[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, he is not the antichrist, after all. Whos next?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: kusher.jpg (503KB, 1160x629px) Image search: [Google]
kusher.jpg
503KB, 1160x629px
So, he is not the antichrist, after all.

Whos next?
>>
my turn.
hold my beer
>>
>>19089512
Ivanka is next. Show all dirty pictures and share all dirty secrets you know about Donalds daughter, Ivanka Trump
>>
File: 1491963215056.jpg (310KB, 580x926px) Image search: [Google]
1491963215056.jpg
310KB, 580x926px
>>19089512
He'll be back goys
>>
>>19089741
Shill
>>
>>19089512
>he is not the antichrist
Why do you think so?
>>
Anti Christ will not be from the US
>>
>>19090217
If i remember it correctly the bible implies that he refuses to accept the Messia. To me this implies that he will be a Jew. Since the USA is the biggest jew nest I dont see why he shouldnt be American
>>
>>19090245
I think he will be Muslim. Muslims expect the Mahdi. The Islamic Mahdi description matches the biblical antichrist.
That's probably why Europe is flooded with Muslims. It's all a stage to fulfill the prophetic end times
>>
>>19090266
Might be possible as well. But I have never seen a charming beautiful muslim. Kushner would fit all attributes
>>
>>19089512
I am the Christ.
>>
>>19090272
Politic correctness is the charm. The world is already brainwashed by it, and they love Islam. Look at the leftist, the media / Hollywood propaganda. The only way to make a one world order in these modern times is to bind the blinded minds with political correctness. And the Islamic world is playing the fiddle in the shitstorm of denial
>>
The Anitchrist will not be on Facebook. Not by choice, or even by hand. Not really. All of the pantomimes will be plausible.
>>
Well, Mabus is somewhere in Central Europe for sure. The precursor to Antichrist.
>>
>>19090282
Lokey i think The Christ is on here from time to time.
I've seen some pretty spoopy stuff in my years here and knowing how he works it wouldn't be a surprise.
>>
What makes you guys think there's actually going to be an antichrist?
>>
File: moses5.png (1MB, 1280x773px) Image search: [Google]
moses5.png
1MB, 1280x773px
>>19090217
>>19089512

One of these days you'll find the antichrist...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnPHtnA6OKo
>>
>>19089741
>Show all dirty pictures and share all dirty secrets you know about Donalds daughter, Ivanka Trump
Go back to Twitter, Donny.
>>
File: 0 black.gif (1MB, 268x274px) Image search: [Google]
0 black.gif
1MB, 268x274px
>>19090336
>Mabus is somewhere in Central Europe for sure
why?
>>
>>19090843
ivanka is hot af
>>
>>19090336
Why do Christians even give a shit about Nostradamus? It says in the bible that people are not to engage in prophecy. If you want prophecies then all you got is the bible family.
>>
>>19089512
>FBI says he's a person of interest in the case against Russia
>Comrades, he's on our side!!
Ruskie fucks.
>>
What would encompass the definition of Antichrist if anyone may answer my question?
>>
tay zonday is a fagget
>>
>>19089512
The Antichrist is not a person, it is a system fool.
>>
>>19090943
>it says in the Bible not to engage in prophecy

It literally doesn't. Paul says several times in his Epistles not to forbid prophecy.

HOWEVER now that the perfect is established (biblical Canon) people don't prophecy anymore because it isn't necessary.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.