[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here knows anything about Freemasons?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: mqdefault.jpg (8KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
8KB, 320x180px
I started seeing this girl a few months back. Things eventually got serious, so we decided to introduce each other to our folks this past weekend. Her mom was sweet, but her dad... not so much. He had like 0 sense of humor, or really, only laughed at his own jokes. He'd constantly cut off his wife and daughter while theyre speaking, and say shit like "no one cares about that", or "that's stupid, shut up". He'd jump at any chance to belittle his wife, and she just took it. He'd snap his fingers at the waiter when he wanted service, and he spoke in absolutes. One thing he made sure to make clear was that he was a big time Trump supporter, which i found weird seeing as he and his parents immigrated from Mexico.

Anyway, whenever we left the restaurant we walked her parents to their car, and I couldn't help but notice all the Lodge stickers he has on his back windshield. I asked my gf about it when we were driving off, and she straight up told me her dad was a Freemason. She used to try and read his books and journals, but didn't understand them because they were written in code and shit.

Here is what I know, or what I have at least been able to surmise through my own research.
>freemasons worship Lucifer
>the whole point is for the preservation of, and maintaining of the social status of the Aryan race.
>women, and minorities are inferior beings and are unable to be enlightened

So, I have a few questions here.
1)What exactly do they Do, how much pull do they have, and how far is their reach?
2) Should I be worried...you know... seeing as I'm currently sleeping with a freemasons daughter?
3) As I mentioned, my gfs dad is a Mexican Immigrant. What fucking business does her dad have being a mason? Why would they want him? Why would he want them? You know, if it's all for the Aryan race, ECT.

Thanks In advance.
>>
I don't really know much about them, so take this with a grain of salt. but I expect they have about as much power as any other cult. Except they have a few super-rich members who pay for lodges and that kind of thing. Similar to scientology.
>>
File: movieposter.jpg (40KB, 279x402px) Image search: [Google]
movieposter.jpg
40KB, 279x402px
>>19090403
I am not a mason, but can give you some answers.

1) 7hey offer mentorship and an environment were one can development oneself in the arts of living the good life.
7heir pull is worldwide and into any organization that makes a difference. 7he reach they have is limited, because of their goals, but don't let that fool you. Within that boundaries there is not much that can not be done. Do they rule the world, nah, but with the kind of power they have (knowing people generates a lot of influence), they don't need to 'control the world'. Does the Pope rules the world, does the maffia? 7hey also don't need to. 7heir reach is more then enough to be happy. A big part of the control freemasonry has comes from the simple fact that they do understand the value of hard and deep study in a big variety of fields as the masses generally thinks it's lame. 7hat gives them a big advantage. Knowledge is key. G for gnosis, ring a bell?

2) Dunno, as long if you are serious and respect his daughter, he wants to keep her happy. But he has access to all your registered history and beyond. Again, knowing friends in key places generates influence. And the guy trains in seeing lies and judging personality. Be you or he will know you hustle.

3) Freemasonry is not a childish low intelligent organization. Race is not important. 7hey are bigger then that. Value is. If the guy has brains, discipline and motive, he should be able to be a positive influence on the lodge and organization as a whole.

I remember on old movie you should watch. It shows what freemasonry is about and how it works in everyday life in a funny way. See image
>>
>>19090589
Why the seven 7's instead of T's?
You obviously have a t key that works, and definitely not 13375p34k.

