[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 507
Thread images: 114

File: 821097.jpg (54KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
821097.jpg
54KB, 700x525px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19082496
>>
>>19087822
There's no offering or cauldron in that pic.
1/10 altar
>>
>>19087840
are the signs he giving out, are they for me?
>>
File: 1285968184705.jpg (42KB, 320x304px) Image search: [Google]
1285968184705.jpg
42KB, 320x304px
>Someone wants a trade
>they say they'll do yours
>do their reading
>they disappear before doing your reading

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>19087887
I wouldn't do that to you anon. Let's tradde and I'll go first
>>
File: 1288592046807.jpg (107KB, 619x340px) Image search: [Google]
1288592046807.jpg
107KB, 619x340px
>>19087892

This will be a tough one, you can choose to do either one if the first one is too tough for you.

Cheswick mentioned something about a future stalker Ill have next semester. I want to know why she will begin stalking me? Is there something she likes or obsesses about me? To be pretty honest, I'm a big fat loser who is also a turbo midget. It's hard to get someone to like me much less want to stalk me.

If that one is too hard, can you tell me how my next semester will go? Anything good I should look forward to?

Query?
>>
>>19087900
Is pic related.
>>19087887
What did you expect. They were a Fucking normie tarot poster.
Keep getting a street name figaroa around you or someone close.
>>
>>19087900
The Sun, Five of Swords, Death Reversed

You remind her of someone from her past that she can't get over. Doesn't have to be necessarily romantic interest on her part, could just be an old friend. She'll settle for second best because she can't have the real deal (the actual person). Being around her and you will make her immensely happy.

Does he still want us to be together?
>>
>>19087840
>no scourge
>no chain
> pantacle is some kinda metal
And that's your complaint?
>>
File: 03PR200911[2].jpg (121KB, 752x600px) Image search: [Google]
03PR200911[2].jpg
121KB, 752x600px
>>19087883
>>19087923
>>19087840
>>
>>19087923
>What did you expect. They were a Fucking normie tarot poster.
>Keep getting a street name figaroa around you or someone close.

Yes, that's me

Also, there's a street named Figueroa not too far from where I live in Los Angeles. Real sketchy area, I grew up not too far from there but I avoid that area of LA like the plague.

>>19087942
>You remind her of someone from her past that she can't get over. Doesn't have to be necessarily romantic interest on her part, could just be an old friend. She'll settle for second best because she can't have the real deal (the actual person). Being around her and you will make her immensely happy.

I already dealt with one stalker and that was hell, Cheswick also said she looks like a man so I'll pass on her and just press charges if push comes to shove.

>Does he still want us to be together?

Working on it right now
>>
>>19087840
will I ever have sex with my crush? how are they as a lover?
>>
Why is it always a good time on /div/ when cheswick is posting?
>>
>>19087942
>>19087951

>Knight of Cups, Two of Wands, Seven of Pentacles

Yes but for whatever reason I'm getting the feeling that the time just isn't right between the both of you right now. Both of you are going to need to work on yourselves and your goals first before anything can really take off again. If there's a split going on right now, it's happening for a reason but I see things going better for you and him in the long term. Work on focusing on your dreams and achieving a stable financial future and everything else will fall into place.
>>
>>19087969
Well Cheswick said he's going to date an abuser if I don't do anything so i have no choice but to intervene. Thanks.
>>
>>19087974

What kind of abuser? Physical, junkie or both? Maybe he's meant to go through that relationship as a life lesson and learn to appreciate people like you more? I don't blame you for wanting to intervene as well, good luck.
>>
>>19087979
Cheswick didn't say. I didn't think of it like that.
>>
>>19087996
>Cheswick didn't say. I didn't think of it like that.

Whatever you decide to do, trust your intuition. The biggest troubles in my life have always been from not listening to my intuition and me paying the price for it.
>>
>>19087887
I was working on your reading, had it all typed up, then my phone died... ugh! I'll do it again lol one sec
>>
>>19088092

