[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you psychic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: trips.png (9KB, 868x679px) Image search: [Google]
trips.png
9KB, 868x679px
And if you are why aren't you teaching everyone else how to ascend to higher dimensions?

The rest of the world is learning how to open their minds up. There are hundreds of techniques posted on this board and there are literally millions of pages of info on the net.

Evolve you neanderthals, get with the program, and join the rest of the world in spiritual and mental harmony.
>>
What can I do daily to ensure that I ascend to higher dimensions?
>>
So much wrong with this post, psychic doesn't = ascension to higher dimensions where the fuck do you get that idea, also neanderthal are part of modern human DNA
>>
>>19092932
Why arent you riding the regular buses?
>>
>>19093168
Meditate. Asking the cosmos to receive you
>>
>>19092932
Being psychic doesn't mean you're even close to ascending in any way, be it spiritual or physical. Practices that open up the path to higher realms usualy end up giving you a fuckton of weird powers that you might call being psychic. Actual psychic practice ends up taking you nowhere, just strengthening certain abilities. Every 12 year old little shit that finds the tons of fucking info on the net gets fucking nowhere until they switch to a more complete practice/cultivation method that actually involves spirituality. Thalking mostly from experience and a bit out my ass.
>>
>>19093206
They're full of normies
>>
>>19093184
Open your mind. Calm your thoughts. Allow your mind to increase your spiritual frequencies. Let the collective conscious flow freely through you like wind through leaves like water down a river.

Allow your self to evolve above the earthly plane

Become one with the universe
>>
>>19093551
>>19092932

How to control psychic thoughts?
How to stop psychics from trying to pry my mind?
>>
>>19093838
And by "how to control psychic thoughts" I mean, how to stop thoughts leaking psychicly?
>>
Anything like being psychic is caused by technology. Workers at the hospitals are not accessing the eternal life technologies which were recorded happening during the time of the new testament of the bible (Jesus the Christ).

Many, "psychics" are getting their experiences by other humans (many ancient humans) causing the psychic events.

How do we access these technologies? We reinvent them. We make a society of which those, accessing the technologies, will live among us. We learn to be humans who are considered acceptable to live among humans accessing eternal life technology.
>>
>>19092932
There are hundreds of techniques but do they all work?

The occult world is 80% fluff and 20% knowledge. Most of the knowledge is wrapped up in arcane language not easily understood. The techniques that are clearly written leave out key parts that are meaningless without performing first. Remember that nearly all western esotericism stems from the Mysteries of ancient Greece. These were learned from ancients in the Orient. Start at the heart to discover the truth.
>>
File: 1395975300260.gif (1MB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1395975300260.gif
1MB, 600x337px
>>19093926
What do the Chinese know about blocking psychic thoughts?

Or, if a degree of thoughts MUST be psychicly transmitted, what thoughts should they be?
>>
>>19093936
The Chinese practiced a form of inner alchemy.

I should have been more specific. The Hindu practices were also influential. Pay attention to physical techniques. They are the gateway.
>>
first of all you dont really ascend. You become retarded enough to look at yourself with new eyes, and then all of a sudden you get guys freaking out about vibes, synchronicity and eye ball fluctuations that cause black spots. After going through shit you really see how childish this shit is. I'm just here to help the odd fuck that fell into the rabbit hole, not you faggots that dive in.
>>
>>19093947
Are you trying to sell us on yoga?
>>
I will teach everyone how to unlock eternal life technologies.
>>
>>19093972
That's a good way to catch retards. First if they believe it. Second if they want it.
>>
>>19093970
Not really...the techniques used have gone by different names in the West. It's a more direct process.
>>
>Step 1: ask can haz
>Step 2: Believe/feel does gonna haz
>Step 3: haz
>Step 4: spanks, omniverse, do again?
>>
>>19093972
eternal life technologies = living hell

love life, do your best, and welcome death's embrace, 4 it is never the last hurrah
>>
>>19093947
Could you give a hint as to what or where to look at? Are you familiar with psychic phenomena related to the chakras?
>>
>>19094000
kek'd
>>
File: 3144850438_05680be4fe_z.jpg (178KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
3144850438_05680be4fe_z.jpg
178KB, 375x500px
>>19094029
The mystic waits for the snake to awaken, but the magician wills it from its slumber.
>>
>>19092932
My trick is to allow myself to be judged by others as if they are god. They know all about me. They know what a piece of shit I am. But they want to help me become a better person. That's how I get them to hear my thoughts and feel my feelings, translated by mysterious forces into vibes they'll understand.
>>
>>19092932
all of these are nicely thought out answers, I knew someone else was out there waiting. thank you for helping them in whatever way you could.
>>
>>19095098
fuck you
>>
>>19093838
staying calm is a big part of that I used to have trouble with transmitting, very loud at that, I just wanted to answer everything, but really isnt that great of an idea.

choose your spot, if you think youre being heard, then why think that way if you dont want to.

its nearly impossible to think nothing, im sure you will try, but when i do that, everyone wants to hear me, catch 22.

whatever you want, will probly be the opposite until you can control your emotions and thoughts on a continuous level
>>
>>19093896

OP

maybe we are picking up new technologies, like hearing from a distance say 200 km (phones)

or mental images like a clairvoyant, (computer implants in your brain)

I see where you are going with that

say we are seeing the dead NOW (mediumship), and because we are picking up on this new tech that hasn't been developed, what will it be?
>>
>>19092932
I fear that when sociopaths decide to enlighten themselves they will always be misguided. Unless they can take direct orders and not deviate from them, it seems that they are little more than threats to society and goodness as a whole.

I am psychic, and I teach people everyday. My domains of work are time, minds, and fate chiefly. Come down to Clown Town, and hang with the coolest kid in the music industry- The Clown!

https://discord.gg/jJ4rs
>>
>>19093972
op
first we have to contact the creators, I assume they live in the future
>>
I"ve been telepathic for about 7 years now. I am a very strong sender, back in college when it started I would knock peoples socks off at parties with flexing the spiritual energy forms I created in my minds eye. Music helps a lot.

Tons of people noticed and I like to think I introduced people to the idea that there is more to life than meets the eye.

These days I work a nine to five and have kind of accepted that I can do this, I am better at controlling my transmitting these days but I still flex my consciousness in public, on the train, whatever, just to do it. I want people to see. Not sure if I'm doing the right thing but there it is.

These days I try to get stronger physically and spiritually, remove vice. If there ever comes a day when enough people are online and spiritual consciousness projections can manifest even more powerfully, I will make myself known even more. Until them, I guess I'm just living day to day.
>>
>>19095176
op
youll be heard here for sure theres alot of lurkers that dont write
>>
>>19095190
That doesn't really tell me anything but that's fine.

What I was trying to get at with my post is that I have reached an impasse over the past couple years in that I know I can do this, it's quite interesting, but beyond subtle acknowledgement by others in public, nothing really comes of it. Synchronocity does pop up from time to time but beyond that the telepathy doesn't really yield anything.

For me, that has demonstrated that I need to devote my energies to strengthening myself and that's why I've been trying to exercise more and eat better, my spiritual journey is ultimately about my performance and improvement alone, and to be ready to assist and guide should the time come.
>>
Watch Me:

https://youtu.be/nOJTbWC-ULc

t.Empath/Electrotelekinetic
>>
>>19095207
>telepathy doesn't really yield anything
are you trying to gain something?
have you tried communicating this with the collective you are in contact with everyone, I experience this alot. the cosmic awareness never seems to stop, surely it helps you.
>>
>>19092932
ascending to 'higher' dimensions is virtually impossible but those who do are long gone and never heard from again.

lose lose situation
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.