[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 0.jpg (75KB, 1280x883px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
75KB, 1280x883px
What is beyond death? What do *they* know that most of us don't? What is currently being imposed on us both as individual living beings and as a society is sickening, the things that are going on behind the curtains are just unspeakable. The more I look into it, the more I see it isn't all about greed and power, there has to be something much bigger. I get the feeling death is not the end, that we are stuck here..but why? Why do these seemingly menial things we do on this spinning rock even matter to them? What are they and what is this all about?
Most of us have some ideas but is there anyone who is absolutely sure they 100% know what is going on? Can knowledge like this even be put into words? Give me anything, please.
>>
>>19090553
we exist to survive, fuck, and further the species

we die to free up space and resources for future generations

death is entirely because you are the obsolete, outdated model of human and are no longer needed

the no reason for any higher power to keep you around after that
>>
>>19090553
Apparently *they* were chosen by Divine Order
>>
>>19090553
According to EBE, death is a human construct. It doesn't exist.
>>
>>19090603
You say this, but you're already dead
>>
>>19090553
You live inside pandoras box which incases the levels of heaven and the rings hell in the shape of an hour glass. "Welcome to Limbo, where its heaven on earth and hell at the same time." Dieing is a temporary anomaly, your conciousness is the only thing fast enough to travel down or up and manifest somewhere else. Do you feel you have free will? Someone else might just say "no". I personally think your free to do whatever you want and not feel guilty and you go where your ment to go. Ive been all over the place because i love it all, the negitives in life and positives because all are signs that god loves me by satisfying my goodside and darkside of me. The material world is all worlds in Limbo that compose life, like the constellation of bootes or even Mars in that mountain where theres water inside it, whats up with those moons that have some cold spots and concentrated hot spots, is it a lazer? All life is bound to time and the Archons follow my laws, the law of death is that its eternal and all life must transtion.
>>
>>19090553
>op is schizo
abandon thread
>>
i mean common man you die and thats it. thats all there is too it. who the fuck do you think is out to get you? who the hell are *they* like you okay man?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>19090637
>>
>>19090572
Anyone else think this makes a lot of sense and not bothered by this possibility?
>>
>>19090603
Everything can be considered a human construct, it depends how you look at it, it's just semantics, doesn't really say anything. The whole EBE-3 thing if that's what you're on about doesn't seem reasonable to me.
>>19090684
Not exactly what I'm looking for but it's somewhat interesting, appreciate it.
>>
>>19090553
we exist because the man above has mental illness when it comes to being alone which would then cause eternal boredom and fear of being alone
>>
To understand what is going on you will have to be able to look beyond your own structure in wich you percieve reality and realise that reality is created by concsiousness.

Just as any action is based on a though, or any building was an idea the whole world is shaped. Even nature works sort of in this way.

You would have to realise how concsiousness creates reality and before you can understand how other people create their reality you first have to understand how you create your own.
>>
>>19090553
Summerland.

Look it up.
>>
You die and become a butterfly or sea turtle. If you unlock eternal life technologies like humans in the past, you become a walking godform.
>>
>>19094641
Ok Kyle.

But srsly, is gunna be so much fun when the so called 'eternal life technologies' or whatever you'd like to call them are ...'released' to the public. They're secretly maintained, but they ARE already here.
>>
>>19094641
Why do you say 'technologies'? It's magic mostly
>>
>>19090553
Wish I could tell you something, but you probably know more about what goes on behind the scenes than me. I don't really know shit, but I do know this is a fucked up world, and nothing would really surprise me now....
>>
>>19090553
Can anyone explain this picture?
Is this guy speared by a tree?
What's with the blood(?) all over it?
>>
>>19090553
What the fuck is that
>>
>>19096149
Guy got fucked up, knew he was going to die and took one last photo with his wife.
>>
>>19090553
There is a nothing after death. You just die and rot after that. Live with it.
>>
How do you know that when you die you re not still conscious while you are decomposing. Feeling everything but unable to communicate.
>>
>>19096543
You can't even begin to comprehend what 'nothing' is. It's a nice way to reassure your comfortable views on reality and get an ego boost but you are not being insightful with your typical "hurr u jus die bro".
>>
>>19096514
bullshit, there is nowhere near enough blood.
it would take 5 people his size to lift a trunk like that and the dude should have no ab strength whatsoever. not to mention the secondary jutting fatfuck branch would not go through his body and is not even bloodstained.
bad shoop is bad.
>>
The goal of all life is death anon.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.