[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 458
Thread images: 69

File: moon.jpg (133KB, 500x505px) Image search: [Google]
moon.jpg
133KB, 500x505px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19091606
>>
Will I be able to repair the bridge I recently burned? Only three people out of the whole group seem genuinely mad.
>>
Will my music career go anywhere?
>>
Ask away, state your gender and your question and I'll answer you as quick as I can.
>>
>>19096291
Male - Will this business I'm trying to start work? How do I stay focused / motivated on it?
>>
>>19096291
Female - why is my love life so shit
>>
>>19096291

Male
Is this path the right path for what I want to do or is there a better way?
>>
>>19096291
Male
A general for this year, ty
>>
>>19096291
Male
Who was that stole something from me today? Do they know me?
>>
>>19096291
Female, I asked the two questions above you.
>>
>>19096291
male

how going to be college to me next august?
>>
>>19096291
Female
When will I see the Gemini man I love again?
>>
File: 1430370705831.jpg (62KB, 620x789px) Image search: [Google]
1430370705831.jpg
62KB, 620x789px
Female, leo, blonde hair, blue eyes. Struggling pretty hard with life right now.

What can I do to be ok?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5V7nfZEhMs
>>
>>19096291
Female
What did L think of the selfie I sent him a few hours ago?
>>
>>19096291
Guy
Will I ever find someone that I will spend my life with?
>>
>>19096291
male

do I come across as intimidating to girls?
>>
>>19096291
Male- How serious are Anna's feelings towards me?
>>
>>19096291
Male
General reading please!
>>
>>19096291
Female asking on behalf of my male friend with shitty internet
Will Matt (my friend) get to be in a relationship with Felicia?
>>
>>19096291
Male- Am I popular?
>>
>>19096291
Male- what can I do to come across as more charming and alpha?
>>
Trading
>>
Looks like we aren't gonna get any readings :/
>>
>>19096291
Male
What does she feel about me?
>>
>>19096291
Male
Will my father's project succed?
Will he get a job soon?
>>
>>19096291
Female
Who out of the people I know will be pushing to provide a living space?
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>19096460
What's up?
>>
File: 1494127523532.jpg (300KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494127523532.jpg
300KB, 566x800px
>>19096605

Sure. Do we meet regardless of whether I enlist or commission? Does it work out regardless?
>>
>>19096606
When do I see the Gemini man I love again?
Query?
>>19096609
What did the man above think about the picture I sent him yesterday? Starting yours
>>
I've decided I want to delve into divination, particularly the reading of runes. Other than the guides in the OP, what have y'all found helped you with divination when you were starting out?
>>
>>19096619

I see a tetris block. The kind that's a zigzag. A wristband. A battery symbol, green and fully charged. A radar showing... well, this is... uh, interesting. It looks like an ultra-sound on the radar screen.

...before I continue just what am I prying into here?
>>
>>19096609
>Seven of Wands, Six of Cups, Magician
>Ten of Wands, Wheel of Fortune

You two will meet regardless, but it seems like that will be a challenge. Things just working out for you guys will be a challenge period. It seems you both have the drive, and you have the ability, to alleviate the situation and bring progress about for both of you in meeting and making things work out (Magician). Thing is, there will be a lot of trials, but outcome will be dependent on your desire to persist (Ten of Wands).
>>19096628
Which query are you answering?
If you're the first one, well, I'm just curious.
If you're the second one, because he's cryptic and I know that he likes the picture, but I want to know how it makes him feel. Zero malicious intent.
>>
>>19096619
>When do I see the Gemini man I love again?
He's a Gemini. Don't do it gurl!
>>
>>19096626
Keep a personal diary, especially with runes. Fill it with the original meanings and descriptions. Start memorising and learning how different runes interplay. From there, add notes about relationships with other runes and your own personal discoveries with them. Build your own personal little cheat sheet.

As for the actual runes, I suggest making them yourself; it's both a fun and fulfilling activity. After that, it's just practice practice practice
>>
>>19096626
>runes
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18280305/#18281307
>>
>>19096641
Hah, yeah I know it >__>
>>
>>19096637

The second one. The ultra sound looks like a pregnancy thing. Is that something you're into, or am I warning you about a less than happy accident? Because he's into it, a lot, but that's part of a bigger picture. It isn't just about the picture in this picture.

>your desire to persist

Good thing I have a tolerance for suffering.
>>
>>19096648
Uhhhhhhhhh....happy accident? Never say never, but it's unlikely, especially since he has a low sperm count. We thought about it in the past but ultimately decided against it.
Anyways, thanks for the read. :) I'll give it some thought and maybe your read will become more clear to me later.

Yeah, we're all gluttons for punishment a little aren't we?
>>
>>19096643
empathAU are you reading? trade?
>>
>>19096643
>>19096645
Thanks guys! I have lots of reading and learning ahead of me
>>
>>19096660

This is advanced warning. That ultrasound is crystal clear. Not now, but eventually.

>low sperm count

Seeing an hourglass. Roll the die enough times, and if that isn't enough I've got a research proposal going that you might one day find interesting. Threads of fate.
>>
>>19096661
Perhaps later, did a lot of readings yesterday and I'm sick with Viral Pneumonia. Just gonna relax with some tea and Bloodborne
>>19096674
Just remember the learning and reading is all part of the fun
>>
>>19096619
I see a Christmas tree that is very tall in the night sky..

Next winter, most likely. During a special holiday that means something to you if not christian.

What will happen between us before the end of next week?
>>
>>19096679
>research proposal
Lay it on me
>>19096684
Okie dokie
>>
>>19096688

Double blind experiment. Maybe you get normal juice created in a lab. Maybe you get the juice modified to give you genius babies. Who knows, you don't and neither does the researcher. It's yours either way.
>>
>>19096684
Three of Wands, Three of Pentacles, Temperance
Nothing incredibly noticeable. There will be a few times you feel a bit closer, and a bit more functional around each other, but the answer you really want to hear, well, true outcomes are more than just a week away. You won't notice much of anything by next week. Things will need a bit more time.
>>
>>19096690
I don't actually want to get pregnant though, and I don't think he wants a kid. We both have great jobs and enjoy spending the time we aren't pursuing our careers together, enjoying each other, traveling, spending our money on each other, etc..
>>
>>19096704

Well, surprise spoiled. Not yet though. Idk the details.
>>
>>19096605
Still here? My query: What is going to happen between us?
>>
>>19096713
Well now I'm worried lol
>>
>>19096717
Are you >>19096692
>>
>>19096723
Yee boi
>>
>>19096729
Did you have a different query then or did you want me to read that one again?
>>
>>19096738
I don't know
>>
Trading--why didn't he text me when he got home? :(
>>
>>19096738
Yeah go ahead do it for the rest of the year. What's your query?
>>
>>19096786
Okay.
Just tell me how he's feeling about having to leave me while he works all summer :/ Is he worried about me, etc..
>>
>>19096799
I see a man with his hands tied behind his back, he's walking away from something and has his head slightly down. There's bushes around him and it's a bleak scene. Heavy wind.

He's pretty sad about it. I'm not sure if he's concerned as much as he is bummed out because his work is taking precedence. He wants to spend time with you and have a good time with you, but he had to make a sacrifice. I don't think he is worried, just sad.
>>
>>19096785

you don't really need a reading for this. there are tons of reasons he didn't text you. maybe he's busy, or tired, or just doesn't want to talk to anyone
>>
>>19096786
>Eight of Pentacles, Ten of Pentacles, Seven of Wands, Tower, World (clarified by Emperor and Queen of Swords).

You're going to have a pretty strange year with this person. So these coming weeks will have ups and downs, but overall your relationship will be progressing towards some stability, though with Pentacles there isn't much implied in the romance department, if that's what you're hoping for. Pentacles is great if you're already in a long-term, committed relationship, but when you're trying to nurture a budding romance, you sort of need a little bit of everything. That being said, Seven of Wands implies some conflict where one person feels like they'll need to be on top. There will be some hard feelings over the situation, arguments, fights. I asked for clarification for your outcome of World and got Emperor, which makes sense for Seven of Wands, and Queen of Swords. This totally flows with the read. You two will have a pretty major falling out due to someone being possibly a little overbearing (Seven of Wands, Emperor) and it'll leave the other quite bitter towards the situation (Queen of Swords). You guys may end up working things out, but one of the two of you needs to work on their conflict resolution skills.
>>
>>19096815
Thanks.
>>
>>19096829
Feels like we're already in a shitty, strange situation. It's definitely on their end. Thanks.
>>
trading

love reading for the next few weeks
>>
>>19096939
I got you.
I want a love reading for the year
>>
>>19096942
three of pentacles
temperence
ace of wands
strength

nice seems like you will find a lover through a work or school setting although it is most likely towards the end of the year it will be an instant attraction you may or may not already know this person but it will have a different feling like you have never felt before in your life. this relationship will greatly empower eachother and you will feel like on top of the world with them. gut feeling is saying august.
>>
>>19096939
I want a love reading, please.
Will I get a gf this year or the next one?
>>
>>19096939
Devil
Chariot
Two of Swords
Five of Pentacles
Two of Cups reversed
Justice

Whoa. Kinda crazy love life you've got going on here my dude. And of all the cards to come up reversed, you've got Two of Cups reversed in a love reading. You've got kind of a 'bad romance' thing going on with someone that you want pretty badly but is objectively more or less unhealthy in more ways than it is healthy, even if it makes you happy sometimes. And as it stands it doesn't seem like either party will be backing down from that just yet. Two of Swords tells us there are some issues though. The relationship no matter how addicting is on the rocks in some ways. Someone or maybe even both parties here are unsure about this relationship and which direction it is taking. It is 100% at an emotional stalemate.
One person feels they will have been patient long enough and will and has been considering moving on for awhile and finally feels as though it is time to do so. As hard as it is, this move will end up leading to better things but I have a feeling this isn't the ultimate fate of your encounter with this person. One of many bumps to come. Big bumps.
>>
>>19096960
Ty
>>
>>19096939
Not particularly interested in love until I get /fit/, but I would still like to see what may happen in the future.
>>
File: 1482024934725.jpg (99KB, 510x513px) Image search: [Google]
1482024934725.jpg
99KB, 510x513px
https://www.patreon.com/Chakra_Apotheosis

I'm not taking anymore readings in the thread but if you want one just do the questionnaire in the link and email it.

You'll definitely get a response that way.

As for lurkers, I did like 8+ readings in the previous thread from the thread before that one. See if I got to you.

If I missed yours please let me know.

...should I be tripfagging? Lol
>>
>>19097015
Oh! And Imperial, I did your reading in that thread too so I'm ready for that scry~
>>
>be with man
>i tell him my qualms about our future
>"maybe we should just stay friends" he tells me.
>suddenly he dissolves all feelings for me and now he's ignoring me
Fucking really?
>>
>>19097063

this isn't your blog, post it on /adv/ or something
>>
>>19097067
Air query then.
>>
>>19097015
Hey there Chakra Apotheosis, the last request for a reading was mine >>19091675

Don't worry if you're not feeling it. I'm not in dire need.
>>
>>19097063
He probably wasn't in to you in the first place and didn't want to continue the relationship if there was drama involved. Nobody really just wakes up one morning and doesn't love their SO anymore. Soooomeeeettthing happen. I recommend just getting closure. Telling him that you'll move on but just want some honesty to put your mind at rest.
>>
trading

do I have a chance with her? met her last weekend and I think she's cute but I dont even know if she's single
>>
>>19097102

why don't you ask her out? if she says no or says she has a boyfriend, then there you go
>>
>>19097102
Still around?
>>
>>19097105
thanks
>>19097128
yeah
>>
>>19097136
Don't listen to anon above. This is a divination general. Ppl get into bad moods around here and start acting like that
Starting yours
>>
Trading
What does my crush feel about me?
>>
>>19097136
six of cups, queen of swords, ten of wands

So basically you won't have too much luck on your side. She's pretty hung up on someone from her past and while she may physically allow herself to move on in some ways, she won't fully be present. In fact, she's pretty cold towards the idea of moving on and getting her to do so will be a Hell of a time. She may give it a shot, but the relationship wouldn't be heading anywhere you'd like and it certainly won't be moving at a normal pace. You're better off moving on before you get hooked. If she suddenly starts putting forth a lot of interest, maybe see where that goes, but given the cards above I really don't see that happening, besides maybe some light flirting and enjoying attention from one another.

There is a guy I love and I just want to know where his heart is about our relationship and what I mean to him.
>>
>>19097143
ace of swords, eight of wands, queen of cups

Your crush likes you a lot. They think you're sharp, make great conversation, are exciting, and someone who is all-around easy to like and get along with. I'm not getting strong vibes, but just based off of the cards I would say this person does have some romantic interest in you and it wouldn't be crazy if you wanted to pursue them.

