[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

COVFEFE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0187.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0187.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Donald trump made a tweet with that code word

Here's part of what it means.

You must make recompense with Chris or you will continue to get worse
>>
>>19091317
This isn't schizophrenic at all.
>>
>>19091317
Roleplaying faggot. You are the cancer that is killing this board.
>>
He just fucked up and now he's using a misspelling to trick dumbass liberals into thinking it's some white supremacist code because he knows they will eat that shit up like candy. It's not a code at all.
>>
File: db0.jpg (26KB, 349x642px) Image search: [Google]
db0.jpg
26KB, 349x642px
>>19091352
>he's using a misspelling to trick dumbass liberals
Do conservatives really think this? Pic related
>some white supremacist code because he knows they will eat that shit up like candy
Literally the only ones that think this are white supremacists and retards from /pol/ like the OP, as well as Sean Spicer who got laughed at by the press as soon as he said 'it wasn't a typo I swear'.

I'm glad you're not so retarded that you think it's a code but you gotta see more perspectives than what you see on 4chan and meme pages lad, it's seriously distorting your point of view if you think liberals are the ones spouting this conspiracy code mumbo jumbo.
>>
>>19091317
it is C O V F E F E.
Undividual letters.
>>
This was already confirmed to be arabic, loosely translating to "I will stand up."
>>
>>19091526
can be typed together with no spaces...but is just letters with each letter standing as a communication, an idea, a situation, a happening but not necessarily an acronym.

It is not a word. it is just letters which are a communication by what the letters individually can be understood as..then when all the letters are understood then the combination is a greater communication/happening/situation/occurrence.

Play a philosophy of language game with each letter to learn what each letter could be a communication of.
>>
>>19091317
Chris? Chris-chan? Is he my personal savior?
>>
he sneezed or dozed off while trying to type "coverage"
>>
>>19091403
Huh?
First off: I'm not conservative, nor white (that essentially makes me not a white supremacist). Second, you're delusional if you don't think liberals fall for bullshit like this, they see white supremacy in EVERYTHING. Like that dumb ass milk and ok sign stuff, that's not a meme. It's a real thing. They fall for bullshit like this. I'm not saying conservatives are not as retarded regarding conspiracies, I'm just saying liberals are just as bad nowadays which is ironic to be honest. And yes I believe Trump is exactly doing that, fucking around with people. Why else would he post that? He was obviously joking around at the fact that he misspelled something and he knows liberals are going to find a way to make it some white supremacy bullshit like they always do.
>>
>>19091548
OH SHIT WADDUP
>>
>>19091317
you forgot to carry the flibbity jibbet
>>
>>19091662
>first off I'm not conservative, nor white
I didn't say you were a white supremacist
>Second, you're delusional if you don't think liberals fall for bullshit like this
Give me one fucking source. If you can actually manage to find one it'd only be in response to retards like OP (seriously, check through the logs, people who are obviously not liberals have been making these threads for two days now).
>why else would he post that?
Because he made a typo and was like 'oh yeah I made a typo guys' and was in on the joke. Everyone is just having a laugh, liberals and conservatives alike. It's a bipartisan meme.
>>
>>19091673
Hello human! Thanks for greeting me.
>>
>>19091337
Grate you're an ugly fuck retarded Schitzo loser like every other of the billions of ugly fuck losers that moment their ways through life trying to define themselves as normal.i know for a fact you are an ugly fucking freak just by your retarded contributions to existence. Faggot soul
>>
>>19092676
Umad bro? Or just having a stroke while typing?
>>
File: message.jpg (214KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
message.jpg
214KB, 2560x1920px
>>
File: covfefe.jpg (161KB, 640x1916px) Image search: [Google]
covfefe.jpg
161KB, 640x1916px
>>19091317
Well, actually...
>>
>>19092933

This is the correct answer.
>>
>>19091317
It means that you and the news media have autism.
>>
>>19092676
You apply meaning to valueless things and then get mad. Sounds pretty schizophrenic to me. You're only digging yourself a deeper hole.
>>
>>19091548
Kyle, come on man. You're sounding hella delusional.
>>
>>19091908
What really irks me about the tweet is that even if it wasn't typo'd, the tweet would still make no sense. It's incomplete.

Probably did try to type coverage and continue on with it, but had a stroke or something before he could type any more.
>>
CHRIS B BACON
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.