[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

return of Quetzalcoatl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: mex.jpg (81KB, 850x819px) Image search: [Google]
mex.jpg
81KB, 850x819px
what does Quetzalcoatl have to do with mexico destroying burgerland?
>>
Quetzalcoatl, the “feathered serpent.
Quetzalcoatl was just another mask worn by the demon who masqueraded as Moloch
Mexico (the serpent) is the manifestation of Quetzalcoatl and returns to destroy the planet

https://lastcountdown.org/behind-enemy-lines/francis-romanus/the-return-of-quetzalcoatl
>>
the Maya Cruzoob legend of the plumed serpent king the legend goes as follows: A plumed serpent king will return when a great war by the machine people (the developed world) destroy each other in a world war. A war so bloody it will be ankle deep in blood, and it will be so destructive it sets us back to a preindustrial level. The Maya, seeing that the technological field has been evened out will be led by this promised king and will liberate and reclaim their land.
>>
>>19096850
just like in OPs pic
mexico and 3rd world swallowing western civilzation
>>
>>19096956
>american education
>>
>you realize le serpentes innocently selling tacos at the mall have been plotting to destroy Jesus civilization with every anchor baby
>>
>>19096883
wait, so this whole 3rd world political/social upheaval shit is actually all occultism?
>>
lol how tho? Giving every one a taste of diarrhea would be a simple step in the right direction. An end all war meme has been done twice and we still had more war and even IF humanity bombed its self back to a benign tumor instead of a malignant one eventually we will just poof back with different tech/history path hardly a destroyer unless you count my sides if so GJ
>>
File: 1474827260569.gif (1MB, 245x184px) Image search: [Google]
1474827260569.gif
1MB, 245x184px
if only there was a good feathered serpent out there
if only his name was kukulkan
hmmmmmmmmm.......
>>
>>19097034
Spic.
>>
>>19096850
If Quetzalcoatl returns we are sorry for our treatment to you, mesoamerican people.
>t. Spain.
>>
File: ovy7.png (3MB, 1500x989px) Image search: [Google]
ovy7.png
3MB, 1500x989px
>>19096883
>The Maya, seeing that the technological field has been evened out will be led by this promised king and will liberate and reclaim their land.
Except the Maya are long dead.
>>
File: tumblr_opxs5cmJgA1qkqgkeo1_540.gif (1MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opxs5cmJgA1qkqgkeo1_540.gif
1MB, 540x304px
i for one cant wait
>>
>>19096850
Burgerland is going to destroy itself, silly.
>>
>>19097983
>the Maya are long dead
Guatemala is literally almost half full blood Mayan
>>
>>19097983
Are you retarded? Oaxaca is full of Mayans. There's a fuckload of Mayans still in the villages of Mexico. Ffs I'm fucking a mayan. Go outside for once.
>>
>>19098794

>>19098963

If that's true how come there are no new pyramids? Fucking role playing retards.
>>
>>19099146
They are too busy making curses and being witches. Mexican magic is no joke
>>
>>19098963
is OPs statement reflective of your people's belief?
>>
File: meanwhile.jpg (52KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile.jpg
52KB, 500x446px
>>
>>19100134
elves
>>
>>19097983
>>19099146
t.American education
>>
File: ixchel_sm.png (278KB, 323x319px) Image search: [Google]
ixchel_sm.png
278KB, 323x319px
I like Mayan goddesses.
>>
>>19100134
jaja
>>
>>19097507

Sperm-sample.
>>
>>19096850
so this is what 2012 & 11:11 was about?
>>
>>19096883

>Reclaiming the poison lands

We just want to secure the cancer to a restricted area , north America is a poison land who kills slowly the ones who reside there.

We need a wall to avoid your cancerous culture to spread .
His bite kills the weak and heals the strong , are you ready to by bitten ?
>>
>>19102820
>north America is a poison
elaborate pls
proofs and sources welcome

>>19102794
sept 11 was the ritual that initiated the global upheaval, 2012 was formalisation
>>
>>19096850
He doesn't.
The US is going to shit on everybody that tries that dumb shit.
>>
>>19096850
It may be hunting for Kyle.
>>
File: kimono.jpg (252KB, 640x859px) Image search: [Google]
kimono.jpg
252KB, 640x859px
>>19098029
Me neither
>>
>>19102900
Checked and kek'd, lol XD
>>
>>19102985
There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little "forced immortality technology" thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass, so you just choose the picture. I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click post that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a schizophrenic fantasy. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became an /x/ shitposter. A pathetic schizophrenic NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "UNITED STATES ARMED FORCES FORCED IMMORTALITY TECHNOLOGY" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever..
>Get off my board faggot
>You have invoked Legion
>>
>>19102985
There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little "forced immortality technology" thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass, so you just choose the picture. I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click post that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a schizophrenic fantasy. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became an /x/ shitposter. A pathetic schizophrenic NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "UNITED STATES ARMED FORCES FORCED IMMORTALITY TECHNOLOGY" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...
>>
>>19096850
I think of all people Quetzacoatl would destroy the people of Spanish descent in Mexico for stealing it from the natives

>inb4 "S'ARE FUCKIN' LAND"
>>
File: tumblr_on8la7CJwz1vn1tbno3_250.gif (808KB, 177x399px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_on8la7CJwz1vn1tbno3_250.gif
808KB, 177x399px
>>19102979
>she'll never call you shota-baby and /ss/ you

i wish for death
>>
>>19103428
so btfo of burgers is part of the Quetzalcoatls revenge?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.