[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relevant /X/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

How to close dimensional portals?

Anything correlating with this type of work would be great.

>in b4 salt over shoulder
>>
>>19091649
Cool pic
>>
>>19091649

You might be able to open a new one and shut them both together with a ouji board.
>>
>>19091714
Interesting advice to say the least. I would assume it would be as simple as thinking about it but that seems taxing to say the least.
>>
>>19091729

As a disclaimer, you may just end up with two if you don't know what you're doing. Ouji boards are the best method I know of to open/close a door. The other problem would be that it might be a door to a different place, in which case a ouji board would not help.
>>
>>19091649
You need to be a high level ley line walker or maybe a moderate level shifter.
>>
>>19091772
Two what exactly?
>>
>>19091818
Where would I begin something like that and what process would have to be taken in order to produce the results I'm looking for.
>>
best way is to stop pretending you're opened a dimensional portal in the first place. you fags are almost worse than bronies and general gay shit like that
>>
>>19091896
You sound like you're programmed like hell, man.
>>
>>19091849

Doors.
>>
>>19091905
programmed? never heard that before. wait are you implying op isnt larping? i think thats a whole different problem
>>
>>19091928
He's most likely not LARPing if it comes with activity.
>>
>>19091909
How do I close the doors. I Dont have a Ouija board.
>>
>>19091937
im naturally skeptic so i don't believe in anything paranormal in the first place. those ideas are pretty silly. if people believe in ghosts and traditional things then thats fine i dont care, what i do care about is when people take it that extra step and talk about magic, demon summoning and portals. not to mention half the people on the board are schizo's and are delusional as hell. what ever happend to basic reasoning? any idiot could figure out he's larping and if you really believe it, then its a whole different problem
>>
>>19091946
turn out the lights and piss in your mouth while yelling "Close". the piss is a tribute, trust me it works
>>
>>19091954
Why would demons be far fetched but not ghosts? I'll give you that you have to abandon basic logic in believing in the supernatural but there are things in life that are mysterious.
>>
>>19091960

This was one of the other methods. I can verify that this works. It's similar to neutralizing a jellyfish's toxin.
>>
>>19091976
its that extra step, that extra autism that bugs me. i agree theres many mysteries but eventually you grow up a bit and things get far fetched.

that being said i believe in aliens because there is a shit ton of proof (no they are not paranormal) and conspiracy theories are at least plausible
>>
>>19091998
Can we not derail the thread please. The thread is titled relevant /x/.
>>
>>19091998
I used to think the same thing, I don't know how I changed from being logical to believing people's claims but I went full circle back to Theism. I know it's illogical but it's something I can't shake.
>>
>>1909201
Alright then

>>19091960
>>19091984
>>
>>19091928
larp is live action role play, thats in real life . you obviously do not belong on /x/ by your posts
>>
>>19091649
I don't find the concept of dimensional portals to be a workable model. Entities of a high enough density simply travel by thought. Space is only apparently real here and any entities that don't make use of space in the experiential nexus don't actually need to travel anywhere.

What keeps entities from encroaching on you here is the law of free will. You have a right to experience limitation and confusion in this place. This law is hard-coded into reality.

The closest thing to portals would be karmic inroads made by our minds both individually and collectively. Entities can only help or harm according to the proportional calling.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.