Ok, still here
>>
>>19088101
Things will go great. You'll feel very comfortable there. Most of your time will be spent at school or at home, studying and doing homework. You come across as someone very diligent, hard working and studious, dedicated to your schoolwork and would prefer to stay in & study as opposed to going out and partying. You may start to feel bored, restless, confined, but keep at it because your hard work will pay off in the end. You will also encounter a dark older man, either someone with dark hair, dark skin, or a dark personality. (Continued)
>>
File: AA9Xpv3.jpg (76KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
AA9Xpv3.jpg
76KB, 800x600px
>>19088201
There will be a surprise of some sort. You'll encounter some one (likely female) with a good heart, an honest, kind, sincere person who will love you and has your best interest in mind. I see you re-vamping your appearance in some way. If its not physical, it can be mental or spiritual, a personal renewal or makeover of some sort, even if its just gaining more confidence. You'll feel like a brand new and better, more attractive person. Smile more. You have a really nice smile. If you decide to go out and have fun sometimes (treat yo'self, you can't be cooped up ALL the time) good things will happen. A warning: Be careful to take it easy and not over work or over burden yourself; I pulled a card for "sickness" which could be a cold or flu...or stress and anxiety... just make sure to eke out some relaxation time if you can. Sleep. Meditate. Eat healthy. Get your vitamin C! I also see travel and water. Weather it's physical travel, like by boat or ferry, or a travel of the mind with the water "element", I'm not sure...I also pulled a card for "success". You are a natural leader. You will be honored and receive accolades. It wont come easy and will require lots of hard work, blood, sweat, and tears, but just believe in yourself and stick with it. Old gives way to new. Growth. Overcoming obstacles. Victory. You will also receive an important letter. The next card I pulled is...well. lol. The sex card. I dont know if you have a lover, but expect to get "lucky" in some way! I also see success after graduation, with future job hunts (I pulled a "Good Luck" card in the career field). Your last two cards speak of celebration! A time of entertainment, happiness, love, and delight, most likely spent with your family, at some place of amusement. You'll have a great time and it will all be worth it.

Best of luck to you.
>>
File: 1496302609512.jpg (81KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496302609512.jpg
81KB, 640x640px
>>19088201
>>19088210

I spend most of my time at home, that's mostly due to laziness and lack of funds from paying mostly rent. Next semester I'm getting Financial Aid which will help out my finances and taking mostly Art classes which should be a breeze but I do plan to start a career in Realty.

I wonder if this honest kind person is the stalker Cheswick mentioned? I do plan on working out more and losing weight to get my confidence back, I'm tired of being a big fat loser now. I plan to travel overseas but I don't have the money yet and it's not scheduled till next year. I'm not really looking for a relationship right now due to being dirt poor and my main priorities are getting out of poverty, even if I have to scratch and claw my way out but sex is always welcomed. Funny enough you mentioned family, they all moved away and I already miss them.

Thank you for your reading, I still have questions about that stalker girl but I guess I'll find out eventually anyways, right?
>>
Trading
>>
File: 225.jpg (30KB, 540x509px) Image search: [Google]
225.jpg
30KB, 540x509px
>>19088250
>Trading

Query?

I want to know if Julissa will pursue me or confess to me eventually or if I'm going to have to be the one to ask her out?
>>
>>19088244
Well im a noob lol you're better with more experienced readers like Stray or Aya but I hoped i helped a little!

>I spend most of my time at home, that's mostly due to laziness and lack of funds
Haha me too!!!

>career in Realty
Great choice, good luck, you will be successful!

>I wonder if this honest kind person is the stalker Cheswick mentioned

Eep! Its possible! Give her a chance :)

>do plan on working out more and losing weight to get my confidence back
You will find success in that endeavor!

>I'm tired of being a big fat loser now
>big fat loser
you are not, shut up lol >:|

>I plan to travel overseas
That will happen!

>not really looking for a relationship right now...but sex is always welcomed

It may be more of a fwb thing, but as the reading said, you may be in for a pleasant "surprise"!

>they all moved away and I already miss them
I see you will all come together in future and have a fun time together :) some sort of family reunion.

And yes, you will find out. Good luck!
>>
File: nbj,ghk.jpg (33KB, 620x341px) Image search: [Google]
nbj,ghk.jpg
33KB, 620x341px
>>19088255
Query: will this year be good for me..socially
>>
>>19088250
>>19088255

I'll trade with you guys. Is L really going to move away, or will he stay? Will we rekindle our flame?
>>
>>19088284
>Query: will this year be good for me..socially

>King of Pentacles, Three of Wands, King of Cups

YES, it won't be easy, you're going to have to work hard and actively look for it. In the end though, your social life will bloom like a resurrected flower coming back to life. If you have any hobbies, try searching online for people in your area who share those hobbies.

>>19088289

Sure, give me a second. I'd like to know if I will get hired soon? I'm seriously considering leaving my current job because they offer so few hours.
>>
>>19088303
Okay one moment i just have to feed my cats
>>
>>19088283
>Eep! Its possible! Give her a chance :)

Always be very careful around stalkers, giving them a chance might make things 1000% worst. I've dealt with a female stalker for 10 years and she made my life a living hell.

>I see you will all come together in future and have a fun time together :) some sort of family reunion.

