[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Infinite is real or just unreal concept?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 435345zzz.jpg (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
435345zzz.jpg
7KB, 400x400px
Wasabii!!

Today i was scratching my head with this....

According with the diccionary its an Abstract Concept , but for you , It really exist? or its just an unreal concept. ( usually ppl tag this with emotions , but take the emotions out and tell me something reasonable ... People sometimes refuses to admite they`re wrong , to help me to decide the future about the Infinite , im trying to find this so bad!!!

`` Give me a calculator with the enough memory and i`ll calculate the dimentions of the universe`` C.G.Jeff.
>>
>>19092167
One part of the system represents the whole system. So all are God. Even rock and tree.
>>
File: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.png (1MB, 1512x1072px) Image search: [Google]
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.png
1MB, 1512x1072px
>>19092175
So that means Trump is a god too?

Damn!!!! hahahja Im full agree with your solid answer , nice brain ^^ L A I N
>>
Knowing that infinite it's such a number that actually representing it in the universe at an exact point, it will break the physics law in that exact point.
Infinite isn't something you can write after zillion of centuries trying to... So Infinite can't exist in the universe, because to be able to exist as part of it, it needs to follow the physics laws of such universe.
>>
>>19092175
Not All are God, but God is All. There is a difference, and recognizing the difference restores the whole.
>>
>>19092192
The base unit is "on". "1" "Exist" There is no reason to believe space separates this source from one another since particles across the Universe can communicate with each other at the same time. This game called life is a delusion.
>>
>>19092226
The whole is the sum of everything. All are God. God is all. Quit only seeing things one way. These Universe is dualistic 1unit or zero units.
>>
delete this awful thread
>>
>>19092251
What`s wrong boy? , i bet all my bitcoins that your shirt is blue ... yeah ... blue , the color of the system , that`s your poor contribution to this question , `` awful`` seems the t.v. and those doritos burn out your brain already , cmon say something related with infinite , if you got nothing to say just stay quite
>>
>>19092238
what about the bugs, glitch, the exceptions , the green on the roulette , the 1% of the 99% on bacteria gel cleaners , we cannot close it by saying just white or black , the duality is not applied cuz we used to know there is just a man and a female , but what about the nowdays trangeneric people , you hear the news a trangender guy got pregnant , so... that duality is broke , PD , i used to work as a debugger.
>>
>>19092496
Nice One!! , i not gonna thank you , space cowboy i gonna retribution

Quantum Leaps - Jeremy Bernstein
Quantum Healing Process - Dolores Cannon
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 640x479px
>>19092483
my shirt is white and green

i want your bitcoins now
>>
>>19092534
for that cool pic ,i give you a tera coin baby!!
>>
>>19092513
WHY ADMIN DELETE THIS ANON ANSWER????
I THOUGH 4chan was cool site but i see , bad bots are around fakkkk ...
>>
>>19092167
hahaha xD XDD i came from the future!!!! pikachu is predisent where i mfrom!!!! hahahaha heh heh
>>
File: zzzzzzzzz.png (107KB, 400x360px) Image search: [Google]
zzzzzzzzz.png
107KB, 400x360px
>>19092630
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! so that means that Raichu is on jail !!! damnn pika pika !!! what happen with PUCCA!!!!!!
>>
>>19092167
Can you be more specific? You've already admitted that "infinity" is a concept, thus it's human artifice. That would be a part of "subjective reality" instead of "objective reality".

Also does the person with that calculator have a formula to adjust for an ever expanding universe and parallel dimensions?
>>
>>19092655
I Haven`t admitted anything yet , im reading very nice comments and making an better idea , about the concept that`s what wikipedia and many diccionaries said about infinity , its an `` abstral concept `` objectvity and subjetivity means its depends of the point of view , but i want to make a patron instead , the formula of the calculator has a limit and its the memory , the memory is the limit , so nothing could be infinity because it has a limit and the limit is the memory of that calculator no matter how quantic or advance can be , it has a limit.
>>
>>19092681
Well if the universe is finite there would be an objective edge or end. Not even sure what's after that.
>>
You could disprove infinity if you fully calculate pi
>>
>>19092167
Infinity as far as we know is a concept, and it's relative.
1/3 in the normal decimal system has infinite many digits 0.3333...
1/3 to the base 3 is 0.1
Pi as far as we know has infinite many digits - again to the base 10.
Pi in a number system to the base Pi is equal to 1.
>>
>>19093509
>Pi in a number system to the base Pi is equal to 1.
10, not 1, sorry. 1 is base^0, 10 is base^1, always representing the base itself:
1xb^1 + 0xb^0
>>
File: 1495497278659.gif (3MB, 1005x742px) Image search: [Google]
1495497278659.gif
3MB, 1005x742px
>>19092192
Let's all love Lain
>>
>>19092167
Infinity is as real as Tomorrow

is not something you can actually reach, it's the idea that there is more after whatever amount you are at
>>
everything is just one repeating fractal that we call god.
>>
>>19093509
>>19092167

It's just a mathematical concept. The Planck length exists. We are in a discrete world. Perhaps in the real world (ours is just a simulation) infinity exists, but not in our own.
>>
>>19093563
Lain is love
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.