[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are a slave and were set up to fail to be controlled.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 20

File: Sacrifice_of_Isaac.jpg (178KB, 1200x925px) Image search: [Google]
Sacrifice_of_Isaac.jpg
178KB, 1200x925px
>>127972490

God could stop all of the pain and suffering in the world, right now if he chooses to. He made man weak on purpose to not do this, even collectively.

We were designed with weaknesses for pain and pleasure. We are dependant on food and sex for pleasure, which is a weakness. We are susceptible to disease, pain, and death.

But hey, it's our fault for being weak right? That we don't fix our own world, ultimately we are to blame, not God right?

Wrong, we were set up weak on purpose to struggle and die. We ultimately cannot come together because we are too busy dealing with our own weaknesses to address the needs of others.

We are slaves, weak to pain and pleasure, dependant and non-resistant.

He set us up to fail. "Don't eat this apple I placed here!" He made man to have temptation in the first place, he knew they would eat it. Hell, he probably told the snake lizard to entice them to eat it.

Pic related, God setting up Abraham to fail and get scolded later by telling him to kill his own son.
>>
>>19088316
The reason God doesn't stop pain and suffering in the world is because we choose pain and suffering and he loves us so much that he lets us choose what we want even if it isn't him
>>
>>19088323

pfft what a cop out. That's like if I had a kid and told him to choose between pain and suffering, rather than guide him away from it or protect him. He made us to feel pain and suffering more than love, and disguised the pain as "love". What a joke.
>>
>>19088323

>I love you so much you can go off and die for all I care! It's your choice! And it's not like I set this world up for you to fail, so you would be stronger in your successes that only help my cause.
>>
>>19088323
Another perspective is that pain and suffering is temporary and everyone will ultimately come back to God
>>
>>19088340

I truly hope so. Unfortunately not all find the light after death and still trapped in this prison, in limbo.
>>
>>19088342
Existence is a prison... part of being "real" is suffering. Heaven is a nice fantasy though
>>
>>19088353

Exactly. You can be happy, even in a 1st/2nd world country, be born into living comfortably. But ultimately, the rest of the world still suffers and are slaves, making your happiness obsolete.
>>
>>19088316
>make man dumb
>tell him not to eat the apple

Its like I'd tell my little brother not to touch my controller. Of course he fucking will.

Apparently, I'm smarter than god.
>>
>>19088366

He made them dumb and have temptation, the perfect combo.
>>
>>19088366

He set us up to fail.
>>
Suffering comes from resistance. Remove resistance, remove suffering
>>
>>19088407

Resistance was put there in the first place on purpose, good luck with fighting that uphill battle.
>>
File: maatmontypython3.png (747KB, 1327x741px) Image search: [Google]
maatmontypython3.png
747KB, 1327x741px
>>19088316
>God could stop all of the pain and suffering in the world, right now if he chooses to.

Except the thing described in the Jew book isn't God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-62EYQHcWFA
>>
>>19088316

What exactly would you do in a perfect world?
>>
>>19088485

Dunno, no death, immortal. No control using fear. No control using pleasure. Utopia I guess?
>>
>>19088516

You still haven't answered the question
>>
What kind of god would never let anything bad happen to you, EVER?!?! You can't have good without bad and vice versa. Ya nimrod
>>
Guys, I just want to let you all know that I'am fat and I always fap,

i don't have any girlfriend anymore, So I just fap till I'm happy
>>
>>19088316
It's funny that you mention Abrhama and Isaac, because that story has been vastly misunderstood. God never actually ordered him to kill his son. Interpretation in all things has its importance, And your vision of life is just your own interpretation at the end of the day. http://jtr.shanti.virginia.edu/volume-2-number-1/rashis-reading-of-the-akedah/
>>
>>19088316
Now I remember! I left this board a year ago because of christfags and schizos. Back to Fuckoffity-land for me, then.
>>
>>19088879
and not a single fuck was given
>>
God might have done you all dumb, but not me and certanly not Adam. Adam named every living thing while you can't name your character in some game. The forbidden fruit is a trap, how would God knows if we are reliable and if we really love Him without it? The thing is that God only told Adam about the forbidden fruit and it was Adam who told Eve, so she thought that even touching the fruit would lead to death.
When the serpent hissed to her she realized that holding the fruit was fine, so why wouldn't she eat it?
Another thing that is good to remember is that Eve ate the fruit first, so when she came back to tell Adam about it. He was seduced by his partner who was already aware of good and evil, but sweet talked him to eat it.
The bottom line is: If Satan persuaded angels into his cause, it seens very likely that he could persuade us, but it was harder than you might just conclude with a shallow thought. It took a gran scheme and a weakness (the woman).
Just be kind, love one another and, most important, love your God of all.
>>
File: comedyofman.jpg (47KB, 954x402px) Image search: [Google]
comedyofman.jpg
47KB, 954x402px
>>19088717
Abraham walked in faith, in trust. He did not have a book to guide him, a law to restrain him, he was simply a man that sought the Good.

In his belief the Good was sacrifice; something in his mind brought him to that conclusion, and then at the pivotal moment, God intervened directly, holding back Abraham's hand, and thus confirming his trust in God.

As for suffering, consequence of free will.

If we were created, as is, by God, then we would be a perfect creation, as all acts of God are.

Instead we were given the freedom to find our own form, to manifest our own destinies. Without the struggle for survival we would have no eyes, no arms, no legs, we would be nothing but a disembodied soul,,, in other words, we would never have been born.

You are the 3+ billion year free will computer. To take away that process would be to take away what it is to be you.
>>
>>19088323
This x10

What you faggots dont realize is that all of existence is a distraction from the fact that ALL that is, stems from one Source.

If the "game" was made too easy, the cycles wouldnt last as long, and as such there would be even less of a point to experience life
>>
You realise there was no actual garden of eden or tree of knowledge, and the story is just a metaphor for how by developing self awareness, we were cast out of the state of blissful ignorance in which animals live?
>>
>>19088316
The lord is so kind that he's given you this human birth not only as a chance to satisfy whatever desires for lower pleasure you have, but also that you may learn the dharma and attain liberation within this life.

You are a slave because your choose a slave mentality and actively choose an addiction to material pleasures instead of renouncing the fruit. It's not gods fault that you continually misuse the independence he gave you to rebel against him and continuously eat the fruit. Start regulating your life by eliminating sinful reactions and happiness will come in this life and you'll return to him in your next life. Give up eating eggs and meat, eating only blessed prasad to sustain your body, give up gambling, give up any intoxicants, and give up illicit sex. Chant rounds of Hare Krishna daily and you will become purified.
>>
>>19088566

Fortune favors the brave.

Admit it, your utopia includes unconscious robot wives to fuck for eternity without ever splitting and becoming them.

Just admit it.
>>
>>19088326
>and disguised the pain as "love". What a joke.