That's good, my intuition told me even before they left that they will eventually end up moving back, once I get my finances back in order. I wish you good look in your endeavors.
>>
>>19088255
Reversed queen of swords
The chariot
Four of cups
Ten of swords

theres a low chance she will but you can try to pursue her and it would be a success
but your chemistry its not that good, she might accept your feelings but it would be mainly because of obligation and you two don't seem to be a good match based on what the cards have told me.

im assuming you two enjoy each others company because of the four of cups card but you might not even like each other THAT much due to its drawbacks

friends= good match
lovers= eh.

plus with the reversed queen of swords card, everything might seem fine and dandy at first but things would go 0 to 10 once you two get into a relationship

as always, dont take my readings for granted, I dont wanna ruin your potential love life lmao
>>
File: 1375707894512.jpg (2MB, 3000x2173px) Image search: [Google]
1375707894512.jpg
2MB, 3000x2173px
>>19088306
>Okay one moment i just have to feed my cats
>>19088303
>>19088289
Will we rekindle our flame?

>Five of Wands, Nine of Pentacles, Ace of Cups

That depends entirely on you, is that what you truly want? If so, then the Ace of Cups speaks of you making your dreams come true as your outcome. 5 of Wands talks about your current conflict you're having but that will soon pass and the 9 of pentacles speaks about you putting yourself into a position of prominence. Based on the question that means if he leaves or stays, you might need to stay or leave too if you really want this flame rekindled.

>Will L move away?
>Seven of Swords

Yes, that's a pretty self explanatory card but don't fret, the cards above state that it's possible to rekindle the flame if that is what you truly desire in your heart.

>>19088331

Interesting, this is the 2nd time I've asked about her and the QoSwords Reversed has appeared. The other reader mentioned that it would be a great relationship but that I'd have to make the first move because she's too shy to do it herself. Something about Sun and Moon relationship (I'm a Cancer, she's a Leo) and that this relationship would last a long time. Either way, thanks.

I mainly just wanted to know if I'd have to ask her out because I'm generally not the type of guy to ask girls out, mostly get asked out by girls.
>>
>>19088344
Thanks! This sounds correct. Starting yours now
>>
>>19088344
>considering leaving my current job because they offer so few hours

>3 of Swords, 8 of Cups, Death

Wow lol these cards basically seem to be urging you to leave! New beginnings, new beginnings, new beginnings. Three of Swords suggests youre feeling burdened by this job, I believe it represents your confusion about quitting or staying. You must be honest with yourself and think about what it is you really want... Fresh starts. Loss. Separation.

Eight of Cups suggests you are currently feeling unfulfilled, searching for a new start. This card is telling you that yes, you should move on. To find the courage, and experience new beginnings. Your current job offers stability and security, but youre restless and dissatisfied. Only you can decide weather your desire to leave is stronger thsn your desire to stay. Are you willing to set your stability aside in order to find happiness? Abandonment. Changes in lifestyle. Leaving. Personal development. A new experience coming that will require you to leave your comfort zone.

Death. The end. Embrace change. Complete severance between the past and the future. Moving forward. New beginning. Loss. Look forward to your next opportunity.

(Continued)
>>
>>19088449
>will I get hired soon?

>Queen of Cups, Ten of Pentacles, Knight of Wands

Im seeing a yes, and the knight suggests quickly, while the pentacles suggests an increased income. Queen of Cups is about sensitivity and affection. A reminder to stay in touch with your emotions. Maturity. Following your intuition and feelings.

Ten of Pentacles. Financial security and emotional well-being. Support. Close relationships with friends and family. A new connection, perhaps with the assistance of your friends and family (they may help you with your job search).

Knight of Wands: Spontaneity. Shifting positions quickly. Energy. Change. Travel, or a new environment. May happen suddenly. Unexpected challenges that will bring you to understand what it takes to find fulfillment.

Best of luck! Im a noob so take with grain of salt. Really think about pros and cons before you quit. Have stability. Secure a new job first and all that. Thanks for you're reading too!
>>
Trading
Spiritual general over the summer?
>>
Trading
>>
>>19088591
I'll trade. What will happen if I try to text M? Will he move away or stay here?
>>
>>19088591
See and tell my future
>>
>>19088628
I see the text being sent. He receives it and looks perturbed. He already looked upset or stressed before receiving it, so it looks like you catch him at a particularly bad time. The text makes him more upset: he throws his phone against the couch in frustration snd walks away. Looks like him moving away is a greater possibility.

