[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mandela Effect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (155KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
155KB, 1280x720px
So we all have a memory that contradicts others, for example Berenstain vs Berenstien. I personally recall the latter, but apparently I'm wrong, this is all fucking me up so I pose the question, have I been misinformed? Am I from a parallel world? Or am I just recalling false memories?
>>
>>19095151
It was always Berentein for me too. I know without a doubt I am not remembering incorrectly. A few relatives have the same memories. There are a few that I am not sure on, like jiff/jiffy peanut butter. Am I remembering jiffy because of Skippy or jiffy lube? Or was it really jiffy peanut butter? Things like that, I'm not sure about. The Bernstein bears I remember clearly because I read the books all the time as a child.
>>
>>19095151
The Mandela Effect's flaw is that it cannot, by any means, be proven as accurate or inaccurate. All we have is personal subjective conjecture, and not even a consensus. I personally remember it as Berenstain. Others do too.

So consider the possibility that you had never heard of the Mandela Effect. Consider that you were just a normal guy and you saw a copy of a Berenstain Bears book today. Looking at the title, you think "Wow, I remember it being spelled differently."

If you had never heard of the Mandela Effect, do you think you would come to the conclusion that our entire observable reality had been shifted with the purpose of altering the titel of a children's book? Or would you assume that you merely remembered it being spelled the way it is pronounced, as "Berenstein?"
>>
>>19095181
Yeah, most people think they remember it as "stein" because that's the common spelling of such names. Frankenstein for instance.

People go through the lettering process in their mind without ever reading the title and years later they read the title and freak the fuck out like a bunch of autistic twats.
>>
>>19095151
Honestly, most of these could just be some legal issues or name changes to products.
>>
mona lisa smile is more obvious now wtf
>>
>>19095298
I never understood the mona lisa smile thing. Why do people make a big deal out of it?
>>
>>19095349
Before you couldnt tell her mood, only by focusing on her lips. But now is evidently smilling.
>>
>>19095151
If having flawed memories about the title of a children's book is fucking with you, then you aren't fit to live in the real world and you can continue with this gay ass fantasy.
>>
>>19095151

I think some of this is absolutely legitimate. But I think it's more about things changing, is having already lived in a timeline where they existed. Not that we changed timelines. That the timeline changed. Who benefits? Find your benefactors.
>>
>>19095375
Nobody is going to do something that monumental, and not make money off of it. It's our new God. We have made that reality.
>>
I remember Morgan Freeman dying in that prison movie.

Guys?
>>
Does anyone recall that wwe used to be wwf?
>>
>>19095151
chances are your parents and,/or teachers were lazy and stupid so they pronounced it wrong and you just assumed the spelling from there

which means you're stupid also
>>
>>19095179
Probably from Jiffy Pop. My brother has Autism and only eats a hand full of foods with peanut butter being one. We always had Jif in the cupboard cause he didn't like Peter Pan or the others.
>>
I remember it always being Berenstain bears because of the shit stains in my tightie whighties. It looked like a big bear took a shit in them. That's how I remembered.
>>
>>19095179
>I know without a doubt I am not remembering incorrectly
okay faggot
>>
>>19095237
Makes a lot of sense now that You mention it, and I remember being super confused about how to pronounce it
>>
File: 1496327233447.jpg (218KB, 597x1178px) Image search: [Google]
1496327233447.jpg
218KB, 597x1178px
>>
>>19095640
that's hot
>>
>>19095298
Is the same
>>
File: pw.png (2MB, 1500x1620px) Image search: [Google]
pw.png
2MB, 1500x1620px
Anyone remember North america looking more like this?
>>
>>19095429
Everyone knows that.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WWE#Legal_disputes
>>
>>19095151

Im quite certain it was Berenstein and the title was not written in that cursive writing either, I can't remember the font as clearly as the name but I think it was like a blocky caps font
>>
>>19097565
Lol! I remember it being shaped like a donut!
CERN sould be shut down.
>>
>>19095151
You know what if it is really just a typo that was in a common TV guide and that's why we think it's two different spellings?
>>
>>19095366
this is completely wrong. mona lisa smile refers to how she is smiling not just with her mouth, but her eyes. that da vinci was able to actually capture a true smile in a painting was amazing, it hadn't really been done before. get some culture up ya, fucko nutjob.
>>
I remember watching GMTV as a child (it's a live UK breakfast time show for those of you that are unfamiliar) and every christmas they'd send a crew to Australia and find British families there and host an event on the beach where they could wish a merry christmas to family back home and so on.
I ALWAYS remember Lisbon being in Australia. Now someof you might argue that I may have mis-heard the reporters saying "Brisbane" - however I clearly remember the blue/red/yellow/orange ticker on the bottom of the screen saying Lisbon.
>>
>>19095151
>Berenstien
>>19095179
>Berentein

I remember when it used to be called the Mandala Effect.*
(*No I didn't. The Mandela Effect is just a product of not knowing shit.)
>>
>>19097847
Usually people are mildly embarrassed and humbled to admit they spent a large part of their life thinking something like this. You could understand that you're an average human with selective ignorance like everyone else, but you are so arrogant and solipsistic you believe it could only possibly be something as ridiculous and outlandish as CERN modifying reality. Sure, no knowledge could escape you and your memory is infallible. Why wouldn't it be? After all you are a special and extraordinary person. It all makes sense.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.