[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My family get fucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Juice.png (887KB, 598x807px) Image search: [Google]
Juice.png
887KB, 598x807px
Guys, I have a story to share that's been happening to me over the past few months and I'm really fucking scared for my life.
>Be me
>Be in early 20's, a month ago
>Be getting dressed for job interview. Not neet anymore, dad.
>Hear phone, it's my mom.
>Answer phone, she's in tear because blah blah, Dad's dead.
>Ohgod.txt
>Call to cancel interview
>Drive to mom's house, parents are divorced
>She's sitting in the living room with cops.
>Ask what happened.
>Police say that father was found with throat slashed and muscles medicaly 'tenderized.'
>Ask what happened to throat, seems like chicken wire.
>Break down crying, stay at mom's house for the night

Goes further, want cont.? Pic unrelated.
>>
>>19089740
proof then continue
>>
Well, go on
>>
>>19089740
I hate chicken necked little shits like you
>>
>>19089740
Just fucking finish the story you dipshit

>cont?

is the most pointless and anoying thing in existance

so FINISH THE FUCKING STORY
>>
>>19089803
He can't finish the story because the guy who torture murdered his father got him next.
>>
>cont?
NO
fuck off
your story sucks kill yourself
>>
I REMEMBER WHEN ROLE PLAYS ON X WERE GOOD FUCK OFF FUCK YOU
>>
roleplay fag?? lol
>>
>>19089740
>Pic unrelated

Well, I'm no longer interested
>>
>>19089913
>>
>>19089740
Fake and gay!
>>
Next time write it all out before making your shitty post
>>
>>19089740
>Medically tenderized
What the fuck does that even mean
>>
>>19092102
I'm not a doctor or registered nurse but I think it means they were tenderized medically
>>
>Guys, I have a story to share that's been happening to me over the past few months and I'm really fucking scared for my life.

>Goes further, want cont.?

Don't tell me you're scared for you life then just beg for attention. That sounds fake. It sounds pretty gay too, but that's not my business. You fear for your life, but have time to dangle strings before cats?

Get the fuck out of here or just do what anyone else roleplaying would do.

>Get to a cliffhanger ending
>(cont.)
>quote the post
>paste in the story you wrote in word and skim it down until it fits 4chan's text limit. Place (cont.) on the first line
>repeat until your story has finished
>leave thread and never post again and merely lurk the thread until someone screen caps it to post later into the "funniest paranormal experience that happened to you in the form of images of posts that use greentexting" thread.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.