Can you tell me if my love wants to see me again?
>>
>>19097150
high priestess, reversed nine of wands, two of wands

he's unsure of what to feel or may be repressing his feelings. if you press him, he might start having second thoughts. I dont think he's quite ready for a long term or commuted relationship, but that may change with self reflection. he's somewhat afraid, perhaps of committing, perhaps paranoid of losing you but I think you two are ready for a journey of discovery that may change that. progress will be slow, but there will be progress.
>>
>>19097162
Nine of Wands, Four of Swords

You get in a fight recently? They do, but they also want a break to think over what has happened. Things will get better between you two just give it time. Your love is feeling burnt out.
>>
Trading, I can scry or rread the tarot
>>
Welp... it's been a while and I still can't sleep...
If there's anyone interested, I'll be doing some readings now, all I want:

>Direct query (no generals, please, give me something to focus on)
>Gender
>Color + Shape
>Feedback when applicable, thanks!

*Open for trade if anyone is interested
>>
>>19097264
Can I get a reading please?
How does she feel about me after what happened?
Male
Blue circle
>>
>>19097264
Hi! I'm female. Will I be able to attract their attention and fulfill my dream? Color shape is a red rotating circle.
>>
>>19097264
What does my love feel about me?
Female
Black heart
>>
>>19097264
Do I win his heart again, fully and completely?
Female
Green triangle
>>
>>19096218
If you're young enough to give a shit about some faggy little "circle of friends," you're young enough to find something more fulfilling to worry about, and even acquire new friends.
>>
>>19097264
Is he going to fix things between us
Female
Purple cauldron
>>
File: 1495681844673.gif (329KB, 499x545px) Image search: [Google]
1495681844673.gif
329KB, 499x545px
>>19097264

>My question: Is there a possibility for us to have a relationship?
>F
>Blue Tear

Thanks and god bless.
>>
>>19097264
will I ever sleep wit C?
leo
Female
Red square
>>
>>19097264
Is she going to try to be friends with me again?
Female
Pink Square
>>
File: 1439122824609.jpg (221KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1439122824609.jpg
221KB, 1920x1080px
>>19097272
>Can I get a reading please?
Of course you can, asking so nicely ^^

>How does she feel about me after what happened?

*Gebo, Hagalaz, Tiwaz m, Othala m*
The balance was shifted, she seemed to be receptive towards you but now she's closing down and not trusting you. :(

>>19097275
>Will I be able to attract their attention and fulfill my dream?
*Tiwaz, Fehu m & Gebo*
Yes you will manage to get their attention, but to fullfil your dream might not be that easy, you'd have to work very hard to get any result, perhaps even give up on something worthy.

>>19097276
>What does my love feel about me?
*Wunjo, Sowilo & Kenaz m*
He feels happy and comfortable around you but still lacking something substancial or is getting bored somehow.

>>19097277
>Do I win his heart again, fully and completely?
*Ihwaz, Ansuz & Jera*
Yes, but you've got some work on rebuilding the relationship, specially the communication, this is very important and hopefully in less than a year you two will get together again.
>>
>>19097207
There is a man terrorising my family. Will he get what's coming to him?
F
Blue, triangle
>>
>>19097264
Do I get laid this summer?
Female
White snake
>>
>>19097264
how should I deal with Christina?
male
aqua triangle
thanks in advance if you get to me!
>>
>>19097264
>aside from me and Lana, is he seeing any other girls, or will he cheat in the future?
>female
>green triangle

Thank u!
>>
>>19097264
how will his feelings change for me if I stop talking to him for a while?
female
blue tear
>>
>>19097264
>Should I follow Garrett to NB?
>F
>lavender & baby blue diamond
>>
>>19097264
Where will I meet the love of my life?female. Navy blue rectangle
>>
File: 1494645401018.jpg (191KB, 750x900px) Image search: [Google]
1494645401018.jpg
191KB, 750x900px
>>19097284
>Is he going to fix things between us
*Algiz, Wunjo m & Berkano*
He seems quite defensive in his stance, perhaps he's even afraid, I'd take a guess he'd need a push to actually do it but that's not advisable, certain things need longer time to mend and if this is done in hurry the possibility of a new beginning is halted.

>>19097293
Omg what a cute gif, I love it!!

>Is there a possibility for us to have a relationship?
*Ansuz, Berkano m & Dagaz*
I'd say yeah but something might not go as expected, maybe some conflict would make things not happen for a while but you still can break through.

>>19097295
>will I ever sleep wit C?
*Isa, Wunjo & Berkano*
Unlikely but not impossible, but you'd better think carefully if you do so when the opportunity arises, there's a possibility of getting pregnant.
>>
>>19097318
>>19097272
>asking so nicely ^^
I'm really thankfull of readers for taking their time and energy to do this kind of thing, so thank you :)
>now she's closing down and not trusting you
As I thought. It is difficult to deal with people who shuts down any possibility of dialogue until the very end. The sad thing is, even when I know I'm just hurting myself for still hoping to be with that person, I can't throw my feelings away.

Thank you very much for the reading, sounds accurate considering how things went.
>>
>>19097264
Male
Black star
Highlight of this month?
>>
>>19097293
>>19097352

>Omg what a cute gif, I love it!!
I thought it would be a nice trade off!! It's a real cute gif!!

>I'd say yeah but something might not go as expected, maybe some conflict would make things not happen for a while but you still can break through.
This is exactly what I needed to read and fills me with hope! Now to just prepare myself to tackle down the conflict that might arise..

Anyways thanks again and god bless you Runa!!! :D
>>
>>19097352
top one here.. thank you so much. so this is saying he will but it will take him time to have initiative to?
>>
>>19097264
Do I win her heart again?
Male
Pink Star
>>
File: 1401689889410.jpg (294KB, 1000x753px) Image search: [Google]
1401689889410.jpg
294KB, 1000x753px
>>19097296
>Is she going to try to be friends with me again?
While shaking the runes bag I had a vision of a dark forest and dead trees... the vision itself tells me that the friendship looks pretty dead, now back to the runes:

*Ansuz m, Fehu & Wunjo m*
Seems like she doesn't trust you, big time but it seems that was caused by a misunderstanding that escalated, feels pretty hurt. Give it more time if needed, perhaps that tree isn't dead, just dry at the moment and the flowers might bloom on the next spring time.

>>19097328
>Do I get laid this summer?
*Kenaz m, Sowilo, Mannaz*
I'm afraid not, you still could have fun on your own

>>19097359
And a wild feedback appears! Thank you :3
It's a pleasure to help people whenever I can, I've been so much in the position of the querent not knowing what to do... Well I still do occasionally but I'm also glad I could help someone to find a solution to what worries them.

Yes it's complicated, some people have trouble dealing with their emotions, and shutting down is the easiest response to avoid getting hurt even further, I can relate... But hoping alone won't change things, words without actions are empty. I hope you manage to work things out anon, bless you!

>>19097376
Yes it is, I love it, thank you so much! That made my day <3

Aye, keep yourself grounded all times and I can't stress enough how keeping the communication open is important, to everyone here, as a friend say, if only one talks it's a lecture, not a conversation.

Bless you too dear, wish you all the best!

>>19097378
Yes, something tells me he might not realising what is wrong, or maybe he does but there's either ego or some other concern preventing him to make a move, but he will... Also, you too dear, must build yourself up, because I could feel some sort of "heaviness" around you. Treat yourself better too okay? Bless you
>>
>>19097264
female
will i find love this summer at all? feeling so lonely
>>
>>19097398
yellow cross
>>
>>19097264
Will I meet L or D irl?
Female
Black cat
>>
>>19097325
>>19097207
Oh woops I quoted the wrong person, I meant to quote

>>19097264
Putting query here again.

There is a man terrorising my family. Will he get what's coming to him?
F
Blue, triangle
>>
File: 61X4R4W5K6L.jpg (118KB, 736x532px) Image search: [Google]
61X4R4W5K6L.jpg
118KB, 736x532px
>>19097407
Aye I saw that, just got you here dear >>19097325
>Will he get what's coming to him?
*Dagaz, Wunjo m & Nauthiz*
His actions will be uncovered and he'll suffer the consequences, you bet he won't able to escape from them.

>>19097333
>how should I deal with Christina?
*Ansuz m, Inguz & Kenaz m*
Well, this is something I hardly would advise, but get some space (I don't want to say to give the silent treatment, it always sucks imo), the best thing you could do now even if it hurts, but you'll see in the future it was for the best, hope it helps.
>>
>>19097318
what does m after the rune name mean?
>>
>>19097413
Sorry about that, thanks for reading it!

>His actions will be uncovered and he'll suffer the consequences, you bet he won't able to escape from them.

This really minimises my anxiety about the whole situation, I might actually sleep tonight, thanks again anon!
>>
>>19097413
I feared as much but I guess its necessary because I am kinda obsessed with her. Thanks again for the reading! Such a selfish act of kindness, god bless you.
>>
>>19097397
hi, was the first one for this set. thanks so much!! (i hope you can sleep soon at least)
>>
>>19097415
Merkstave, as in reversed
>>
>>19097337
>aside from me and Lana, is he seeing any other girls, or will he cheat in the future?
uhhh I tend to think that "once a cheater, always a cheater" but I also believe people can change...
*Kenaz, Ehwaz & Hagalaz*
For now he's open towards what he's doing/intentions and seems to keep tings going that way for a while but on the long run that will cause problems beyond his control

.>>19097340
>how will his feelings change for me if I stop talking to him for a while?
*Inguz, Kenaz m, Ihwaz*
He'd shut down himself as well and let you go. He will suffer the loss but eventually will move on with his life.

>>19097342
>Should I follow Garrett to NB?
*Perthro, Kenaz m, Dagaz*
404 answer not found
Jokes aside, this spread tells me that you shouldn't ask this, seems like a bad idea, sorry :/

>>19097344
>Where will I meet the love of my life?
*Wunjo m, Othala m & Gebo*
I'm not certain about where, but I'm feeling it would happen when you're in a bad spot, probably away from home and this person would be too and you two would offer mutual support.

>>19097415
It means 'merkstave' = reversed
>>
File: 16ec87b2262832bb078522a40060d62b.jpg (127KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
16ec87b2262832bb078522a40060d62b.jpg
127KB, 1080x1350px
Alright I won't do new readings past this point, will finish my queue, thanks for those who queried me.
>>
File: 1437324231374.jpg (3MB, 2000x1265px) Image search: [Google]
1437324231374.jpg
3MB, 2000x1265px
>>19097369
>Highlight of this month?
*Kenaz m, Uruz m & Gebo*
Anon, please be careful with your health, specially accidents, something might put you in bed, or doing too much stuff leaving you fatigued. So relax, things will fall in place and give more attention to your health aye?

>>19097393
>Do I win her heart again?
*Ehwaz, Laguz & Nauthiz*
It's not lost anon, but you have some work to do, keep going with the flow, no need to halt or push things, in fact that would only make things worse. It's not an easy task but you'll definitely have some good coming out of it.

>>19097398
>>19097400
>will i find love this summer at all?
The love you need to find is already inside of you, dear, another person comes just to add, remember that.

*Isa, Fehu, Jera*
Hmm I'm afraid not so soon, but then again, fits of what I said, to attract a suitable partner you'e got to be well with yourself, I can see that you have great qualities inside, so nurture them, let the world see the flower you are and not before long you won't feel lonely, not even alone and then a promising love will come your way.

>>19097406
>Will I meet L or D irl?
L: Raidho m & Gebo
D: Tiwaz & Wunjo

You'd have issue with meeting L, something would not make moving to see the or them moving to see you possible.

D on the other hand will have no issues and you two would have a great time together.

>>19097418
Thank you for querying, just keep yourself safe tho, don't lower your guard and leave the work to the authorities to handle, be safe, always! Bless you.

>>19097420
>I am kinda obsessed with her.
Oh yeah in that case it's the best thing to do anon, you'll be much happier, good luck! Thank you for your feedback I'm a wee selfish indeed but I also want to give back what I've been gifted as well.

>>19097421
You're welcome, I hope in due time you two rekindle, for now let the dust settle... and it's a little late to sleep now lol, it's breakfast time and I'm out to eat but thank you.
>>
Could anyone please do a reading for me?
>>
>>19097487
>It's not lost anon, but you have some work to do, keep going with the flow, no need to halt or push things, in fact that would only make things worse. It's not an easy task but you'll definitely have some good coming out of it.

Can you give me a couple of tips? I miss her too much, it's all my fault. I've not gotten out of bed in weeks, I feel nothing makes sense. Btw, thank you very much for your reading, now I feel some hope.
>>
>>19097506
Query?
>>
>>19097532
Not that anon but are you reading? If so, what should I say to G's text?
>>
>>19097532
Wow, very late I'm so sorry.
I think my spirit is being targeted and I want to know what I can do to counteract.
>>
Any readers here?
>>
>>19097651
Balance your chars especially the third chakra. Eat better foods.
>>
>>19097690
Chakras..my bad.
>>
>>19097523
>Can you give me a couple of tips?
*Nauthiz, Fehu & Othala*
For now, there's not much you can do, doesn't mean it's bad you know. Were you sick? Perhaps you need to recover now, but you can regain contact with her, being present in her life somehow, just don't push too hard you know? Go slowly but steady

Wish I could tell you more but I'm rushing for a travel with family, I hope it all goes well with you anon, bless you
>>
Could I please have a reading?

