[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucifer is a good boy!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

He didn't deserve expulsion from heaven! Who do we save him?
>>
File: 2017-05-29 13.16.20.png (290KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-29 13.16.20.png
290KB, 720x1280px
>>19091879
Let's blackmail God for forgiving Satan. If he does not do it, we will all go to hell, just to make a statement
>>
only when he learns his lesson, will the dragon have any hope of forgiveness.
>>
>>19094124
Only man can sin
>>
>All these autists behind a bad translation of morning star.
>>
>>19094153
Why was Lucifer kicked out?
>>
File: Lucifer_the_faggot.png (186KB, 1128x881px) Image search: [Google]
Lucifer_the_faggot.png
186KB, 1128x881px
>>19094521
>Why was Lucifer kicked out?
>>
Force Lucifer to experience that which makes so Lucifer wants to make heaven.
>>
God will forgive him in the end.
>>
>>19094156
Heilel Ben Shahar?
>>
>>19095020
Well, either God did it on purpose when creating Lucifer that way in the first place, or else whoever is masquerading as god of every thing isn't all powerful after all and Lucifer's correct in saying so.

Pick one:
- Every thing is by God's design
- The person masquerading as god isn't actually God

That's why Lucifer got away with saying it. Because it's true. It both was and wasn't part of the grand design, depending on which perspective you want to take. That's howe smrt God is--figured out how to cook a burrito so hot that even God couldn't eat it, by creating Lucifer to cook it for 'em.
>>
>>19091879
There is no saving him. We're all in hell.
>>
funny how the satanist atheists come out with their retoric as soon as someone mentions this lie about satan/lucifer being the good guy. Don't fall for it. This was the first deception ever told. Please don't fall for the first lie ever told. Be smarter than that. God created the universe and he created humans. Angels are to serve humans, but Satan did not like this and was jealous (pride and arogance) of humanity so he rebelled and took some of the angels with him. Ever since then he likes to whine and cry and say that he is the good guy and that God isn't really who we think he is, but its not true. God loves humanity and has offered us eternal life with him in heaven if we just believe that Jesus is God and profess it with our lips. Satan will give you nothing but maybe a few crumbs to eat, maybe a shiny car or house or bank account, but that will not last, and it will only lead you to destruction and death. God is truth, satan is a liar. Satan is the king of liars and proves it every day. God loves us and wants us all to be saved. Every second that goes by is one more chance for you to turn away from evil and turn towards God, toward the good. I know what side I am on, what side would you prefer? Eternal life with the creator of the universe and all in it? Or a short time on this planet and in hell with the ultimate liar and cause of all pain and suffering, and eventually eternal death? It is very easy if you have a heart left at all. This is the most important question you can possibly ask yourself and there is only one correct answer. Who do you serve? God or satan? I serve God and will be with him forever and ever. Don't believe the gnostic atheist lies
>>
>>19095238
>Elevate mankind over the rest of the beast = bad guy
> Full genocidal maniac who wipes the Earth, makes fire rain, convert people to salt statues, etc. = good guy

Yeah, sure...
>>
>>19095252
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxJrjV4PNXA
>>
>>19095238
God and Satan are one the same, just two sides to the same coin.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.