[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ouija

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Ouija-Classic111.png (948KB, 2048x1325px) Image search: [Google]
Ouija-Classic111.png
948KB, 2048x1325px
What do you know about Ouija ?
Did you try ?

I would try but I don't want to do something wrong !
>>
Play it at a KFC and ask if there are any nigger spirits in the area.
>>
>>19094984
Are you crazy ?
Are you thinking about all these dead chikens who will kill me ?
>>
>>19094980
Never read the board upside down. Then the spirit haunt you 7 x 7 days for showing disrespect.
>>
>>19094999
Have you another information ?
Just for call the spirit, what can I said, ask or do ?
>>
>>19094980
Most important things to remember are:
Don't use a Ouija board on your own
Don't use it in a graveyard or in your bedroom (or any room in your house that you spend a lot of time in)
If it starts counting down through the numbers or letters - end the session
If it spells out ZOZO - end the session
If the planchette starts going to all 4 corners of the board - end the session
If the planchette starts making figures of 8 - end the session
To end the session correctly, you must say goodbye to the spirit, and have the spirit move the planchette to goodbye in turn. Then turn the board upside down and store it away from the planchette. Don't just leave the planchette on top of the board.
>>
>>19095006
The last time we did it, one of our friends started to make fun of the board. Kate told him to stop. But he wouldn't not listen. All I want to remember is that I started to secretly started to pray to God.
All of us were very scared after the knocking on the door. We were sure someone knocked at the door. It was almost like 5 in the morning. Very loud. Jason opened the door but no one was there. He said he heard a car drive by but only a saw a shadow.
He totally freaked out. There was no car, he kept screaming. We all were afraid to even go home and tried to sleep. Kate got raped that night, she swears. Nobody noticed anything.
Rick, the one who made fun of the board lost his mother that afternoon. She hanged herself. He jump in front of the subway about 3 months later.
I never do that shit again.
We had done it before, but followed the rules then. But sorry, I don't wanna talk about it anymore.
>>
>>19095037
Thanks for all the precious informations !
But about the first, how can I have a good board ? If I can't take one on my own, I suppose I can't just buy one randomly ?

(Sorry if my English is bad !)
>>
>>19095070
I mean to say, don't use one alone by yourself. You need to have at least one or two more people with you when you use it, and all of you must place your fingers on the planchette. As for the board itself, you can either buy one at a shop, or make one yourself. People say that the spirits prefer a handmade one - it can be as simple as drawing letters on a piece of cardboard, and using a drinking glass as the planchette. But if that's too difficult it's fine to just by one online, it should work just the same.
>>
>>19094980
Buy the original. Fake attract spirit of the lower social classes. An original may attract the more well spoken intellectual spirits who have , gifts..., too offer.
If I were you, I would not start with demons. If they find out you are new or scared, they might want to..,..posses. ..you. You don't want to find yourself with a knife having killed your own family without remembering. Those things happen.
>>
>>19095085
Thanks for your testimony, and I'm so sorry to read it, really. It's a good advertissement and if I try, i'll gonna be prudent.
>>19095085
Oh, I understand now ! Thank you again ! >>19095133
Another great advertissement, thank you
>>
>>19094980
Ya, hahahahaha don't do it.
>>
>>19095037
Once it starts moving by itself you become possessed. You left out that very important part.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.