I need to know where to go from here in a life sense?
Also I need to know what I can do to fix the block I've accidentally placed on my psychic abilities?

Feeling very lost at the moment, I have purpose but I feel uncertain about the future. Thanks in advance!
>>
>>19097690
I'm a raw vegan and have been for 2 years now *shrug*
>>
>>19097715
>Raw Vegan
Guarantee you're lacking in something m80
>>
>>19097715
Yes. That means eat better foods, like meat and any of the dairy products. You have to be absolutely certain you don't lack any minerals or vitamins or proteins that you'd normally obtain from animals. It's very easy to develop a B12 deficiency, and that's not a fun thing to deal with.
>>
What kind of yellow/golden fruits and vegetables do you eat?
>>
>>19097715
>>
>>19097715

Yeah. Eat better foods!
>>
>>19096643
HELLO EMPATH. Havent seen you in awhile. Donno if you'd remember me twixie the draw fag
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>19097264
Why won't my ex talk to me or let me see our child
Female
Blue pentagon

Will trade with art. Just say what you would like and ill draw first thing that comes to mind.
>>
>>19096643
Oh shit hey Empath-Senpai!
I dunno if youll see this now but, I wanted to thank you for inspiring me to go into divination!
>>
>>19097264
>Direct query (no generals, please, give me something to focus on)
I'm halfway done writing a document about some serious conspiracy/stalking bullshit that's been done in my back but the thing is even the police have had instances of letting me know they know about it... I stopped pursuing the idea of getting done writing the whole thing because i feel like i'm wasting my time and it's not going to do anything... Should i continue writing it or am i wasting my time? How will it turn out?
>Gender
m
>Color + Shape
Dark purple triangle
>>
>>19097264
Female
Purple pantagram
Any love during the summer?
Feeling kinda lonely
>>
Dead thread is ded
>>19097906
I remember you, nice drawings. How are they going?
>>19097950
Awww shucks, you had it in you all along, I didn't do anything. Your readings are really top notch Angel. Even if I don't post I'm almost always lurking here
>>
>>19097964
>you had it in you all along
AHH! You have no idea how much this means to me Empath-senpai.
No but really thank you so much for inspiring me!
I would die of honor if i could do a reading for you
>>
Will I ever get to be with my childhood love's sister?
>>
>>19097990
I'm glad to hear that, and oh fine you're welcome for whatever little I did.
No dying on my behalf please. I'm actually pretty alright, I like the future being a mystery. But hey, if ever I need to know something I'll be sure to ask for you. Deal?
>>
>>19097918
Oh dear I'm travelling at the moment and I don't have my runes with me, I'm sorry.

>>19097954
>>19097958
I already have read for both of you guys and I'm currently unable to do more, sorry.

>>19097964
Ohai Empath-senpai
>>
>>19098008
Deal!!!
>>
>>19098009
And a fine hello to you too Runa! I liked your readings, had a read through them over coffee, jealous of your rune reading ability.
>>
>>19098015
Right back at you Mister, I love your readings too, you're one of my favourite readers senpai. Looking forward to see you reading again.
>>
>>19098036
rude
>>
>>19098036

No! We need at least two more seasons of /x/-phile Reader-sama desu plus another OVA before we resolve any of the romantic subplots. If you're going to watch it like animu then you must embrace the animu nature of it!
>>
>>19098025
This!
>>
>>19098044
Dear God
>>
>>19098036
>>19098038
>>19098044
Fucking Kek. I'm in stitches, and I'm already sick so laughing just makes me hurt.
>/x/-phile Reader-Sama desu
That sounds so much like one of those retarded long anime titles I'd believe it.
>>
>>19098068

>Prophet

ftfy
>>
>>19098068
Sounds too much like Bible Black.
>>
>>19098071
Kek
There was an opportunity and I missed it!
>>
>>19098071
>the sucubus is the prophet of the impending doom
>tune in for season two where the x cult must now deal with a world ending prophecy whilst juggling schoolwork, after school jobs and hormones.
>>
>>19098078

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYXHnkhRwCY
>>
Anybody doing readings?

I'd like to know if I won or lost D's heart, or if I'm at least friendzoned.
>>
File: The D.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
The D.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>19098095
>>
Male age 30. Looking for a reader for. Well about my love life, will things work out?

Thank you
>>
>>19098078
I would actually watch this
>>
Trading, need someone who can read an occult query
>>
>>19097264
Will my father get a job soon?/Will my father's project succeed?
Male
Star Silver
>>
Trading anyone up too it?
>>
>>19098247
Yes
Can I get a romance general for this I have my eye on someone but we don't live in the same state so it's kind of difficult to talk to them

And yours?
>>
>>19097264
Are my plans going to fulfill?
Male
Black Square
>>
>>19098254
Sorry about taking so long.
>Wunjo, Thurasi, Ansuz

Ehh. this is kinda sad. You guys would be perfect but the distance.... I don't know if it will work. if it does you will need to put in a lot of effort.

My query is if I should get Jaw surgery.
>>
Trading. How do I improve my relationship?
>>
>>19098364
we will see each other next semester. will that change things?
>I should get Jaw surgery?
death, III of swords rev, the star
YES do it.It will be good for your health
>>
Doing trades/readings
But only 5. Yesterday was really fucking intense
>>
>>19098396

I got you, whats your query?
>>
>>19098396
How do I improve our relationship? What's your query?
>>
>>19098396
How are we doing and how should I handle us? Just go with the flow? Detach? Idk
>>
>>19098396
How does she feel about me?
>>
>>19098401
Is there anything I need to heal when it comes to relationships?

And yours?
>>
>>19098396
Does she still love me?
>>
>>19098410
I remember you! Sorry I couldn't answer your query yesterday

Blue Water the river someone throws a stone it skips but then it falls through. The wind blows and the smell of peeled oranges
You should totally just ride this one out and let it flow as if it wasn't enough with the whole river thing.
>>
>>19098396
Reading.

Will my Father's project succeed?
>>
>>19098403
I see a subway station it's very busy as a lot of pushing and a lot of screaming. The scene changes and I see a a green forest very dense in trees yet there is a beautiful and calm quietness to it.

Definitely I feel like there is a time to take a break and to communicate with this person I feel that you guys are very busy with your own lives and that stress sometimes turns into fights.

My query:
How does my Capricorn lover feel about me right now? I adore him so much but I feel like I'm obsessing over him a little too much. But we talked over break?
>>
>>19098414
Watercolor Gray. I see a hand of someone reaching out but yet shaking at the same time it reaches out and then it were tracks the smell of dark coffee.

I'm not sure what to say about this one I can totally tell that there is a feeling of Desire but not in a sexual way more communicative way. Also feel a little bit of sadness and maybe some remorse
>>
>>19098448
Ah shit I pinged the wrong post.

>>19098417
This is your reading
>>
>>19098414
A blank piece of paper there is something pink and fuzzy slowly growing on it handful of white glitter
the smell of vanilla

curiosity. you intrigue this person
did you just meet this person?
>>
>>19098426
hahaha the stone falling in feels like how my reaching out to him has been. just sinks in but the river doesn't respond

but I guess that says it's at least sinking in, huh?

thank you so much
>>
>>19098436
A pine tree it's big and sturdy and it looks quite old. Yet at closer look you see that the inside of those pine tree is hollow and getting moldy. The poor thing

I would say yes but I'm very very much highly advise that you tell your father to be careful of those who are envious of him or just to be very careful when it comes to this project or business idea that he has.
>>
>>19098396
Trading

Do I find love this summer?
>>
>>19098460
We have known eachother for quite some years its a maybe i love you maybe i dont kind of thing
We have been talking more again latel through, thank you
>>
>>19098416

Starting (Sorry for the delay)

Joining the Navy this year, which raiting (job) should i strive for? I already have a couple on mind but this is an important decision

If too specific, then i will have the same query as yours, but i am more interested in the former.
>>
>>19098497
Mop the poop deck.
>>
>>19098497
Alright I'll I used tarot this one if you don't mind
>>
>>19098441
Pump the brakes a bit, he's feeling a little overwhelmed. Are you being too clingy? It's getting to him. He has a face of annoyance while looking at the girl. When he walks away to relax and do his own thing, he breathes a sigh of relief. During his relaxation, he looks at a framed photo lovingly. I can't tell who is represented in the photo. During his down time, he misses /someone/; whether it's you or someone else, I can't be sure. I managed to get a look at the photo, and it looks like the 4 of Wands card from one of my decks, but the scene begins moving, and the woman begins walking away.

He might still be hung up on an ex, which increases the necessity of you taking things slowly and giving him more space. He likes you just fine, but he needs to ease into it.
>>
I will trade. Will he ever love me again?
>>
>>19098396
How shall pentecost be?
>>
>>19098518
I haven't really done much with this person the most I've done was leave this person a small note of appreciation that in no way leans towards anything romantic. I haven't getting a lot of readers telling me that he still hung up over someone and that he's going to take things really really slow.
Which is fine I don't mind.
Thank you for the reading anon
>>
>>19098541
*have
>>
>>19097079
How do I kee--

Okay lol, I'll get yours today or tomorrow~
>>
>>19098576
Do you have an email I could go back and fill out the info and get one whenever you're up to it?

I don't have anything dire. I just wanted an update of how I'm doing overall from ya'.

I think it was last year I got one and we kind of emailed? I don't remember well. I use tarot
>>
>>19098497
Zoom zoom song. Seeing someone on the boat that's directing airplanes with those little glow sticks in their hands the scene then shifts to someone working out and getting yelled at.

I know jackshit about the Navy so I don't know maybe you could think about good interpretation for this if you have a question please ask!
>>
>>19098068
>>19098078
10/10 Would Watch

Sounds like a spin-off of The World God Only Knows.
>>
>>19098595
[email protected]

I should probably make a dedicated email for the service that sounds cooler lol
>>
>>19098617
did you fug val
>>
>>19098110
Is anyone willing to do for me?
>>
>>19098416
>>19098497

A blindfolded woman is sitting in front of a pond, the image is akin to the two of swords, but instead of swords she holds a flower in one hand and a paper in the other. She seems to be writing in it but as she goes the flower starts to wither.

Huh, interesting image. I think this represents a problem of self-esteem but not on the typical sense of the word more in lines of losing it as you go because some form of indecision start growing in your head as you start relationships.

This is very normal, you start questioning the relationships, perhaps comparing them to your ideals and as soon as they start going differently to what you had planned or expected you start losing interest and adapting to new possibilities becomes harder for you. My advice would be to try to keep an open mind on things (you think) you might not enjoy and not to give up so easily. One lame week might later be an awesome month.

Hope this helps!

>>19098609

This was actually one of my most strong options heh, thanks!
>>
>>19098526
I see a man trying to keep a straight face, but it's very clear that he's been crying. He's deeply hurt, and he seems to be crying more while the girl speaks to him. It gets worse. She sits down next to him and tries to comfort him, but he cries more, pushes her away, gets up, runs to the bathroom, and punches the mirror.

A different woman, a motherly figure, comes by and comforts him. I don't know if it's his actual mother, but it feels that way. She wipes away his tears, then he walks outside the house. Across the street, the original girl is sitting and waiting for him. She waves sheepishly, and he looks at her, then remains motionless.

You may have a chance, but it will require that someone close to him (like that motherly figure) helps him get through whatever is going on in his head and heart right now. Bad time, but you'll have an opening in the future.
>>
>>19098617
Thank you!

I'll go dig up what I need to send you and shoot the email off.

My email isn't much better. :b
>>
>>19098526
>>19098632
Oh right, my query. I just want to know my future with this girl.
>>
File: 1474826382800.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1474826382800.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
>>19098612
...in season 3 it turns out the prophecy is just a conspiracy succu-chan used to distract the club from the fact she's seducing the main characters' (X-tan's) love interest and is trying to steal his soul for nourishment.

The group messes with other conjurations of goetic demons before accidentally stumbling upon a king demon who is the prophet of the REAL end of the world ploy via like, hell rising or zombies or something.

Prompts the team to use /div/ And /omg/ only to discover the king demon is just a liar and is totally trying to bang X-tan.

They all agree to stop believing conspiracies and prophecies.

Immediately begin researching aliens and the flat earth the next day.
>>
Finally, x admits to being weebs.