Would I get better net results this month from pressuring him more or less?
>>
>>19088647
Ahh okay.. thx. Starting yours now
>>
>>19088624
jesus brandon still?
>>
Air query
I just want general reading for next 2-3 months. If someone could help that would be awesome.
>>
>>19088742
It's not a romantic relationship, it's a business one. We're both dudes. Does that change your interpretation?
>>
>>19088742
Holy shit I just realized this wasn't a love query lol let me try again (didn't see word "net")
>>
>>19088706
Anyone?
>>
>>19088647
>Would I get better net results this month from pressuring him more?

Seven of Wands, Four of Pents, Queen of Cups

By pressuring him more, you may get better results, just be sure to be nice about it or youll come across as combative and a bully. It may cause great conflict between you two. He will work harder regardless, just remember you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. Focus on the Queen of Cups and her compassion. It isn'tva sign of weakness, but of strength.

>or less?

Four of Wands, Two of Cups, Temperance

If you pressure him less, things will be much better between you two. Four of Wands is of success and victory, so you might see better results either way with the added benefit of a good relationship between you both. Pride. Celebration of a job well done. A goal attained, and a vision being realised

Sorry for vague read, maybe someone else will be better than me! Im tired lol.
>>
Is there anyone who can read my question?

I met a guy months ago and I want yo know his intentions. I'm not sure if I should trust him because a friend of mine told me he was an asshole with women, lies in almost everything and manipulate women. Can you guys tell me something? I would appreciate an asnwer. Thank you!
>>
>>19088950
Check if his name appears on datingpsychos.com's list. If he doesn't, ask your friend how and why they know this about him.
>>
Tarot Readings on offer for the next hour. Specific questions only tonight.
Please give age, gender and any other relevant details, thanks.

In exchange, do some random act of kindness, or if that's too hard, try not to be a bollocks for at least a few hours.
>>
>>19089055
21 Male
how i will be remembered after my death?
>>
>>19089055
Could you do a reading for next 3 months for me?
Female, 22, introvert, good looking.
>>
>>19089073
in what area specifically?
>>
>>19089055
A reading for me, pls. 19/ f

What does he want from me?
>>
>>19089055
Hello,

21 f here

I want to know if the websites I have planned will be profitable for me/ how long it will take for them to be a large source of income.
>>
>>19089055
what does he feel towards me? and what can i do to make him open up to me..?
i'm female 18
>>
>>19089055
Male
Sagittarius

She is a cancer

Does she have any romantic interest in me?
>>
>>19089084
Why would you need it?
>>
>>19089091
I think you're labouring under a false set of assumptions as to how a Tarot reading goes down, at least where I'm coming from.

Perhaps another reader and their style may be more suitable? Good luck in any case.
>>
>>19089055
Male
How do I overcome this apathy and indifference towards life.
>>
>>19089096
okay, thanks anyway.
>>
>>19089085
nothing here suggests anything in any way sexual, but all pointing in a friendly, positive, almost spiritual direction.

without more precision on your part, difficult to say for sure.
>>
>>19089055
Why am I having dreams about my ex all the sudden? We've been broken up for years. 28M
>>
>>19089086
it looks to me as though your ideas are still half-baked and need a lot of study and thought to be in any way efficient. also, you're going to need to learn how to use your head rather than instincts in making the business decision. finally, it's going to take longer and be harder than you expect.
>>
>>19089070
>>19089055
skipped?
>>
>>19089088
looks like you're going to need to be patient and work with what you have rather than trying to change everything, especially another person.

although is a good time to try to move things along gently, be aware that these problems stem from deep-seated emotional issues affecting the relationships. perhaps try and be more positive and supportive and see how things evolve?
>>
>>19089089
mixed feelings, it seems, but likely to be able to be developed into something more with some effort on your part, but also likely to end shortly after.
>>
>>19089103
this is a good time to take up some sort of new activity that gets you involved with others. take a rational view of things, not the lazy nihilism that passes as such. Read Buddha, Marcus Aurelius, Montaigne, and so on. Find someone wise to confide in and do something you know you would enjoy if you were capable of enjoyment - and stick with it. and good luck!
>>
>>19089141
thank you <3
>>
>>19089117
everything points to inner confusion and unresolved issues from the past, escape from reality in general, and indecision faced with the present.