What's her name, champ?
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (29KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
29KB, 800x522px
>>19088323
GET OUT FUNDIES!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: apFzg.png (229KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
apFzg.png
229KB, 500x380px
>>19088332
God is so tsundere for us
>>
File: 1496182268662.jpg (912KB, 1813x2111px) Image search: [Google]
1496182268662.jpg
912KB, 1813x2111px
>>19088366
what kind of controller are we talking about here?
>>
Is that your ultiate truth?

Are you gonna walk through your entire life with that mindset?

You truly have no idea about the nature of reality.
>>
>>19088485
rest
>>
>>19088323
>My son wanted to play with venomous snakes, but I loved him so much that I didn't stop him from getting bitten and dying because it was his choice.
Get a less weak excuse, m8.
>>
>>19088407
I'm sure all those starving third world children are just suffering because they resisted God.
>>
God is not a stagnant force. A perfect creation would be the most imperfect creation ever.

We have negativity becaus it is a catalyst. If you always felt fine and dandy you wouldn't have any reason to create anything new.
But humans have so far done their best to create a reality where you always do the same.

I'm not talking about your actual physical activities there, although you could see them as a metaphor for you thinking.
You supress so many creative impusles due to fear of jugdement, not realising that humans have created the metaphysical structures wich cause you to feel this way. You're stuck in a loop basically.

You blame your enviroment for your shortcomings and thus see no reason to change yourself, it's your own perception of the world wich causes you to feel this way and that's entirel your responsibility. You believe in evil and thus see evil. Anything that remotely quesitons your current being you call evil and thus eliminate any progress. People who are angry are not evil, they either feel threatened or they don't know how else they can get what they want due to frustration

Your constant fear and anger narrows down your perspective on life and since the vast majority of people is stuck in that loop everyone thinks within these structures of thought. They are all afraid and helpless basically.

Do you think you're evil for fighting that wich you percieve to be negative? No you don't. But since you live in a reality where you feel like people who are sending out negative impulses in any way simply do so to hurt you you feel the need to hurt them. As Jesus said it, you need to turn the other cheek and stop this loop by not desiring to hurt that person that you feel hurt you. No one simply hurts people to hurt people. People hurt other people because they are discontent with themselves, because they are angry and frustrated. Simply said because of the disfunctional reality they live in and the reactions they get make it even worse for them.
>>
File: iu0AI9271F.jpg (151KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
iu0AI9271F.jpg
151KB, 500x375px
31What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?

32He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?

33Who shall bring any charge against God’s elect? It is God who justifies.

34Who is to condemn? Christ Jesus is the one who died—more than that, who was raised—who is at the right hand of God, who indeed is interceding for us.

35Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword?

36As it is written,

“For your sake we are being killed all the day long;
we are regarded as sheep to be slaughtered.”

37No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.

38For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers,

39nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.
>>
>>19090153
Do I need to quote 2 Kings 2:23-24 at you?
>>
>>19090137
Their society did.

Those societies which embraced Jesus Christ, are well, the First World.

Microbe>rodent>ape>human>become self-aware, ask God for help>Jesus delivered

Those who believe converge upon joy, prosperity and growth.

Those who do not, or fight against the revelation fall into conflict, disease and death.

If you look at it in geological time-scales, the response from God to man's prayers has been lightning quick.

Civilization emerges c. 6000 BC

Revelation upon revelation is visited upon mankind, culminating in THE revelation, that is Jesus Christ rising on the third day.
>>
OP what is the picture of?
>>
>>19090163
what is this quote?
>>
I would have gladly killed that son, in the name of the Christ, If I was my father.
>>

Ouh actually he slowly is. It's just that long knives are, Dandee.
>>
File: ReligionsPost-colonial.jpg (247KB, 1313x1613px) Image search: [Google]
ReligionsPost-colonial.jpg
247KB, 1313x1613px
>>19090165
>people should be punished because of what other people do.

Biblical logic
>>
>>19090250
1. you equate suffering with punishment.

2. you fail to realise that the suffering is caused by a rejection and or ignorance of God's love and grace.

If I have a gift to offer you, but your parents reject it, and hide the fact that I have a gift, then how can I be blamed for you not recieving it?

There is a model, a model for good living. And those who subscribe to this model enjoy healthier lives than those who do not.

With God, humanity; freedom and truth.

Without God, animal; tyranny and ignorance.
If I were to burn all the books in the world, then countless people would suffer due to the loss of knowledge.

If I were to then reintroduce the books, the people would still suffer, because only a few would actually read them!

Good is something that is cultivated over generations.

The source of that Good is God.

If the society rejects God, then it is not cultivating what is Good.

Therefore those who live within that society will suffer ill.
>>
>>19090312
Go back to wheelchairchan nigger.
>>
>>19088316
God is existence faggot
>See: Pantheism
Kys false killuminati shill
>>
>>19088316
Let's just say humanity on Earth was genetically engineered and they crossed as much DNA from their other slave races that they could put into this version of humanity.

Was it God that did this? Not really. Let's say that God created beings who created beings who created beings who then fucked with us. Sometimes literally fucked with us. God has problem children, I guess.
>>
These kike shit raid threads seem like uncontrolled Jewish autistic screeching after trump gave a finger to Paris but you never know with these ape grade inbred degenerates. They need to be gassed for sure
>>
>>19088566

Would I do? Fucking chill and make sure no one is dying for no reason.
>>
>>19090675

I get that part, but the creator still made the first prototype with weaknesses in the first place, that's why they would rebel later.
>>
Intelligent design to the max.
>>
>God set us up to fail
>"Hey! Don't be a lazy, greedy, lustful animal who is not control of his own mind, body, and senses"

We're set up to fail so you can prove yourself to be a worthwhile organism. That sounds pretty goddamn reasonable for being given a free life.

You can't prove that failing or succeeding is greater or worse than each other, or that they are even the point to begin with, though.
>>
>>19088332
Just like any good father, if you love them you will let them do what they want, and all you can do is hope they learn the lesson before they die.
>>
>>19090176
23 And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.

24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.
>>
So? Why don't you make yourself strong instead? Having spirits do your work doesn't make one strong either.

I feel the point of these things were for us to overcome it. Instead, you people try to overcome God and blame your lack of self control, strength, etc., on him. Why the fuck don't you just change yourself for the better? It certainly is better and according to many ancient cultures, you can essentially become a badass, like in those animus people like so much, if you figure out, work through it, and stay consistent.

At some point, something happened. That's all we know. And because of that happening, we came to offend God. A seed is completely helpless, yet it can grow to a great oak tree that can collapse your roof if you let it be.

We're far from helpless and have the capacity to grow in any direction as long as we are doing things correctly.

Fact of the matter is, God wants his own to be like him. Strong and independent of anything. needing no vice or crutch. Only their God given strength that they grow through their own actions.