Anyway, Imma do 5 questions with 3 cards.
Give me a question and a color, reply to this post. I'm new so please give feedback.
>>
>>19098632
Thanks

The Lovers, The Chariot, The King of Wands, The Strength

A harmonious,strong union for both parties involved that is brought together by the passion and intensity of the male figure in the relationship. There will be a lot of love and a lot of intensity for you both if you both decide to stick it out, which you both will because of the strength of the love between you two. The man needs to keep putting effort into the relationship and do romantic gestures in order for things to proceed.
>>
>>19098663
How shall the coming week unfold?
And the color blue
>>
>>19098663
Purple
Will this summer be a good summer of positive change for me, or will things stay the same?
>>
>>19098663
My love life will it work. Color purple
>>
>>19098663
General reading for the coming 3 months please, shall i receive my answers and memory?
Color: Light blue
>>
>>19098663
will we be together again?
>>
>>19098706
red
>>
>>19098687
Pretty good it seems. Your goals will be reached soon and everything will go well. Just make sure to be kind towards others.
>>
>>19098719
Thank you, and of course i will do that!
>>
>>19098691
Weird. All the cards say the same thing: You need to get your shit together, grow some balls and act on your own. I can't see what the goal is, but you got to do it alone and you got to DO it.
>>
File: trippy spiral road.gif (745KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
trippy spiral road.gif
745KB, 450x337px
>>19098622
No, I did not. Not for a lack of trying though.

A cute dirty homeless psychic chick with schizophrenia who gets all X-tan-ish when you annoy her or flirt with her, what more could a guy like me ask for who wants X-tan as a waifu?

Sadly no. Did not get any boob. But I can say I made her life literally a level of hell easier for her, gave her the chance to talk to her family in NJ who talked her into not being a homeless mentally ill chick in the middle of the fooking desert.

She wasn't like super hot or anything, but cute as fuck in how she acted. Literally seemed to fall in love with me when I brought home some snow cones from Water&Ice and put on Z Nation on netflix.

Again, did not get to netflix and chill with her.

-foreveralone.gif-
>>
>>19098750
I think that's just the curse for all readers. We will all be forever alone
>>
>>19098750
it's kind of really fucking odd how you went through all of that for some girl you never met before on /div/
>>
>>19098745
That sounds about right. Thanks.
>>
>>19098663
Will my father get a job soon?
Color: Silver
>>
>>19098699
The settings are right for something exciting to happen. You'll have to be bold and take a chance though, be agressive. If after that though, things don't seem to work out/worth it you should drop it.
>>
>>19098750
that gif is like some of the nightmares I've had when I was a kid. A road in the sky so high but really narrow like you were going to fall off. One road even looped like that.

Sent my email off to ya'. :)
>>
File: Toruscope.jpg (3MB, 3800x4944px) Image search: [Google]
Toruscope.jpg
3MB, 3800x4944px
>>19098759
I just tell myself I have really shit taste in women cause Freud was right about our our mother's being what we seem to go after.

I seem to like manipulative monstrous cunts and strange gloomy dark chicks. Both of which are probably chicks I should never include in my life.

>>19098762
You think that's odd? You wouldn't believe how I fucking found her.
I volunteered at soup kitchens in the phoenix metro area and just kept asking the homeless fucks there if they knew a homeless girl who did psychic readings.

One day this chick walks up to me and asks if I was the guy looking for a psychic reading.

Says she does chakra readings, I say I do too and ask her if she's Val from /div/.

Legit sure she thought I was a stalker.
>>
File: freeatlast.jpg (136KB, 1366x580px) Image search: [Google]
freeatlast.jpg
136KB, 1366x580px
Can I get a reading? I have been riding on the fake reader post and ignore forever train.

Im just living right now in the uncertainty of what comes next on college? Im I in or just keep going?

Im male just in case
>>
>>19098762
>>19098777
Lmaoooo can you write out a first person account of how it happened. Also were you in phoenix beforehand or did you drive out to see her
>>
>>19098777
that's intense
>>
>>19098777
Did you do all of this with the intention to get laid?

Why didn't she put out?

Did you give her the money you fundraised? how much money did you make?
>>
>>19098702
Dunno about your answers or memory, soz.
I see joy coming your way thought. Be honest with yourself.
>>
>>19098813
Thank i always try to do that, anything else you can give me as advice?
>>
>>19098706
First of all take a break. The current situation is the result of things you reaped. Is this what you want? Be honest.
Things don't look good either way, be warned, cause I see a hearbreak.
>>
>>19098822
Sorry but your reading was the one that felt most "off". You seem to be in a confusing situation... but things seem like they'll end up well, that's all I can tell.
>>
>>19098777
I would honestly be super afraid of meeting any readers in real life.
>>
>>19098860
This

I only drop by the IRC chat once every 6 months and the shit drama and crazyness that's going is enough to NOPE out of it.

An /x/ tier waifu would be great though...
>>
>>19098869
>An /x/ tier waifu would be great though...
nahh m8
/x/ tier waifu would literally steal your soul
>>
File: trippy celestial core.gif (769KB, 360x540px) Image search: [Google]
trippy celestial core.gif
769KB, 360x540px
>>19098776
I hear 19-2000 by the Gorrilaz when I stare at that gif.

Got your email, expect a reading today or tomorrow or Monday.

>>19098790
Not much to say, I needed an excuse to go be a decent human being and figured why not, needed to polarize towards service to others anyways so I just set myself up at a few volunteer places and kept bugging the universe to attract her my way. Some of them were really shitty and sketchy and bed bugs dude... But all I really did was ask every other guy if they knew of a girl who did psychic readings of chakras. Like, pretty specific you know? One guy said he knew another homeless couple who knew some mentally ill girl that they tried to help keep away from the really ghetto places, so he said he'd find and talk to them. Two days later this Italian chick with super long black hair who's all dirty and covered in dust and clearly needs a shower walks up to me with a big smile and asks if I was the guy looking for a psychic reading.

She only stayed with me like, literally less than two weeks, not for my lack of wanting her to stay. She was actually very nice company.

>>19098811
I gave her what money other anons donated to me to give to her (a whole whooping 20 dollars) and told her she could stay with me if she'd try to find a way to not be homeless.

...I admit I also was hoping to get laid lol

But what I bothered her about the most was HOW SHE FOOKIN DID HER READINGS.

She literally just see's energetic systems in her crazy schizo mind, like right in front of her like hallucinations except they calm her down more than agitate her.

>>19098811
I'm about 60-80% sure something bad happened to her sexually while she was homeless, she literally began crying like full on waterworks when I asked her if anyone did anything bad to her while she was homeless.

I took that as a 'big' yes and didn't pry.

>>19098860
If it makes you feel better my adrenaline level and self-consciousness transcended beyond infinity when I met her.
>>
>>19098869

Sorry we kicked you out of our club for bringing said drama ;)
>>
>>19098860

>super afraid of meeting any readers in real life

No no, come on down! Everything will be fine, it'll be like a vacation.

*pushes shut door to basement dungeon*
>>
>>19098882
You did? I just come and shitpost for like an hour then disappear for months. It's funny but too toxic for me to be a regular.

Hope you kids are having fun.
>>
>>19098860
>>19098869
I dated one who lives close to me. Everything was fine because we're both normal people who happen to enjoy reading cards and scrying. We're still friends and hang out sometimes.

Not all readers are crazy. I suspect only a small quantity of them are, and the rest is all bullshit to cause drama.
>>
>>19098881
No rush. Whenever you feel like it. And if you have anything you want read in return, holla.

I think I remember Val. Your story is intense
>>
>>19098875
Seems like a fair deal.

>>19098881
I'm so fucking curious as to how a guy like you looks like.

>>19098892
I question the sanity of anyone who occasionally wastes his time here instead of doing something productive, like watching anime.
>>
>>19098885
>it'll be like a vacation.
I dont wanna become anyone's slave, Acanthus.
Thanks but no thanks lol

>>19098911
haha same sometimes I wonder how you guys look like.
>>
>>19098892
Idk. I think most of us have some kind of traumatic experience/s in our past. Most the ones I meet are pretty normal but have had to experience some abnormal situations.

But then again I don't think too many people are exceptionally weird. Everyone has some weird shit about them so it makes everyone pretty normal. Just we're all so different
>>
>>19098915
I recall this guy years ago, he had an entire folder of people who had posted their face on /x/ over the years. Shit was cash.
>>
>>19098915

Foiled again!
>>
>>19098489
A fan on high. Bottles of water every where. A hunched over back

No not really unless you go out and socialize m8

My Query: Give me a general on what. Ah what ever you want.
>>
>>19098929
Again?!?
>>
>>19098925
I was a bored teenager who wanted to know if he'll get layed. Now I just shuffle a deck and make shit up when I'm bored.

Pretty sure most peeps here are like that.
>>19098942
>No not really unless you go out and socialize m8

This should be the answer to every love query.
>>
>>19098892
i like this comic
>>
File: Metatrons cube.png (316KB, 2000x2216px) Image search: [Google]
Metatrons cube.png
316KB, 2000x2216px
>>19098875
But anon, that's like half the reason I want an /x/ tier waifu! Take my soul and cherish it for all eternity -sparkly eyes-

>>19098911
I promise you, I do not look anything like James Bond, I'm fairly below average and not very attractive, I'm like a movie extra only in life itself.

Oh...Oh God...I'm... I'm... I'm a side character... Uhhhnnnnnnwwww--

I'm gonna go start my readings now v-v

>>19098934
Technically everything is made up shit. Somewhere I bet this existence is just some made up thought by some creative God who was bored of being alone.
The words we use are made up.
The ground we walk on is made up of molecules.
Which are made up of sub-molecules (or something)
Which are made up of quantum shizz
Which is made by energy
Which is made by some kind of vibration
Which is made by some kind of...Like...Frequency...

Which is made by something called Thought.

Which is made by something that's sentient.

Which is made somehow some way.

All leading back to some source or root that 'made it all up'.
>>
>>19098843
Any idea when that chapter shall end?
>>
>>19098950

Yeah, somehow everyone gets really suspicious about the basement dungeon before I get them over. I guess wisdom isn't anyone's dump stat.
>>
>>19098962
My question to the cards was what will happen in the next 3 months.
I saw excitement and joy. Sorry if I wasn't much help, you can ask someone else when they are taking reads.
>>
>>19098961
>Oh...Oh God...I'm... I'm... I'm a side character... Uhhhnnnnnnwwww--
It ok Apotheosis you can be the main character in our /x/ highschool anime
>>
Well, I hope my 5 reads weren't complete trash.
Anyone wanna trade?
I just want a general reading, too much shit possible going on.
>>
>>19098911
>I question the sanity of anyone who occasionally wastes his time here instead of doing something productive
I used to read here for practice when I was less experienced. Now I just do the occasional trade while eating or stuck in traffic.

>like watching anime
Kek

>>19098925
Aside from being deep into the occult for half my life, I'm normie af: job, socializing, etc

>>19098956
I love it. It's so accurate, and there are so many times to post it.

>>19098961
For what it's worth, the saga of Chakra Alchemist and Val could make a decent short story or movie. I could see it as a movie, very heartwarming. Brb, making a call..
>>
File: 1476085175307.jpg (160KB, 872x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1476085175307.jpg
160KB, 872x1200px
>>19098971
Basement Dungeons sound hot as fuck in theory and fantasy.

And extremely sketchy in reality lol.

>>19098985
I shall be the one pervy philosopher guy who jokes about meme magic being a skew on something actual and real, constantly bags on the demon conjurers daring them to do something about it (and knowing they won't) and the occasional causer of romantic drama, pity, self-discovery, discoverer of interesting stuff, and overall deeply philosophical positive person with a horribly dark gloomy nihilistic side.

Who's single and can't seem to get a girl but gets hit on by guys often enough that when someone looks at him and goes 'can I ask you a question' he just retorts with a dead stare 'I'm not gay' and then mumbles something about the Hex Maniac.

Okay, read tiem~
>>
>>19099038
>the saga of Chakra Alchemist and Val could make a decent short story or movie

Or at leaast a greentext for me to screencap and share.

COME ON CHAKRA BRO, GIVE US THE FULL THING.
>>
>>19099038
Yeah, an interesting short story of OP who's a fag who tries to get some pussy and discovers he's too much of a nice guy to attract anything more than some dicks.

Phrasing, boom. Deal with it.
>>
>>19099058
Why would you even fuck homeless pussy? Sounds nasty.

Still waitting for the greentext though.
>>
>>19099042

Spoiler: I don't really have a basement dungeon, as I haven't quite got the downpayment for a house yet.
>>
>>19099066
Anon.

You can't put a price on good pussy.

Not that I'd know if it was good or not, just assuming it is cause the crazy ones are the best in bed.

I'll green text it after I finish some of these readings.

>>19099072
Spoiler: The only people with dungeons of any kind are rich couples or very kinky men or older women. No worries lol
>>
>>19099081
>You can't put a price on good pussy.
I'm pretty sure people have been doing so for thousands of years.
>>
>>19099089
You so very clearly do not watch Archer.
>>
Can someone do a reading for me? This is a bit more serious than usual.

