[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creepy Hillbilly Stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: needsname.jpg (108KB, 742x667px) Image search: [Google]
needsname.jpg
108KB, 742x667px
I don't live in the US but I heard some mighty shit about those people. Do any of you guys have any screencaps or greentext stories?
>>
the notion of creepy "the hills have eyes" hillbillies is bullshit.

Most "hillbillies" or at least those who identify as such are pretty wealthy today and drive around in 100,000 trucks with get-r-done decals and a official size rebel flag. There is nothing creepy about that. Now what is creepy is the working-poor drug addicted hollers of good ol Appalachian America.
>>
This isn't my story but a buddy of a guy told me...

>driving late at night through northern idaho
>ahead on the highway see bright white shapes
>slow the car down to about 10 mph
>roughly a dozen children locked arms wearing white robes blocking the road
>out of the corner of my eye see at least one adult off in the bushes holding what looks like a rifle or shotgun
>punch the gas and swerve right, children duck and run out of the way
>unsure if hit one or not
>don't stop again until seattle

Creeps me the fuck out. Don't stop your car in Idaho.
>>
>>19091427

> Walking home from work.
> It's midnight.
> Hear a man call out my name from behind me.
> No one's there.
> Don't mind it. Just my imagination.
> Hear it again a block later.
> Yell, "Fuck you."
> There was a kid behind me with her mom.
> Shit.jpg
> Spend 10 mins apologizing.
> Happens again a block later.
> Check to make sure they aren't behind me still.
> No one there.
> Yell, "Fuck you!" again.
> They were across the street.
> Sry.png
> Manage to go a few blocks this time.
> Hear someone yell my name again.
> Check behind me, across the street, behind some hedges, I even check in a trash can outside the house I'm in front of.
> Yell, "Leave me the fuck alone!"
> It was their house, they were in the front yard.
> Mom threatens to call police.
> Takes 30 mins to talk my way out of it.
> Ugh.doc
> Almost home.
> Hear it again.
> MOTHER FUCKING PLAGUE DOCTOR BEHIND ME.
> OMG.ohshit
> Yell, "Who the fuck are you?"
> It takes off the mask.
> It's the fucking mom and the kid was behind her.
> This time I tell her i'll call the police.
> I shit you not, she then throws a bucket of KFC and ketchup at me.
> Suddenly I'm at Wallmart in Florida.
> Must of got cheap shit from that alligator meth dealer.
>>
>>19091427
bumb
>>
>>19091427

Friend told me this story

>be him, preteen, sometime during the 90s
>driving home with grandma in rural Tennessee
>be midnight
>Take a shortcut, wanting to get home quicker
>shortcut is windy road through woods
>the woods end and trail goes through empty field about the size of a football field
>3/4 of the field is covered in tall grass
>other 1/4 is where shit was going down at the far quarter on their left where they stopped
>looked to be some KKK shit going down, no one dressed in white
>they were out of the car at this point (don't know why)
>random beings notice my friend and his grandma
>start yelling in yee yee
>start pacing towards my friend
>his grandma eerily whispers very calmly "go get back in the car"
>get in car turn car around gtfo
>>
>>19091674
Those aren't hillbilly theyre just rich country boys who more likely than not live in a suburban.
>>
File: monster-660x400.jpg (22KB, 660x400px) Image search: [Google]
monster-660x400.jpg
22KB, 660x400px
>be me in Appalachian coal territory
>bored as fuck "Hey nipples, let's go fuck around innawoods!" (nipples =fat lazy bearman)
>go innawoods but cannot pass to spot because of heavy rains, no fourwheelin through river...
>smokes bowl and crack open beer
>draw swords and fuck around, firin off airsofts cause no moneys for beer and wasting ammos
>watch nipples get pissed off at branches, hack at them in hillbilly rage
>hear girls screaming in distance near campsite we intended to be at... but nobody could've passed for hours
>"huh? Ohs well" fucks around more, another beer...
THEN!
>I fucking see it... A fucking ghoul like manthing. Long ass legs, squats like slav though so low to ground, gaunt, pointy teeth, grey pasty skin, like mutant albino with mud on it, and long fucking gaunt arms stretched out, very wiry, looks a lot like pic related but bigger eyes and less human.
>fling beer up in air, cig held tightly between teeth, draw bowie knife and flail my arms wildly up in the air, long single edged (3ft blade?) sword in one hand, thirteen inch jungle bowie in the other, shouting loudly "NIPPLES! IT'S A MONSTER! RAPE! KILL! FUCK IT! BEHINDS YOU! FUCKING RAPE NIPPLES RAPE!!!!"
>nipples still swinging wildly at branches that pissed him off, turns, flailing sword around with drunken rage "WHA-WHERE!? NIPPLES RAPE!"
>watch monster freak the fuck out and flee with disturbing grace into the dark woods, only seeing with moonlight...
>somewhat freaked out, roll up a spliff and cracks open beer, rofling whole ride home. "We made monster shit himself probably"
Good times. Actually a true story, this really did happen to me... Wish it wasn't though, nipples was a horrible roommate, but good for raping monsters.
>>
>>19091427
Look for the house that ruined my family in 4plebs. Hillbillies and Satan.
>>
>>19091674
What fucking planet are you from? Hollywood? This is some BS, Anon. Kek.
>>
Only thing creepy about where I live is the amount of heroin here, At this point it feels like a conspiracy theory. Cops wont do any thing about it, Though i guess you can say the town has makes people feel weird. Depressed and a feeling of being lost, The feeling leaves after you leave the area...though that could just be from being in a broke drug infested shit hole. Look up huntington Wv
>>
>>19091674
>working-poor drug addicted hollers of good ol Appalachian America
Those are hillbillies, anon
>>
>>19095247
Got to love pillbillys, Or in my area needlebillys.
>>
>>19095188
I'm from Ohio and I can confirm that heroin is fucking rural communities hard right now. No one gives a shit though cause they are privileged white people
>>
>>19091427
>I don't live in the US but I heard some mighty shit about those people.
Most hillbillies are very kind and completely honest and honorable people. The biggest flaw of old-school South is racism. There are still come people down there that are racist. Honestly, at least half or more are practicing Christians that take their faith seriously.
>>
>>19091864
such is life in Florida
>>
File: Appalachian-Mountains.jpg (273KB, 550x368px) Image search: [Google]
Appalachian-Mountains.jpg
273KB, 550x368px
>>
>>19095598
>priveliged
>hillbilly
Go fuck yourself
>>
>>19095968
>>priveliged
>>hillbilly
>Go fuck yourself
thank you.
>>
>>19095937
>I have never been there or met anyone there, but they're racist
How fucking hypocritcal and prejudiced can you fucking be!?
>>
>>19095937
Plenty of racism in northern states too anon. Also, never forget that the civil war wasn't about slavery.
>>
>>19095937

>racism is exclusive to southerners

You're retarded
>>
Southern PA here and I canconfirm that 80% of the real hardcore hillbillies around here, MD, and WV are the complete opposite of what >>19091674
described. Most of them are doped up meth-heads looking for the quickest way to make some easy cash. Then there are the others who are in weird ass cults and shit and stalk people in the woods. Can post some stories tomorrow as I am too drunk and tired to type them out now
>>
>>19095981
Nice bait
>>
>>19096176
>PA
>real hillbillies

pick one
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.