In other words, deep down, you haven't gotten over her, have you?
>>
>>19089055
F
virgo
Anything you can tell me about my love life?
>>
>>19089138
are you suffering from terminal illness?

if yes, seek proper religious and psychological advice.

if not, get over your insecurities like a good lad.
>>
>>19089156
I'm pretty damn over her, desu. Thanks, though.
>>
>>19089125
second question only:

there are some very deep and raw wounds here, and some general feelings of conflict.

not an ideal time to pursue a relationship but the outcome could be positive if you put in sincere effort and also: only as long as you feel that this is (or could be) a genuinely stable realtionship.
>>
>>19089159
insecurities?I just want to know how I will be remembered,just that
>>
>>19089166
Denial much?
>>
>>19089174
why don't you focus on actually living more, living life to its fullest, following an ethical path, knowing you are doing the right thing, and thus worrying less about morbid fantasies involving speculative and unhelpful thoughts?

Read Marcus Aurelius, in other words.
>>
>>19089179
No, it was a civil and clean breakup, and we said everything we needed to say before parting ways. My life actually improved significantly after we broke up.
>>
>>19089166
here's the draw, make your own opinion if you fancy a crack at it.

>Classic 4-card cross spread. Tarot de Marseille. Reading good for 3-4 months.

>Love

Left=You=The Moon; Right=the Question=The Hanged Man; Top= General Climate=The Fool; Bottom=Answer=The Lover.
>>
>>19089181
flip some cards was never so hard
>>
>>19089188
So why dream of her?
>>
>>19089158
yes.

there's a new romance budding there anon.
probably someone you know already, maybe a crush or someone who has a crush on you, maybe even a friend. you need to be rational and use your brain to figure this one out, but it's going to come quickly I guess, though you may need to do some travel or moving (maybe someone you know who's gone away or coming from somewhere else?) or if it's someone in your entourage, taking a little trip together could be good. the relationship should be kept discrete at the beginning, but it should be positive overall.
>>
>>19089201
Thank you very much for a reading. I'm sending you positive vibes.
>>
>>19089055

f
is there anything you can tell me about my love life?
>>
>>19089195
that would be you, but if you must ask, then I am guessing you can add denial to the list as well. I'm sorry you have such troubles, but remember you need to look into your heart in order to reach that of others.
>>
>>19089055
F
Will he love me or K more
>>
>>19089055
Will I be more prosperous in the city or in the town? A 27 year old female.
>>
>>19089210
looks like you're going to have some potential romantic encounters imminently, more so if you go out or travel etc.

problem is you will be faced with indecision, which gent to choose, or whether to go with this guy or not, that sort of thing.

so despite the positive overall atmosphere, you may let yourself down due to moodiness or emotional issues of your own. this state may last a couple of months, you'll have to work on yourself.
>>
>>19089055
Feme
What does he feel for me now?
>>
>>19089219
This is not looking good I'm afraid, although the possibility of being friends remains.

I would advise getting over this one as a romance to be quite honest with you.
>>
>>19089055
Male
should I give her a chance?
>>
>>19089055
Female,22, taurus
Will the one I love ever love me back?
I will be the best person I can today.
>>
>>19089055
Will i would be able to pay my summer university classes in time?
>>
>>19089055
Are you still reading? A reading for my love life too please, I'm very lonely. I haven't had a boyfriend.
>29 F Scorpio
>>
>>19089187
still serious
>>
>>19089233

i'm already in that state desu

thanks for the reading
>>
>>19089225
town, although you may face some hardships as a result (bad memories with the place, perhaps?), it will still be much better than the city overall.
>>
>>19089055
Where are we headed now
Female 20
>>
>>19089239
you're running from reality here, but the relationship could develop if you take it slowly and be discrete. something new will develop (or you'll get some news) soon, and this will lead to a stable relationship.

but please take a moment to unconfuse yourself a little!
>>
>>19089240
What cards did you pull? :'(
>>
>>19089263
hardships?
>>
>>19089055
25, male

What is the next step i should be focusing on right now?
>>
>>19089244
yes I think so, but only on condition that you think that the relationship is potentially stable in general. Despite all that has happened, and I do believe that that was something quite serious...

Protip: work on your alpha maleness.
>>
>>19089055
F.
What can you tell me about my next lover?
>>
>>19089055
30, M, Leo (hopefully not too late for a reading)
Should I pursue my career or my creativity?
>>
>>19089285
M
Steps up to the plate with a bouquet of flowers
>>
>>19089247
it will be possible, but you need first of all to get over your inner indecisions and conflicts, then you'll need to work on your communication (and that includes seduction) skills, and above all: be rational.
>>
>>19089252
22/male
>>
>>19089252
yes if you manage to persevere and go all-out, you should be able to, you may receive some encouraging news imminently, but whatever happens, you'll have to conquer the indecision about your studies one way or another.
>>
>>19089272

>Classic 4-card cross spread. Tarot de Marseille. Reading good for 3-4 months.