>Gender: Male
>Color: Purple

Are my family and I in danger?
>>
>>19099130
If someone is doing auras, I'd appreciate one of those too, if it would help at all to understand what's happening.
>>
Trading, looking for someone who can read an occult query
>>
>>19099151
Ι'm new but ok, shoot.
>>
>>19099174
New to /div/, to occult queries, to the occult, or to divination?
>>
>>19099183
I've fucked around with div.
Occult knowledge is from shitposting here.
>>
>>19099195
-shrug-
Have at it, then. Am I missing any residual interference in my work, or have I taken care of all of it?
>>
>>19099130
I got you
Give me a second
>>
Sigh, still a bit burnt out from yesterday.

I'm gonna go meditate, go for a swim (more like clean a pool) and then take a shower, then I'll be back and will get >>19097079 and then whoever emailed me, and then the rest from the previous thread.

After all of that I'll be open to take new readings.
>>
trading

wanna know if Anna is in love with me
>>
>>19099210
Would you be able to read me please?

What are his intentions with me exactly?
>>
>>19099151
I do bibliomancy. Specific query?

I want to know about my next bf.
>>
>>19099198
You seem to have control of what's happening and are good to go, if maybe not too impulsive.

It doesn't seem like things will work out though.

Yah I know it's contradicting, but I guess the result doesn't rely on you.
>>
>>19099238
>I do bibliomancy. Specific query?
See
>>19099198
>Am I missing any residual interference in my work, or have I taken care of all of it?

>I want to know about my next bf.
Looks like you have two possible options.

One has light brown hair, short and thin, combed to the side. His face is round and big, a bit too big for his body if he were too skinny, certainly too big for his hair. He's not obese, but he's got some mass on him. Kind of quiet, but a nice guy and an interesting conversationalist, but his lack of self-confidence is a bit offputting. He's kind of a pushover too.

The other has shaggy blond hair and is skinny as a twig. He gives a total dgaf vibe about himself, but it's a front. If a girl takes control with him, he gets nervous, a bit scared. If a guy shows dominance and aggression, he backs down and runs away with his tail between his legs. He's fun, but he's not the most dependable person.

>>19099259
How did you come to this conclusion? What's your query?
>>
>>19099273
The Query was whether there is anything getting in the way or if you're good to go.
What I got is that that everything is fine, but the result won't be good.
I did a 3 cards spread
>>
>>19099273
Can we trade, scry Anon?
I also do scry and tarot
>>
>>19099280
Oh as for my question, just a general one.
If you don't like generals then, will I get the job opportunity come up?
>>
>>19099280
Right, which cards did you get?

>>19099281
If you can read occult queries, sure. Scry if anyone's involvement is still residually affecting my work

.>>19099283
I'll scry you a job opportunity in a moment.
>>
>>19099217
Signs point to yes.
>>
>>19099273
Okay than k you.

"Let there be other worlds instead of this. Let there be you instead of this, let there be forgiveness instead of this. Let forgiveness speak for itself. Let there be a prayer instead of its opposite"

You have taken care of more than enough of it. Everything should be fine now. Was this work ethical?
>>
>>19099284
King of cups: This got me thinking you're good to go
Knight of wands: This made me confused, but thought it just boosted the King.
5 of cups: This is the failure bit.

Looking back at the Knight I think someone else is goign to fuck it up for you. Are you doing this alone?
>>
>>19099284
>Scry if anyone's involvement is still residually affecting my work
Sensational

I see darkness. Suddenly someone turn on a light to reveal a table.
The place is still dark but the table is illuminated and shows a stack of paper. Legal documents?
Something of great importance.
I see a fox and a cat, talking about what I'm not shure, yet the cat looks agitated and assaults the fox.
Both then are shot dead

It seems so, but they will get caught and suffer great consequences due to it. Be careful anon I sense friends are scheming

My query
Next bf how does he look like and what is is his sign.
>>
>>19099130
I see a small girl hiding in a closet, she is terrified out of her mind. She seems something like a monster, something out of Amnesia. She shuffle to get a better look. Yet as she stumbles out of the closet there in nothing there but a stuffed bear.

You feel like there is but it looks like all mind games to me
>>
Now I doubt any of you will remember this, but like a year ago I asked for a scry, general reading.

The scry was like a trial of something, a woman yelling I was innocent, me ignoring her and saying I'm guilty.

I called major bullshit, calling it stupid etc... then a while after that I got into full blown paranoia and blaming myself for something (which I wouldn't imagine back then).

Anyway, in the off chance that anon is here, soz for being a dick
>>
>>19099210
Thank you. This puts me at ease.
>>
>>19099323
Meant for
>>19099305
>>
>>19099283
Metal blue sign, plain and nondescript, plain building. Not very helpful, let me grab my cards.

Job: 5C, 5S rev, 2S, KingS rev
Industry: 10C, 3W rev, PoS, KnightS

Looks like customer service work in a hospitality industry. The cards show a position where you have to listen to people's shit, be apologetic, and push their cases forward without them escalating. It sounds like customer service to me. The type of industry seems to be a “for now” thing, experience-based.

>>19099300
>Next bf how does he look like and what is is his sign.
Pisces, blond hair and blue eyes, nervous chuckle, rather awkward. Wouldn't hurt a fly, but you find him kind of boring. You go for it because he's a nice guy and treats you well, but you eventually get frustrated with the fact that he's not very ambitious or interesting.

I'll trade with you again if you can identify who is scheming against me.
>>
>>19099331
Sure
Can you give me a name?

I can try my best to identify this person
>>
>>19099331
I see someone eating in a very big table.
Almost reminds me of the last supper.
Odly enough I see a "judas"

I cant exactly pinpoint who exactly it is but it seems like a close friend. Or at least that is what they seem they are.
They never where your friend just stood around to see when you will fall and strike.
>>
>>19099347
>Can you give me a name?
I can't, unfortunately. I had a spirit I created who was able to feed me names, but he's in time out right now, and I'm still debating his punishment. Any other query?
>>
>>19099331
Hah, I wanna get a job in Shipping and the building is plain with blue signs. It will be an office job so I guess it makes sense.

Hospitality is also an option but not in the near future... thanks. Hope my card flips helped.
Also, what's the best site in your opinion for reading card meanings?
>>
>>19099364
Sure
I have a love interest at the moment.
A red haired Capricorn man.
What does he think of me? Will he fall in love with me?

Should i force him to love me?
>>
Trading!
What does RC and BW think of me?
I'm female and they are male
>>
File: niggerwut.jpg (13KB, 415x354px) Image search: [Google]
niggerwut.jpg
13KB, 415x354px
>>19099320
>>
>>19099392
IT MAKES SENSE IN MY HEAD
>>
>>19099361
Any chance you can narrow that down? I'd rather not have to wreck all of my friends to catch one.

>>19099376
Are you the one who asked about bewitching the dude yesterday for whom I pulled cards and saw an extremely negative outcome?
>>
Trading for a scrying of an appearance.

Who will be the one I meet out of this group Im in?
>>
Air query here.

What does D think of me? Am I just a friend to her, does she like me or is she irritated with me?
>>
>>19099495

MS?
>>
scry me a gf, please!
>>
>>19099505
She will have a vagina, or at least one hole big enough for a penis to fit in.
>>
>>19099501
Who's MS?

Anyways, I'm >>19099495. If you need more info, let me know.
>>
File: 1411860476169.jpg (135KB, 1400x1112px) Image search: [Google]
1411860476169.jpg
135KB, 1400x1112px
will do a few reads for the next hour or so before I head out for happy hour with my work buddies. May pick up a few more after i get back from that so if I don't get to you before i head out, check back later.

name/pseudonym and question are all I need.
>>
>>19099510
wow, so accurate!
>>
>>19099577
How's looking my love life for next few months?
May
>>
>>19099577
Diggla
Future of me and my dearest friend plz
>>
>>19099581
Just joking m8.
You'll die a virgin
>>
>>19099577
Eleanor

What are his intentions with me exactly?
>>
>>19099577
Friendo helper
How i Will fee in social situations w my Future wife
>>
>>19099577
Kevin
When will this chapter and and how? Any advice?
>>
File: 1460124919327.jpg (141KB, 1024x1515px) Image search: [Google]
1460124919327.jpg
141KB, 1024x1515px
>>19099587
The next few moths will be a time of searching, a number of opportunities will come up but all seem to fall just a bit short of igniting a spark that leads to a relationship, a lot of wayward glances, and "what if" style thoughts going on here, oddly enough this will lead to a couple acquaintances who in turn will introduce you to more people by proxy and increase your potential pool of candidates for finding a relationship or partner. basically you're headed for a time of gaining social revenue.
>>
>>19099577
David
I Will live in another country?
>>
>>19099577
-Dann

-Does she feel something for me??
>>
>>19099636
Thank you very much. If you will find some more time would you do general for 3 next months?
Thank you again
>>
>>19099472
Still here? Can you scry as well?
>>
File: 1452506107148.jpg (368KB, 1100x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1452506107148.jpg
368KB, 1100x1000px
>>19099588
You're gonna be tight for life actually, you'll eventually have some arguments and moments where life gets in the way and you don't talk as much as you used to, but you're gonna be the kind of friends that meet up from time to time and reminisce over the "good old days" you'll be there for each other's major life events and will frequently stay in contact during the critical times of your lives despite what may be or come between you.

>>19099618
kind lewd desu, He's looking for something a bit gratifying to his more base desires. He sees you as a potential means for achieving that and thus moves forward with it. It's not really malicious or anything, moreso that he sees you as someone who can fulfill that for him, or he wants to do so. He's got a bit of a dirty mind, and some rather unbecoming thoughts regarding you to put it bluntly.
>>
>>19099577
Will I eat pizza anytime soon?
>>
>>19099577
Hi how are you?
>>
>>19099577
haha Also should I monetize my /div/ abilities?
>>
>>19099577
Chris
general please
>>
File: 1449388838859.jpg (72KB, 604x519px) Image search: [Google]
1449388838859.jpg
72KB, 604x519px
>>19099619
>Friendo helper
good choice in name m80.

>how will I fee in social situations
>fee
You'll say firmly "gimmie my money bitch" and keep your pimphand strong, usually that's a financial tool that gets you street cred and loadsa money.

I'm really no one to make fun of typos i make too many, but I couldn't resist on that one, sorry m8.

Real read is, a bit on edge, like there are places you'd rather be, but luckily not other people you'd rather be with, it's like going to a place you don't wanna be and having a familiar person there you enjoy, like back in school where you had a class you didn't care for but sat next to your best friend, or a job you hate going to monday morning but you work with a cool coworker. Basically the situation is gonna be less that desirable but it's one of those "obligatory" kind of things but having her by your side is gonna make it far more bearable.
>>
>>19099577
>When even stray the dog has social interactions and you dont :^(
>>
>>19099376
You didn't respond, so I'll just scry this.

I see a woman standing over a cauldron. In the cauldron, she sees the face of a man, in what looks like a photograph. She stirs the cauldron and tosses rose petals and red knots into it, then keeps stirring. She lets it sit for a moment, watching it. She watches it, expecting a change, but her facial expression indicates nothing has happened. She keeps watching, slowly getting exasperated.

She walks over to a shelf, grabs a book and opens it, seemingly double-checking her work. The book shows a picture of a jar and a picture of a knot in front of a framed picture. She throws more rose petals and knots into the cauldron, then does the same thing again. This time, she gets extremely angry, throwing things around, smashing her possessions, knocking pots off the wall, and generally trashing her work area.

I don't think it's going to work.

>>19099370
I used biddytarot and Galaxy Tarot for RW. If you're using Thoth, try corax. Pictorial Key isn't a bad book to read, fyi.
>>
Which sites do you guys reccomend for tarot readings? Like, what each card represents.
>>
>>19099698
biddytarot is a good starter
>>
>>19099577
Il spiritus
General reading for the coming week.
Thanks in advance.
>>
>>19099577
Will my family economic problem end soon?
Emilio
>>
>>19099661
Nice desu senpai

Thanks i'm pleased with that lol
>>
File: 1483470096524.png (128KB, 581x443px) Image search: [Google]
1483470096524.png
128KB, 581x443px
>>19099632
it'll end on a decisive day, one that hold a significance of a special meaning, something like a holiday or an event that falls on a certain date, a clearly defined marker that also happens to coincide with this closure in a significant sense. Basically it reminds me a lot of people who resolve to do something and make the date one that's a big deal so they can keep track of their sucess. Like the 1st of a month so they can say it's been x days or x months since whatever it is they tried to get past.

>>19099673
fine, sank you.

how's life treating you anonkovich?

>>19099686
>stray the dog
this wording gets me every time, sounds like a bad sanic recolour OC or something you'd see on deviantart.

