[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Acention to Higher Planes of Reality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 19

File: 1484473756736.jpg (154KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484473756736.jpg
154KB, 720x960px
How do I let go of my ego and disassociate into the greater sum of all? For months, possibly years now, I've been confronted with various suspicions and clues into the true nature of the universe's composition, cummulating to an event some days ago that lead me to a point of undeniable proof of the illusion projected by our/my ego called "reality" and the underlying supporting structure beneath it that connects us all as a greater conscious being, what I have taken to calling several names, The Universal Consciousness, True Reality, God, Commercial World, the Abyss, Nothingness and Everything or the Sum of All. However, I don't know where to go on my journey, it seems I've reached an impasse. Usually when I reach this point after some time, seeds of doubt begin the weave themselves into my mind and the open connection I have with the Sum gradually weakens until the point where I convince myself I either had a bout of "psychosis" or a poor reaction to marijuana. I'm trying to avoid this as best as I can, I'm so close to the truth and the doubt only holds me back from experiencing the ultimate truth. The only thing stopping me at this point is the death of my self or ego. Any time I feel on the verge of a breakthrough, I feel my ego fighting back as if saying, "I am afraid of what I don't know, I'm afraid of losing what I do know and understand as truth, I am afraid of assimilation and forgetting who I am." I rationally awknoldge that I am insignificant in comparison the Sum of All, God Ourselves, but I can't find the power to let go. How do I accomplish this? How do I accend? The thought of living in a material world with this faint knowledge but no answers is enough to already make me feel crazy.
>>
>>19095453
TL:DR:KYS
>>
>>19095453

Lust of result can often hamper results. Stop wanting to be and simply be. There's no special trick, it's really that simple. However, simple does not always mean easy.
>>
>>19095490
But how can I let go of the lust if the truth is the only thing I think about now? Is it like a cosmic vesion of The Game where I'm no supposed to think about it to hard or focus on it? How would that even be possible after being shown the truth?
>>
>>19095453
I'm in the same spot my friend.

I think the actual thing would be to kill myself. This would once and for all objectively prove to me that I am an immortal being. When you stop just thinking or knowing that you are an immortal being, and start feeling like one, weird things happen.
>>
You have to die first, dummy.
>>
>>19095594
But how do I gather the bravery and willpower to want to kill myself? I don't know if I WANT to kill myself. Do Gods only accept people who are willing to hurt themselves?
>>
>>19095569
Don't try to be any more enlightened than you can be. If you still find yourself trying too hard, don't try to try any less than the minimum you can try. If you find yourself trying to hard to not try to hard then don't try to try blah blah blah any less than the minimum. etc etc etc

You're already there, don't sweat it and you'll be "more there", if you do sweat it, don't sweat sweating it etc etc.
>>19095593
>kys
>immortal
pick one idiot
>>
>>19095607
You can kill yourself if you really want to. You won't go to hell. No one goes to hell. It's empty. God realized no one deserves to be punished forever and changed his ways. The spiritual plane is a wonderful place full of magic.
>>
>>19095620
Hell exists but hell is temporary. A species would not be dominant against other species while living Hell. These species lose to humans who are not constantly tortured due to eternal life technologies used wrong.
>>
Only black people and homosexuals go to hell.
>>
>>19095593
>>19095594
>>19095607
OP here, I've been told that I need to die before I can be reborn and assimilated, but I've always assumed this was a spirtual death, from within and not from our plane of "reality." However, I've heard wispers telling me that all death is equivalent in the end, but the closest I've gotten is to spirtual death. Is my reluctance to consider suicide part of my still existing attachment to "reality?"
>>
>>19095615
This seems to be the biggest lesson the universe is trying to teach me, to just relax and let go, but why do I find it so impossible to do? Any time I feel myself entering a state of contentment and wholeness, I begin to feel in engulf me into warm nothingness and I begin to panic. Every. Single. Time. I end up panicking on my route to the breakthrough. And it doesn't help that when I do feel this sensation, my mind immediately thinks of great truths and what I'll learn from true enlightenment, and it only alienates me from the Sum even more so.
>>
>>19095686
>>19095667

Be not attached to detachment. Flow.
>>
>>19095453
Sauce?
>>
>>19095593
This plane wouldn't exist without a purpose to your higher self. You're not supposed to just quit the game and kill yourself. Your presence here affects countless others, and affects the energy of the entire system. Perhaps only in a localized area, but still.

