[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

strange happenings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9

I do not have a alot of friends who believe in the supernatural or the paranormal. Just one really. for some reason when I hang out with this particular person on two different occasions this bright blue flash has appeared that only the two of us have been able to see. On the first occasion we lost about an hour of time, but on the second we experienced no such thing. On both occasions we are the only ones in the vicinity that experienced it. Is it possible that we have been abducted?
>>
Is it possible that there's a link between someone being open to paranormal/unusual things existing and likelihood of encountering them? I'm genuinely curious, as I and a few of my friends who either fully believe or are open to the possibility of things like that existing have experienced events that could fall into that category, but my one friend who voices his lack of belief for anything out of the ordinary has never encountered anything that was hard to explain in his life.
>>
if the experience is not negative maybe you're wanderers trying to be awaken?
I remember reading in The Law of One (lawofone.info) that this is a possible reason for non-negative abductions or spirtual experiences.
>>
Reminds me of something my dad experienced when he was around 30 (have told this here before)

He and his (then) girlfriend lived in a house on an island pretty far off any other civilization.
One night they wake up simultaneously, drenched in cold-swat and witness their bedroom being lit brightly blue.
The blue light is coming from outside and as they look through the use window they see two human figures standing a hundred or so meters away, the blue light coming from behind them so that only their silhouettes are seen.
Dad runs down the stairs and out onto the porch, raving and screaming (he said bothhe and gf felt deep fear/dread) but the blue light/silhouettes were gone before he came out.
>>
>>19097857
Yes. It makes you like a beacon to such forces.
>>
>>19097857
>>19098198
Anyone curious for stories?
>>
>>19098297
Always. I've got at least one of my own I could share.
>>
>>19098307
When I was about twelve years old, me and my dad went out to cut firewood on some land owned by the mining company he worked for. This was in the foothills of northern Alabama. It was a pretty sizable forest and we were out there most of the day loading our truck.

As the light started to fade and we got ready to go, we saw a light shining down on one of the neighboring hilltops and stopped to watch it. The weirdness struck is pretty quickly as we realized that whatever we were looking at couldn't possibly be a helicopter. There was no rotor noise, no engine, the thing was perfectly silent. We never could see the thing because the light coming off it was too bright, even out of the direct path of the beam. It started to come toward us. It was like watching a spotlight cross a stage. We were freaked out and jumped in the truck, but surprise, surprise - it wouldn't start. The light shone down on the clearing where we parked and we sat there in terrified silence for what might have been as little as ten seconds or as long as five minutes, then it just winked out, leaving us in complete darkness. Through the entire experience, we never heard a single sound from it
>>
>>19098501
What this isn't my post
>>
>>19099566
>>19098297
Anyways, I'm really back, so I'll post a story.

>5 or 6 years old
>at some "pre-quinceañera" thing for my aunt in Roatán
>barely remember anything other than my aunt was turning 16 but we still called this a "quinceañera"
>bored and want to go back to grandparents' house
>one of my uncles agrees to take me back
>instead of taking me back, takes me on long-ass ride in circles around the island
>scared of being out at night, desperate to get back to the well-lit interior of the house
>also scared of aliens because parents tell me God wouldn't create them
>see faint ring of pink lights over ocean with light in center
>I think I'm hallucinating but since we keep going in circles I see the thing at least 4 more times
>godisdead.jpg
I ate nothing but ice that night and went straight to bed. To this day, people claim what I saw was a plane or something, but I'm pretty sure I knew what planes looked like as a kid (my mom worked for Continental early in my childhood).
>>
File: 1495436526140.jpg (18KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1495436526140.jpg
18KB, 400x386px
>>19098501
>>19099566
My bad, misread first post.
>>
>>19099645
Wasn't a plane.
> Be ~23yo.
> Walking from work at 11PM in a shitty old part of town.
> See a huge black triangle with three dimmed lights hanging at the level of street lamps.
> Have to turn my head to see the entire thing.
> Walk along it.
> Don't know what to think.
> The things starts slowly gliding towards the city center.
>>
>>19100439
> cont.
> Come back home.
> Tell the story to the neighbor.
> The neighbor cannot sleep for the rest of the night.
>>
>>19098501
Years later, me and a friend of mine were cruising(is that even still a thing?) in a neighboring town and left to come home around 11 PM. We realized that there were no 24-hour gas stations and knew we'd have to stop for gas at pretty much the first one we came to because we had just about enough gas to only take us straight home. On a long, empty stretch of road, we pulled off on the shoulder to both take a piss.

When we got back in the car, everything went weird.

We came to the stop sign where we knew we had to turn right to take us home(we knew exactly where we were); there was one of those everything-combined stores(gas station, video rental, tanning beds) that were everywhere in rural areas back in the 90s. It had a flashing marquis sign out front advertising a sale on toilet paper of all things.