Honestly m8, they're just some coworkers, i like drinking, that's all, not really much for the social scene but I blend in surprisingly well when I need to. Mostly just keeping up appearances and getting a chance to get my drank and irl bants on. Honestly I prefer to drink alone and shitpost here over that kinda thing most of the time.
>>
>>19099709
Looks nice but the website layout is shit.
>>
File: 1458863083475.png (617KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1458863083475.png
617KB, 720x480px
>>19099643
Visit yes, live long term not as likely. It seems that you have the potential for a travel or to go places knew but somehow the vision had a man fettered by a chain that gave slack, but always reeled back in, reminded me of one of those old drawbridge turnhandles or a pulley system chain, basically it can give slack and let chain go or reel it back in.

The point is everytime it would bring the man back to the starting point of it all, sometimes he would go further, and stay longer but eventually always found himself going back, even sometimes without the chain dragging him along, he'd just walk back to the familiar space he started in.

>>19099653
everyone feels something, just depends on what kinda something you're looking or hoping for her to feel m8 :^)

assuming it's love related, isn't it always?
She's really not too interested in the possibility right now, she's considered it oddly enough but more as a passing potential than a tangible course of action, she's perhaps not really too interested in the dating scene or has bigger things on her mind, but the thought has occurred that maybe it might be worth a try in her mind to get to know you a bit better, and see what comes out of it.
>>
>>19099733
> i like drinking
at least you do something you like
im trapped in a dual desire of being alone and being in groups
when alone i want company,when in groups i want to be alone.sometimes i get tired of being a dork
>>
>>19099577
Booze
Is my superstition right? Or do i analyse the events totally wrong?
>>
>>19098926
I have a folder except /div/ edition for personal viewership only. If it's creepy, then so mote it be :^]

>>19098576
>>19099214
Alright, no pressure.

>>19099577
Hey Stray. Did you take thought to that unsolicited advice on Memorial Day with regards to making changes in self representation for a potential shift in thought patterns? Even small implementations might prove useful.

Have fun with the work buddies.
>>
File: 1452607290473.jpg (47KB, 266x292px) Image search: [Google]
1452607290473.jpg
47KB, 266x292px
>>19099770
>im trapped in a dual desire of being alone and being in groups
>when alone i want company,when in groups i want to be alone.sometimes i get tired of being a dork

I feel you pretty hard on this. Honestly the reason I go to these kinda things is to try and force myself to genuinely enjoy social events I'm normally not to apt to take part in. Skills and means, i can justify it by saying I'm going for the drinks, and try to have a good time in a situation i'm not really too used to.

>>19099670
Take fate into your own hands and either dial up a pizza place or prepare one at home, pizza is almost never a bad call. Either that or you could always get doxxed, then every day is a pizza party day. :^)

>>19099674
Honestly I could see monetizing it leading to a bit of extra change here and there, but also opening the doors to a lot of unsavoury interactions, whereby people feel that because they paid into it that they're entitled to complain more often or to give you a hard time over things. Basically structure it so that people know exactly what it is you're offering and what to expect. Essentially it's worth it if you can treat it like a proper business and make sure that you keep the customer service and human element in check. Vision was someone arguing and getting upset at a gumball machine, upset that they got a blue one instead of the green one and complaining they paid good money for this. Essentially it seems like it'll open the door for a lot of pettiness. The fact that it was just a simple gumball machine also leads to to interpret it as pretty small scale monetarily as well.
>>
>>19099577
-Mac
-Will I find someone that loves me in the next months??
>>
>>19099577
Grey
How she see our relation? What she really want from it?
>>
>>19099660
I am here now. Yes.
>>
File: 1451506391104.jpg (57KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1451506391104.jpg
57KB, 256x256px
>>19099803
>Did you take thought to that unsolicited advice on Memorial Day with regards to making changes in self representation for a potential shift in thought patterns?
something like that, I'd word it more like, "I decided being a little bitch about life won't solve anything, so i decided to start pushing myself a bit harder" but close enough. Was some good advice that I needed to hear at a particularly low point in my life, appreciated it a lot actually.

>>19099679
The notions of trades and commerce, exchange of goods and services, ideas and notions. Things that require something to be shared of or given up but recieiving something of similar value in return. The feeling that you will be both influenced and influential to some collective or individual. Reminds me a lot of a learning experience or a competitive aspect where two people are working towards a common goal and constantly trying to better both themselves and the other person. Reminds me of a friendly rivalry honestly.
>>
File: blackacanthusscrydragon.jpg (122KB, 1511x860px) Image search: [Google]
blackacanthusscrydragon.jpg
122KB, 1511x860px
Fresh from the gym but not quite dinner yet. Gonna do some tarot today since I'm getting rusty. Let's say... five. Five reads.
>>
>>19099588
>>19099661
Top one here. Thank you even tho I was hoping for something romantic
>>
>>19099829
Female, shoulder-length hair that is light brown in color, reddish tinge. Light skin, visible makeup, blush applied to the cheeks. Brown eyes.

Which one of my friends betrayed or will betray me?
>>
>>19099845
male human
love general for when i get a gal and be meaningful
>>
>>19099810
Hahaha Thank you stray. I'm a little buzzed and pizza sounds sooooooooooo nice.
Also my plan was to give readings via email and have it to be up to them to tip me if they wanted to.
>>
>>19099845
How next 2 months looking for me?
>>
>>19099845
Shall there be a change in my life in the coming week? Will it be good or bad, any advice?
>>
>>19099845
future of me and this guy I like?
>>
>>19099845
Should I cleanse myself and my room?
>>
>>19099845
Will I get a gf this year?
>>
Will I pass my next exam??
>>
File: alcohol.jpg (140KB, 1279x960px) Image search: [Google]
alcohol.jpg
140KB, 1279x960px
>>19099715
Don't get overconfident, biggest one I can say right there. There will be some pretty good things you do, and you may even surprise yourself in how well you deal with somethings but if you let it get to your head it'll only make things worse off. Like confidence is great just don't let it become arrogance or seem like you're too try-hard about it all. Basically know yourself and your limits, but still go out there and kick some ass, you're gonna have an energetic and fast paced coming week. focus on presenting yourself as the kind of person you want to be seen as.

>>19099716
Unfortunately it's not likely to resolve anytime soon, it's going to persist for some time, the vision was an animal with some type of sludge or grimy stuff stuck to it's leg draging it down, it was a deer with some black gunk on it's right hind leg if that's relevant in any way, probably not. but it scrapes off as the deer drags its leg on the forest path and as the gunk gets caught on branches and other things.

Essentially it'll alleviate itself a bit over time but will still drag things down and be a burden for quite some time it seems. Sorry m8.
>>
>>19099733
I'm alright Stray-kun, missing my div tools and wanting to read but enjoying a different day.
>>
>>19099871
no
>>
>>19099881
Yeah... I thought so. It seems that three people that were jealous of my father casted a spell on him. He has done rituals and stuff but nothing happens. Every project or thing he does, fails.
>>
>>19099853
A plain of decaying flowers, followed by repeated images of someone looking VERY VERY close into a crystal ball. Seriously. Every time I tried to see something new, it was just a different image of hands holding a crystal ball. The ball was pulsing blue and if didn't seem like their eyes could get any closer.

Someone who was once blooming, but is now wilting in some regard. Not necessarily female even though it's flowers. The first crystal ball image I saw was a dude who looked like the Hermit with Jesus looking hair and beard. Someone really into using divination for seeing the future.
>>
File: 1496202550608.jpg (695KB, 813x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1496202550608.jpg
695KB, 813x1200px
>>19099577
Aptos
whats my personality? whats in my very depth of soul?
>>
>>19099855

Two of Wands
Three of Swords
The Chariot
Justice
Ten of Swords
Knight of Wands reversed
Six of Wands reversed
Page of Pentacles reversed
The Lovers Reversed
The Empress

Well shit. You're going to do everything wrong and suffer for it, but inexplicably it all works out. You're going to date the wrong gal and she's going to use you, screw with your head, and screw with your money, but somehow this works out. Weird.
>>
File: 1442878024571.jpg (383KB, 1165x1155px) Image search: [Google]
1442878024571.jpg
383KB, 1165x1155px
>>19099801
You're accurate for the most part regarding what you can see, it's a bit difficult to explain but it's more about depth of knowledge than accuracy of it. The vision i got was that of two connoisseurs, conversing, one of firearms and the other of fine art, the gunman describes the work of art he sees to the best of his ability, it's an oil painting, proabably representative, figure with a model, might be Renaissance, the artist then describes the same painting, adding much more about the background of it the detail and a whole slew of other tidbits. the reverse of the situation occurs as well with a handgun but it's redundant to detail that, you get the point.

You see where I'm going with this right? essentially it's a matter of being correct, just situationally it matters what people are looking for or the degree of knowledge in which they expect, you're pretty spot on in a pragmatic or practical sense, if not a bit above standards.
>>
File: large-5.jpg (63KB, 449x653px) Image search: [Google]
large-5.jpg
63KB, 449x653px
>>19099838
At least it was partially internalized. Both spins of interpretation can have an effect.

>Was some good advice that I needed to hear at a particularly low point in my life, appreciated it a lot actually.
Some mention I have the semblance of a saviour

jk I'm glad I could assist for once instead of being an incapable shit begging for readings.
>>
>>19099859

Ace of Wands
Two of Pentacles
Wheel of Fortune
The Fool reversed
Seven of Cups
Judgement
The Hermit reversed
Four of Swords reversed
Nine of Wands
Four of Wands reversed

Looks like there's going to be a fantastic change of fortune in your life. Give in and embrace it in order to enjoy the full awesome of things to come. I know that you probably won't, and you'll knuckle down and expect to be on guard, but that'll work out anyway.
>>
is black acanthus a hottie?
>>
New thread:

>>19099917
>>19099917
>>19099917
>>
File: 1450117279776.png (12KB, 1832x240px) Image search: [Google]
1450117279776.png
12KB, 1832x240px
alright >>19099577 is going out to drink with people, will be back later tonight to pick up the reads I didn't get to and maybe do a bit more when I'm not sober and boring like I am now. apologies for the delay and thanks for your patience.
>>
>>19099902
>going to use you, screw with your head, and screw with your money

but is not this expected?
>>
>>19099860

Four of Cups
King of Pentacles reversed
Ace of Pentacles
King of Swords
Seven of Swords
Five of Swords reversed
Six of Swords
The Devil
Six of Cups reversed
Page of Cups

Yes. It's looking like if you're bold and willing to go to opportunity that it works out for you. There is that initial feeling of "uggh, none of this", but if you chase opportunity I see things working out for you. Be aggressive. B-E aggressive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2XGp5ix8HE
>>
>>19099838
>The notions of trades and commerce, exchange of goods and services, ideas and notions. Things that require something to be shared of or given up but recieiving something of similar value in return. The feeling that you will be both influenced and influential to some collective or individual. Reminds me a lot of a learning experience or a competitive aspect where two people are working towards a common goal and constantly trying to better both themselves and the other person. Reminds me of a friendly rivalry honestly.
?
>>
>>19099923
he is a swell guy, if that is what your are asking
>>
>>19099915
>I know that you probably won't, and you'll knuckle down and expect to be on guard
well, that's me.
Thanks!
>>
>>19099895
>The first crystal ball image I saw was a dude who looked like the Hermit with Jesus looking hair and beard.
This is the person I'm looking for, or the person I'm looking for was using the crystal ball to spy on this person?

>Someone really into using divination for seeing the future.
A scryer. I know a few of those.

Want to trade again?
>>
>>19099946
angel chan do you have a crush on him

girl that's cheswicks beau
>>
>>19099959
not really
I dont think it is possible to have a crush on someone you have never met lmao
>>
>>19099864

Three of Cups
Queen of Pentacles
Nine of Pentacles
The Emperor
Queen of Swords reversed
Five of Pentacles
Nine of Cups
Knight of Swords
Eight of Cups
Five of Wands

Frankly it looks pretty good to me. There's going to be some suck coming soon. Some nastyness and maybe some deceit, but as long as you stand upright and don't sink down to that level then I think that things will work out well for you. For some reason this spread makes me think that it'll be about finding a balance with some third party in your life, and as long as you can keep a reasonable and open discourse about other people and avoiding jealousy I think that what could have been a nasty fight will instead become a discussion that forms the basis of a good relationship.
>>
>>19099967
>I dont think it is possible to have a crush on someone you have never met lmao
You'd be surprised. I've seen a few readers here get followings.
>>
>>19099845
can i have a general if you're still up please?
>>
>>19099866

Seven of Pentacles
Ten of Wands
Seven of Swords
Queen of Cups
The Magician
Six of Pentacles
Strength
Knight of Cups
Ace of Cups
Three of Wands

I don't know just what you did, but you've made some trouble for yourself and you should probably magic your way out of it. Do some diving and devise the appropriate cleansing rituals. You come out of this fine even though whatever it is that you divine is obviously going to worry you. Basically yes, but cleanse strategically.
>>
I'll be back momentarily, I have to eat right quick.
>>
>>19099999
Those fucking quints
>>
>>19099949
That was the person you were looking for. Sure. I would like to know what I can expect to happen between my unrequited love and I.
>>
>>19099845
love reading for summer please?
>>
>>19099999
Fun fact, this post is infinite.