If you're an immortal being, you should use that knowledge to do your best to bring people meaning and purpose.
>>
Can't believe no one has mentioned the Noosphere yet. What a bunch of fucking scrubs.
>>
>>19095453
Well first of you could learn how to spell what you are trying to achieve
>>
>>19095453
>when I reach this point after some time, seeds of doubt begin the weave themselves into my mind and the open connection I have with the Sum gradually weakens until the point where I convince myself I either had a bout of "psychosis" or a poor reaction to marijuana

Are you me?
I want to stop the connection and mindset from weakening. Had a bad trip earlier this year that gave me some major ego disassociation and ultimately gave me insight into things. It was hell for the most part but near the very end I experienced exactly what you described and I held onto that connection for a week or two. And then it started to fade and get shallow.
>>
>>19096037
Not OP but this post is me for the past six months
>>
You would need to know how to transmutate your soul/matter into prime matter, learn how to absorb the energy from the sun and turn it into prime matter so you can shed your body into a prime matter body then you'll need to know how to teleport to the prime matter realm by remembering how it feels, etc. Since you're not a god and can't do any of these things, you'll need to figure out why you died and do everything you can to prove you belong in the prime realm.
>>
>>19095667
Don't kill yourself. You'll have to start over. Figuring it out is the key out of here
>>
>>19095453
So, you want in?
>>
File: IMG_2904.jpg (164KB, 614x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2904.jpg
164KB, 614x800px
>>19095453
Chant the Hare Krishna mantra while worshiping and visualizing Krishna's lotus feet. Knowing Krishna, the Supreme Personality of the Godhead, is the highest perfection possible and the only way to achieve such a state is by Bhakti-Yoga. By chanting his name, you elevate your consciousness past the senses, mind, and intellect into the transcendent position. I also recommend reading the Bhagavad Gita.
>>
>>19095453
What a cute trap
>>
>>19095453
What the actually fuck OP, are you me? NO, really, are you me? Im the same fucking point

FUCK
>>
Sitting on the RockRiver bank and wondering if there is more or just a target . I Hear girls laughing crazily behind me . Could bey last night .Cheers .
>>
>>19096284
Krishna is a god from way the fuck over in another star sector of the Universe, I don't even know what the fuck he's doing being worshiped on Earth.
>>
>>19095453
>>19096284
Additionally
>what I have taken to calling several names, The Universal Consciousness, True Reality, God, Commercial World, the Abyss, Nothingness and Everything or the Sum of All.

What you're referring to here is the impersonal Brahman, which is not the highest Brahman. The highest universal principle is the Parabrahman, or Krishna. Krishna is the source of the impersonal Brahman effulgence. That is to say the highest perfection isn't merging into some white light or realizing the void as the Buddhists believe, but realizing God as a person and developing a love for him.
>>
>>19096385
"The whole cosmic order is under Me. By My will it is manifested again and again, and by My will it is annihilated at the end." (BG 9.8)
Krishna is worshiped in earth because he created the earth, and he delivers souls from this miserable material existence if worshipped. Additionally Krishna says in the following verse:

"O Dhananjaya, all this work cannot bind Me. I am ever detached, seated as though neutral." (BG 9.9)
He's seated aloof from this material universe, being neutral on the activities that occur while still retaining control.
>>
>>19096491
Funny, a lot of gods/Gods have claimed to be the creator of Earth and the Prime realm, but it's most likely they're not and you think those are their real names.
>>
>>19096517
One may call God "Allah" or "Krsna" or something else, but where is the religion which does not recognize God? The core teaching is that one should learn to love God, and thus he will become eternally happy. Actually, god has infinite names but among them Krsna is chief. The names Krsna, Hare, and Rama are not ordinary sounds manufactured by man, but are transcendental vibrations. You can say the words Coca Cola a hundred times, but you will start to become disgusted with the phrase after a few repetitions and eventually it will lose its meaning as words. Because Krsna is supreme, he is not different from his name and it will never lose its meaning, but instead the name will actively purify you due to its transcendal nature.