We took the right, crossed a familiar bridge, drove a long stretch and arrived right back at the same store. We were mildly freaked out, but in retrospect, not nearly as much as we should have been. In our memories, our reactions seem strangely off, more like we were functioning on dream logic. We took the right again, crossed the bridge, and came right back to the store again. We repeated this at least 4 more times.

At one point when we were crossing the bridge, there was a strange light coming from what we assumed was a barge passing beneath it, but it was too bright and too weird a color. It was purple, almost like a blacklight. We could see the whites of our eyes and our teeth fluorescing in the glow. We even joked about it being some sort of weird, floating pot farm, but we never actually saw the source of the light. We only assumed it was a barge.
>>
>>19101065
We came to the stop sign again and took our right, but this time, we never crossed the bridge. We just drove and drove for what must have been miles, feeling lost but still strangely calm about it, given our gas situation. We started recognizing landmarks, but sort of in what I'd guess you'd call denial about them, because it should have been impossible to be where we were starting to realize we'd somehow arrived. We saw a familiar school and could no longer deny where we were - 60 miles out of our way.

We took a road that led us back out to the highway and found a gas station, The interior lights in the old hotrod we were driving didn't work, so it wasn't until we were under the lights of the gas station that we could even see the digital clock on the radio's face - it was 3 in the morning.

Somehow, we'd traveled 60 miles out of our way on virtually no gas, driving the entire time, and lost somewhere in the neighborhood of 4 hours.
>>
>>19101111
We got in a shitload of trouble with our parents. We told them the truth, but only my dad believed us. He never said why. He never talked about weird stuff like we'd experienced on the hill cutting firewood, but I suspect that was why he believed us.

The following day, both me and my friend woke up with welder's burn on our eyes and mild sunburns.
>>
>>19099645
>one of my uncles agrees to take me back
>instead of taking me back, takes me on long-ass ride in circles around the island
>scared of being out at night, desperate to get back to the well-lit interior of the house

Your mind made up this story to cover the fact that your uncle raped you.
>>
>>19097857
>Is it possible that there's a link between someone being open to paranormal/unusual things existing and likelihood of encountering them?

Yeah, it's called a "confirmation bias". Nut-jobs who believe in aliens and ghosts are always the same ones who claim to see spooks all the time or get taken for an anal rodeo while orbiting Uranus.
>>
>>19101911
It's not always confirmation bias. It can cut both ways. The movie "Close Encounters" has a scene that illustrates exactly what I'm talking about. It's when Terri Garr's character shrugs off what Dreyfuss is telling her and calls what he experienced "just one of those things."

Some people turn a blind eye to the paranormal, because acknowledging it, even acknowledging the possibility of things outside explanation, is too threatening to their conceptions about reality.
>>
>>19098007
My grandfather told me a story about something very similar to this one time. Apparently my grandfather's parents had witnessed seeing a ball of light at the foot of their bed. They both awoke together witnessing this ball of light dance around at the foot of the bed until it dim down and disappeared into nothing.
>>
>>19098297
>spend summer in school for extracurricular activities with friend
>crush is there too so that's a bonus
>one day we spend the entire noon in an empty classroom
>play chess, play keyboard, play checkers
>eventually talk about ghosts
>really get into talking about ghosts
>suddenly room changes atmosphere in the most subtle way
>everyone just shut their mouths
>full silence now, just the fan humming in the background
>after a few minutes of being still and quiet we bolt out the door

And that's how I learned the reason behind Japan's 100 ghost stories and candle blowing ritual.
>>
>>19097770
>I do not have a alot of friends
Lol. Dick.
>>
File: TR6_TELOS.png (860KB, 2700x975px) Image search: [Google]
TR6_TELOS.png
860KB, 2700x975px
>>19097770
i saw this once

i dont think it was quite the same shape i think it was more a of a solid triangle, but hard to tell, but the cloaking mechanism worked exactly the way described in the pic

it was fucking massive, flew just above the treeline rigth over my house when i was smoking a spliff
>>
>>19100444
And you were fine? Are there any secret military bases around? What the fuck are you even real I don't see these kind of things here in India.

REEEEEEE
>>
>>19097770

You must check each other' anuses for probes anon! You never know what might have happened during the lost time.
>>
>>19101131
that happened to me and my friends in 1997 outside of red springs NC. we ended up on the other side of parkton, at 4 am, when we left at 7 pm to head towards laurinburg nc.

we had welders tans too and our glands under our throats were swollen up bad, along with behind our left ear was sore as fuck going all through our sinuses. my buddy had long thin burns on his side too like he laid on a wire grating.
>>
>>19103531
> Felt a bit scared but also very curious while watching this thing.
> It was a velvet dark triangle with three lights at its corners.
> The contours though were a bit disturbed like an air above the road on a sunny day.
> ..or maybe it was simply hard to see the definite contour, because the night sky was starless and very dark.
> The size was 50-150 meters hanging 20-30 meters in front of me.