Okay all, back, beginning the readings. I think I've only got enough in me for 3 or 4 readings but we'll see.

If Imperial or whatever his name is comes back I'd like to know what my scry was~
>>
>>19099973
thank you black acanthus is this just platonic or romantic?
>>
File: doggoinmorning.jpg (68KB, 1010x897px) Image search: [Google]
doggoinmorning.jpg
68KB, 1010x897px
>>19100004
>>19100004

hey there.

will be seeing my family shortly. i've been quite distant, and i feel guilty. hoping a reading to give myself some intention for tonight.
>>
>>19100075
>family
>i've been quite distant, and i feel guilty.
May I give you a reading?
Family stuff means a lot to me
>>
Five exceeded, now we change things up.

>>19099870

King of Wands
King of Cups
Five of Cups

You'll do a lot of growing up and get what you want, but discover that having gf isn't quite as awesome as you thought it would be.

>>19099993

Four of Pentacles
The Hanged Man
The Moon

Hang on tight to what you own because you're about to get reemed by an opponent who you never saw coming. This is going to be very public in nature, steel yourself.

>>19100022

Eight of Wands
The Hierophant
Page of Swords

If you're on a quest for love then it looks good for you. You might have to do a little bit of fighting for your love on the DL, but nothing underhanded or particularly sleezy.
>>
>>19099845
what does he feel for me?
>>
>>19100018
Read this individual's plot or intentions towards me and tell me your gender, as well as that of your unrequited love.
>>
>>19100082
>Family stuff means a lot to me

i'm grateful for any and all insight.
>>
>>19100097
Fantastic
Let me get started
Also can you give me a direct query. It will help me better associate the energy and give you a better answer
>>
>>19099577
Who conspire against me and when shall it end?
Kevin
>>
>>19100111
i've been emotionally distant from my family for a while. it's been hard for me to reciprocate gratitude in any meaningful way. i worry i might have caused unwanted tension. i desire to be more involved in my family.

are there any present tensions between me and my family members? if so, how can i alleviate them? how might i be able to involve my family more in my life?
>>
>>19100093
A gray brick castle wall. A red apple glossy and with a leaf attached to the top. Then, the top of an iron black fence. Surrounded by darkness.

After thinking this over, the first thing that comes to mind is that it's a prestige thing - the castle wall, a poisonous apple like in the tales.They think you are better than them and would get "bragging rights" from one upping you. They possibly want to trap you into admitting this to others as well.

I am female, he is male.
>>
>>19100075
>>19100097
End Of An Era

Like chapters in a book, life has eras that begin and end. You drew this card because this cycle of beginnings and endings is touching you right now. It’s important to be very gentle with yourself during times of change. Think of the butterfly in the cocoon, dormant in preparation for a rebirth with wings. You’re in a similar state right now. So please practice daily self-care—and don’t feel guilty about saying no to extra activities—so that you can rest, heal, and prepare for the next era ahead.Now this does not mean that your time with your family is over it feels more like the guilt.

>Advice

Join In

You are being called to push past shyness and meet new people. Although you might not think of yourself as sociable, it’s time to take action and get acquainted with like-minded friends and associates. Your social fears stem from spending time with insensitive people, and you’ll benefit from connecting with gentle and kind individuals like yourself.

You received this card because, in order to meet these new friends, you’ll need to join in. That means literally joining an in-person (not online or virtual) class or group so that you can network with others. Joining in also entails introducing yourself at these groups and having conversations. This positive change in your social life will open new doors for you in other areas.
>>
>>19100157
The man stares out a window pensively while the girl watches him. He's watching a butterfly floating around outside, somewhat mindlessly. He's waiting for something to happen, something outside.

There is no real future between you two as things stand. You may have your eye on him, but he's waiting for something that doesn't involve you to happen, and that has his full attention. He's most likely not interested in love at all right now.
>>
>>19096170
Has anyone got started from this thread and guides in order to make money doing readings? It seems like a fun side thing for extra cash and helping people out is what I already do for a day job, this would be in a more mysterious way.
>>
>>19100213
I've done readings for money before, but I generally consider it a waste of my time unless it's a client with a lot of money and/or a big problem. As an example, I did one for a wealthy man who wanted a reading on a lawsuit worth more money than all of his assets and holdings combined. The $10 entertainment card readings for randumbs aren't really worth my time.
>>
File: Radial Interior.gif (2MB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
Radial Interior.gif
2MB, 576x576px
>>19097079
>>19091675
M704 Cancer

What up! Sorry for missing you! I think you'll be my last reading for the day and I'll hit up everyone else's tomorrow.

Magenta Ray is nominal albeit seems slightly slow.

Red Ray has a good amount of imbalances but nothing severe enough to cause a blockage, still it is not minimally balanced, your living situation has you deeply feeling stuck.

Orange Ray is blocked in power regards self, you probably have low self esteem and confidence that causes anxiety and fear in you often. You should work on this by attempting to not be so moved by other's opinions of you. Don't be afraid to let yourself shine through you, this starts at the orange ray. Don't let others manipulate you and bring down your view of yourself. Don't be afraid to believe that you matter as much as anyone else you care greatly about.

Yellow Ray is slightly imbalanced, but otherwise it seems like you've done the best you can with the circumstances given, you shouldn't worry about the social issues of your life and more about maintaining those already close to you. Don't let your distance be enough to make them leave, let them know you care deeply about them now and again.

Lower Triad is imbalanced towards fear-based living. Have faith that the universe, while indifferent, won't go out of it's way to harm you. Believe that you have something to offer and stop holding yourself back. This begins with changing how you react to your own self and other's thoughts of you inside of your own mind. Try to change the way you think about things, look for the love in every moment, find the silver lining beyond the pillars of smoke, attempt to show your soul self that you want to let yourself shine through. Debasement or self-criticism is your greatest self enemy, do not be afraid to forgive yourself, and most of all, have mercy upon yourself to be as you wish to be and who you want to be, rather than who you feel you're supposed to be for everyone else.(cont)
>>
File: Atomic Fallout Logo.png (684KB, 3090x1860px) Image search: [Google]
Atomic Fallout Logo.png
684KB, 3090x1860px
>>19097079
>>19091675
Green Ray is potentiated and active but not very open. You offer love conditionally and use it in manipulative ways that have come back as consequences already.

Inner Green Ray is not pierced, as you discover the deeper causes of your many 'ailments' in your 'past' you'll better come to understand who you are, and from there you'll blossom with many negative attributes about yourself falling away like rose petals budding open to reveal the nectar inside, the nectar is you, the rose petals are your ego. Let yourself blossom and you'll find everything you ever needed was always right in your grasp.

Bridge is nominal.

Kundalini has risen into green ray a few times but sticks mainly around the area between red and orange ray.

Blue ray is nominal although not activated or balanced, it's in a flux state, neither balanced nor imbalanced, and will stabilize once the green ray is further worked with.

Indigo Ray is nominal albeit there is a lot of vortices clogged with energies of fear and doubt and some with denial. You need to stop being so hard on yourself and so destructive regards your own self's abilities. Believe you have power, utilize that power, do NOT give in to feelings of helplessness. Your greatest help comes from within yourself, no one else can provide you the aid you can provide yourself inside of your own mind. With that said, a therapist might be a good idea as the clogged energies I'm seeing appear to be quite crusted on, probably from many years of unconsciously reinforcing them.(cont)
>>
File: Nuke in a Can Logo.png (4MB, 3090x1860px) Image search: [Google]
Nuke in a Can Logo.png
4MB, 3090x1860px
>>19097079
>>19091675
Violet Ray is focused on your incarnation and possibly a few others, you seem to be one of a few other incarnations your 'existence' is currently working with for some kind of higher self lessons. Nothing to fret over though, you're quite well watched over by spirit guides.

Upper Triad is imbalanced but not in anyway severely, you're being well guided despite the difficulties your guidance system is experiencing.

Psychology and Philosophy.
That or you'd do well in an archival profession such as a librarian or a secretary.
>>
Ugh. Okay, that's all I got in me. Will continue tomorrow.
>>
Would anyone like me to make a guide on Chakras so people have a better understanding of what I do?
>>
>>19100333
YES! !
>>
>>19100333
>333
yeah dude
>>
File: torus.jpg (58KB, 1025x779px) Image search: [Google]
torus.jpg
58KB, 1025x779px
>>19100340
Okay, not sure how I'll do it. Guess I should see how others made guides and go from there.
>>
>>19100321
Thank you for the reading. Feedback will be provided in a following thread when I'm home later.
>>
>>19100365
i'm
>>19100342
I know the basic gist of chakras, just enumerate individually all 7s of them and explain to what glands, organs, planets/signs/symbology they relate to

then go through what physical and metaphysical issues an over/under active chakra brings about and the concrete ways to heal them with a sound and to the point explainations

then, from your personal experiences, give your takes on everything i mentionned above plus some personal pro tips

voilà!

It will wind up being way more educational and more helpful than the watered down new agey bullshit you find on popular fake sources of spirituality throughout the web

Hell, you could even start a thread series on here
>>
File: 1448761045479.png (258KB, 600x581px) Image search: [Google]
1448761045479.png
258KB, 600x581px
alright stray is back and a bit more fucked up than usual, gonna finish the reads I had left hanging from earlier and will take a few more.

name/alias and a question are all i need. method is scry and cute pics are always appreciated.
>>
File: 1483303539834.jpg (370KB, 1280x1915px) Image search: [Google]
1483303539834.jpg
370KB, 1280x1915px
>>19100644
how was the happy hour?
McRat

I miss something but dont know what
what the reading say about it?
>>
File: 1410492095246.jpg (132KB, 420x1463px) Image search: [Google]
1410492095246.jpg
132KB, 420x1463px
>>19099816
you'll find someopne but love is a bit far of a stretch to say at first, it;s gonna take a bit of time before it develops into that, they'll be instrumentally interested in you at first and later have it come to a point where they begind to ask serious questions and eventuatlly come to care fro you as a person.

tldr; malintended first impressions that morph into a more solid understanding of what it means to recieve that kind of attention and care. love will find you it'll just take a bit of time and thought on the part of the object of your affections.

>>19099827
It's not looking great, I think it's best to move on from pining over this one, even if it works out she's the type to hurt you more than you could ever imagine, you'll manage from it, but given the choice of being caught between harsh disaster and dodging the bullet which would you choose? In esense I'd say love here is merely an illusion, it's best to try elsewhere, cut your losses and find somone deserving of what you have to offer and look for your own happiness in the world instead.
>>
File: goldencerberus.jpg (101KB, 1080x1093px) Image search: [Google]
goldencerberus.jpg
101KB, 1080x1093px
>>19100644

le renard noir

Am I making them as happy as they claim or as unhappy as I think I might be?
>>
File: 1439336578468.png (155KB, 622x344px) Image search: [Google]
1439336578468.png
155KB, 622x344px
>>19099901
you're lonely, you'd hate to admit it and as easy as it is to say you don't neen anyone else or validation from others, you crave it, you idealize a person who can be fully in touch with your needs and desires, someone who "gets it" in a sea of people you interact with that all seem so empty or shallow. maybe it's best not to look to hard for that lest it consume you and you find yourself actually alone, be objective about it all, about yourself and your desires, what is it you want and what is it that you can offer in return?
>>
File: 1445666118680.jpg (373KB, 1024x600px) Image search: [Google]
1445666118680.jpg
373KB, 1024x600px
>>19100654
>how was the happy hour?
Better than expected, one of my work buddies covered the tab and ordered one round too many, good guy that one. it's a miracle I made it home honestly.

You miss home, a place to belong to and a sense of longing to feel appreciated and as if what you do is supportive or meaningful to another human being. You want to be your own person and to carry the burdens of others, the smile you wear is often falsified, while it may not seem that way, it might be worth a look into what it is you truly desire out of life, it's okay to be a bit selfish here of wish for too much. we're only human after all, isn't it within our nature to want the best? Try to find completion within the actions that fill your everyday life. look towards the little things that somehow give you hope or desire to try harder, they're not always positive but the greatest motivator is when you have a thorn in your side, your number on priority becomes trying to end that pain.

basically see the hard times and difficulties as a chance to make it better rather than as merely unfair life circumstances or situations you got stuck in.
>>
File: 1459829265198.gif (2MB, 907x255px) Image search: [Google]
1459829265198.gif
2MB, 907x255px
>>19100665
They're as happy as they're going to be, they wouldn''t really know otherwise would they?