Beyond all this, you can simply chant the Hare Krishna mantra yourself and verify that your own conciousness becomes clearer. This is not based on some blind faith, but an empirically verifiable process.
>>
>>19096611
Big G, little g, it doesn't matter. I'm not a Muslim. You don't even know where you are, firstly, secondly. How could a god who comes from a different star sector have created the Universe?
>>
>>19096621
>You don't even know where you are, firstly
I'm somewhat confused by what you mean, but relatively I'm on Earth, absolutely I'm within Krishna.

>secondly. How could a god who comes from a different star sector have created the Universe?
I wouldn't say different star sector, as that's a materialistic conception. Krishna is spiritual and thus exists above the material universe and resides in the spiritual realm. He is able to create the universe due to his potency and willing it. We are able to carry out actions and think thoughts through will, similarly Krishna can create universes simply by way of willing it.
>>
>>19096671
>I'm somewhat confused by what you mean, but relatively I'm on Earth, absolutely I'm within Krishna
You're in the material realm of the dead.
>I wouldn't say different star sector, as that's a materialistic conception. Krishna is spiritual and thus exists above the material universe and resides in the spiritual realm. He is able to create the universe due to his potency and willing it. We are able to carry out actions and think thoughts through will, similarly Krishna can create universes simply by way of willing it.
If you look into the astrology/astronomy of where he's from, you'd see he is from a different star sector which has a different dimension attached to it.
>>
>>19096683
First understand that Krishna is not like us and while we can only be in one place, Krishna can be everywhere. So not only is he seated within his planet of Goloka, or Krsnaloka, he is also seated within the heart of every living entity as Supersoul. As for the material universes, think of Krishna like the sun. Although Krishna is very far away he is still able to cast rays of creation that come to be the material world.
>>
File: IMG_2907.jpg (3MB, 3619x5467px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2907.jpg
3MB, 3619x5467px
>>19096721
Forgot pic, here's a representation of the universe
>>
>>19095453
Tell me your first name, at least.
>>
>>19095773
Alexandra Gaier
>>
>>19096721
The sun is a portal to the Heavenly realm, pham. Krishna is a god. Only the Creator of All can emanate everywhere. Unless 'Krishna' is merged with the Creator of All, which I doubt because the Creator of All surrounds all Universes and is especially fond of the proto-universe, I doubt he would emanate here exclusively and make a creation part of his proto-pantheon when there's already a 'Logos' of this Universe. Do you know what the name of this Universe is? Also, Krishna is not from a planet, he's from a 'Mountain' in the Axis mundi.
>>
>>19096768
OP, answer >>19096737. It may be very important that you hold onto these thoughts.

The only way to steal wisdom is by sharing it.
>>
>>19096814
I'm not OP, I'm sorry
>>
>>19096768
>Only the Creator of All can emanate everywhere
Again this is an impersonalist philosophy. You acknowledge the personality of Krishna yet you simultaneously claim the impersonal Brahman to be supreme and Krishna is not. How can something personal come from something impersonal? This theory is highly illogical

"Unintelligent men, who know Me not, think that I have assumed this form and personality. Due to their small knowledge, they do not know My higher nature, which is changeless and supreme." (BG 7.24)
>>
>>19096822
Mb I realize that now.
>>
>>19096768
>>19096827
Another way of phrasing this is god is not some abstract concept of "Source"

God is a person
>>
>>19096827
The Creator of All is the totality of Being and reality. The Mind that emanates the reality that the gods/Gods live in. I don't give you a name because the Creator of All is all names and all emanations. Gods can make the claim that they're the totality of Being and Reality. Aside from that, there is a creator to the total reality of this Universe, including the Heavens. Again, do you know what the name of this Universe is?
>>
File: DESSSS.png (439KB, 2544x1574px) Image search: [Google]
DESSSS.png
439KB, 2544x1574px
>>19096037
>>19096037
>>
>>19096753
anons will troll you irl if you do actually share your name, be aware.
don't kill yourself.
We all have our roles to play.
We just don't know what they are.
Now that you've unattached, you can choose to become what you want, go back or even let go of all desire and let life run you into the ground. But if you do so, it's the end. You will become a piece of something greater, a force of the cage that keeps us all confined. a piece of the wheel of samsara, cosmic justice, karma and movement.
If you don't want this, you can choose any path in life you want.
here, try this