You instead can't take responsibility and choose to defame God. Your post only serves to make you appear a fool before God and offend others.
>>
>>19091175

I guess, I'd rather talk to my kids and steer them away from failure. But I guess all dads are just lazy like that and don't.
>>
>>19091202

Oh I take care of myself and strive to be a better person for myself, spiritually and amongst my peers. My point is, we were created weak on purpose ultimately to serve God as slaves. Yes I get we succeed and move past the stigma, but ultimately God had a choice to not make us weak but he didn't out of fear we would overtake his rule, like in the book of Enoch.
>>
>>19091252
Or perhaps we were weak when we were created? He just capitalized.
>>
>>19091299

He made us weak on purpose. He was obviously stronger than us overall.
>>
>>19091407

Or I guess you're right, there's a chance we we were created but were weak, like a homunculus in theory I suppose.
>>
>>19091411
We are weak, and in living can become stronger.
God worked to create us, but sometimes things are only as good as the materials used.
We've gotta pull some of the weight, I'm sure. Slaves is just the negative way to put it. Still holds true, anyway.
>>
>>19091451

Lucifer made us stronger. The Watchers came down from the skies and mountains to lead further from the shackles we were bound to that God placed upon us.

But of course, we got smited for that too. Something about the great flood and Atlantis as well?
>>
>>19091460
And so He commandeth man to happily live in misery or else you shall live in misery. There just ain't no winning.
>>
>>19091481

I think God sent Lucifer down on purpose. Yeah, everything's a false flag... lol tinfoil
>>
Great thread though guys, thank you.
>>
>>19091750
Are you kidding? You're the idiot who believes there is some conspiracy too cover up the world being flooded and all the worlds species of animal being on a fucking wooden boat.
>>
>>19091750
God sent Lucifer, Lucifer sent God. They are two weights on a scale. No one likes a Satanist Commie, no one likes a screaming evangelist either. Somewhere in the middle is cool.
>>
>>19091811

Just saying, this wouldn't be the first time God worked with Demons to do his bidding.
>>
>>19091821

Like if, God wanted Lucifer to breed with the Judeans, but maybe the experiment went too far so he smited everyone.
>>
>>19091460
Lucifer deceived you and murdered exponentially more than hilter, rome, the church, muslims, and many others because he refused to serve man. He considers us lesser than him and will therefore steer us to death.
But death is a mockery, only taken seriously by those who fear meeting their maker.

Fact of the matter is, your growth and everything GOOD comes from God.
Lucifer only seeks to steal credit, lie, and murder you when you have served the single purpose in his mind.

You're a fool and so is the devil. God allows him to do what he does to cause you people to condemn yourselves with your words against him.

For if all, in due time, are resurrected. Then it would serve to prove a point about yourself that you would otherwise never believe.

He doesn't command man to live in misery either. He commands man to live just and good lives. Not degenerate and promiscuous lives.
>>
>>19091827

I agree God wants us to live just and good lives, but there is a fine line. We are only to serve his word and our "free will" is very limited because of this. If it wasn't for Lucifer coming down to breed with us, sinful or not, we would not be who we are today.

I truly believe we are part Angel/Demon because of Lucifer coming down to breed with the gentiles.

Was he a necessary evil for us to evolve more, or was it ultimately a crutch that pushed us to the lives of sin we live now? It is hard to tell, but I feel God was very harsh with his punishments and overall it limited us as humans.
>>
>>19088316
God is Crom.

https://youtu.be/RBMY3VV5AMA?t=1m14s
>>
File: 1492060274275.png (140KB, 600x636px) Image search: [Google]
1492060274275.png
140KB, 600x636px
>>19091827
So basically everyone is an asshole using us like poker chips. Not to mention if God set this all in motion in the first place, he's definitely something of a drama queen.
>>
>>19091992
Your words.
>>
>>19088316

I'm enslaved by my own volition at this point.

The suffering serves as a crucible.
>>
>>19092012
No, God willed these words into existence. He's a self-deprecating Jew.
>>
File: alchemcrap.png (271KB, 724x880px) Image search: [Google]
alchemcrap.png
271KB, 724x880px
>>19088316

YHWH is the creator of the virus and his is the dominion of death. Turn away from him toward the light, toward the divine Worm of the tree who is Light and Life. He, the Author of our evolution and the Giver of knowledge, is the lone ally of the living. Trust in Helel.
>>
>>19092059

Hmmm
>>
>>19092059

Tell me more
>>
File: IMG_4294.png (25KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4294.png
25KB, 300x250px
>>19089331
>free-will
>mathematics and Newtonian physics state that causality is a universal law and thus we are governed by hard determinism

No
>>
>>19088316
>God can't be God because he doesn't have the moral system of happy go lucky sheeple living in a century long golden age.
>>
>>19092366

Never said he wasn't God or the creator, just said he was a bit of an asshole.
>>
>>19088316
>Hell, he probably told the snake lizard to entice them to eat it.
Read Job - of course he did. But don't be a faggot and give in to every temptation. Life is a test you can pass.
>>
File: IMG_4343.png (44KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4343.png
44KB, 657x527px
God has ulterior motives. Maybe intelligent design is a process or pain is part of some lesson he wishes to teach us.
>>
>>19092388
This. The Bible is basically I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream for LARPers. Even that book is more uplifting than the fucking Bible because it ends with only one person being tormented forever.
>>
>>19088316
If God were to destroy all pain and suffering in the world He would also have to destroy all free-will, because so long as there is free-will Humanity will always choose to bring pain and suffering upon itself. He doesn't desire to make us mindless automatons, so he refrains from doing so.
>>
>>19092426
You fucking moron. Free will isn't even in the bible. And that doesn't make sense anyway you stupid fundie piece of shit. No, seriously if you're a fundie, go to this board

>>>/his/
>>
>>19088316
You complain about your existence while you live in the greatest era of prosperity ever known to mankind. Whine all you want about God not doing enough and deny the fact that only YOU prevent yourself from obtaining everything the world offers you.

Oh by the way, GOD gave you this existence. If you choose to be a whiny bitch and moan about your problems, that's on you.
>>
>>19088429
This
it's the chief Archon the kikes made a deal with
>>
>>19092477
>God gave you that existence

That would presuppose existence is a good thing.
>>
>>19092449
>You fucking moron. Free will isn't even in the bible. And that doesn't make sense anyway you stupid fundie piece of shit. No, seriously if you're a fundie, go to this board
>Immediately insults me and tries to send me off to another board whilst spouting off shit that he pulled out of his ass

Reddit, kindly fuck off and drink bleach. I tire of your ceaseless diatribe.
>>
A master is training his student. His student not doing very well is getting frustrated, and begins thinking what his trying to do is impossible for him, sure his master can do it, but that because hes a master, he is but a student . so the student proclaims to the master "i can not do this, all i can do is fail. this is impossible for me."
and so the master replies "I was not born with the ability to do this, I have failed more times than you have tried."

