[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Star Jelly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: star-jelly-1jpg.jpg (137KB, 931x715px) Image search: [Google]
star-jelly-1jpg.jpg
137KB, 931x715px
Hey, /x/, what can you tell me about this shit? I always hear about people finding this shit on the ground and not long after there being black helicopters circling the area.
>>
>>19091080
>People jacking off from helicopters
[/thread]
>>
>>19091080
What you see is primordial sludge. It is the rotting remnants of a creation goddess. Sometimes she decides to get "creative" and give birth to strange things. You probably don't want to meet her latest creations.
>>
There was an unsolved mysteries episode about this in the 90s. My dad was driving through a small town in the pnw when a shitload started to fall like snow. He was spooked and kept driving and the stuff just sort of disintegrated. I remember my parents flipping their shit when they saw it on tv.
>>
>>19091080
The only thing I would think of is it's some kind of slime mold, but they normally don't look like that, nor are they so, large. They tend to spread out over an object, not group up into a ball like that.

Someone should try to preserve it if they see it and hopefully take it to be analyzed.
>>
>>19091093
>/threading your own post
But you have the most realistic answer
>>
File: 10624404343_53c56a9b54_c.jpg (100KB, 695x460px) Image search: [Google]
10624404343_53c56a9b54_c.jpg
100KB, 695x460px
>>19091080
Likely spit bugs.
>>
Fuck I love black helicopter stuff. I don't know why but it's charming in a way other conspiracy theories aren't.
>>
>>19091080
Ectoplasm?
>>
Could be frog eggs.
>>
>>19091080
its a mushroom and its poisonous.
>>
>>19091080
>primordial spooge
>>
This stuff started appearing in washington state in 2011 ish. I worked in an auto shop and these little gooey sacks were stuck to vehicles. I just wrote it off as gel-like sacs, similar to a spit bugs method of encasing itself... just with goo. Then, a week later it stopped showing up and I haven't seen it since, until today on X
>>
maybe a artefact?
read "roadside picnic" and you will know what im talking about
basically they are things of unknow origin that have special caracteristics (depending of each artefact), some are bad, some are good, and some both
i heard that the ones like this ussualy make the blood in contat with air coagulate quicker, so it heals wounds faster, i would stay away from it, some artefacts are radioative
and dont tell on the internet that you found it, people (including the government) kill for these things
>>
File: Yeahdoitcunt.png (162KB, 636x439px) Image search: [Google]
Yeahdoitcunt.png
162KB, 636x439px
>>19091080
Just ayys being cunts and using our planet as a jizz rag. Protip: use a football style tube sock for your spunk and keep it between two heavy books. In about a month, free boomerang.
>>
>>19091080
comes from chemtrail planes
>>
>>19091266
Nah, the foam doesn't have a gelatinous consistency.
>>
>>19092847
Get out of here Stalker
>>
I found some the other day, it was dry viscous and tried to return to its original shape if deformed. It almost looked like an egg. If dried out in the sun rock hard but when rained on it went soft again.
>>
File: IMG_0204.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0204.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>19091197
I live in port Angeles, Washington state.
We get a lot of weird shit going on up here, I've seen ufos, helicopter,military jet craft, satellite activity, usually all in one night if it happens at all... shits crazy, never seen so much going on in the sky at one time... all the old locals say we live on a Lay line intersection, I wonder if there is any truth in that?
>>
File: IMG_0677.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0677.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>19092062
I took this pic about 3-6 months ago . I'm the guy from port angles

>>19092966
>>
>>19091543

>Bro! Did you hear that? It sounded like a ghost having an orgasm... Whoa I just slipped on this ectoplasma!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.