The vision is that of a Colosseum with a gladiator covered in carnage and the result of several fought battles. The emperor watches but it it really their responsibility or intent to worry about this person? It's entertaining sure, but what matter does this life mean to someone so far removed from it all? It's easy to say that it's a matter of care or personal feelings, but ultimately it comes down to a set purpose, a response from the crowd, the emperor is more or less controlled by the crowd he rules. If they support the champion then so must he and vice versa. Basically the idea of roles being reversed and being able to appreciate the work and effort put into an endeavour, but being too removed and non-challant about it to really expect much of a difference or interaction to come out of it.
>>
>>19100706

>gladiators gon gladiate
>emperors gonna emper

This at least alleviates me of responsibility.
>>
File: 1451439082723.jpg (29KB, 499x500px) Image search: [Google]
1451439082723.jpg
29KB, 499x500px
>>19100147
A friend turned foe, the person closest to you often has the knowledge and insight to hurt you if they really wanted to, expect the greatest betrayal since judas, and a strange parting of ways between someone that you put a lot of time and effort into hanging out with and getting to know better. They'll feel awful about it if it's any consolation, but moods and matters caused them to turn to this path, it'll be a hard path for them to walk to no doubt, but it's gonna be the end of a friendship and something that was once so pure turned sour.

Vision was nourishing milk being felt out to ferment into butter of yoghurt being contaminated and becoming a treasonous deathtrap rather than a delicious treat. something supposedly healthy going sour and a harsh reality one must face because of it,.
>>
>>19100706
If you are still taking queries Stray
Does the Virgin Mary (the saint) wanna work with me?
>>
>>19100644
Mcdab
How wil tonight go?
>>
>>19100693
>one of my work buddies covered the tab and ordered one round too many

sounds fun,its some kind of viking/fisherman brotherhood?

>You miss home, a place to belong to and a sense of longing to feel appreciated and as if what you do is supportive or meaningful to another human being.

true. I dont feel at home anywhere,its like im always solving trouble and after it passes i need to search for more people and more different places,something very like "dr who" you know?

>new query

I did more than 140 requests, there are some questions that I have not explored / asked before doing the reboot?
>>
File: 1483318670517.jpg (275KB, 1278x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483318670517.jpg
275KB, 1278x720px
>>19100752
>>
File: tumblr_o2c4mkWdC01tzkxdco1_1280.jpg (47KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2c4mkWdC01tzkxdco1_1280.jpg
47KB, 600x600px
>>19100644
Spooksy
Am I gonna be alone forever?
>>
File: 1439609517314.png (562KB, 850x726px) Image search: [Google]
1439609517314.png
562KB, 850x726px
>>19100756

>posts a nowa
Vert a best nep (even if she'll never get anything nice) fite me m8.

>sounds fun,its some kind of viking/fisherman brotherhood?
Tire slaves actually, we're all manly man mechanics, but similar idea.

mind rephrasing that second question of yours? Stray's a real mess right now and wants to make sure I have the right idea of what you're asking before I give it a crack.

>>19100724
Not sure i personally believe in such a thing but will give it a read anyhow,

It seems that your belief and hope is enough to illicit a response. a constant knocking sound on the door causes someone to open it up even though they know not why the person on the other side is so desperate or needy to keep banging away like that. It's enough to get the attention of such a person on the other side, whether on not your sales pitch is enough to keep them interested, however is up to you fully.

>>19100726
mundane, a bit off the same old same old really, the idea of hopinf for something greater to come out of things, but being both disappointment and pleasantly surprised by the outcome, like in one aspect it'll differ from what you hoped, but also be a bit more helpful in another area than you expected. Basically a category shift to a place you may ot expected to go or to be thinking about.
>>
File: nuclear_winter.jpg (725KB, 790x1258px) Image search: [Google]
nuclear_winter.jpg
725KB, 790x1258px
>>19100781
>wants to make sure I have the right idea

If I forgot to ask something that might be of interest of mine,"What I forgot to ask"
>>
>>19100781
understandable
I never have worked with other beings except for angels.
I always saw her as too perfect and virtuous for me
>>
File: 1422766364887.png (87KB, 388x223px) Image search: [Google]
1422766364887.png
87KB, 388x223px
>>19100759
luckily for you the answer is no, that honour is only reserved for silly strays like me don't you know?

as weird as is sounds an energy bar or some sort of oat-y nuty kinda health bar thing, gives a person struggling with their morning the strength to tpower through the day, a simple treat or snack like that gives them a drive far beyond the simple calories or nutrition it provides, it's a placebo maybe but one that makes a world of difference.

basically it all comes across as what you market yourself as, if you promise the world someone will eventually believe it and make you the one who means the world to them, you have potential so don't doubt it m8, just be the best you you can be and make that offer known. don't exaggerate as this person may tend to overlook that kinda stuff and interpret their own meaning into it, but nah m8, you won;t be alone forever, you have hope and potential for someone discovering something special about you.

>>19100801
oddly enough the simple questions, the things we tend to overlook or assume. Ask about the most mundane, boring or typical things that should by all means be taken care of. The small details that most people never really notice or don't matter much in the overall scheme of things. It seems weird to ask a person like that about such silly matters, but it may actually prove to be insightful or helpful in providing a better picture of what's going on.
>>
File: best waifu.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
best waifu.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
>>19100815
>except for angels.
explain. Though I doubt it or have a hard time believing anything more out there could care for a guy like me, I've found myself wondering a lot about the idea of a guardian angel. What are they like in your experience?

then again maybe I was just sold on the idea of cute winged gals (though that's really mor e art stuff than written description) doting over simple humans or something. Still curious about that though.
>>
>>19100831
Are you still here?
>>
File: c4rd4r7_P0rlvsPu4q.jpg (280KB, 750x450px) Image search: [Google]
c4rd4r7_P0rlvsPu4q.jpg
280KB, 750x450px
>>19100908
yep, why do ask anonichhi?
>>
>>19100846
I'm glad you asked. There's always seems to be a lot of hate around angels on /x/.

Although this is my experience so please take this with a grain of salt.
Where to start okay okay. So I begin my path when I was a small child. Mind you I was raised around Roman Catholicism and being from the background that I was the occult and the church were very closely tied. Although people who were very religious would basically talk shit about the occult and how it's unchaste it was we all knew that both were one in the same.
Once I started getting serious with my path and stuff I was very close to God and the Saints and naturally angels. I had always felt a very natural pull towards angels they always seem to catch my attention and really cool to me. As I stated before my faith is very tied to my path. And as someone who wants to know more about any given topic I began to do research and I met this woman who goes by the name of Devine miracles she was an Australian lady who basically taught me what angels do. And from my own experience and from what she's taught me angels are very kind and very empathetic but the thing is usually ,especially with people on /x/, they aren't very keen on granting favors unless they are morally correct and for the highest good. Angels are all about helping others and helping people reach their highest good. They kind of remind me of nurses and doctors and counselors.
For example I cannot ask an angel to kill someone for me or to break up a relationship or to help me get a co-worker out of a job.
Also everyone has a patron angel which is basically like their guardian angel but cooler. Mine's is archangel Uriel oh boy he's great but anyway that's not your question.

The only purpose than angels have is to serve God / the universe/ source.
And yes everyone has a guardian angel and on some occasions even more than one
>>
File: 1409194218221.jpg (258KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1409194218221.jpg
258KB, 1600x1000px
>>19100921

>hate around angels on /x/
What a bunch of dorks, who hates justice and cute gals doing things for the sake of righteousness?

>And yes everyone has a guardian angel and on some occasions even more than one

Okay now that intrigues me, any way people can find out more about their personal one?

Personally I loved the idea of a diamon in philosophy, apparently Socrates felt he had a little voice on his shoulder that spoke in negative statements, "don't do this don't do that etc." directly sent or insipred by the God Apollo, so the idea of a little cartoon angel or devil on your shoulder telling you stuff was always amusing to me, I imagine I'd listen to them both about 50% of the time. Depends on which one is cuter and makes a better argument at the time.
>>
File: 1495859477423.jpg (106KB, 526x745px) Image search: [Google]
1495859477423.jpg
106KB, 526x745px
>>19100917
To make sure I'm not alone.
you always mention that you did something terrible in life, what kind of thing? Killed someone? Regret of something?

I regret not having opened myself emotionally and showed her How i Felt.
Sometimes I imagine that this time away from her is some kind of lesson I must pass. Is this with her too? Is it that in the end we are both learning from our mistakes to live together someday?
She=the mermaid
Maybe im overthinking
>>
>>19100962
interestingly enough I am not that connected to my guardian angel. Honestly I feel like Uriel is my guardian and patron.
Usually people see them when you meditate.
Clear your mind meditate/pray.
always come with a good intention
Ask god//source/what ever the fuck your believe in to guide you to your guardian.
Bang its done.
The first name that shows up is the name of your guardian angel.
>>
File: 1430549593596.jpg (353KB, 992x1404px) Image search: [Google]
1430549593596.jpg
353KB, 992x1404px
>>19100972
>to make sure you're not alone
That's alright anonichi, I didn't need that feel tonight anyhow :^(

>you always mention that you did something terrible in life,
Yeah, shit haunts me to this day, not the kind of thing I'd want to detail in writing or anything. I've told a few people about it in real life, unfortunately I don;t think they really grasped what it meant or how it really fucked up my world, and it's a big part of why I doubt I'll ever be happy, I can;t even imagine telling a significant other about it and having them be okay or understanding about it. Just one of those things that you really didn't have a say in that made you who you are today kind of thing. It's not worth concerning yourself about it anyway, I'm just an anon reader here, just think of me as someone to ask questions to, my personal problems or life story are kinda tangential if anything.

If you want a read or something you could always ask, I don;'t mind, it's the one thing I seem to be useful for these days. I'm aware you asked some questions there, but not entirely sure if those where just rhetorical thoughts of yours or what.
>>
File: 1431692574577.jpg (755KB, 1040x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1431692574577.jpg
755KB, 1040x1035px
>>19101019
interesting, thanks for sharing that anon. might try that out someday when I'm feeling up to it and see where it takes me.
>>
>>19101062
good luck
If you need help I'm here
>>
File: 1432174672231.jpg (30KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
1432174672231.jpg
30KB, 700x394px
>>19101068
same to you friendo, if I can be of any help please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks for the information, not really sure how to digest it or what I think of it but will give it some serious consideration and all taht.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (13KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
13KB, 470x313px
>>19101022
what is the nature of this problem? I know it's not my business, but I'm really interested in helping if possible. I already had problems related to sexual abuse and I never told anyone

It was a question, actually I'm training hook questions
It starts with an interaction and ends with a question. It was a curiosity to know if the mermaid is going through a transformation like me. some sort of process so that in the end we'll can be together someday. A change of mind
>>
File: 1458443297737.jpg (311KB, 500x696px) Image search: [Google]
1458443297737.jpg
311KB, 500x696px
>>19101100
>nature of this problem
unforgivable sins, the kind that define one's life and shape it from thereon out. Honestly don't want to talk about it and feel it's best left alone, might tell a cute girl who i want to spend the rest of my life with about it someday so they understand why I am the way I am, but realized it's not worth talking about otherwise, sorry m8, thanks for the concern though.

They certianly are going through a metamophasis of character, but it's gonna issolate them from you rather than ringyou closer, they'll find a place or a situation that makes them feel as if they are vastly different from others in other situations or categories, while it may not be entirely all that different that mental block of theirs will do a lot to shut off other potentials and make it so that they pursue what they see as valuable rather than giving other views an open opinion or option.
>>
>>19101149
>they'll find a place or a situation that makes them feel as if they are vastly different from others in other situations or categories, while it may not be entirely all that different that mental block of theirs will do a lot to shut off other potentials and make it so that they pursue what they see as valuable rather than giving other views an open opinion or option.

CaRe to Clarify please?
I do not understand, the readings seem to point to her but when I ask the question directly the answers are negative. This makes me lost.
>>
>>19100162
>>19100162

wonderful! i've been hearing that advice recently over the past few weeks from close friends.

i appreciate your kindness in the reading.
>>
File: 03.jpg (42KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
42KB, 640x640px
>>19101199
easiest way to word it is that their change will make them feel too different or isolated to associate with people they may otherwise have gotten along with.
>>
>>19101280
I think Thays positive because she never suportes my side.
Forgive me if I reminded you of something very bad stray, it was not my intention to rewind memories but rather try to solve them
>>
>>19101265
Of course!
I hope things go well for you!
>>
>>19096291
Male, 22 just need general advice on life
>>
>>19097964
I feel likw its not much different but people say they can see it getting better.

>>19098009
Yeah. It was my bad. I say you reading post before your post saying that you cant do anymore. If its okay with you when you read again can you do mine?
>>
>>19099845
Omg. I love you<3
Thread posts: 458
Thread images: 69

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.