[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay guys, i need a REDPILL BLUEPILL AND BLACKPILL on tulpas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

What exactly are these and what is they're origin?
>>
>>19096339
You were the strongest sperm, that made it to the egg.

You are the stongest tulpa, that convinced its self that it was that sperm + egg.
>>
>>19096355
Wut
>>
>>19096383
Yes.
>>
Bogpill me on Tulpa Twins
>>
>>19096406
Twinpill me on Bog Tulpas
>>
Bluepill: Tulpas are just you larping that your imaginary friends are real.
Redpill: Tulpas are fragments of your consciousness that are sapient.
Blackpill: You're a tulpa pretending to be you.
>>
Gggggg
>>
>>19096454
Wow thats...actually pretty accurate
>>
Here's the redpill:

We are within a simulation. Our minds are bits of code. It is theoretically possible to alter your code with proper mental exercises to create subroutines within your own brain that act as separate entities. It is also possible for these to get out of control without proper mental fortitude

People think they're ghosts or imaginary friends or some shit, they aren't. You are creating subroutines within your own brain's code.
>>
File: oh shit.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
oh shit.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>19096454

>You're a tulpa pretending to be you
>>
Tulpa (Tibetan: སྤྲུལ་པ, Wylie: sprul-pa), nirmita (Sanskrit: निर्मित), or thoughtform, is a concept in mysticism of a being or object which is created through spiritual or mental powers. The term comes from Tibetan "emanation" or "manifestation".

Do you fuckers even google anymore....

Tulpas are a manifestation of mediated/gathered energies culminating in a form of energy being.

There has been zero scientific proof thus far of their existence.
>>
>what are these
An exercise is manipulating your own consciousness.

>What is their origin?
Tibetan Buddhism. " The term comes from Tibetan "emanation" or "manifestation". "

This begs the question: What are they for?
Have you ever seen those Tibetan guys draw those mandalas with grains of sand? Same principle.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10084L3Pqsc
Except instead of grains of sand in the physical world, it's made of grains of mind in the mental world.
The point is still to create an intricate and beautiful work of spiritual art, and then destroy it.
This type of exercise helps one to grasp that there is no permanence. There is a time for creation, and a time for destruction.
The wheel of life continues to turn.
>>
>>19096454
>you're a tulpa pretending to be you

Then how come people can see me
>>
>>19098656
You just witness the real you having those interactions and pretend they are yours.
>>
>>19096473
>simulation meme
>>
>>19096339
Had tulpas for 15+ years, and have 9 all together. There's people who see tulpas purely as tools that they can use to make their lives better, and people that see them as truly sentient creatures that are amazing companions. tulpa.info is a great place to start, then listen to some accounts of meta peeps.
>>
File: IMG_0540.jpg (17KB, 608x443px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0540.jpg
17KB, 608x443px
>>19096339
>>
File: IMG_4656.gif (196KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4656.gif
196KB, 420x420px
>>
>>19096339

bluepill: tulpas aren't real
redpill: tulpas ARE real
blackpill: tulpas are real, but they're just people so profoundly lonely that they're literally training themselves to be insane so at least they have imaginary companionship
>>
>>19099987
Sounds pretty accurate to me.
>>
sometimes I wonder if I myself am a tulpa conceived by someone else's thoughts and imagination, or if some people I know irl are just tulpas created by myself who got real and basically became avatars of aspects of my personality/thought process
>>
>>19098656
They can't
They only see a different tulpa of you that they themselves invent
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.