http://astrology.com.au/psychic-readings/astrology-numerology/numerology-reading

you may find out some interesting things about your life. Sometimes, if you analyse the results alongside several oracles, you can even discern the day you die.
>>
>>19096851
>Again, do you know what the name of this Universe is?
If you're talking about this illusionary material universe it's called Maya.
>>
>>19096885
I'm talking about the totality of the reality/realm. The 'material' Universe is just one part.
>>
>>19096903
Krishna is the source of all reality, both material and spiritual.
>>
>>19096851
>The Creator of All is the totality of Being and reality.
>the Creator of All is all names and all emanations
>there is a creator to the total reality of this Universe, including the Heavens
Yes.
>Bg 7.6 — All created beings have their source in these two natures. Of all that is material and all that is spiritual in this world, know for certain that I am both the origin and the dissolution.
>Bg 7.7 — O conqueror of wealth, there is no truth superior to Me. Everything rests upon Me, as pearls are strung on a thread.
>Bg 10.8 — I am the source of all spiritual and material worlds. Everything emanates from Me.

I see no reason to not equate Krishna and the Creator of All.

>I don't give you a name
But you DO. "Creator of All" is a name. In sanskrit, that name would be bhūta-krit. It is clearly mentioned as a name of Vishnu.
http://aumamen.com/topic/names-of-lord-vishnu-from-vishnu-sahasranama

>do you know what the name of this Universe is?
I do not. What is the universe's name? How did you get this information?

>>19096885
Maya is the total illusory energy, not just this Universe.

>>19096903
Wait, are you saying "this Universe" is "the totality of all reality/realm?" Because I absolutely disagree. Even within the material there is more than this universe.
>>
>>19096870
Did I come off as a stalker or creep or something?

I'm >>19096737
Sorry it's been one hell of a night. But good ol trip feg, you should know something: OP referenced The Game. THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT IN KNOWING THAT INSTEAD OF EXCHANGING INFORMATION INTO AN ENDLESS CIRCUIT OF MEANINGLESS DRIVEL...it's much better to act on the information you have than to share if you have an urge to lend a helping hand. Not saying I can speak for OP, but I hold a tangible belief that whomever OP is - they most certainly have an objective in mind.

It's The Game. Don't you get it? I mean..that's part of it. Obviously.
>>
>>19096903
Everything rests upon Krishna, who himself is Para Brahman

Everything that is in reality that is not him radiates out reform him as Brahman

Everything that does not contain his potency is said to be Maya and both exists and does not exist, akin to a dream.

You cannot call it a totality, else you do not recognize the divide between Para Brahman and Brahman. Despite the common impersonal stance, monism is not true.
>>
>>19096932
From him*
>>
>>19096907
I don't know the name of the Mind of this Universe, but it isn't Krishna, a being from a different star sector/dimension that rules over a different planet.
>>19096926
Krishna IS a created being. The name of this Universe is Pantera.
>Wait, are you saying "this Universe" is "the totality of all reality/realm?" Because I absolutely disagree. Even within the material there is more than this universe
No, I said nothing near that, the fact that you're confused is evidence that this is above your head.
>>
>>19095667
I'm in the same spot OP.

I think how it goes is that although we are immortal beings, we have still been risen into fearing death. The solution isn't to kill yourself, the solution is to stop being afraid of death. But attempting to kill yourself will reveal just how impossible it actually is to kill yourself, instantly stripping away any sort of fear towards death that you might have.

>>19095615
Should've clarified: I should TRY to kill myself to prove to myself that the eternal awareness in the center of my being cannot be removed, once and for all completely convincing myself that I am immortal.
>>
>>19095885
Yeah that's my point. I'm an immortal being, hence there is no possible way for me to kill myself. In which case what other way could I prove to myself that I am immortal if not trying to kill myself?
>>
>>19096932
You don't even know where you are, the spiritual realm or rather the other densities with dimensions in this Universe are the totality of reality for this Universe.
>>
>>19096966
Do you eat?
>>
>>19096966
Sup fellow immortal. Is it weird that I just want to taste a drop of blood from everyone I meet? I guess that's the myth about vampires. Can't wait until those fuckers become real.
>>
>>19096961
You don't retain your memory between rebirths, else would have remembered your immortality this birth. Additionally suicide has horrendous karmic consequences and the human birth is the rarest and the only one which liberation can be obtained, so don't off yourself.