>moral of the story, you can only ever truly fail when you give up, otherwise there is always room to improve and try again.
>>
>>19092426

So you cannot find happiness without misery? Pretty shallow to think we couldn't live in peace without pain or suffering.

>>19092477

I'm grateful for my existence to an extent, but why must most of it consist of suffering and death for most people?

>>19092502

Exactly what I'm getting at. How can I be so selfish and happy with my life while so many suffer? Reality is piss in my cheerios.
>>
>>19092550

To touch on this further, my whole point has been not about my personal gains or happiness, which I have obtained. It is that humanity as a whole suffers while we live in ignorance of it? It ends up being a sad reality. Now if you want to be selfish and live your life of happiness while others don't, that is fine, it is what a majority of people do. I'd rather look at the big picture.

The big picture that mostly everyone lives, suffers, and dies from labour and war so I can shit post here? Sounds like I'd rather not exist at all.
>>
>>19092556

Furthermore, do you not think God had a smirk on his face and a happy life while he let his people suffer? Sounds like a selfish ruler to me.
>>
>>19092563

It is bothersome that a lot of the replies in this thread resort to

>Well you gotta fix your shit.

It isn't or wasn't about that. It was the fact that God made us with imperfections and threw us into the fray, all while punishing us for our mistakes or going against his will. Rather than educate us or not set us up to fail, he scolded us like a drunken abusive father would to his young child.
>>
>>19092509
I don't want fundies on /x/. This is not a board for atheists and its not a board for dogma either. Nobody cares about your stupid apologetics everyone has heard a thousand times over which become more tedious with every iteration.
>>
>>19092502
Hmmm interesting choice in the attached picture. Maybe we talked last night?

I don't presuppose existence is a good thing. I presuppose that YOU as an individual can turn your life into a positive existence, helping yourself and others around you.
>>
>>19092593

Not him but I agree with you, unless you live in a 3rd world shithole, you should be able to help yourself and others.

But the reality still remains, there's billions that live in 3rd world countries who can only do so much for themselves and others around them, which is typically find a meal after a hard day of labour.
>>
>>19092550
Why? Good question. All I can say for certain is that positive progress (moving from chaotic randomness towards beneficial complexity) is only achieved through suffering.

Have you ever put your mind to something? Improving your physical condition? Enhancing your intellect?

You can only achieve what we consider "good" in this life through suffering.

Don't blame suffering. Embrace the fact that you must suffer, as existence is suffering, and use that concept towards self-improvement. You're going to suffer in this life, why not make a positive impact on yourself and others?

Enhancing the self leads to enhancing your environment, which is all you can hope for in our plane.
>>
>>19092611

I understand that, the Latin definition of passion is 'to suffer'. But my point in previous posts was that God made us to suffer and better ourselves only to strengthen his agenda of control or harnessing of resources and technology. He relied on our advancements to protect himself.
>>
>>19092603
No one is expecting you to move mountains.

Being born into poverty sucks. Undeniable.

That is not to say that a day laborer cannot improve the life of those around him, ESPECIALLY his children. In my humble opinion, the most important role you play in your existence is to improve the world around you. Does that mean you must be the savior of mankind? Absolutely not. Does that mean being a good father or mother? YES. Don't put unrealistic expectations on yourself, it only leads to further hardship. Think of how you can improve yourself, no matter what socioeconomic level you find yourself at, and DO IT.
>>
>>19092550
No I just meant your own existence is nothing to revel in. If you think about it a potential entity doesn't need anything until its existence is realized. You cannot deprive a potential or nonentity so there is no argument that it must come into existence to experience anything positive because that positive experience is predicated and is subordinate to the existence of the thing. Therefore being conscious is not a gift under any circumstances and the seductive illusion is only maintained by an assumed teleology (if I exist it must be for some ultimate purpose to fulfill) and how well preserved the existence is. Creating conscious beings is like lighting a building on fire. Should we celebrate the arsonist because some of his victims were preserved?
>>
>>19092620
I don't really follow what you mean.

If you are asserting that an omnipotent being such as God would need to use our weakness to control us, how can you explain our progress?

Have we not grown stronger? Has our existence not improved? The GOD that you describe would keep us in perpetual hardship akin to our suffering in the past.

Do you deny that we currently live in the highest degree of social prosperity known to man? I'm not sure why a God as controlling as you describe would even permit us to discuss this topic over the internet, which in it of itself seems to refute the idea that God is trying to control us against harnessing our resources.
>>
>>19092629
no offense, but what you are saying seems incoherent from my perspective. Excuse my ignorance but could you clarify what you mean?
>>
>>19092638
the analogy is basically that the victim inside the burning building wants to be removed from the danger but this is just a form of desire like any other. At any time we only ever want or need and these wants and needs increase in the severity of the hunger they create or else they are ameliorated. And if we can imagine a state where they are fully ameliorated then we have no wants or needs and therefore we've reached what is typically understood as enlightenment. The thing is we cannot overlook the fact that what we're actually speaking of is some sort of cessation of existence, a total death.
>>
>>19092632

I could show you the most beautiful beaches, villages, and well kept technology advanced cities in the world. I could also show you the most desolate, destroyed, poverty stricken ones. I guarantee you the latter is the majority.

It's very easy for you to point out how far we have advanced, while we are still currently devolving in many ways.

What I am getting at is the Annunaki, who our Creators are and the Creator of our human prototype (Adam and Eve) answers to. These Annunaki only want our resources, our gold. When our Creator (probably Yahweh or Jehovah) made us, it was only because he was instructed to create a slave race to farm gold and other minerals for the Annunaki.

This is shown more so in Babylon and Egypt how we were used to farm gold and minerals for the Annunaki.
>>
>>19092657

This is also talked about with Abraham in the Quran. He was the Father of Alchemy, and supposedly found a way to create gold out of rocks and minerals.

The Anunnaki did not like this, because it meant there would be no reason for us to be their slaves and controlled to farm the minerals for them. So they scolded Abraham for this.
>>
>>19088316
God made us as animals, God set the gears in motion, God is only telling us how to live without ego, God's will is for us to be more than human, and to live alongside Him in eternal bliss. If you live by your own animalistic instincts, to eat, to fuck, to hate, to serve yourself, you have no place in Heaven, you will get no reward because you're nothing more than an animal.

To "liberate" yourself, to serve yourself and to live only for yourself and to satisfy your own desires is completely self destructive anyways. Even if there is no heaven, literally all established religions shared this principle: that all these behaviors are not only harmful to others, but to yourself. All these desires are fleeting, you will never be satisfied, you will only want more. You mistake stimulation for happiness, free will for impulse.