> years later.
> I watch random shit on youtube and stumble upon the documentary on Belgian ufo.
> My ufo looked pretty much the same, except it did not have the central light.
> I feel brave enough to start talking to people even though I only do it on 4chan.
>>
>>19103647
Ours happened in the summer of 1992.

Did you get the fucked dream/memory loop, too?
>>
>>19104801
we had the same conversation 15 times in a row.

he also described the "grey light" like being in an all grey world or a deep haze.

we also saw a man in a field walking out into the middle of nowhere. this was in summer 97.

our clothes we wore that night fell apart that week too. like just disintegrated. my shit was brand fucking new, and I was just starting out on my own, so i had no money to be buying another set of boots, and everything. I was pissed. it just crumbled into dust.
>>
File: 1418429738568.jpg (67KB, 594x504px) Image search: [Google]
1418429738568.jpg
67KB, 594x504px
OP here, I didn't expect this many replies... I don't want to start theorizing of an abduction or anything, I'm not special or anything. Both my friend and I are airforce members and we live on an island in Japan, it is covered in military bases. The first time it happened we were driving downtown to pick up a new recruit, we were in an urban area in a fair amount of traffic. The time was roughly 1910. We were mid conversation in the car when suddenly everything flashed this bright blue/white light. It was like a camera was flashing in every conceivable direction. We stopped talking at the same time and i asked if he just saw that, to which he replied yes. We talked about it for a few minutes then decided to go to Mcdonalds. This was around the time we noticed the time change. It was suddenly 2046. Stranger still, we were both suddenly exhausted. We had felt as if we ran a marathon earlier that day. After this there were no markings or anything abductee's experience (from what I know) on our bodies. Our hair grew pretty fast that week, but that is the only thing out of the normal.
>>
File: 1283655714838.jpg (8KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1283655714838.jpg
8KB, 320x240px
>>19107022

The second happened this past Saturday. We were about 35 Minutes into the new Wonder Woman movie, when suddenly the whole theater burst into a Blue/White light. Once again it happened in every direction simultaneously. I turned to him and he was staring at me with his mouth open. "Did it just happen again!?" we were both properly spooped at this point. I leaned over and gauged the audience reaction, but no one had even noticed. The movie was at a calm diologue scene, with no explosions or action. When i got home, instead of feeling tired, I was near euphoric. I felt good, better than good. I felt great. Strong, full of energy and vitality. It faded and I am about normal now. We didn't have any time lapse this time, as the movie continued as normal. Hair once again seems like it is growing quickly though...
>>
>>19107054

What did you think about wonder woman?
>>
Op
>>
>>19107250

That is not what we are here to talk about.
>>
>>19106157
I'd forgotten the clothes thing. Honestly, I'd never totally made that connection, because my friend never mentioned anything similar, but all the rubber on my sneakers just sort of crumbled to dust over the course of the following week.
>>
>>19107420
so we're here to tell stories? Why not just start an innawoods then, lameboi
>>
>>19107022
>After this there were no markings or anything abductee's experience (from what I know) on our bodies

About six years after my experience, I developed a small cyst near my spine in the area that's difficult to reach from either direction. I was understandably freaked out that it could be something serious, but the doctor asked me if I worked on cars as a hobby, to which I replied that I did, and he told me it was most likely something that had gotten ground into my back while wriggling around underneath cars such as a sliver of glass or something and that it would work its way out.

About three months later, it did. What came out wasn't what I'd call a "sliver of glass," more like a glass capsule. It was the same rounded cylinder shape you'd associate with transistors on a circuit board, but even smaller. I'd say no more than 1/8" in length and had an incredibly fine filament of what appeared to be gold running through its long axis.

I saved it in an old medicine bottle to take it *somewhere*(where would you even go?) to have it looked at, but when I went to get it to show my friend three days later, it was gone.
>>
>>19107513
all the clothes we were wearing crumbled. socks, shoes, underwear, my fucking brand new slayer hat, and my totally EDGELORD AS FUCK trench coat mafia duster.

dont judge me people, it was 1997, it was a simpler time, a less ironic time. edge was appreciated.

the interior of the car wasnt fucked up that we could tell, but then again we had nothing in it but the seats, metal dash (76 TRANS-AM PURE SEX MACHINE) and loud as fuck speakers.
>>
>>19107566
It's funny that you say that about the clothes. Between the already ragged t-shirt and ripped jeans, it's completely possible that I just didn't notice anything but my shoes.
>>
>>19097857
Yes, your subconcious mind blocks out the trauma but constantly searches for an explanation in everyday life. The "interest" in paranormal manifests because the subconcious remains unfulfilled in its search for reason. Your mind wants to acknowledge/document the trauma as a primal means for survival, fear is necessary for fight or flight survival instincts. Being able to identify the cause of this subconcious fear is a defense mechanism aimed at "saving" you from subsequent encounters.