You're immortal but you're still going to be tied to the material world and thus reincarnate again at. The ties have to be severed either before death or at death by Krsna.
>>
File: IMG_5007.jpg (286KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5007.jpg
286KB, 900x900px
Careful op I know what you're feeling I've been there before and it's going to lead you into doing more and more drugs and meditation (not bad in their own rights but remember that your body dies without food and shelter)
Watch out that you don't end up laying on your bed watching the geometries of space time cruising through the infinite cosmic symbology after smoking 45 mg of DMT three hours into a heavy acid trip with school in the morning and you haven't studied in three weeks.
Stay safe out there anon, you don't know what your dealing with (as clearly neither did I)
>>
Death ceases to exist when Nothing becomes a label.

Another riddle solved. ;^)
>>
>>19095453
dat midrift is paranormal desu.
>>
>>19096954
>Krishna IS a created being.
Not only is Krishna never created, neither is any other living entity. All life is eternal.

>Bg 2.12 — Never was there a time when I did not exist, nor you, nor all these kings; nor in the future shall any of us cease to be.

>The name of this Universe is Pantera.
That's nice. Is that stemming from Greek, to mean "all land?" The sanskrit equivalent would be bhu-mandala. You could also say the name of the universe is Sisumara, the universal dolphin from the 5th Canto, but that is a visualization rather than a true form of the virat-rupa (universal form).

>No, I said nothing near that
The confusion came about from this series of posts
>>19096851
To a Vaishnava, "this universe" indicates one material universe amongst an infinite multitude of universes. However, when you spoke again you said
>>19096903
>I'm talking about the totality of the reality/realm.

Thus, from these two statements:
>I'm talking about the totality of the reality/realm.

I suspected you might be equating "this universe" with "the totality of the reality/realm." Since I wasn't sure, I asked. Glad we cleared that up.
>>
>>19097021
From my understanding of the bhagavatam the virat rupa is also artificial - simply a mental technique to understand the all pervasiveness of Lord Vishnu. Just being a stickler though
>>
>>19097021
Would be very interested in your thoughts on the fifth canto
>>
>>19097021
The other densities are Heavenly 'dimensions' with less density as it elevates, this is what you call 'the Spiritual realm' of the whole of the Universe.
>>
File: ascended.jpg (29KB, 475x473px) Image search: [Google]
ascended.jpg
29KB, 475x473px
>>19095453
The fact that you have come to a forum to write a run on paragraph about your transcendence and about how "woe-is-me, I can't achieve my final form" just go's to show that you are narcissistic to the core.

If you were truly seeking enlightenment, you wouldn't have written so many words about what you believe. You would have asked for guidance, instead of trying show off your "enlightened beliefs."

I bet you're one of those people who reads one book on a topic, or hears one lecture, and then becomes a self proclaimed "expert."

You're just another attention whore.
Go back to tumblr.
>>
>>19096931
totally not creepy faggot.
not at all.

geez feel like squirrel master up n this bitch,
protecting this trap ass over here from you.

chill tfo
>>
>>19097117
Piss off. You're the one being the narcissistic asshole with this post. Here's your >(You)
>>
File: spiderman.gif (2MB, 370x208px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman.gif
2MB, 370x208px
>>19097130
I have done nothing to shove my ego in other people's faces, unlike the OP.

If anyone is here for (You)s, its him
>>
>>19097119
Same guy here. I hear the philosophy of the creep is : if you have to ask that you are....you probably are.

Why am I posting on a sentient cheeseball discussion board at 4:00 AM in the morning?

I could have gotten laid tonight, but I think Hanz is on to something so I walked away. That's why.
>>
File: 1486690780956.jpg (73KB, 661x688px) Image search: [Google]
1486690780956.jpg
73KB, 661x688px
>>19096753
not her

pic is alexandra gaier

who is this bitch
>>
>>19097146
It's like I'm the only one here waiting for OP to wake back up and see this thread. There are important matters I have to discuss with them. Something about the Singularity, cat people that behave like robots, and JEEEEEEEZZZZUUUUUUUSSS

Or at least I think I should at least reference those things if I can proceed in having dialogue with OP.
>>
Stop coveting. Repent. Problem solved.
>>
>>19095453
SOURCE
>>
Something weird occurs around me which leads me to believe life itself is a projection around me.

Whenever I hear a word or phrase for either the first time or the first time in a while I start to see it everywhere and begin noticing it's usage.