>Love

Left=You=The Hanged Man; Right=the Question=Death; Top= General Climate=The Tower; Bottom=Answer=The Sun.
>>
>>19089283
but she hates alpha male,what do
>>
File: 1334541-bigthumbnail.jpg (118KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
1334541-bigthumbnail.jpg
118KB, 450x337px
>>19089289
It's sad to think that your perfect lover/partner is somewhere out there, and you'll never meet, because they live on the other side of the world or something.
>>
>>19089276
have you had some bad experiences there before>? or is there something about going there which may potentially cause difficulties down the line? that sort of thing. I'm not exactly sure as to what it may be precisely.

In any case, it would seem that trying to escape all your issues by just moving away won't solve them in the mid-term.
>>
>>19089305
you're obviously going to have learn some feminine psychology. what women say and what they want are hardly synonymous.

read up on proper manly attitude stiff, not sleazy PUA crap written by weirdos. and give it your best!
>>
>>19089306
It's sad to think that there's such a thing as a perfect lover when nobody's perfect.
>>
>>19089306

>non-Tarot related.

it's sadder to think they might be living next door to you.

see the Taiwanese graphic novel/cartoon/movie "Turn Left, Turn Right".
>>
>>19089310
Oh yeah, very true.. thank you..
>>
>>19089291
Thank you!
>>
>>19089324
male
leo
how will this summer be like for me?
>>
>>19089320
dont need to be perfect,only 1/2 perfect is good
>>
>>19089333
It doesn't take 2 halves to make a whole; it takes 2 whole people to make a relationship.
>>
>>19089320
Nobody's perfect, sure, but some people are more compatible than others. Guess we'll never know. Some people just "settle" never knowing they could find a wonderful life partner.
>>
>>19089324
>they might be living next door to you

And you'd never know....
>>
>>19089255
good news: things are looking good, on 2 conditions:

the first is to get over your fears and indecisions about relationships; the second will be to get out more often if you're a NEET type, or be able to travel or have a LDR.

But you're going to have to get out there and get looking as well, you know.
>>
>>19089336
cute. but there'nt such a thing as a whole person
>>
>>19089267
global environmental meltdown?

I take it your question relates to relationship:

my answer is pretty much the same as the above: nowhere pleasant: deep resentment, fights and break-ups, a relationship based solely on sexual attraction and unhealthy tendencies etc. Headed for break-up, it would seem, I'm sorry to say.
>>
>>19089346
The accuracy of this is astounding.
>>
>>19089347
how true.

Protip: Read Otto Weininger.
>>
>>19089287
Not a reader but it's obvious that if you're financially stable to a point where you can easily live above your means, you should pursue your creativity since you're the one who's going to be benefitting directly from it whereas your career(unless you're running your own business) is always going to benefit those who are running the company

If you feel you want to accomplish more than making money and having fake relations in a professional environments, put all your energies into your creative pursuits
>>
>>19089055
Should I text him? 26 f
>>
>>19089353
is this sarcasm?

It's very late where I'm at and I'm fading fast so just spitting out the essentials as you can see.

I hope the reading helps in any case.
>>
>>19089347
Not if people don't look into themselves to fix their flaws. Egos can be a bitch to fight, everyone has them; it's a matter of learning to work with it and control it.
>>
hey guys, i did a reading for myself. I asked "how will my summer go?" and I did a celtic cross. Here's the result:

1. The World
2. Strength Reversed
3. (Past) 6 of Pentacles
4. (Future) Page of Pentacles
5. (Top) 10 of Pentacles
6. (Bottom) Queen of Wands Reversed
7. Knight of Swords Reversed
8. The Emperor Reversed
9. The Lovers Reversed
10. The Chariot Reversed

someone want to interpret this for me
>>
>>19089352
we aren't together does that change anything
>>
>>19089055
Just wondering if I'll ever have sex with my best friend again.
23, girl
>>
>>19089278
although this is not a great time to go ahead with your plans, you have the means to make it happen, but you're going to need to get some backing from a person of influence, someone who can guide you or provide you the some references, protips, etc. That way you'll make some positive contacts and the matter will go smoothly.
>>
>>19089361
Not at all it made a lot of sense thank you so much
>>
>>19089285
looks like you're confused about why past relationships have ended, or why you're not meeting any new people at all.

give it some time, things will change, the need to be patient stems from your desire to meet your soulmate more than anything else.
>>
>>19089287
lots of indecision here (the Lover), though things will change soon and matters will become more clear (the Wheel).

it is a good time to start weighing up the pros and cons in any case, but the decision won't be for today or tomorrow.

Change will probably involve relocation of some sort too.