God knows that the vast majority of people don't understand this, and that's why there was mandated religious law. Because the vast majority of people are too narrow to understand how horrible these things are.

God clearly isn't omnipotent. If he were we'd all be in Heaven, there would be no Satan. God loves within US, He's both a literal deity and our collective spirit. You forfeit that when you don't let Him into your heart, have faith, and trust Him, live by Him.
>>
>>19092656
Do you really see yourself as a victim in a burning building because you were born into this existence?

I would argue that you are unique in this perspective and that this is quite the hyperbole for our life.

I'm trying my best to be empathetic but you honestly sound like a whiny bitch. What do you expect from existence, perfect bliss? QQ
>>
>>19092672

Yeah well he sure was a dick in the Old Testament. Why couldn't he turn the other cheek when we would make mistakes, rather than smite and murder us? I guess we had to learn the hard way?

This all loving God you speak of only came out in the New Testament, and half of that rhetoric is taken from Buddhism, which many people believe the real Jesus traveled to Tibet for those missing years of his life and learned those ways.
>>
>>19092657
You seem to only view things from your perspective. Have you talked to the poor? The needy? The homeless?

If you have, you would know that they do not belly ache against the Creator for their life. They, like me, are GRATEFUL to be here. So I don't follow your argument.

That is not to say that I disagree with you on some level. Ayyyys have manipulated those WILLING to hurt humanity for their own profit, but that behavior is conducted by (((((Those))))) willing to sacrifice their fellow man for personal gain.
>>
>>19092670
>Annunaki
>Multi dimensional beings
>Create a species to enslave for Gold and minerals over thousands of years
>Incredibly intelligent lifeforms
>Farming a species for gold
>What is logic
>>
File: Christian-Natalism.gif (2MB, 359x253px) Image search: [Google]
Christian-Natalism.gif
2MB, 359x253px
>>19092675
No not in a tangible emotional sense but it follows logically. I mean if its the first noble truth of buddhism there's obviously something to it. But my point is in Christian eschatology its especially true. practically all of humanity gets thrown into a pit of eternal fire by a mercurial cosmic despot. You'd have a hard time finding a more nihilistic idea than that.
>>
>>19092682

You really speak for the billions of people out there who are poor and suffering? You dare to say they are fine and dandy living a life of misery just because "they are happy to be here"? What a ridiculous statement. Considering there are millions upon millions of manual labour slaves, sex slaves, and prisoners out there. You really think all those people, some of whom are literally shackled to dungeon walls or in cages, are happy to be here? You need to wake up to the reality that more people suffer than they are happy and you hippy dippy rhetoric isn't reality.

>>19092684

>What is going off lore
>What is Annunaki need gold for their atmosphere on the homeworld

This isn't something I just made up, that's the story bruther. Look into it.
>>
>>19092694
what he is implying is that if the lore was correct. the entities would be smart enough to produce gold themselves out of anything.
>>
>>19092701

I believe the story goes they had a gold supply from El Dorado. But it was running out. So they came to Earth and created us. Abraham had the right idea, but for some reason, they didn't want him making gold out of thin air. They knew they had enough gold on Earth to last them a few more thousands of years.

They lack the physical prowess we do, although they are very intelligent. So we are needed for the labour. If he is agreeing with me, sorry I misunderstood.
>>
>>19092690
I agree with you entirely that our existence inherently coincides with suffering. You are absolutely right.

My point is that suffering is the mechanism for progression, because even humans today suffer which only prompts further progression, further evolution, towards a greater good. In other words, without suffering, we would stagnate.

As for Hell, I have a vastly different interpretation. In my opinion, Hell does not exist as eternal damnation. The idea of an eternal state is abhorrent to my logical senses. Furthermore, Hell, if you chose to believe in its existence, refers to a complete separation from God.

The notion of Hell existing as fire and brimstone originates from the incredibly creative and disgusting ways humanity has managed to TORTURE ITSELF.

Trust me, there is no worse being in your life to fear than your fellow man, because historically, HUMANS cause the greatest suffering to HUMANS.

Love yourself, love your neighbor, love your environment. You have nothing to fear.
>>
>>19092701
>>19092704

I'm also guessing that the leaders who were sent to Earth use the gold they harvest here to control the homeworld, like they are feeding them as if it were a hungry animal. That is how they stay in control. "We are bringing the gold back, we are your saviours!" So if there was an unlimited amount of gold, there would be no conflict, and they would ultimately lose influence/control of the people in the homeworld.
>>
>>19092705
what are you progressing towards except the elimination of desire?
>>
>>19092679
Jesus lived roughly 500 years after Buddha, Buddhism didn't get to Tibet until 500 AD

Jesus fasted, removed himself from worldly desires. His and Buddha's realizations are natural realizations that come from living without ego. Seriously, try living without ego for a few months and they will seem brilliant. Even hard ego death through drug use will produce the same result. Buddha taught metta, loving kindness towards all humans, the same way Jesus did. This is the natural realization of ego death, that all people are basically the same. the only difference is that Jesus' enlightenment was in the context of his own religion.

The holy spirit that Jesus' spoke of, when the Jews say they see the face of God in all people, the oneness with everything that a Buddhist experiences in meditation, the Sikhs idea of a God that permeates all people, the single unified God that permeates all people in Hinduism, the omnipresent God that lives in everyone in Taoism, etc. Etc. It's all the same God. It's our own collective consciousness, as well as a literal omnipresent being, like how your body is made of trillions of cells and yet all of it is you, and you have a mind separate of your cells. That's what God is. And there's an undeniable love that comes from that spirit.
>>
>>19092694
Here is an idea.

Every human is suffering. Whether you are without a materialistic care in the world or if you are a sex slave.

We, as humans, share this existence as SUFFERING BEINGS. NO ONE IS HAPPY TO BE HERE.

My point is that the point of our existence is to do what is right in your life, no matter where you were placed.

My real point is that the purpose of mankind, represented at an individual level, is to improve yourself, your environment, and those around you.

Every life, every human SUFFERS. That is undeniable.

My point is that you can wallow in self-pity, or you can do what the CREATOR desires.

The purpose of our life is to improve yourself. It's not hard.
>>
>>19092709
Elimination of desire does not encapsulate what I am articulating, and for that miscommunication, I apologize.

Elimination of attachment is the ultimate goal.

In terms of progression, however, you should progress towards improving yourself.

Self-improvement is entirely removed from the elimination of desire. In fact, I would argue that it is counter-productive because you should desire a daily goal.

Your daily goal should be that you become a better person than you were the day before. In ANY respect. Want to become a better son or daughter? A better student? Improve your mental or physical health?

Set a goal and achieve it. THAT is the purpose of our life.
>>
>>19092715

Sorry about not knowing about Tibet, but I still believe he learned some Buddhist philosophies and used them to his advantage. I get all the being one with yourself and the universe lingo, but ultimately man has a really hard time reaching that spiritual level when we are surrounded by materialism. I do try though.

