[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prophecy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3091.jpg (87KB, 625x232px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3091.jpg
87KB, 625x232px
Humans are discovering we are not just the tiny specs that the government would have you believe you are. We are discovering that we are literally one with the universe and that the universe itself is expanding consciousness. We are discovering the world around us is one big illusion and we, together can shape it to become great. We are unlocking our limitless potential as the human race. We are discovering coincidences do not exist. We are discovering that our awareness literally creates or materializes the world around us. Why does this matter?

It matters because nuclear war is on the horizon. this war will leave much of the world in chaos. From this chaos a global revolution is going to take place. The people in power who want you stuck in this illusionary world will want to keep power while the citizen is over the division, greed, and hate. Together after the war we can take this world and look back on history and finally do this right. A battle of wills is about to take place. The sources will versus the corrupts will. Fight the system, do not let them take it back.
>>
>>19094009

Assuming we remain smoothskins after exposure to such radiation.
>>
File: 1496336413396.jpg (40KB, 576x472px) Image search: [Google]
1496336413396.jpg
40KB, 576x472px
>>19094009
Good job OP you have it figured out.

Now what do?
>>
>>19094021
Jerk off till we forget
>>
>>19094009
You Amerifags are really obsessed with your grovremint, aren't you?
It is hilarious.
>>
>>19094009
I'm not sure this consciousness can win in the human realm.
>>
>>19094021
I'm being led to continue what I'm doing. Getting the word out and helping people wake up. Like minded individuals will need a network to communicate with each other. While I was not shown the blast areas I would head towards the middle of the country, it'd be the safest from any potential blast.
>>
>>19094038
If you don't see that most current politicians around the world are corrupt then that is none of my concern. Countries will be forced into picking a side whether if you believe it or not
>>
>>19094060
I live my life. The leader will never be fair. That's life. Is also written in their manual called Greek Philosophy.
>>
File: IMG_3097.jpg (92KB, 500x521px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3097.jpg
92KB, 500x521px
>>19094079
This only because you believe it cannot change, our wills can force this change.
>>
>>19094095
You don't get politics. But that's not the topic. Again, just live your own life
>>
>>19094106
my point is that the current way the world is being ran will no longer exist. People are discovering this existence is spiritual and all the stupid shit that drives us... cars, shoes, lust, money, religion, race... they will cease to matter. We will transcend those animalistic ways
>>
>>19094180
NO ONE WILL TAKE MY CIGARETTES FROM ME
>>
>>19094188
Lol this guy gets it. We are about to discover we are brothers and sisters and the source is our father. We will realize our true connectedness and realize it isn't all about you, it's about us. This will end current politics
>>
>>19094009
>one with the universe
Nice!
>lawofone.info
>>
>>19094180
What? We should love and embrace progression and technology. We live the future. Wifi, bulletproof condoms, endless music, alcohol free beer (although I really do not the use of it), self driving bikes, monoshoes and instant puberty. Everything is possible. It's up to you how to use it. Don't blame da govrernement. Live in luxury.
>>
>>19094428
You're stuck in a materialistic illusionary view. Those things create happiness that wears off as quickly as a new pair of pants. Our minds together are more powerful than you realize, this literally is our reality. I'm not knocking technology at all, but some of itit makes you a zombie and focused on yourself
>>
>>19094038

Our government sets the pace and agenda all other nations follow, whether they want to or not. I would say it is important.

Here is a link to Bilderberg meeting and agenda which is taking place now in Virginia

http://bilderbergmeetings.org/press-release.html
>>
>>19094428
Dull stuff.
>>
Good vibes from this thread. It gives me hope for the future. Remember, the best thing you guys can do is stay positive and share your culminative way of thinking with others.
>>
Remember the corrupt will do anything they can to keep you focused on the illusion. While they play with their cars and condoms we can literally create heaven on earth
>>
>>19094655
Checked, also speaking of heaven on earth. New Jerusalem when?
>>
>>19096573
Well to be completely honest the vision had no time or spot revealed to me. It seems people are waking up at an unprecedented rate though. I can only assume especially after this awakening then it will be soon. Be the change you want to see in the world, this chaos is something that I honestly would like to avoid and I hope it's something that isn't set in stone
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.