[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Witches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

Hey /x/, I have a story to tell to everyone...

this is the first time I enter to /x/, because the scary things are not my thing... so, sorry if I don't use the slang of here, now:

Tuesday night, a friend´s birthday
>drinking alcohol, talking about life
>go to a Local shop, for shopping cigarretes and that...
>we saw a woman (20-30 yo), alone at 4 am in that Neighborhood, weird
>don´t pay much attention to it
>shop our stuff
>going to the corner of the block
>we saw her, she says
>¨you think you're the fire, you aren't the fire, i can see the real face of the people ¨
>start laughing, but quietly, still listening to her
>she tells something that I don't remember, and after that, she start to speak in Romanian (i recognized this language because I lived near a port full of Gypsies)
>the alcohol make one of my friends start to beatboxing, as a joke
>other starts to rapping
>the shit from the pic happens (i will upload the webm if this trend reaches more people asking for it), the lady hits it
>we all start to run, more like a joke than fear
>we saw the video and saw things like weird faces, crazy hands movement, broken legs.

Anyone knows more of similar cases? more ¨weird¨ frames below.
>>
>>
>>19091903
Do it.
>>
Just show us the fucking webm or I'm just going to assume your full of shit. Also in my humble opinion as of now she just seems like a drunk/drug addict...so show us that webm or its all gabbagool
>>
don't make us beg, you know everyone here is interested in that video to see what happens
>>
>>19091972
I'm assuming its bullshit at this point
>Tuesday night, a friends birthday
>4 am in that neighborhood

So Wednesday morning?
>>
>>19091903
>be OP
>newfriend
>begs attention like a crackwhore cunt
>no webm
>the witch was right
>notonfire.jpg
>your true face is one of a faggot
>>
OP IS A LIE and also the reason why I don't like Romanians.
>>
sorry friends, frist time making a webm, is time to wait
>>
>>19092010
don't tell me what to do
>>
>>19092024
3MB rule is killing my webm :(
>>
>>19092044
of course it is
>>
>(i will upload the webm if this trend reaches more people asking for it)
and thread became shit
>>
romanian? maybe baba yaga?
if you see her again ask her if she is baba yaga, if she dont deny it ask if she needs help with anything and do what she tells you
be nice to her and maybe she can do something for you
>>
POST IT ALREADYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>19092044
UPLOAD IT SOMEWHERE ELSE AND SHARE THE LINK MY GOD
>>
>>19091903
if what trend reaches more fucking people? also what's that blurry as fuck picture? this is bs
>>19092024
don't make us wait
>>
>>19091903
Until Webm or vimeo or something
OP is a faggit
>>
upload it to vimeo or some shit
>>
bump for interest
>>
>>19091903
Gypsies avoid speaking Romanian though...
>>
>>19091903
Go on mate, post it
>>
>>19092000
>be witch
>gift of foresight taught for generations across the family tree
>see some guy on the street
>can tell how much of a faggot he is
>try to warn him so he keeps it down a bit
>he's amazingly more of a faggot than you initially thought
>realize how your encounter will just cause him to be somehow even more of a fag on /x/ later
>panic
>>
show the spook9 witch cunt m8
>>
>>19092925
Exactly, /wsg/ and post the link, you can even include sound.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.