[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

idk house haunted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: 6tag_280517-215034.jpg (409KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
6tag_280517-215034.jpg
409KB, 1080x1080px
Hey /x/, this is my first post in 4chan, but that's no the case.

As long as i know, my house is kind of haunted, my sister has told me a lot of scary stories of her bedroom, wich used to be my grandmother's bedroom( also the house was from my grandmother, she's still alive tho), my grandmother is very into god stuff, i don't remember wich religion is; and she had pictures of dead familiars there, well, my sister had told me that she sometimes saw like a little girl, wich she didn't described, and heard weeping's from the bedroom, the only expierience i had, and still have, is hearing stcratches at my door around 9 p.m and 12 a.m, they keep like for 5 minutes, and then they stop, so, what could this be?
pic unrelated, my familie's first dog
>>
>>19089989
is there anything else that you have noticed around the house, have you seen anything?
>>
>>19090025
well, all of our family have seen flashing lights coming from places like down the beds or in corners, it couldn't mean anything big tho, but i used to saw like this shadow people one day, i guess that's common
>>
>>19090110
>flashing lights
What color?

I don't know anything about this, but the more info the better and I feel like that's important.
>>
File: 6tag_280517-215231.jpg (269KB, 1081x1080px) Image search: [Google]
6tag_280517-215231.jpg
269KB, 1081x1080px
>>19090025
Also i forgot, one of my uncles one day slept on my sister's bedroom, (but it wasn't hers at the time) he said " se me subió el muerto" a common expresion for sleep paralysis, and my sister she gets sleep paralysis often, i as well get sleep paralysis pretty often, i think i sound like a special snowflake bc this is pretty common
>>
>>19090127
White, and they keep there for like seconds,funfact notsofun: my dad didn't believed that type of stuff, and now he's terrified of my sister's bedroom lol
>>
>>19090154
I get sleep paralysis also and live in an old, supposedly haunted house. Ironically enough I've never seen any paranormal stuff while paralyzed, have you or anyone ever seen anything while you're paralyzed?
>>
>>19090381
I don't open my eyes while i have it, but when i do i don't see nothing, here's another thing i forgot to add, when i was like 6, i was sleeping with my 2 sisters, i woke up, and didn't said anything, but then, i saw that the door was opening, i tought it was my mom bc my room has a bathroom in, and didn't cared much, but, it only opened a little, and it kept open for like the whole night, my sister tried calming me down bc she knew i was awake, saying it was my dad or my mom
>>
>>19090381
well, my mom saw a woman grabbing her legs so she couldn't move
>>
Okay, what religion do you subscribe to?

Maybe we can use that as a possible fix. If none, watch Ghostbusters in the room and hope for the best.
>>
>>19092131
Catholic,we didn't get to church in years until now, i remember my mom and my sister went to a person that made cleanings, and the person told my mom that my sister was buried of how many stuff she was having, and he gave us the recommnedation on going to church
>>
>>19093513
Go to church this weekend. Also, read the bible a little beforehand. That's all I can think of. I'm sure someone with more knowledge can offer better advice.

Anyway a few other questions.
Who owned the house before your grandmother?
What time of day do the lights show up?
Although I would not recommend it, have you tried sleeping with your bedroom door open to see what happens?
Yet again not recommended but, have you tried mouse traps at the foot of your door to see if whatever is scratching at it sets them off?
>>
>>19090738
>but when i do i don't see nothing
Double negatives don't really work on english, fellow beaner.

Interesting story, nevertheless. Keep posting.
>>
Where do you live OP? And based on your poor typing abilities and on what you said about your uncle speaking a Spanish phrase, sounds like la llorona
>>
>>19089989
>this is my first post in 4chan
Liar.

How do you expect people to take you seriously when your first sentence is a lie?
>>
>>19089989
she is into God stuff and into familiars? probably not God but "gods" and she is a witch or satanist new ager type. that has nothing to do with God its anti-God. definitely sounds like demonic activity. turn to Jesus.
>>
>>19095132
I'm mexican, and i also know that my english is not perfect tho
>>
>>19095141
What? It actually is, and also i'm not gonna argue with this
>>
>>19095399
Well, when she was living in our house she had crosses and bibles
>>
>>19093921
We actually go to church, but i don't see any changes.
My grandmother paid for the house to be build, the lights appear randomly at any time in the day, and there are no signs of rats in our house, also when i don't turn on the AC, i sleep with my bedroom door open, and as i know, nothing really happens
>>
He means family members, not familiars. I also had experiences with this shit, flashing white lights disappearing in a second, 7 years with sleep paralysis (never felt true terror before them) and the first 3 years where every damn night. All of this stopped when I moved out from the house I was living in, parents and family also very catholic.
>>
>>19094165
If you're speaking Ebonics it does
>>
>>19095508
Oh damn, that's also pretty weird, if we sometimes move from that house, do you think this would stop or something?
>>
I really don't know, to this day I am not sure if I had/have some form of mental illness (due to the constant sleep paralysis) or if something really paranormal happened to me because all of the weird shit I saw/felt living there. All I can say is that it stopped inmediately as soon as I moved to a newly built house. Still have sleep paralysis from time to time, but they feel completely different.
>>
>>19095403
Would it be easier to type out in Spanish??

I am happy to translate pero no he escrito Español en 6-7 años. (lo siento)
>>
>>19095832
Here in 4chan there are more english talkers(hablantes) so i tought it was better, because more people would understand and could help me
>>
Valen verga
>>
File: 1482439664127.png (30KB, 747x491px) Image search: [Google]
1482439664127.png
30KB, 747x491px
My girlfriend said that at an old house in Alabama where she used to live, someone or something would harass her family by moving things out of place while they were gone, or snipping frails off of blankets cleanly.

At one point they started believing it was the landlord messing with them, until her mom was sleeping one night. She felt the weight of someone sitting on the other side of the bed, even though there was no one there. She was so terrified she called her ex-husband to come over and comfort her.

My girlfriend says she'll never forget it.
>>
>>19096516
no somos tus asistentes personales.
el que vale verga aqui eres tu, por no saber pedir las cosas.
lurk moar
>>
>>19095399
Bro this guy obviously can't type well I'm positive he meant dead family not dead familiars
>>
>>19097064
My boy og hitting him with the sass. I'm telling you man you get way too upset on the internet.
>>
>>19096558
Do you know where in alabama? I live here
>>
>>19089989
>hearing stcratches at my door around 9 p.m and 12 a.m
What happens if you leave the door open?
>>
>>19098567
Well as i already said, i think nothing happens
>>
our north end house was so fucking occupied
>>
>>19100554
>>
File: IMG-20130824-00004.jpg (196KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20130824-00004.jpg
196KB, 1024x768px
>>19100560
entity on wall
>>
>>19089989
A dog? Scratching to get in is common. Also, sound waves don't dissipate. They only get smaller.
>>
The house I grew up in had to be haunted. We used to hear people walking up the basement steps, rattling the door (it had a chain on it as well), not to mention other weird stuff. A man died during the construction in the basement so I sort of put two and two together when mom fessed up to that.

I now live in a super ancient house that belongs to the family and is just behind the other one. Not a peep. Super fucking chill ghostmans if any are here.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.