>>19092716

Yes, improve yourself for the Creators agenda. They want us to make nukes, bombs, destructive materials. They want us to fight and kill each other, so we can be kept in control, while giving them the technology they lost long ago (Mars) so they can go conquer the galaxies like they used to. Using crude human tech to bomb planet's, hell, we ourselves even bombed the moon.

Not sure if it's the Annunaki who is still in control, the reptilians, but it sure seems like their ultimate goal is for us to be a war based society and give them the technology they need to rule over us with fear (Cold War) and threaten other solar systems at the same time.
>>
>>19092727

Improving yourself is fine, you can live a life of peace, but no matter what you do you still contribute to their agenda of a war based society.
>>
>>19092723
And I would argue we just keep setting these goals and putting these artificial obstacles in the way because we adhere to the myth of teleology of a permanent human soul. We'd even rather be tormented for eternity than cease to be altogether because we cannot stand the idea of being contingent entities with no ultimate direction.
>>
>>19092730

Because even if you live a life of peace and happiness, you still deny the pain and suffering around us. You are not helping fix the problem, even if you tried, you probably can't. No matter what, we are guilty by association.
>>
>>19092742

Ultimately living a life of peace and finding yourself is fine, but you ignore the reality around you. Buddha sits around meditating all day to seek enlightenment, while not helping out his fellow people as much as he should have. You are simply escaping the reality when you should be trying to fix it, even if you can't. Unless all people around the world start meditating and not working, then it's kind of pointless.
>>
>>19092727
Why give you the ability to question those things, if as you as, we are merely tools towards war, destruction, death?

No, I'm sorry, I don't buy it. Resist evil, resist hurting your fellow man. Not really sure what your opinion our existence is except "to serve evil entities to conquer the galaxy." If you really believe that, what's stopping you from jumping off a bridge?
>>
>>19092766

What's stopping me from jumping off a bridge? When in Rome right? Just like you said, focus on the good but not the bad. The reality still is your purpose is to be monitored and ultimately server their agenda.
>>
>>19092735
You realize that reincarnation appreciates an immortal existence without tying you to a perpetual state of existence right? Like if you improve yourself in this lifetime, whatever you are in the next will benefit?
>>
>>19092766
>>19092773

Also you can question all you want, but you will not always find the answers. The answers you usually do find are set in stone, and cannot be changed. Especially the war based society part.
>>
>>19092773
I just don't understand what you see in this life if you think you are merely some tool for some evil entity.

Do you really think that? Examine your life and I would love for you to point out to me how you've advanced this idea of domination on behalf of these nefarious beings.
>>
>>19092775
Who are you at war with currently?
>>
>>19092776

Simply living and existing on this planet is being apart of that agenda. Because if you do nothing to stop it, you are agreeing with it. Not sure what is so hard to understand here. But you can live your life of peace and enlightenment, you are still turning a blind eye to the reality, thus by proxy agreeing with their agenda.
>>
>>19092774
I'm not sure what you're saying. If I don't consciously experience it then how is it "me"? I certainly don't remember having any previous lives so it might just be academic when all is said and done.
>>
>>19092780

Doing nothing at all is far worse than any war you can endure.
>>
>>19092781
Enlighten me, how do you stop it? You seem to have all the answers.
>>
>>19092785

If you stand at the bottom of a hill and a tank is rolling down toward you, you think you can stop it? Gears in place for many centuries, no matter how rusted they may be, cannot be stopped.
>>
>>19092783
You don't consciously experience many aspects of your existence. Do you monitor ever breath? You are comprised of millions of individual organisms operating independently of your consciousness, yet they are "you."

My point with reincarnation is that the UNIVERSE and GOD remembers what you do and that dictates your current existence. Take heed of my words and apply them to your life lest you be faced with a worse existence than you currently inhabit.
>>
>>19092788
If you truly believe that, lay down and let the tank roll over you.

In other words, what's stopping you from running into traffic if you are such a defeatist cuck
>>
>>19092704
it actually is feasible by breaking down molecules and rearranging them.
Can't see how an atmosphere would run on gold, however. I can't believe that bunk.
>>
>>19088326
>That's like if I had a kid and told him to choose between pain and suffering, rather than guide him away from it or protect him.

Yup.

"God" is supposed to be all powerful, and yet the nigger couldn't come up with a system that didn't have pain, violence, and misery? Sounds more like chump, than any "god".
>>
>>19092789
well once again I would say what of my past existences? If I don't remember them then how will the next one be a continuation of my conscious experience?
>>
>>19092796

You assume I am a defeatist when I am simply a realist. I will enjoy my life and do the best I can for myself and my family, you still have to accept that there's a world outside of your own bubble of "peace and enlightenment" and no matter how much you find spirituality, you are contributing nothing to stop the machine.

Not saying I have any ideas to stop the machine either, so we're in the same boat. Just know your place, no matter how high and mighty you think you are because or your ego, you are nothing just like everyone else.

So check yourself before ya wreck yourself, you're happy you found yourself? Great. But you did nothing and can do nothing to stop the powers that be.
>>
>>19092788
I was too rash in my last comment, look to the LORD and you will be saved. No matter who you are, ask for forgiveness and it is yours.
>>
>>19092803

I guess they need it to protect them or they breathe it in like we do oxygen?
>>
File: cesare-borgia-jesus.jpg (56KB, 440x579px) Image search: [Google]
cesare-borgia-jesus.jpg
56KB, 440x579px
>>19092808

But who is the real God? Certainly not this guy.
>>
>>19092806
Ok, I'll spell it out for you.

Your last life, you do not remember. However, that last life, as with the countless lives before it, culminated in positive or negative experiences based on YOUR decisions.

If you decide to act according to holiness, kindness, and love, then you will be rewarded in the next life.

If you choose negativity, hate, and evil, then you will be punished in the next life.

Remembering your past life is essentially irrelevant at this point, as all that matters is that you do what is right in your life NOW.

If you live a holy life, you will be rewarded. Got it?
>>
>>19092805

Exactly. He used this system to control us. Took the easy way out by using punishment. Maybe his masters did the same to him? Poor guy.
>>
>>19092811
>kindness, and love

Proof?
>>
>>19092807
So if I understand you, we are in agreement partially. We both believe that we should do the bets for ourselves and the one's around us.

That's great.

My point with you being a defeatist is that, if I'm understanding you correctly, living a good life does not change the reality of our existence (which I believe you think is entirely dominated by evil entities which dictate our lives/government/resources). If that is what you are arguing, I must reject entirely. I was basing my assumption that you were a defeatist on the notion that you believe we are helpless to improve anything but ourselves.

Honestly dude, "I contribute nothing to stop the machine?"

