[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you guys ever made a tulpa?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1409555258789.png (11KB, 411x387px) Image search: [Google]
1409555258789.png
11KB, 411x387px
Any of you guys ever made a tulpa?
>>
>>19092871
Yes.
I wouldn't recommend it however.
>>
she will eat your brain bro don't do it
>>
File: 1492910874031.jpg (19KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1492910874031.jpg
19KB, 225x225px
>>19092902
Pls explain
>>
>>19092906

>>19092904
This pretty much.
Forms like these must be eradicated as soon as possible before it overpowers you.
>>
File: 1487860898941.png (47KB, 318x317px) Image search: [Google]
1487860898941.png
47KB, 318x317px
>>19092910

How's that different from changing your personality into someone that want to imagine yourself to be? What's the difference between making a Hunter S Thompson "tupla" and being subsumed by it; and just imaging yourself as him, telling yourself that you're him and acting out him (aka method "acting") until you basically become him?
>>
My tulpa unlocked eternal life technologies in the past.
>>
>>19092871
Yes
>>19092902
And i agree with this guy, this thread is literally all the proof you need.
>>
>>19093232
don't believe this lie. summoning an unknown entity will surely lead you to destruction
>>
My tulpa tells me what to write on 4chan. My tulpa tells me she is a godform, not a tulpa.
>>
The tulpa general on
>>trash
might be better than here. Summoning demons and shit to suck your cock is okay but tulpas are forbidden dark magic here.
>>
>>19093232
what the fuck is it with you and that kyle cunt shitposting about accessing eternal life technologies in the past?
Why don't you go to the past and access some eternal shut the fuck up technologies
>>
>>19093232
I'd fuck your cunt so hard. Do you like Star Wars?
>>
>>19096108
Thank you for the hearty laugh. I needed it today
>>
>>19096115
stop being a desperate welp I'm trying to grief them here
>>
>>19096128
I haven't watched Star Wars yet and I feel it's something I need to see before I die. When can we met?
>>
>>19096142
I'm not who you originally replied to, I'm not meeting you.
But I recommend watching them in the order 452367 (skipping 1) if you want to watch star wars.
>>
>>19096155
I need someone to hold my hand while watching it. Star Wars is spooky, it has spaceships.
>>
I don't know if I've created tulpas or what.

I've been sick and depressed for the past year and I've done almost nothing but lie down and daydream my fantasy world. I'm not a part of this world, I've created my own characters for it, though. Most of the time, these characters never turn out the way I planned them to. It's like they have a personality of their own. I have several characters right now that act completely different than how I planned them, and their characters are constantly being developed as well because it's one never-ending story as opposed to several smaller stories.

Right now there's a lot of time travel going on, and my current main characters Evan and Eric, who I've tried to fix several times, keeps fucking up and needing to go back in time and fix it. I'll literally go through the whole story over and over again several times trying to get them to come out just right, but it never goes the way I want it. They come out the way they want to, and when I try to make them cover up their misdeeds with lies, somehow, the truth always comes out even when I don't want it to.

I've never been so baffled in my life. Sometimes I get depressed because I know these amazing yet flawed characters aren't real, but at the same time, they feel real to me.

though I've never actually felt like one was in the room with me, though I have acted in certain real life situations in a way that one of my characters would react.
>>
>>19096175
You have a borderline personality disorder. You're fine.
>>
>>19096174
well done, you have convinced me immediately of your character with your shitpost, my guard is lowered and I now trust you.
>>
>>19096193
So I get a date with you now?
>>
File: 1446147818438.png (64KB, 507x540px) Image search: [Google]
1446147818438.png
64KB, 507x540px
>>19093220
nothing. at all.
>>
>>19096239
ofc bb asl?
>>
I did for a bit when i was depressed, then realised it was probably just kind of like induced schizophrenia.
>>
Don't do it.

Did it unintentially in a manic episode.

After a while of fun and telepathy she went from a sweet girl to lying sadist who wanted to hurt me until I was dead and in hell forever and ever.

Got me hospitalized because after a while she even had a father and mother who were also sadists and I was their prey.

Will never do this shit again. It's been some months and sometimes in times of stress she comes again to help me without being sadist.

I try to get her back to sleep immidiatly after talking for a few sentences because this shit is not healthy.

At this point in time I'm a lot better again but it was horrible. The mother was the silent one and only there when it went full sadistic. The other two kept talking whole day long to lift me up and after feeling good for an hour or so going into full sadist mode again.

This was a bipolar psychotic episode trigger by using massive ammounts of cannabis.

I won't smoke any cannabis any longer.

This was almost the most scary shit in my life.

There was one psychotic eposide triggered by alcohol. That was worse but I wont post it because it didn't contain a tulpa or imaginary girl.

I won't recommend doing it because it might look nice in the beginning until you are full of love. Then she might tell you she lied everything and go into sadist mode. Fun ends at that point.

I'll never tulpa again.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.