[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: CatHypnosis.jpg (375KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
CatHypnosis.jpg
375KB, 500x498px
Cats control our minds. They look for people who they want to control and then brainwash them into slavery. Cats alter your memories to make you believe that you chose to adopt it, when in reality it was probably just a stray cat who wanted you to be his "owner" so he made you believe that you adopted him.
>>
Their hair has some kind of an organism or nanotechnology that spreads into your food and air that makes you their subject and makes you much much lazier and less motivated.

If you want to escape this slavery (or if you're just not convinced that this all is true), start by getting rid of cat hair going everywhere. Clean your sofas, carpets, brush the cats regularly. Make sure that none gets into your food.

I'm not necessarily saying that cats are evil, this is just their way of living, they don't know any better way, they are animals that just follow their instincts. But I believe it is possible to live in harmony with them if you just make sure that they aren't loading the parasite off into you( Or maybe I'm just saying this cause I'm being hypnotized by them ). Just be careful ok?
>>
File: facepalm.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
this whole fucking board is schizophrenic
>>
>>19088243
Miau meoww
>>
instant sage
>>
>>19088243
you don't own a cat by any chance, do you?
>>
File: every x thread ever.gif (2MB, 350x221px) Image search: [Google]
every x thread ever.gif
2MB, 350x221px
>>
>>19088140
Cats are evil.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suramin
This drug "cures" autism by killing toxoplasmosis, one of the cats many weapons.
>>
>>19088140
Dumbfuck, I'm taking care of a stray cat who always knew not to spray or sharpen its claws and leaves when it got that other business to do. Now hardly comes at all and when it does it heads to the door right after eating. It's thin, its fur is messy, scarred here and there but the matter is tomcats are highly competitive, there are things which matter more to them then food or peace and quiet.

>>19088619
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis
>Toxoplasmosis is usually spread by eating poorly cooked food that contains cysts, exposure to infected cat feces, and from a mother to a child during pregnancy if the mother becomes infected. Rarely the disease may be spread by blood transfusion.
>Up to half of the world's population is infected by toxoplasmosis but have no symptoms.[7] In the United States about 23% are affected[10] and in some areas of the world this is up to 95%.[3]
>Up to half of the world's population is infected by toxoplasmosis but have no symptoms.[7] In the United States about 23% are affected[10] and in some areas of the world this is up to 95%.[3]
>>
File: 1345643730915.png (14KB, 377x377px) Image search: [Google]
1345643730915.png
14KB, 377x377px
Cats rule everything around me cream pet the pussy
>>
This is true if you're affected by taxoplasma Gondii
>>
File: thinking_cat.jpg (22KB, 443x640px) Image search: [Google]
thinking_cat.jpg
22KB, 443x640px
>>19088140
>>
What was their goal in making me hate them?
>>
>>19088619
It cures ASS
>>
theres a reason dogs are a mans best friend
https://discord.gg/mJsApVD
>>
File: 1401742180359.gif (967KB, 490x367px) Image search: [Google]
1401742180359.gif
967KB, 490x367px
>>19089101
>taxoplasma Gondii
>>
>>19089679
actually there's a growing body of evidence to suggest that not only Dogs, but also Cattle may work the same
>>
>>19088140
well this is incorrect ! If that were true there wouldnt be so many strays being killed off in shitty motowns . i knew a guy who would drown kittys like once a week at his trailer park cause there were so many. NOT TRUE GO TO BED
>>
>>19088140
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DH_5YL8AeI
>>
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.