[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can i get a quick rundown of Dream Theater?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 057.jpg (22KB, 510x506px) Image search: [Google]
057.jpg
22KB, 510x506px
They've come up in several threads where people claim they're part of some cult, I forget if it was Illuminati/Freemasons/whatever, but something like that.
>>
>>19097709
Been following them for 17 years, first I've heard of this.
>>
wtf are u talking about negro?
>>
>>19097709
Get a load of this retard

The only thing they are is one of the best bands ever friendo.
>>
>>19097709
>go to /x/ while on vacation to get spooked while listening to Octavarium
>see this thread
you got me good, God
>>
>>19097709
Wut.
Been listening to DT since the 90s. Nothing occult about them. They used to be great.
>>
>>19097763
>>19098335
>>19098596
>>19100684
>>19098665
Funny thing is, I checked the archives too and couldnt find anything about them on /x/, and nothing relevant in any other boards either...but I swear to fuck I've seen at least 3 threads where they're brought up and and (supposedly) linked to the Freemasons and everybody seemed to be in agreement whenever brought up. Mandela Effect? So bizarre that I can't find anything on it now.

I googled it and saw a few things about their link to freemasons, but wanted to get /x/'s thoughts on it.

I agree by the way they've always been one of my favorites. Spooky indeed
>>
>>19097709
they have 1 good song and this is it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4WEAHRLorM

also, 9:1 odds are that you're the fag who keeps posting about dream theater
>>
huge DT fan here so i think i can help.

the have been associated to conspiracies because a live album with the towers burning was released on 9/11.

And check this song. its about the ILLERMINETI!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX6jirCykI0

aND thats it really..
>>
God tier band.
Petrucci is a boss.
Actually the whole band is great.
Not much else
>>
They're not occult.

People see a symbol they don't immediately recognize and they start screaming....
>>
>>19101943
> one good song
fuck off. but nope never posted about them
>>
>>19101999
I know. But this is /x/ and I still want to hear the theory from someone who knows what I'm talking about, even if its BS
>>
>>19097709
They're all individually ridiculously talented. As a band, they're okay. All their album names, videos and themes have a really cringy 2deep4u vibe that reminds me of the abstract new age posters at Hot Topic. Liquid Tension Experiment is much better because no Labrie.
>>
>>19101943
I love this band.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.