[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucid dream, not full control.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1333854319573.jpg (38KB, 499x600px) Image search: [Google]
1333854319573.jpg
38KB, 499x600px
Okay so twice over the pass month i've had similar occurances.

>>Dreaming, acknowledge im dreaming and start to do little things in it.
>>float, hook up with chick etc.
>> try to do more random shit
>>my voice says to myself "you cant do that"
>> end up then thinking theres no point to be lucid if i cant have more sex or blow that guys head up randomly.
>>lay down in road to get run over, jump off building to die, jump in water to drown(all things to try and wake up)
>>false awakenings, fall back asleep.
>>rinse and repeat like 5 times that night.

Im so confused. like i couldnt even fully fly or pass through walls, and i thought that was all part of lucid dreaming(ive had ones where i could do that)
But each time i couldnt in these dreams, it was me telling myself i wasnt allowed to.

the best part is then finally waking up with more heavy self-loathing.

what could it mean /x/?
>>
>>19097639
you can't have sex with random people in your dream unless they consent.
>>
>>19097969

Rape dreams happen tho. Kek
>>
>>19097639
Your mind still has a handle on reality in your dream, so it can be hard to really control things.

In my first ever lucid dream, I was actually surprised by how my subconscious managed some of the shit I asked it to.

I was sitting at a table with several people when I became lucid, so the first thing I did was get up and see if I could levitate the table. I focused on levitating it, and then everyone stood up and just picked up the table manually. I though "you cheeky cunts" but it was still cool. I then spotted an attractive girl and concentrated on seeing her tits, so she opened her shirt, but gave me a look like I was pathetic and she was thinking "you're seriously making me do this right now, ok I'll humor you"

I was honestly more impressed by my subconscious' ability to replicate reality than the lucid dreaming itself
>>
I can't do anything cool in my lucid dreams either, trying to fly or spawn things doesn't work no matter how hard I've tried
>>
>>19098406
I'm very similar in this regard. I like to make my lucid dreams as 'real' as possible.
>>
>>19097969
>t. thought police
>>
>>19097639
Kek'd at that image wtf.
>>
File: 794d5d7628bd7a45739e7d9282c6b330.jpg (419KB, 1024x1563px) Image search: [Google]
794d5d7628bd7a45739e7d9282c6b330.jpg
419KB, 1024x1563px
It means stop being a dick in your dreams. They're every bit as real as the waking world.

Even if your just dicking around in your own paracosm your higher self is gonna be there to gently remind you not to be a cunt. Treat your dreams as a training ground and do kickass positive shit.
>>
>>19098406
this actually i can relate to now that you say that. the other people seem disgusted with my attempts to break i guess the laws of "reality" in the dream
>>
>>19097639
There's no such thing a single "lucid dreaming" that's your problem
>>
>>19097639
How old are you? I'm 20 and I have lucid dreams since i was 8-9
>>
I've never trained to go lucid because I think it would eventually ruin me, but I do usually do a partial lucidity override to end nightmares once I recognize the signs of their experience and that sort of thing sometimes causes me to just false-check and become lucid.

Anyway, I recently did something a bit different and tried to completely convert a nightmare experience based on using a few lucid actions. I didn't really set out to do it it, I just kind of did it on a whim. So there I was leaving my home and suddenly I catch a glimpse of a little girl who disappears before I can focus on her. While checking my corners, two other people approached indicating that they were seeing her as well. One happened to be a young woman, so as the three of us formed up into a defensive bundle I just started groping the shit out of her tits. When I noticed the little girl appear again and back behind a tree, I rushed over with a warcry to cut her off on the other side of the tree. She isn't there, so I go for the reverse around and out pops a grey wearing the same clothes. Now, at this point I should mention that I have a trained reaction to instantly wake up if I encounter a grey in my dreams. It happens now and again; they like to jumpscare me because I find that image to be terrifying in an archetypal way. However, because I was lucid I didn't trigger that reaction. Instead I reached out to drive my thumbs into its stupid almond eyes and wrap my hands around its head. It got me real good though, because as soon as I saw it, it childishly taunted, "I tricked you." That phrase unsettled me so I tore its head apart and promptly awoke. It still unsettles me a bit.
>>
File: 1489431568875.jpg (116KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1489431568875.jpg
116KB, 1366x768px
I get blocks when I try and visit people or places I know. Is that possible? Also anyone seen those tunnels? Whenever I start going through one of them if I turn around I wake up.
>>
>tfw have to actively choose not to lucid dream because I always wind up just having everything and everyone give me a blowjob
I actually enjoy the rides my dreams take me on now.
>>
I guess your subconscious is holding you back.

I haven't been able to lucid dream at all anymore. Actually since I stopped taking antidepressants/antipsychotics. I guess the only good effect was lucid dreaming.
>>
>>19097639
Work on your willpower. >>19101852 has it right. Your conscious and subconscious need to become more in tune.
>>
>>19101690
I've had tunnels/wormholes I've gone through. And again a voice says to me I don't grasp enough of reality yet to see what's on the other end
>>
>>19102132
I don't actually care about lucid dreaming. I was just confused why I couldn't control my dream when all other times I have

And that makes sense, unless....i dreamed I was lucid dreaming?!?#?!?$
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.