[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it like being under hypnosis?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Kid_gohan_coughs_up_blood.png.png (170KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
Kid_gohan_coughs_up_blood.png.png
170KB, 500x374px
What is it like being under hypnosis?
>>
>>19092214

Well, you aren't conscious that you are.

So... it doesn't feel like anything.

Literally.
>>
Pretty cool
I hypnotized myself into cumming without using my hands by listening to a video on youtube
Best orgasam of my life
>>
>>19092214
It feels like someone is slowly punching a flaming hot cheeto up your butt. That or I was raped with a bag over my head
>>
>>19092214
In my experience it is like dream logic, whatever is said you kinda just believe. Complete trust. While hypnotized, no matter the ridiculousness you pretty much just believe everything.
>>
Depends on the method? Most like to put people in a calm,relaxed and warm place. Remember basking under the sun, or a large blanket slowly covering you.

Sometimes I say your legs are heavy, you never really wanted to get up anyways. You are very Happy sitting here. Your feet are just so comfortable where they are.

Other times I say the more you try and lift your feet, the hotter they feel. They only cool down when you don't move.

It starts to get painfully hot when you wiggle your toes.
>>
Remember when your parents told you something and you just believed them? That's what it is. You have to be pretty weak willed to be able to be under hypnosis.
>>
>>19093269
It would be so easy to rape you. I'd just have to bring a warm blanket.
>>
>>19093282
replace mom with cia and you have a general idea of the stupidity of the average burger
>>
>>19093282
>Taking the Red pill

>Not taking the Sleeping Pill

>Kek go back to your room Josh
>>
hello op
>>
>>19092214
Just look at Trump.
>>
>>19093791
We are mean motherfuckers, all we had to do was leave him be president in peace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwXai-sgM-s

His fault for firing the white house psychic defense shield.
>>
If anybody wants to try going under hypnosis then feel free to listen to this.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1jwEEGbZp5D

It's about 15 minutes long and will only put you under hypnosis and bring you out, no added effects or anything.
>>
>>19094230
Trying this
>>
>>19094325
let me know how it goes if you do try it.
>>
File: CEluStb.jpg (29KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
CEluStb.jpg
29KB, 500x285px
>>19093282
I was gonna say the same. It's never worked on me, i dont understand how it could work on anyone unless they have a weak will.
>>
>>19094553
Ironically it works better on intelligent people, the more active your mind is, the better it works. Feel free to fact check that.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.