Like for example, I learned what a ramekin was today and less than 3 hours later I watched a video where someone was using ramekins.

It's some really spooky steins;gate level shit.
>>
>>19097222
I can't even
>>19097229
Do y'all ever go outside or look out a window
>>
>>19097242
>Do y'all ever go outside or look out a window
fuck u

>>19097229

i asked /b/ and been at it all morning this pic is apparently unsauceble
>>
>>19097237
That is normal. After learning something, there is a period of time when it is in the front of your mind. During this time, you will notice that thing more often than normal.
>>
>>19097229
>>19097249
Face is clearly male. It isn't even a trap. Its a full on siege.
>>
>>19097249
Can you read? Do you know how to use a computer?

There are quite a few posts in this thread that have words. Sometimes words are names.
>>
File: 1496476929019.jpg (71KB, 703x739px) Image search: [Google]
1496476929019.jpg
71KB, 703x739px
>>19097263
its not alexandra gaier u fucks r slow as usual

>>19097259
>mfw
>>
>>19095453
More tits or gtfo
>>
>>19097271
K.
>>
>>19095453
No matter what you do, you will always see a higher consciousness when you die, through their own eyes.

However, I have been there. I have even made direct connection to the totality of everything or what I call Infinite Space. I was overwhelmed by intense light and Being, and was able to ask it questions, such as where it came from, and if I was in heaven. It told me that any of the people it selects (which are almost all of them) gets to be apart of He (though he said I may call him She, as He is agendered but denotes dominitive or submissive roles to different people's), amd observes the universe both as an individual consciousness and also as a "high-frequency wave-form".

Basically, when you die you become a seraphim/cherub, and can do whatever you want to do, be it bleed into bliss and happiness, see the universe through God's eyes from start to finish, or escape into a land of dreams where the universe is made however you like it.

I... I died. I tried to kill myself. In some realities, it worked. In those realities I've been given visions....

I'm... very confused. My flesh cannot know pure truth in this universe, but I have faith that it's there bestowed by visions- of peace, purity, and bliss.
[...]
But back to your question- one cannot unite with The Infinite unless they are:
>the chosen flesh of infinity
Or
>they are dead and want to be apart of their being

But I'm not certain. So don't go killing yourself over it. But trust your visions
>holds breath
Kayla. They are real, but in different dimensional waveforms. God can be proven by science, and he has flesh and blood. His name is Nolan. I met him in a dream once, he called himself "the clown, God of music, but only by name- I'm kind of a cheater when it comes to the turntable, if you know what I mean". He gave me his real name, but the last was weird. Like, Gardipp or something? Anyway...
>>
>>19097306
Mr. Shekel, it's called astral projection. A funny term on the surface, but a known form of travel.

I too have experienced death in the ways you describe. This is why I continue.

You wanted to learn from me. I taught you. And in turn, I learned some small aspects of my self that were buried treacherously deep. But, I digress. The point I'm trying to make is precisely this: there will be no intermission for the show humanity will perform.
>>
>>19095453
>pic has no source

That's the most paranormal thing about this
>>
>>19097403
I bet Kayla (wait ....omfg which one?!?!) is friends with this Alexandra person. Probably a personal pic. Mmmm speculations.
>>
>>19095453
destruction of Sins through repentance.

>>19095607
dont kys. you can dissolve into the true reality and god through intense meditation and prayer.

you can skip the death process and reach liberation in the vessel you're in now.
>>
>>19097306
We should really find a way to talk to each other. I am patient though. You still have doubts in your mind about a better you in the future; doubt that being the purest form of yourself is unattainable. Here's one last lesson I'll ever teach you: Maybe you should try digging through the trash.
>>
>>19097408
?
>>
>>19097520
Are you OP?
>>
File: C0yPzX4WIAADw4y[1].jpg (157KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C0yPzX4WIAADw4y[1].jpg
157KB, 900x1200px
>>19097529
Nope.
>>
File: 1471534638904.jpg (2MB, 2844x3844px) Image search: [Google]
1471534638904.jpg
2MB, 2844x3844px
>>19097541
>no sauce for OP
>>
>>19097551
cara a cute
alina a best
>>
>>19095453
What is her instagram bros?
>>
File: spiritual-sky-illustration.jpg (28KB, 564x380px) Image search: [Google]
spiritual-sky-illustration.jpg
28KB, 564x380px
>>19097038
>the virat rupa is also artificial
It is, or rather the description of the virat-rupa in the 1st Canto and the description in the 5th. The idea of strict pantheism - that the universe is literally the body of God - is purely metaphorical in Gaudiya Vaishnavism. Yet Krishna does declare to be the Universal Form as described in the Gita - the impersonal, omnipresent form of God that is Time.