Are you just stupid?
>>
>>19090589
Disinfo agent af
>>
>>19090403
>>19090502

don't listen to this guy, all but the 33rd degree of masons are clueless cucks.

the 33rd degree has the most influence in the whole, education, pop culture, movies, you are programmed to believe in their lies.

they don't want you to know the truth, this is because the truth is hard to handle and besides it gives them power if most people are content to be a wagecuck slave.

yes i know what the truth is, but there's no point in me telling you as you are programmed to reject it and laugh at me and call me mad.

that is how expertly done your programming is goy.
>>
>>19090621
Tell us anyway
>>
>>19090687

nope
>>
>>19090620
>>19090621
Read the handbooks, hermetic literature and learn what '3' and '1' is all about.
But you don't take my word 4 it. I think 'TOO different'
>>
File: 250px-Steve_Guttenberg.png (62KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Steve_Guttenberg.png
62KB, 250x188px
>>19090403
Who controls the British crown?
Who keeps the metric system down?
We do, we do
Who keeps Atlantis off the maps?
Who keeps the Martians under wraps?
We do, we do
Who holds back the electric car?
Who makes Steve Gutenberg a star?
We do, we do
Who robs cavefish of their sight?
Who rigs every Oscar night?
We do, we do!
>>
As far as I know it's an old boys club and they let you get away with a lot of things like DUI, rape, and tax evasion there are a few temples in the Chicago suburbs, my brother received a letter from one but he never responded to it.
>>
I've been invited but declined, you have to at least be gnostic and I'm a complete atheist. I'd feel dishonest joining.

I know the great master of my state, as well as a handful of lower degrees members. They can be pretty conservative (they are old, after all), but they're nice folks. Your gf's father is an asshole who also happens to be a freemason, the two are not connected
>>
Freemasonry is the bitch of the Luciferian Counsel . And 7hey control the world. But freemasonry is an useful bitch to them.
>>
and of course members of a luciferian council would have a christian bible on a altar and treat it with respect.
>>
>>19090621
I am a Mason and have been for a long time. I personally know two brothers that are 33rd degree in the Scottish Rite (33rd is an honorary degree given in that appendant body), and they are just regular people just like you or me, they have just spent an enormous amount of time helping their lodge and are honored for excellence in charity work for the community.

But I highly doubt anything I can say will change your mind of that at this point, friend.
>>
>>19090901
what can you tell me about the mark of the beast? you guys are getting ready for he end of times?
>>
>>19090868
You don't get Luciferians. 7hey created Christianity. It a control tool. Welcome to the real conspiracy.
But again, don't take my word for it. Discover yourself
>>
>>19090403
You should report him for unMasonic conduct. Denigrating family like that is an expellable offense.

>>19090621
>Muh 33rd
Lol, do some research, pleb.

>>19090762
> let you get away with a lot of things
Nope. Also expellable offenses (which require reporting to the police). Because not only are you breaking the law, but violating Masonic obligations, and Masons are obliged to grass on each other.
>>
>>19091351
Ive known plenty in the drug trade, I call bullshit, good sir. Also molesters and wifebeaters.
I was also told by an ex-member of 20 years, they are supposed to step on a statue of christ and spit on it and worse during promotions.

Now I really do wish sometimes yall would open up about what really goes on in these, instead of just putting them in the spotlight and adorning them with flowers. Sometimes I assume you come here to recruit useful idiots and by the actions I see them take, you are pretty effective.
>>
>>19091508
>Ive known plenty in the drug trade, I call bullshit, good sir. Also molesters and wifebeaters.
Then they should have been expelled.
>I was also told by an ex-member of 20 years, they are supposed to step on a statue of christ and spit on it and worse during promotions.
Yea, that would be very anti-Masonic. Especially in a Christian degree system.
>Now I really do wish sometimes yall would open up about what really goes on in these
http://www.stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/ritualen_en.html
http://www.lewismasonic.co.uk/ritual/
Happy? The top one is outdated, but the bottom link are the ones we currently use.
>>
>>19091534
then as you can see, the self regulation is useless and at most a hopeful illusion.

It's a goddamn free for all, just like any other cult.
>>
>>19090699
then gtfo
>>
>>19091773
Only because thought police aren't a thing.
>>
>>19090793
yes
>>
>>19090403

There's an Australian Freemason who browses 4chan about 12 hours a day replying to all threads about freemasonry, ask him
>>
>>19090611
lol at least do a little research before coming in here pleb
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.