[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream interpretation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: room.png (336KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
room.png
336KB, 1000x1000px
Hi /x/, I don't usually come here, but last night I had a weird dream and maybe you can help me interpreting it: I was inside this strange old room and there was a eerie background sound, similar to the sound you can make with a wine glass, but many of them at the same time. The room had fireplace and a carpet with a chessboard like pattern with the symbol of a lion, half white half red (I felt like that was very important, but it really makes no sense now). There was a kid on the floor, close to the fireplace, and he was in some kind of trace, convulsions, or having a nightmare. I felt somewhat connected with this kid, almost as if I was that kid. At some point I thought "I know this music", then I look to the opposite side of the room and there was some transparent liquid in the floor, and that suddenly transformed into something similar to a red and white rose, that started growing like a fractal (I can't explain it really well now). Then I heard some bells and again I thought "Yes, yes, I know this music piece".

I can't remember anything else now, but something happened after. Anyway, I made a quick ugly sketch of the scene in my dream. It didn't really feel like a nightmare as I was not scared, but during the dream I felt some really heavy presence in that room, it was not necessarily bad, but definitively not good.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>19094761
I don't think this is really relevant but I forgot to mention that on the other side of the room there was a big dark wood door, and a couch like pic related.
>>
>>19094761
Bump. I'm still intrigued.
>>
>>19094761
can u greentext instead of asking me to read all of this fucking shite
>>
>>19095011
>weird room like sketch, fractal rose growing from some odd liquid, eerie sounds that I can recall in the dream, and a kid having convulsions rolling in the carpet
I think it's some kind of message from some other dimension, but I can't figure it out. I feel though that the half red half white symbology is important.
>>
>>19095011
ADD is hittin hard tonight huh? or just a bored lazy person?
>>
>>19094761
definitely seems like a lucid dream or astral experience. heavy occult symbolism that I don't fully understand or care to decode. I had a lucid dream once where I felt the same feeling of something bad being in the area with me. Woke up and never went back its just an open door to let anything walk in and mess with you. most likely the kid on the floor was you, and maybe it is showing you caught in the struggle for your eternal soul, surrounded by occult and paranormal, entranced or afflicted unable to move or act, you must wake up and walk out of that room, turn to the good, to God. my attempt at interpreting the dream. Tones and symbols are proven to have heavy effects on the mind and they are everywhere
>>
>>19094761
The dream state is of God, and how intune you are with him, He is revealing Himself. The red and white mean the dividing of blood and the purity thereof. The music is of heaven and your spirit knows that. You need to go to church or the evil forces will overtake you.
>>
>>19094761
Do you drink wine OP?
>>
>>19094761
Your dream room sounds pretty comfy.
>>
>>19094761
Fireplace
To see a lit fireplace in your dream symbolizes contentment, warmth, and comfort.

To dream of lighting or stirring a fireplace suggests a burning a desire. You need to get to the heart of some matter or situation.

To see an unlit fireplace is indicative of low energy, disinterest, or disheartenment.

Carpet
To see a carpet in your dream represents your way of protecting yourself from life's harsh realities. Alternatively, a carpet symbolizes luxury, comfort or richness. Consider the condition and designs of the carpet and how it parallels the foundation that you have laid for yourself in life. Perhaps the dream is telling you that you are refusing to confront some issue and instead are sweeping it under the carpet?

Tile
To see tiles in your dreams indicate that you are too rigid in your thinking. Alternatively, it suggests that your life is monotonous or repetitive. You need some excitement.

To dream that you are laying tile or tiling something indicates that you need to remodel and change an aspect of yourself.

Red
Red is an indication of raw energy, force, vigor, intense passion, aggression, power, courage, impulsiveness and passion. The color red has deep emotional and spiritual connotations. Consider the phrase "seeing red" to denote anger. Alternatively, the color red in your dream indicates a lack of energy. You are feeling tired or lethargic.

Red is also the color of danger, violence, blood, shame, rejection, sexual impulses and urges. Perhaps you need to stop and think about your actions.

White
White represents purity, perfection, peace, innocence, dignity, cleanliness, awareness, and new beginnings. You may be experiencing a reawakening or have a fresh outlook on life. Alternatively, white refers to a clean, blank slate. Or it may refer to a cover-up. In Eastern cultures, white is associated with death and mourning.

1/2
>>
>>19097390
Lion
To see a lion in your dream symbolizes great strength, courage, aggression and power. You will overcome some of your emotional difficulties. As king of the jungle, the lion also represents dignity, royalty, leadership, pride and domination. You have much influence over others. You also need to exercise some restraint in your own personal and social life. Alternatively, a lion represents your need for control over others. You have to be in charge.

Liquid
To see a liquid in your dream represents some emotion that you need to confront and deal with. Consider the color of the liquid to pinpoint what emotion your dream may be highlighting.

Dreaming that a red rose is melting into a clear liquid means that you are feeling deceived by love. It is symbolic of faked or forced passion.

Bell
To hear a bell in your dream represents a warning or a call to order. The ringing of the bell signals the beginning of something new. It may also be a way for your subconscious to prepare you for whatever is happening next.

Couch
To see or dream that you are on a couch represents rest, relaxation, laziness or boredom. It may also mean you need to clear you mind and thoughts. Consider also who is on the couch with you as the dream may also have sexual connotations.

2/2
>>
it's not really possible to interpret someone's dreams well unless you know them well and know what's going on in their life. you could probably do a better job of it than any random stranger on the internet who doesn't know you or your situation.
>>
>>19097390
>>19097394
stop copypasting from dreammoods.com holy shit
>>
>>19097209
I mentioned wine because OP mentioned wine glasses when talking about the noise he heard.

Wine comes in both red and white much like the colour of the room.

There is liquid on the floor out of which grows and red/white rose. This reminds me of rosé which is somewhere between red and white wine.

The word lion and wine and very similar phonetically and in a cliched way wine is drunk in front of a fireplace.

The boy (OP) in the dream sounds like he may be dying.

Perhaps OP needs to learn to draw the line (lion) before he gets to that point.

Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.