[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I find (non-LARP, verified) info on modern Psyops?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: 1493280274290.jpg (26KB, 480x621px) Image search: [Google]
1493280274290.jpg
26KB, 480x621px
Psyducks, Cointelpro, shills, spooks, CTR, Shariablue, Men in Black, ayylmaos, Skynet and family and other such time-traveling artificial-superintelligence manipulators of society need not reply to this thread

Preferably not in the form of books that I have to purchase

Documentaries, websites, on-record historical events and whatnot. I'm not particularly well-read on the topic but I'm familiar with some of the basics and interested in learning about more modern or less-known versions of psychological operations/warfare
>>
File: 1476054896982.png (3MB, 1249x8613px) Image search: [Google]
1476054896982.png
3MB, 1249x8613px
Well, you live in an era rife with them.
>>
>>19096930
thanks, this is the kind of info I'm looking for. rabbit holes which I can research further on my own time.
>>
File: worldsgreatestpsyop.png (454KB, 660x748px) Image search: [Google]
worldsgreatestpsyop.png
454KB, 660x748px
>>19096936

This one is a mindfuck too.

Basically, anything that is globally (or near) broadcast simultaneously, you should be wary of.
>>
>>19096945
uhhh, why is that one a psyop again? I remember it being a meme but I thought it was just that, a meme.
>>
>>19096952

There may have been some significant event which needed some diversion. It could have been a dry-run exercise on some technique, reaping the results into a big-data system for further analysis and fine-tuning of the weaponized version.

Plenty of memes go around the internet, but that dress one also filled all mainstream news. Always be suspicious of that.
>>
>>19097005

It served many purposes.

One of which was a test of gaslighting capabilities on a massive scale (how many people can they get to literally disconnect from their reality through bullying).
>>
>>19097013

Fuck off cunt.
>>
File: 1472095314712.jpg (42KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1472095314712.jpg
42KB, 604x604px
>>19097019
>>
>>19097005
I see what you're saying but in that sense any meme could be a fabrication, there is at least 1 or 2 new "happenings" every single day that make the rounds in mainstream news. The one above was pretty inane so it was pretty conspicuous, but if you just look at today and yesterday the "Trump exits climate accord" and the Kathy Griffin thing have been mandatory fare in essentially every single news source. When a meme happens it's basically printing free money for the entire "news media" to do a piece on it and everyone you know will be talking about it or will have at least heard something about it. Memes are pretty scary but unless there is proof that they are fabricated it's a slippery slope to start considering all of them as suspicious
>>
>>19096921
>Real psyops and asyro turfing happening across the internet
>This nigger still needs over the top conspiracy theories to not be bored

Tempora
PRISM
XKEYSCORE
Palantir
Cambridge Analytica

The list goes on
>>
>>19097048
>>This nigger still needs over the top conspiracy theories to not be bored
>This nigger can't recognize obvious facetiousness in my tone in OP
courteous bro, real courteous

>The list goes on
go on
>>
File: theylive1.jpg (99KB, 568x320px) Image search: [Google]
theylive1.jpg
99KB, 568x320px
How about some general observations.

The to-fro indecision of anti-pollution vs fossil fuel energy policy has led to energy prices being much higher than they would be in any committed clean energy policy. The mining of blockchain crypto-currency is tightly pegged to the price of energy, could it be that the supply is being manipulated for profit and/or control?
>>
>>19097073
Is there really enough profit to be had in the form of crypto-currency to make that a viable plan for whoever would be manipulating the lawmaking? Wouldn't it be easier to just invest in either fossil fuel or green energy? Or you're suggesting that somebody is intentionally inflating cryptocurrency values and printing money for themselves while they aren't heavily regulated?
>>
>>19096921
Hey i follow you on instagram and saw that you posted this pic, cant believe you use this site
>>
>>19097135
I got the pic from 4chan, lol. It's a good pic though
>>
>>19096921
The military, duh.

Fucking newfag doesn't even know how to pdf.
>>
File: deception_p12.png (370KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
deception_p12.png
370KB, 1280x960px
>>
>>19097073
Cryptocurrencies are used more by organized crime than actual wall street billionaire types.

Actual wall street billionaires play with countries GDPs for shits and giggles and a quick buck. There's no reason to piss around on cryptoshit.
>>
>>19097107

More about supressing the currency as an alternative to state-backed.
>>
>>19096921
There are some who don't LARP. You can ask here and the voice within will tell you what's true or not.
>>
Cryptome.org has everything you'd want on the subject.
>>
>>19097374
That's a weird way of saying you have faith in some of us.

No real conscious effort on my part overnight. Just celebrating after payday working a minimum wage job. Circumstances be damned. Although if I were you, I'd put more faith in Mr. Shekel than the current leader of the free world. Who is it now? Merkel?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.