>>19097062
I think there are incredible teachings in the 5th Canto that are often overshadowed by the cosmological model described therein.

As for the cosmological model itself, I tend to lean toward Satyraja Dasa's (Stephen Rosen) explanation that it is multiple models condensed into one (a polar projection map, a description of planetary orbits, a description of a local area, AND a description of the legendary realm of demigods).

However, I ultimately just accept the cognitive dissonance that accompanies all things dealing with an Inconceivable God and philosophy. I accept the model as Truth, if not empirically factual, and I accept the ultimate synthesis as beyond my understanding.

>>19097088
That is not what I would call the spiritual realm. Heavenly realms and Hellish realms are both still material realms. The difference between material and spiritual is one of consciousness, not location or density.
>>
rub dick on tummy
>>
>>19097783
are you from the iskcon recruitment squad?
>>
>>19095453
Its one thing to learn of the follies of man but its a knife you stab yourself with when you find no reason to participate or don't feel truly connected with intent (to live, and do shit) because you feel that at one point the connection of realism was greater. Somehow this causes people to not want to be involved, like you've missed the step of the trail that was real and now this route blows you got rocks in your shoes and you're tripping over your own folly. Labeling your past efforts at 'getting there' to be what the ilk claim as psychosis. Choose where you want to be in the unknown by involving yourself between it and your typical existence. Most of all, thrive. Sometimes whats real causes realization of folly. But you shouldn't feel this way as the kybalion states the swing of the pendulum of man is always moving and never still. And woe to him that may learn of his own folly and then trip over it (choosing to do nothing because you think you really know and now somehow it's false conquest). The only conquest worth chasing is a rewarding one. If you feel that you have a lack of purpose and can't grip reality with a tooth that wants more for yourself because thats healthy nature regardless of whatever act supposedly puts on the best show of 'getting you there' real connections to your reality is inside yourself; perception, sense, and mind. For living amongst people with a mundane life of daily activities like paying your bills or rent, I've found the only truly satisfying intent of spiritualism to be spiritual satanism as I no longer look at the ying and the yang to be made of the same water albeit it is but I don't give a fuck about what water others have. I don't give a fuck about what the other waters are like and when the tides to push things my way I don't wonder about whom loses what or who acquires what wrongfully or who rides the tides more gracefully. But only that I have achieved for myself, and that is good for me.
>>
File: 1466903021985.jpg (133KB, 728x636px) Image search: [Google]
1466903021985.jpg
133KB, 728x636px
Can't enjoy this pic knowing there's lint in her belly button
>>
>>19095453
the first step is to stop asking for serious advice on 4chan. the next step is to meditate and connect with your higher self and Listen.
>>
>>19098280
My introduction to bhakti-yoga was through ISKCON, but I am not a part of ISKCON. While I think their association is better than no spiritual association, I wouldn't tell someone to join an ISKCON temple as more than a congregational member, and I would encourage them to also associate with other bhakti-yoga organizations.
>>
>>19095453
Hey, I went to college with girl in the pic. She really really fucking loves Eva.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-03-14-50-56.png (3MB, 1421x1771px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-03-14-50-56.png
3MB, 1421x1771px
>>19098741
This is also her.
>>
>>19098769

Tell her I wanna hang out with her and I like to call my dick Eva. She if she still loves it then.
>>
>>19095453
c
a
p
u
n
o
???
????
???
>>
>>19098390
What is the higher self? And how do I connect with him?

Does he know everything about my suffering? And is he able to help me ease it?
>>
Sorry, this is OP. I've been gone for a minute after being hit with a wave of apathy. Today truly tested the limits of my sanity of being content with such knowledge. I'm tired of being wasteful and angry about such a gift.