Quite the arrogant assumption you make. You don't know what I do or who I influence besides that I am taking the time out of my day to talk to you.

Should I continue? You are making a compelling argument that I'm wasting my time.
>>
Yeshua said to them,
If you fast you will bring sin upon yourselves,
and if you pray you will be condemned,
and if you give to charity you will harm your spirits.
>>
>>19092811
I'm just saying how is that going to be me? Like I don't even know how, if you completely wiped my memory in my earthly life and then I started over with a baby brain what essential "me" would remain. Basically some other asshole is going to have to deal with my karma by the sounds of it.
>>
>>19092810
Jesus? Buddha? Whoever you want to believe in, but the idea of "Treat others as you would like to be treated" is an axiom that is inherently beneficial to mankind and does not need to be attributed to one man.
>>
>>19092820

You have to look at the big picture brother. There are 8 billion people in the world. There are wheels in motion that cannot be stopped. Yes, you may be able to modify or make some parts of the machine better, but ultimately it serves one purpose as a whole. To be a war machine.

Just think of the big picture is all I am saying. I understand you can improve some things, but not all the things, or the main things.
>>
>>19092814
Some things can only be learned through experience. You must try it on your own.

That being said, do I really need to offer proof that loving yourself and your neighbor is a rewarding path in life?
>>
>>19092826
>>19092820

Maybe with technology we can stray away from war, but it looks like it is going to lead us to war more than anything. I guess after it could get better? But many will die before that point in history where we move past war.
>>
>>19092823
"You" as an individual do not keep existing.

But "you" in the sense of your conscious being, does not cease existing.

Consider consciousness a roller coaster you can't get off of. You can influence how bumpy of a ride it will be, but that's about it.
>>
FREE YOURSELVES FROM THE DEMIURGE
>>
>>19092829
>Some things can only be learned through experience.

That's why I doubt your words. Experience.
>>
>>19092826
There is something huge going on, trust me, this is worth a look.

>>19092484
>>
Yeshua said,
Those who do not hate their father and mother
cannot be my students,
and those who do not hate their brothers and sisters
and bear the cross as I do
will not be worthy of me.
>>
>>19092826
What does 8 billion people have to do with it? This is not a war machine, if it was, YOU'D BE AT WAR.

Can you not appreciate the fact that less percentage of humanity is engaged in active warfare with each other than at any point in our existence?

Imagine being born 500 years ago. What do you think your chances would be to operate in the lifestyle you currently operate in?

I'd be willing to wager you've never even been in a fist fight, let alone ever experienced someone trying to kill you. APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT YOU ARE BLESSED TO NOT UNDERGO SUCH STRESSES, UNLIKE 90% OF HUMANITY THROUGHOUT OUR HISTORY.
>>
>>19092837
Okay, I'm trying to remain poignant and not to belittle your comment because the whole argument that you must EXPERIENCE what I am saying is that without EXPERIENCING LIVING A GOOD LIFE you cannot understand the effects it can have on you and others.

Of course you will doubt what I am saying. THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT OF SAYING YOU MUST EXPERIENCE IT FOR YOURSELF. READING MY WORDS WILL LEAVE DOUBT, BUT DOING WHAT I SAY WILL EXPUNGE ANY DOUBT.
>>
>>19092841

You really think there couldn't be another World War situation? lol If anything we may be on the brink of it. That is, unless nothing happens. But you really think it's not possible that you and billions of people couldn't be drafted in an instance?

I appreciate the fact that many people aren't at war, but you still can't take away from the fact that millions of people have been and are. You are still living in a world that is based off war, industrialism, and commerce. All primarily leading back to military and governments, who are and have been in proxy wars for many years. You know how long the USA has been at war? For 238 years of its 240 year existence.

I know war, I seen war first hand as a Cav Scout in the Active Army. Look up the Surge of 2007, and I guarantee you unless you went through something similar or worse, you would not understand how much I mentally and physically comprehend this. Also considering I am 3rd generation military, I don't think you'd understand that how fucked up our country is, how much I still love it.

You can live in your comfy bubble all you want and brag about how we aren't actively at war, but that still doesn't mean we weren't, we could be, or that people are still suffering because of war right now.
>>
>>19092826
Also, you're telling me to look at the big picture? Look at the last 2000 years and tell me a time you'd rather live in? Where your wife wouldn't have a 50% chance of dying in child birth? Where you wouldn't have to have 10 children to ensure at least 3 survived? You are so ignorant of our past that it blinds you of your present fortune.
>>
>>19092835
well as I said it seems academic. I get mind-wiped with every incarnation. Presumably I'll be just as disconnected from my future lives as my past ones. Not that I'm going to go all Allister Crowley or anything.
>>
>>19092841
>>19092856

You don't understand that even from our proxy wars, there's a trickle down effect that puts half of the world in misery and poverty.
>>
>>19092861

That's fine, but still 5+ billion of the people in the world are stuck in poverty, with disease and death. It's the same difference. Just because you and I are fine, doesn't mean a majority of the world is. That's the point you are missing.
>>
>>19092861
>>19092867

The problems we face now may not be as harmful from disease or birth complications, but they are still just as bad to deal with. Now we face issues with hunger, poverty, and lack of proper infrastructure more than ever. To say we still don't have problems that are just as bad as those is not right, considering there's millions more people experiencing them at once, it is just as bad if not worse.

You're comparing apples to oranges my friend.
>>
>>19092867
I would question your 5 billion number for those in poverty.

I've talked to the homeless, the needy, the addicted. None of them are asking for your pity. What good do you do labeling the majority of the world as being "not fine" based on YOUR definition of "being fine."

For the record, I didn't ask for my existence, however blessed it was, and I do not believe that existence is necessarily a gift. That being said, we were BORN WITH A DUTY to improve our reality and with that duty in mind, I shall bring into this world my children so that they can hold the banner of improvement for others and humanity.
>>
>>19092870
Yes, yes, we can all identify problems. My point is we are here to SOLVE THEM and to bring forth a generation that will FURTHER PERFECT our reality.
>>
>>19092879

How about this, compare the average income of let's say, some of the most populated countries in the world to an American income. China, India, Africa, and the others after them. The average income of an Indian family is $1000 USD or so.

So you mean to tell that an average income of American is 50k and an Indian is 1k is not poverty?

>>19092882

I am trying to solve them. Trust me. I have made a wind powered car blueprints and prototype. I have ideas for shaders that can protect crops from direct sunlight during certain hours of the day. But, it is not as easy as I wish it was to make these come to fruition. Due to mass production of certain types of cars not allowed, and water usage restriction laws, along with paying for patents, it is not that easy, sadly.
>>
>>19092889
Okay, I'll try to be as polite as possible.

You understand what purchasing power is right?

Like, a home in the US costs an average of $100,000 while a home in India would cost what, $1,000?