The easiest way to tell if you have been "abducted" or subjected to sexual abuse is through falsely interpreted memories. Sexual abuse victims often have specific recall of a "wrestling" match where they felt overpowered and weak. Reptilian abuctees exhibit abnormal fears and traumatic nightmares relating to animals- specifically animals which are not common to geography. A very good example would be someone from a cold climate having vivid recall of childhood nightmares involving aligators or crocs (reptilians). Those abducted by greys follow a pattern of fearing darkness and opened doors - an example of this would be an adult needing lights on to sleep and OCD tendencies making sure doors/closets are closed.

You can use hypnosis to unlock these memories, but it does far more harm than good. There is a very very scary rate of suicide amongst adults who undergo hypnosis - it is the exact reason why Hypnosis requires licensure, cannot be performed on children, and cannot be used for therapeutic purposes. You read that correctly - it is illegal to use hypnosis to unlock repressed memories despite what you see on tv - this is because (((they))) claim memories unlocked during hypnosis are guided and/or planted.
>>
>>19107772
I vividly remember riding in the car with my uncle and maybe another family member after some tiring family event and driving in circles around an area of the island, passing a stationary circular object floating over the ocean a few times, and then going to the house, where I ate ice and went to sleep. Is there any possibility that this is a false/heavily-altered memory?
>>
>>19107772
Owls figure heavily in Grey abductees phobias, too.
>>
>>19109078

OP here, it's strange that you mention that. I've had an intense fear of owls since I was young. I have this vivid memory of my dad and I running into this big white one in his truck at night on this lonesome Canyon road. But when I ask my dad about it he always says I wasn't even in the truck when that happened. Could the events be connected? I just figured it was one of those weird childhood memories that never happened.
>>
File: The_Clue_of_the_Screeching_Owl.jpg (24KB, 220x330px) Image search: [Google]
The_Clue_of_the_Screeching_Owl.jpg
24KB, 220x330px
>>19109150
Mine goes all the way back to this book cover I remember seeing when I was about 5 years old. I had no reason to fear it. I just did.
>>
>>19109150
What's this gif from? Is it real?
Also you should all read John Mack's books, look into the alien encounter in Zimbabwe witnessed by dozens of children, and read Communion.
>>
>>19101131
Holy Shit man. The part about going back and forth on the bridge. And desu I loved "cruising"with my friends in high school. It will always be a thing.
>>
>Ok guys Im starting to remember when I was about 5 or 6ishh?
>and I was riding with my dad and older brother.
>All I remember is seeing a light ahead and saying "What the hell is that". I remember my dad saying something to the extent of "hey, watch the language".
>Ive always wanted to ask dad if he remembers that night
>I always remember that one moment. Of that time I dont remember anything but I always remember that.
>Sometimes I remember another person being there but I know it was me, my dad and older brother.
>Sometimes we would drive in the woods deep in the back woods or sand dunes for fun.
>Only time I was legitimately scared. Idk if anything happened but I always wonder.
>>
>>19107772
Will the blocked memory every appear by itself?
Is memory blocked by your own subconsciousness or is it intentionally erased by them?
>>
>>19109150
Also. source
>>
>>19103647
I'm around the same area and have seen ufos a few times. Everyone I tell the stories too said it must be military related because we're near a base
>>
>>19109563
That Zimbabwe shit really freaked me out.
>>
>>19107772
There is no clear evidence of false ayys memories correlating with replacing child sexual abuse trauma.

It is true that people have false memories they believe to be real. I mean check out all the shitty Mandela Effect threads in /x/ for starters.

It is also true that child sexual abuse trauma or any past trauma can be compartmentalized and locked away until something triggers and unleashes it again. I won't get into it but I saw a movie where a kid shits in one of those toilets that doesn't have a bowl and I remembered something weird from my childhood that I totally forgot.

And no the movie wasn't cp. It was some foreign divorce drama about child custody.
>>
>>19101911
Why the fuck are you on /x/???
Go back to /sci/ then kys.
>>
>>19110203
that whole area is weird shit though. that zone between red springs, lumberton, and pembroke is a hive of strange lights and people ending up burned and forgetting where they are and then popping up 3 days later.
>>
>>19097770
Fuck off with your LARPing faggory, cancer.
>>
File: 1289274797987.jpg (39KB, 500x646px) Image search: [Google]
1289274797987.jpg
39KB, 500x646px
>>19109563
>>19110146

Found the gif on /x/ some time ago and saved it to my archive. Been looking for the source ever since. Sorry. I am usually just here for the cryptid threads, not the ayy''s
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.