[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So while listening to music I got on this weird mind tangent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: ycGYVWvr.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
ycGYVWvr.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
So while listening to music I got on this weird mind tangent about what possible reason the higher echelons would have for running a pedophile ring (I remember hearing Alex Jones talking about it on a Joe Rogan Podcast thing I watched before), because for the longest time, realistically, the idea didn't really make any sense to me. But I've been reading up a lot about the human mind and how easily conditioned we can be as children and it put me onto a theory.

What if these rings are there to program the next elite of the world?

My hypothesis: So we know how strong an impact colours have on us as humans evolved from primates, and that evolutionist theory would suggest that this is because different colours in the wild suggest different things, i.e. Red for either lust or anger, pink more closely regarded with lust or "female" because of the way a female mate would blush when the advances of a male primate would succeed, green to suggest relaxation or "calmness" because green generally suggested vegetation, which suggested food, etc.

I've heard of many experiments in which colours were used to condition a child into believing certain things as rule, i.e. Red was bad, Green was good, Blue was thought, etc.

What if, through countless generations of undiscussed theory, the elite have found that there is a certain neurological trigger to being raped that initiates some sort of predatory reaction within the child, which would, through the years in which the child grows, augment the way in which that child perceived reality? And maybe this altering of the perception of reality is what is necessary to breed the kind of mindless, psychotic habits necessary to be at the top?

What if we were all being trained to be the top echelon, but only a few of us were selected, and that power came with the loss of our own selves?

Discuss.
>>
Pedophiles unlocked eternal boner technologies like child molesters did in the past.
>>
>alex jones
fuck off
>>
>BONEBROTH
>>
>>19095564
Well it is no secret ((they)) abuse their own kids to make sure the apple does not fall far from the tree
>>
Great post OP. You have a critical thinking mind. This thread might not get a lot of replies but i see what your thinking. I might have to sit on this a bit and reply later after i digest that a bit.
>>
File: sting-as-feyd-rautha.jpg (42KB, 1277x543px) Image search: [Google]
sting-as-feyd-rautha.jpg
42KB, 1277x543px
I don't think that it's on purpose, but it does establish a grizzly sort of legacy considering that 80% of child abusers that are caught were abused as children.
>>
>>19095564
That could be part of the justification, but of course humans are fallible and so even IF that were the "reason", very many would still just rape the shit out of kids because they liked the feeling of it. If that were happening.

Still, the idea that intense hardship breeds strength is true to an extent. Kids who grow up with the shit kicked out of them by life either become top echelon, or become dick sucking prostitutes addicted to all kinds of drugs.

Even with the loss of Self, Self can still be found or reforged from the pieces. It doesn't go away. So, if there's any spiritual hope for hypothetical rapeslave children, it's that, with enough support and edification in philosophy of all sorts, they could surpass the trauma and become something great. And something human, rather than some kind of mindless animal that reaches for the top with a numb violence.
>>
>>19096034
shut up
this post isn't great, if OP had a critical thinking mind he woudn't be posting Alex Jones.
"Sit on and digest" this: you're an ass.
Alex Jones is to /x/ as trump is to /pol/ I'm tired of seeing this stupid shit.
>>
>>19095564
Look up Johnny Gosch. He's part of the elite now, but in secret.
>>
>>19096180
calm down there big guy, no need to be so mad
>>
>>19095564
Close, but it's actually the other way around. They encourage the masses to adopt a hero delusion, to protect the poor wittle 17 year olds, in an attempt to increasingly infantalize the adult population of the country, while playing on the killer instincts of people who feel justified in attacking pedophiles and hebephiles with extreme prejudice, for purposes of blackmailing each other--gotta' sleep with a kid if you want to pass the initiation rites.

There's multiple angles to it, but all of them benefit the top of the pyramid.
>>
>>19096323
>>hebephile
pedo spotted
>>
>>19096333
Where? Do you think we'd be justified in murdering them?
>>
>>19095564
Actually

I think they're just video taping child abuse of politicians for blackmail. Sorry anon.

But if you want to go FULL MONARCH, then yes. It is done through MPD/DID and involves torture and abuse. Breaking and reforming personalities, making new ones, etc.
>>
>>19095873
Jesus this retarded shit? Alex Jones was practically irrelevant to his post. He was only introducing what he was saying.
>>
>>19096323
What you're talking about isn't getting at the point of what OP was talking about.

Basically, he's suggesting that getting raped as a kid results in a deep-seated callousness -- you could call it a disregard for others -- that causes the child to, over time, learn to think like a predator. And since it seems to be the case that a cut-throat approach to business, politics, etc. could result in a quick rise to power, then pedophile rings work to raise the next generation of "leaders" to replace the current ones.
Am I understanding you OP? If so, I'm sure there is literature on this. It SEEMS that being raped as a kid could turn a child into a predator but that doesn't really hold water does it?
Nearly every person that abuses children was abused as a child, right? But that doesn't mean that every person abused as a child went on to abuse children.
But then that's where the pedophile ring would be important right? The hierarchy would ensure that the proper grooming was taking place and then eventually there would be a few kids that seemed to show promise as leaders.
This is pretty much David Icke shit, though, OP. You call them the "elite;" Icke calls them the "bloodline." I mean it's possible. But wouldn't it also make sense that organizations like this exist for the simple fact that a demand for such things exist?
>>
>>19095564

It's very simple anon. They make them fuck a kid in order to keep them from ratting other people out about their plans and illegal activities. They likely record it in order to blackmail them into silence.
>>
>>19096389
(You)

and yes
>>
>>19096323
>Blah blah blah I just want some sweet toddler ass
>>
>>19096488
That is correct. The function of pedophilia and hebephila within government circles in the U.S. is to simultaneously disarm the adult population by perpetually shifting the age of consent for activies upwards, and to sow discontent among the population so that pedophilia and hebephila can be used to blackmail people in positions of power. This ensures loyalty, particularly when it is implied or even revealed that the activities were documented.

As such, a good sex slave is disposable, and preferably undocumented. The elite would rather have their children commit illegal activities, in order to have a leash on them, rather than letting them be the victims, as this would actually give their children power over them instead. OP has it completely backwards.

Pedophilia and hebephilia are used as a social weapon.

>>19096507
>>19096544
Thank you for the offer, but I decline your posts. The person you are describing in your posts is not me.
>>
>>19096584
there's always suicide.
good old king 45.
or just not falling into such bullshit and taking the consequences like a fucking boss.

they choose to partake in such vile actions, then they are going to simply have to wait for their impending doom.
>>
>>19096283
I was overly mad for no reason.
I still disagree but I apologize.
>>
Most victims of child abuse end up as addicts, criminals, otherwise displaced. Not really the elite.
Anyway they do it because they can. What do you even do with billions? Well for one, fuck children. It is to them an expression of power (all rape is in fact this). The only thing supernatural about it is when they LARP satanically which they do. MK ultra is just pseudo science. Rich != intelligent.
>>
>>19095564
Did you miss the part where he said that they were psychological vampires? He didn't came up with that many experts say that. Look up david icke for example

They sap the lifeforce out of the children by raping them
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.