[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based Satan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 12

File: image.jpg (168KB, 640x799px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168KB, 640x799px
Yesterday there was a thread going about the Pagan gods and basically what God you should touch base with depending on your bloodline. It mostly pertained to Europeans, but that's neither here nor there.

I had a question that didn't get answered and it's about the Promethean figures from multiple religious mythologies. Satan is the easiest parallel, and Prometheus was named as an evil/neutral God.

So if Christcuckry is Judaism-for-the-goym and Yahweh is the God of Averace/Jewry, basically, why would the "adversary" be anything but based as fuck?

>Prometheus gave humanity fire
>fire is forbidden knowledge, enginuity, civilization
>broke us out of our slave-state
>punished by the gods for enabling humanity to be its own people

Satan also basically redpilled humanity at his own expense, so what the fuck guys. That's nothing but altruistic.

How is Satan the bad guy?

Pic semi related: tarot has a specific meaning for the devil. But it's a cool graphic.
>>
Satan is the tempter/adversary not evil, read a book.
>>
>>19089787
I didn't say he was evil. I acknowledge that his name meant "adversary."
>>
>>19089783

People are often too stupid to be left to their own devices. It was the equivalent of letting someones indoors-only pet outside to run away and get lost/killed through its own incompetence with the outside world.
>>
>>19089783
>Satan is the easiest parallel
Satan is a liar, a tempter, an illusionist.

It was Jesus that brought the Truth from on high, with the authority of his Father in Heaven.

Satan is the bad guy because he tricks you into denying the truth.

The truth is, there is One God, and he is Good.
>>
>>19090024
Yes he is so good Lucifer convinced 1/3 of the angels to rebel against him.
>>
>>19089783
Anyone have a link to that thread?

Satan is the bad guy the same way Russia was the bad guy in the cold war. People were on the opposing side, and dropped propaganda
>>
The Satan is the tempter, and he works through a person's evil inclination. This angel's job is to test us to see if we will remain faithful to G-d. The author of the Tanya writes that the Satan and the evil inclination (the yetzer harah) believe in G-d and are loyal to G-d, but they have the job to tempt us away from the proper path. It is our job to use our willpower to resist these temptations, or to sincerely repent if we err. The Satan is given the tools to do his job, which include finding the weaknesses of each person through his or her unique evil inclination. If we go off the path as a result of the "yetzer hara" then we are on a lower level than it is. If we overcome the "yetzer hara" then we rise to higher level.

The evil inclination is rooted in a person's power of imagination. The person imagines how good it will be if he gives in to his temptation.
>>
File: warinheaven.jpg (281KB, 1442x814px) Image search: [Google]
warinheaven.jpg
281KB, 1442x814px
>>19090039
Jeez, it happen over 13 billion years ago and only lasted 1 second.

And people are still talking about it!
>>
File: 1over3.jpg (161KB, 620x876px) Image search: [Google]
1over3.jpg
161KB, 620x876px
It's almost as if God exists and information was encoded in prophecy so that in future generations they could be witnessed and confirmed, and where no natural explanation could be made for the "coincidence"
>>
File: separate.jpg (252KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
separate.jpg
252KB, 700x1050px
The motif of separation can't be separated from Genesis.
>>
File: 1494348878671.jpg (91KB, 459x612px) Image search: [Google]
1494348878671.jpg
91KB, 459x612px
>>19090024
Says:
>The truth is, there is One God, and he is Good.

Then goes to church and worships Jesus.
>>
File: butithasnt.jpg (450KB, 764x1504px) Image search: [Google]
butithasnt.jpg
450KB, 764x1504px
But it hasn't
>>
>>19090444
>>19090445

If both posts were made at the same time, how come I came second?
>>
File: 28648.jpg (233KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
28648.jpg
233KB, 640x480px
>>19090385
>>
>>19090471
you believe in false gods and were punished
only Kek is real
>>
File: siopa.jpg (241KB, 1296x826px) Image search: [Google]
siopa.jpg
241KB, 1296x826px
>>19090506
What's my name?
>>
File: J.jpg (45KB, 680x620px) Image search: [Google]
J.jpg
45KB, 680x620px
>>19090506
>Kek is real

Iesus King of Israel
>>
File: see.jpg (63KB, 523x392px) Image search: [Google]
see.jpg
63KB, 523x392px
The enemy betrays himself

>This is the point where it gets spoopy
>>
File: imagination.jpg (105KB, 542x684px) Image search: [Google]
imagination.jpg
105KB, 542x684px
Have no fear
>>
Bamp
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.