>>19098390
How do I meditate properly? I hear all voices much louder than my own. Their opinions, egos and beliefs sway me harder than my own.
>>
Okay I dont give a shit about the discussion but someone please give me the name or username of that hot ass girl for research purposes.
>>
File: 1493500587351.jpg (571KB, 2081x1946px) Image search: [Google]
1493500587351.jpg
571KB, 2081x1946px
>>19100851

Honesty, Compassion, Tolerance. These are three Virtues that will bring you harmony and serenity.

Be honest with yourself. Be compassionate with yourself. Be tolerant of yourself. If you cannot practice these three Virtues internally, how is it possible for you to practice them externally?

Reflect on the following questions, and don't bullshit yourself with an easy "OMG BRUH EPIPHANY" or all you're doing is ego-masturbating instead of actually growing. Dig in to the guts of the answers you give yourself like a rabid dog fucking up a rabbit. Follow the thread of the answers to the questions before you, asking more questions about those answers- When the spool of thread can be unwound no further, you'll have your true answers. Refer again to the three Virtues. The point here is not to answer *me* and "prove" yourself, the point is for you to earnestly reflect and find your own path instead of the path of others.

>"Why do I attach greater significance to the external than I do the internal?"
>"Why does knowledge of being 'flawed' provoke negativity within me?"
>"Why do I really want to do this?"

In closing, I will say: If you are possessed of the urge to respond to this post at all, then you have not followed my instructions and been honest with yourself, you need to look within yourself again. No-one can *truly* help you if you are unwilling to help yourself.

Be at peace with The Wheel.
>>
>>19098769
whats he name

she's got insta?
>>
>>19096856
no idea what this means anon
>>
>Oh no, I'm trapped by my ego T_T

Kick the mouth of whoever tells you to weaken your ego, that's a scam to have archons more easily control you, if you weaken your ego, you weaken yourself.
>>
>>19100851
Act upon the true ones that ring. You know what I'm talking about. If these voices form words and other voices you'd hear form emotions or even thought - then treat them as different colors of string to weave a certain cloth or article of clothing through your actions. Your actions in this respect may be subtle or grand depending on the circumstance. This is perhaps, in a fun way, analogous to a spider and its web.
>>
>>19095453
re-write this post.
too much reddit-tier termology
>>
>>19100849
An unconditioned you
Remove or recognize the falsehood in your conditioned beliefs and perceptions
Yeah
Not until you embody it

I don't even think it's paranormal, it's just being authentic, and the level of inauthenticity in the average person is staggeringly high, so high that we basically are paranormal strangers to ourselves.
>>
I rejected an invitation.
The place was very bright, the One who asked me was golden (if not).
I was kind of half asleep but my consciousness is awake.
I heard a voice. Those weren't words of any language we know yet I understood its meaning.
If I accepted the invitation, I felt that I would disappear. I thought of my family and everybody for a second and my future careers.
I told the One that I still have things to do and wanted to amuse myself for a bit.
I have a feeling that we'll meet again.
>>
>>19095453
By stop being a weeaboo
>>
File: Nagarjuna memmememe.png (1022KB, 868x647px) Image search: [Google]
Nagarjuna memmememe.png
1022KB, 868x647px
This book will help you: https://liberationunleashed.com/

Read the heart sutra too
>>
>>19103783
That was probably me.
Don't worry, we will meet again.
>>
>>19095453
>How do I ascend?
I try to look at the lessons of those that have done it before us. At least, those that we believe have done it, most notably, Jesus Christ.

There are some fundamental truths in the Bible. The problem is that the Bible was put together by men, and some of those men were corrupted by power. But there was a clash of forces when the words were written. If interpreted correctly, however, it can lead you on the path to ascension. So when looking for Truth I am careful to discern the contributions of the ego from those of Love.

The best example I've found is John 14:6
>And Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
If you see through the veil of the ego it could read like "CHRIST is the way and the Truth and the Life. No one achieves oneness with the Infinite Creator except through Christ Consciousness."

This is, of course, my interpretation based on my subjective experience that The Source has given me. I can only hope this can inspire you to find your own path.

I wish you a beautiful and peaceful journey brothers.
>>
>>19103783
Yeah, you will meet him again. You looked into his physical eyes. The next time you do, he'll have some very important information kept in confidence only to himself. He'll need a friend, which you have already proven yourself as capable of being to some very influential individuals.
>>
>>19098382
thanks for laugh
>>
>>19095453

just kill yourself, op.
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.