))) didn't kill them inhumanely. Same reason why Hitler's son killed himself, and a lot of others killed themselves and their kids. Before being hung by the kangaroo court (Nuremburg trials), those tried were tortured for a long time. Thereafter, anyone remotely connected to Wehrmacht or civilian, non-party positions were hunted down, imprisoned, and/or killed.
>>
File: Secret Nasa Jack Parsons.jpg (29KB, 300x292px) Image search: [Google]
Secret Nasa Jack Parsons.jpg
29KB, 300x292px
>>19109056
>>19108795
Shill elsewhere

GTFO

NACA has nothing to do with NASA once the former Nazis and Occultists entered the picture...
>>
>>19108018
>Cunt
Lol, ok.

>>19109356
Yeah, ok, I obviously meant why were they killed if these conspiracy theory is true.

>Hitler's son
wot
>>
>>19110152
Because people lie and the victors need to justify all their propaganda, we probably will not know what happened for a long time, if ever. It is very much likely that many did escape to South America. A U-Boot was found there recently. Who escaped, we can't say for certain.
>>
File: received_1351588768234079.png (474KB, 495x500px) Image search: [Google]
received_1351588768234079.png
474KB, 495x500px
>>19099311
Checked and heiled
>>
File: redhopi.gif (5KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
redhopi.gif
5KB, 500x502px
>>19097926
GDI OP, the halfers can't handle this shit! Be more subtle!
>>
>>19097942
Parsons was a fucking NWO scumbag! Do not compare him to us!
>>
>>19110152
Yes, Hitler had a son who killed himself because, by his words, he knew how he would be treated despite the fact he didn't participate in anything. It's an old concept called corruption of blood, basically justifying the killing of relatives of shitty people because lol they must be shit, too.
>>
>>19110427
That's a good point, actually.

Hearing that Goebbels killed his children, even if it was to 'save' them, is quite good propaganda.

"Look how evil he is, he killed his own children!".
>>
File: Divination.jpg (122KB, 500x709px) Image search: [Google]
Divination.jpg
122KB, 500x709px
>>19110516
what's a halfer?

>>19110527
us?
>>
>>19110545
Got proof of this?

I've heard rumours for years Hitler had children but the only relatives I know of where nephews who lived in the States.
>>
File: Yummy Lasagna Crescent Rolls.jpg (40KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
Yummy Lasagna Crescent Rolls.jpg
40KB, 564x423px
>>19108795
yeah?

The fucking disprove it mother fucker!

You stupid ignorant smug little fuck. You don't even have the faintest idea of your reality. Fuck off.
>>
>>19110565
Oh fuck it, as if I have reason to care anymore. Move your cute divinatory hand one to the left, and find the words of the 55 who's sign is the plough of the four seasons, as seen from the first home. The priest of poets already stayed behind for his Allouine and spoke far too much beauty to ever be silenced.
>>
File: Star Goddess.jpg (32KB, 277x500px) Image search: [Google]
Star Goddess.jpg
32KB, 277x500px
>>19110704
ummm thanks?
>>
>>19110566
My bad, I really don't remember who the fuck I was talking about.
>>
>>19110772
Welcome. I hope you have a knack for poetry.
>>
>>19110929
I do actually...
>>
>>19112209
Good good. Have you found it yet?
>>
>>19097926
wrong. a few world leaders set up some ghey little haven for white people. every country that claims a slice of ant artica is majority white

the problem is that their little game was detected and nobody likes to be excluded. wave 1 were the people from south america who had noticed that antartica wasnt frozen

at some point it just thawed out and almost nobody noticed because allegedly if that happened florida would be under water

they made trips to the thawed mostly stoney black land scape. some even camped out there. then either the russians or americans military forces did a sweep and clear

this attracted attention. why kill civilians who didnt even venture near the antartic base ? why did the military suddenly start doing patrols around the coast of antartica if its inhospitable ?

they had a colony of white people living there. so a applied genetic engineering division was given the task to make a virus which causes madness. rabies was used as a base for it. works well in animals why doesnt it make people crazy? eventually they settled on a prion disses when rabies variants failed on test subjects. i believe it was one of the ones that cause plaque to build on neurons among other things. they contaminated some of the penguins because they are being used as food by the colony

how do you get a prion disease into the penguins? send in contaminated humans who the government will kill and bury in the same dumping spot over and over. water expands when frozen. the bodies are squished and the chum pours out. it contaminates the fish and penguins in 1 fell swoop

remember the images of red shit pouring out of ice they claimed was bacteria. its human blood from the mass grave. thanks to seasonal ice forming in 1 of the isolated parts that still has a sort of winter

people went crazy and they had a lot of in fighting
>>
>>19113275
Not yet any more hints???
>>
>>19098197
> soorol
I think that's supposed to say SÜDPOL. Whoever made that patch was dumb as fuck.
>>
>>19113725
You have all you need in that post.
>>
File: 215-c98fe8ae24.jpg (219KB, 751x1026px) Image search: [Google]
215-c98fe8ae24.jpg
219KB, 751x1026px
>>19113725
>find the words of the 55 who's sign is the plough of the four seasons, as seen from the first home. The priest of poets already stayed behind for his Allouine and spoke far too much beauty to ever be silenced.
>more hints
Book. There, that is it. I'm referencing a book.
>>
>>19114542
Thanks!
>>
File: 1495953211060.gif (3MB, 590x331px) Image search: [Google]
1495953211060.gif
3MB, 590x331px
>>19097942
This was an interesting theory until flat earth was brought up.
>>
>>19100269
this autistic shit literally makes me love Communism more and more every day
>>
>>19114782
Welcome. I hope it calls to you. If you feel the longing of NOStalgia, you will truly appreciate the words of the Priest of Poets, and see past the drama of his aura and to the a-mor that inspires the troubadour who has truly experienced the love of the word. No other man has ever brought me to tears with poetry.
>>
>>19098161
Me too
>>
>>19098496
Far out, man. No seriously it is a good book
>>
>>19114542
Nazis called the north pole thule, their mythicL homes. Canada?
>>
bump for more info
Thread posts: 141
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.