More to the point: start reaching out to trusted advisors and people of experience for help and guidance: references, advice, that sort of thing, all the better to help you make up your mind and prepare yourself.
>>
>>19089372
>backing from a person of influence, someone who can guide you or provide you the some references, protips, etc. >That way you'll make some positive contacts and the matter will go smoothly
Unfortunately, i'm not in any personal position to trust anyone for my own security and my reputation has been badly damaged for years so i don't feel like making contacts
>>
>>19089370
the answer is still don't do it.
>>
>>19089306
It's sad to think that your perfect lover/partner is somewhere out there, but searchign for a person that is not you
>>
>>19089055
What will happen to me if I go public/write the book about R & G? 27 yr old female Scorpio.
>>
>>19089332
good overall, except for romance, I'm sorry.
>>
>>19089055
female//19
Are there other girls we don't know about?
>>
>>19089407
>good overall, except for romance, I'm sorry.
it's okay, can't feel bad for it, since it's something i've never had
>>
>>19089360
this is a weird one:

you're obviously not in a right state of mind, the relationship is based on sex (or that intention), but the general feelings and outcomes are quite positive...

I don't know the ins and outs of the matter, but whatever you do, be rational, please.
>>
>>19089356
>>19089390
Thank you both.
>>
>>19089371
you are hopeful, you want to have the sex and friendship, and indeed it will be possible, but not just yet for there are delays and restrictions, but if you are willing to travel, it will all go well.
>>
>>19089414
holy. all this is true. thank u.
>>
>>19089055
26, female. Will I be successful in my quest to gain their attention? Thanks if you're still reading.
>>
>>19089391
I do wish you'd reach out and seek the help I've repeatedly advised you to seek on numerous occasions now, rather than clog the board with your query each and every time.

In all seriousness: quit now while you're ahead.
>>
>>19089424
That's wonderful. Thank you.
>>
>>19089403
don't do it.

you look only at the immediate satisfaction without considering the legal or moral implications.

plus you're already in no position to go ahead with your plans for the moment in any case.
>>
>>19089409
if you're in a relationship (or considering one) with this guy, take a friendly uncle's advice and just don't do it.
>>
that's all for now folks.

til next time, adieu!
>>
>>19089442
Did you even read cards or just give your opinion? You reply so fast to individual reads I doubt you're shuffling a whole deck of cards, pull cards and interpret them and write a reply in like 1 minute.
>>
>>19089438
>without considering the legal or moral implications

They're both famous, one sexually harassed me. Maybe I should just forget about it and move on, but I wish I could expose those perverts.
>>
>>19089439
Are there other girls tho lol
>>
>>19089445
22 Major Arcana, Marseilles deck.

after some practice, things tend to speed up you know. obviously, as I say, it's getting late and I'm not going to analyse things in depth, just give folks the essentials to their queries.

generally only people who read themselves want to know the details as to deck, spread, draw, interpretation etc.
>>
>>19089448
perhaps I should have specified my reading was for the next few months, that would make more sense. I am sorry for your troubles.
>>
>>19089456
Thank ya. But no you're right, they could sue me for slander .
>>
>>19089456
Thanks for your reading! Good night
>>
Trading
What did he think of what I left him?
>>
>>19089532
Eyebrow raised, curiosity. Face in amusement. No serious emotions, amusement is the most prevalent. He laughs a bit as he looks at something. That's all there is to it: no serious emotions, just amusement.

What is she keeping from me or hoping I won't find out?
>>
>>19089546
Awww not even a hint of affection?
Ahh that sucks
I'll get started on yours
>>
I'm sure I'm supposed to come into a large amount of money. The feeling started about a month ago, and meditation, horoscopes, positive affirmations and whatever else caused it to all just make sense, and I've had plenty of psychic readings (tarot) that have all kept telling me I'm due to come into a fortune. I know what the money's for and I know unless I explain it this sounds so cocky and money hungry and ridiculous, but i need someone to give me a reading and help me figure out when this money is coming. I am struggling so badly right now and I don't think I have much time left to get things off the ground, so I need insight :( anyone please help
>>
i have an audition coming up and i'd like to know if it will go well. i'm really hoping i get this part
>>
>>19089546
VII of cups, page of cups rev, X of cups
I'm getting the feeling that she is hiding some sort of decision that she's going to make. yet I feel that this decision is purely based on the imagination and a lot of wishful thinking she's trying to take it easy way out. Of what I don't know.

