[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

everyone is satanic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Saturnus-en-de-kubus.jpg (304KB, 1051x653px) Image search: [Google]
Saturnus-en-de-kubus.jpg
304KB, 1051x653px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoK6v-JGUjw
>>
Quasilumonious channel is extremely popular so doesn;'t that mean whatever he's saying is filtered and only a half truth?
>>
>>19094604
Pewdiepie has 50+ million subs and most of what he says isn't filtered
>>
>>19094615
wtf? He doesn't need to get filtered because talks about is gaming and stupid bullshit to distract the masses. I'm talking about truther channels. They'll only let us know so much. if Quasi reaches 100k subs and his channel isn't taken down or there's some massive shift in his teachings then he's full of shit.

Think critically and assume everyone is bullshitting you.

inb4 you come up with THAT response.
>>
>>19094692
>He doesn't need to get filtered because talks about is gaming and stupid bullshit to distract the masses.
>Doesn't know anything about Pewdiepie: the post

He has hardly made any gaming videos for about two years now. Most of his videos are soft redpills on Jews and Hitler, and he has managed to piss off the ((mainstream media)) more than basically any other Youtuber out there. you obviously haven't seen a single one of his current videos.
>>
>>19094710

Holy Naive, He still uploads dumb shit. He's pretty much the most popular youtuber, You need to assume that even if he seems like he's telling truth, he can simply be uploading the shit that they're telling him to create the illusion that the he's trustworthy and going against the status quo. It's so damn simple, stop underestimating these fuckers.

It's like how people think Donald trump is some redpill king just because he's created the illusion that he's for redpill. The entire idea of red/blue pill is just the Hegalian dialectic at work which is also another device to control the masses.
>>
lebanese nigger
>>
File: IMG_4457.jpg (49KB, 960x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4457.jpg
49KB, 960x450px
>>19094753
Stop trying to impersonate me, anon:

https://youtu.be/KGSPUOaHYn4

I don't hold ill-will for Lebanese people. They seem friendly.
>>
>>19094764
nigger poo-poo in le chu-chu
>>
>everything that i dont like is satan: a religious nut's guide to debating
>>
File: jesus-whip[1].jpg (43KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-whip[1].jpg
43KB, 403x403px
>>19094747
>Holy Naive, He still uploads dumb shit. He's pretty much the most popular youtuber, You need to assume that even if he seems like he's telling truth, he can simply be uploading the shit that they're telling him to create the illusion that the he's trustworthy and going against the status quo. It's so damn simple, stop underestimating these fuckers.

Stop assuming that "Lul they are so stronk, we cant' win, it's hopeless hurr durr". Pewdiepie has literally seen his whole country go to shit, he has made several anti-semitic comments and phrases in his videos, hell he has already lost a lot of his old connections to big names like Disney and the like. WSJ is literally going out of it's way to shill his name into the fucking dirt because of his recent actions, and we all know how fucking corrupt they are considering that they rank Podesta amongst their number. and of course he does stupid shit from time to time, it's probably his only reprieve in a world gone fucking mad. Stop assuming everyone is against you, you fucking child. This is the same belief that made it so easy to divide and conquer us in the first place. The same belief that made it possible for Reddit, and shills uncountable to storm and infest this site. Maybe he is another puppet, maybe he isn't, it doesn't fucking matter. If even one of his videos is able to redpill some people, that's a fucking godsend. So no, I am not going to give into the cynical, pessimistic belief that all is lost. That is defeatism in it's purest form, and we all know how Evil manages to win time and time again.
>>
>>19094797
>>everything that i dont like is satan: a religious nut's guide to debating
>everything I don't like is Christian: a fedorafags guide to debating.
>>
>>19094802
There is no red pill.
>>
>>19094802
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
>>
File: 1496081589819.png (500KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1496081589819.png
500KB, 720x540px
>>19094139
This guy's a shill without even knowing it. Peddling flat earth, literal psyop 101 bullshit, fuck off.
>>
>>19094802

> Stop assuming everyone is against you, you fucking child. This is the same belief that made it so easy to divide and conquer us in the first place. The same belief that made it possible for Reddit, and shills uncountable to storm and infest this site. Maybe he is another puppet, maybe he isn't, it doesn't fucking matter. If even one of his videos is able to redpill some people, that's a fucking godsend. So no, I am not going to give into the cynical, pessimistic belief that all is lost. That is defeatism in it's purest form, and we all know how Evil manages to win time and time again.

How the fuck do you know what's going on? It's about defeatism, It's about being practical, These guys have access to use advance paranormal and scientific methods to decieve and control us in ways we can't possibly comprehend and they could very have suppressed all knowledge that would challenge or oppose their control.

This isn't a fucking hollywood were some average white everyman gets superpowers and babes and saves the world is hardcore shit and people will be may very well get slaughtered.

Wtf? The situation could completely out of control because were ever you think you've found truth you can see their influence in it no matter how deep you go. You don't decide shit, you don't know shit. No one does!

Maybe we do stand a chance or can be saved by a higher power but don't let that small desperation for hope make you follow obvious shills like quasi and alex jones. If they're white or ambiougsly jewish and have good charisma, they're most likely shills.
>>
File: 0003_20.gif (45KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
0003_20.gif
45KB, 468x240px
>>19094604
How is he so popular? He's just mental.
His stuff isn't presented well at at, it's just schizo rambling
>>
>>19094139

Eh, not a shock. I grew up in a fundamentalist church and they thought everybody was going to Hell, except them. And by "them" I mean the two or three pastors, because they thought all the members were going to Hell too. Fun times...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.