Like really dude, you're not making a compelling case. I TOTALLY BELIEVE POVERTY EXISTS, ESPECIALLY IN THE THIRD WORLD.

But who is to say a lower middle class family making $35k a year TOTAL for 5 people isn't suffering as much as a family in India making $5k a year?

Don't evaluate humans based on salary, look at their suffering.
>>
>>19092889
Also, again no offense, but wind powered car? I won't ask you for these "blueprints" that supposedly exist but you don't seem very credible right now that any of the solutions you listed are within your grasp.
>>
File: windpowered.jpg (4KB, 154x90px) Image search: [Google]
windpowered.jpg
4KB, 154x90px
>>19092892

My point is, they still don't have as much income as we do and on top of that their dollar means less around the world. As for purchasing power and their economy? It's still shit compared to ours. So therefore they are poorer than most people.

>>19092896

Yeah there's a wind powered car a guy built with a turbine in front, but mine is much different. It is more like a hybrid electric car with "fish gills" on the side that take the wind in like turbines would. You get to 45 mph then the turbines take over. Not easy stuff to make and my prototype is far from a full sized vehicle.
>>
>>19092901
Ok, how much does a meal cost in India? How much does a meal cost in the US? How much would a set of clothes cost in India? How much would it cost in the US?

I don't think you understand what I'm saying.
Your point less income = poorer makes 0 sense.

If you made $500 a month, where do you think you'd have a better life, India or the US?

Also, if you have this idea, there is literally nothing stopping you from filing a patent or getting an attorney on retainer to help you to do so. You understand any attorney would jump at the chance to help you revolutionize the auto industry right?
>>
File: Hong-Kong-Apartments-1-edit.jpg (180KB, 728x485px) Image search: [Google]
Hong-Kong-Apartments-1-edit.jpg
180KB, 728x485px
>>19092907

I get what you're saying, it's about the same maybe less for an Indian family to cook at home. But my point still stands, they do not have as nice a life as we do, especially with housing, infrastructure, and other factors. I mean especially infrastructure, they literally shit in the streets... Their standards of living are way lower. Look at China and the average apartment there. Overall, their lives are poorer than ours, but of course they still manage.

There's laws that limit the mass production of electric cars. If that weren't the case, lots would be full of them. Gotta protect that petrol.
>>
>>19092917
Standard of living does not equal happiness. I'm 100% sure you could find people happier than you living with less materialistic wealth. Materialism is not the key to happiness.

Also, what law limits mass production of electric cars???

AND, you said wind power soooo not sure how that's even relevant?
>>
>>19092920

Yes but we should try to help others have a higher standard of living if possible. They do not have the opportunities we do to move past it and are stuck in their countries indefinitely.

My car is an electric/wind powered car. It requires to be charged before reaching a certain MPH to keep it going by the wind turbines located internally.

There are laws that prevent people from selling these cars in large numbers, it's mainly in certain states, but it does restrict them from being sold.

https://archive.is/iEZn2

>In the South, the Georgia Automobile Dealership Association, a trade group representing the interests of automobile franchisees, petitioned the Department of Revenue last August to strip electric car-maker Tesla of its license to sell cars. Proving that no good deed goes unpunished, the association charges that an exemption in state law allows Tesla to sell only 150 cars per year, but Tesla actually sold 173 cars. The Atlanta Journal Constitution recently reported that the General Assembly, which convened January 13, may soon decide Tesla’s fate in the Peach State.

>Rules that ban direct sales risk stifling innovation in automobile marketing as well as the benefits that ensue from new technologies. New competitors like Tesla claim that they can provide a better customer experience through factory-owned dealerships. Established dealers claim that the current system of franchised dealerships will always out-compete a system of manufacturer-owned dealerships. State laws that ban or hinder direct sales by manufacturers prevent manufacturers from trying different business models to find out which one works best for consumers.
>>
>>19092927
Absolutely, we should have a desire to increase every human's standard of living, but more importantly, we should encourage each individual to contribute themselves towards this improvement.

And thank you for the information, did not know certain states limited electric car sales. That being said, look at the commercial success of Tesla.

With the groundwork paved by Tesla, you do not have any reason to not enter into the market with whatever creation you have. You realize Tesla has over $50B invested into it despite these restrictions right?

I don't mean to harp on you, but I'm so sick of hearing people claiming they can change the world but they're being held down by some "restriction"
>>
I hate creation I hate every subatomic particle and the very space time fabric. If I was a perfect God I would not create anything not even through emanations. I would simply meditate on my own completeness, perfection and oneness for all eternity.
>>
>>19092940

Trust me I am working on it. Unfortunately a patent is a bit expensive, and even with a lawyer, I still have production limitations mainly due to budget.

My main focus right now is the crop shaders, since I can make the prototype a bit easier. Ideally it would provide shade and water to crops doing the hottest times of the day, using water pumped mechanism to activate it. I have been discouraged a bit from water usage restriction laws in Arizona and California mainly. You can't use more than a certain amount of water per crop per day, so it is looking like I am going to have to make it mechnical. Unfortunately I have to get back into school which I am this fall, and change my bachelors to Mechanical Engineering to get the full understanding of gears and mechanisms so I can make it not water pumped. So it will take a bit more time.

lol we been talking a while, but I am glad we both have some perspective on each side. Thank you.
>>
>>19092948

I'm excited to go to school just sucks some of my credits might not count... Oh well.
>>
>>19092948
I enjoyed the conversation as well.

As for a coincidence, it seems like your idea for crop shaders is something I read about today in the novel Dune.

I would highly recommend it for its own value, but I really enjoy finding these coincidences.

One of my favorite quotes, whoever said it, is that coincidence is God's way of staying anonymous.

Blessings on all of your pursuits, let us both be a positive change in this world
>>
>>19092955

Holy shit, I forgot about Dune! I got read/watch it and see what they are talking about. It's been so long, maybe that's where I subconsciously got the idea? I just want to fix the droughts that plague me in my home state Texas, and my current state Arizona, as well as California.

Thank you for your blessing, and although we live in this world of evil, I still believe there is a higher power. I just feel like it might be something more than the Annunaki or our Creator. Like, a life force of sorts. Something beyond anything we can comprehend, and I hope we all reach that light one day to escape this darkness.

Thank you my friend, may the light find us someday.
>>
>>19092960

I saw this quote from the cartoon avatar the other day and it stuck with me.

>Even in the material world, you will find that if you look for the light, you can often find it. But if you look for the dark, that is all you will ever see.

Let us seek the light. Sometimes I find it hard, but we must not give up.
>>
>>19092824

This is not Jesus or Buddhas teachings, it is new age faggot garbage and it's harmful.

Masochists use it as an excuse to be sadistic on a daily basis. Think before you speak.
Thread posts: 191
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.