If you have questions or want to trade again let me know!
>>
Trading with a good anon, that would give me an in depth reading about a job I took. I will do the same.
>>
Trading
What does he feel for me, exactly?
>>
>>19089580
Starting
My query is the same
>>
>>19089584
IX of wands rev, justice, x of wands
If you're asking about anything romantic then there's nothing here period yet this person feels pretty proud of you at the same time also Tire them out a lot strange do you work with this person or go to school with them? Because the relationship feels completely like work like
>>
>>19089580
>>19089591
Sorry pinged the wrong post
>>
>>19089564
What kind of decision? I can read for you again if you like and can give me a clear answer on my question.
>>
>>19089580
>>19089591
chariot, four of swords, page of coins
He feels you are dominant when you want to be but are often passive in nature. He's still waiting and observing you to see where things go but sees you in a very positive light. .
>>
>>19089546
Do you want a 2nd opinion?
>>
>>19089576
Page of pentacles, v of swords rev, vi of wands rev,
I can tell already that definitely feel like this job that you have now is paying really well it. interesting enough you feel that you are enough or there's a lot of self sabotaging. Which you really shouldn't be doing that since you obviously have a really good work ethic and you know what you're doing. Chin up anon

My query: what's up with RC? How does he feel about me? Any romantic feelings?
>>
>>19089608
Yes. Your query?
>>
>>19089546
Queen of Wands, Five of Coins Reversed, Page of Wands, Five of Swords

I don't think she has done anything particularly negative that would go against both of your relationship with her as in she did not cheat. I think she might has fallen onto a minor depression that is a result of something out of her control happening in her life that is making her want to retreat in a shell of sorts. There could possibly also have been a change in a situation that makes her feel depraved emotionally and spiritually and now she has to do things she's not used to in order to make do with the situation she is in. She needs love and compassion at this time.

Is he going to want to give us another chance any time soon?
>>
>>19089609
Well officially I didn´t start yet, but thanks.

Sorry to tell you, but there are no romantic feelings from him towards you. AT the moment. Life is being rough for him, as I pulled out 3 of swords. Some bad news arrived for him. Also, I pulled out the world reversed and chariot, which signifies a need for control in life. He is overwhelmed with something as he is trying either do various things at once or hold everything together. But you still have a chance with him, but not right now.
>>
>>19089601
Viii of cups rev, III of wands rev, the emperor
Initially I wanted to say at this decision has something to do with money yet it's more of a power and authority kind of decision that she's trying to make. I feel like in a way she's trying to get the upper hand but I'm really shady and dare I say almost illegal way.
I'm not sure if you care about this person but if I were you I would try to advise her against doing this decision just because it's made with conniving motives

My query is I just want to know about the guy who I gave a letter to. He is the same guy you answered in my first query.
I just want to know what this person feels about me if there's any romantic thoughts and motives?
>>
>>19089639
Annoyance, brushing off attempts, shooing away. You'd have to work hard to impress him. It's most likely that it won't work at all. For strategy, I a girl holding up a large inflatable clown. You have to get him to soften up by lowering his defenses, preferably through humor or something light-hearted. Once his defenses are lowered, you can have a real conversation.

>>19089655
He seems charmed and open, but he's not head over heels. He's not committed to you by any stretch of the imagination, but he's very open, and following up your efforts with patient building can lead to a good relationship. I see a boy and a girl walking together holding hands. Nothing serious, just enjoying each other's company. Take things slowly and don't push too hard, or you'll push him away. Press your advantage by letting it press itself.
>>
open query:

has he lost his interest, or am i overreacting?
>>
File: IMG_2842.gif (1MB, 320x289px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2842.gif
1MB, 320x289px
>>19087822
>All those edgy, Wiccan weapons
>>
>>19089055
M

Does she feel the same way, would it work out?
>>
I´m here for an hour. Ask Yes/No Question.
>>
>>19089936

Am I going to have sex with someone new this month? As in with someone whom I've never had sex with before?
>>
>>19089936
no one's answered my question earlier, so i guess i'll ask again. will my upcoming audition go well?
>>
>>19089936

Am I going to get a gf this month?
>>
>>19089936

Will I win "it" this month?
>>
>>19089941
No.
>>19089944
Yes. ;)
>>19089949
No.
>>19089956
Yes.
>>
>>19089936

Am I going to get laid this month?
>>
>>19089984
Yes.
>>
>>19089936

Will I get a new car/used before the end of the year?
>>
>>19089936
will he come to my concert?
>>
>>19089936

Will me and Samantha have a secret relationship?
>>
>>19089936
Will I be alone for the rest of the year?
>>
>>19089936
will he open up to me soon?
>>
>>19089936

Will Elizabeth and I develop a sexual relationship?
>>
>>19089936

Is 2018 going to be the year I own my own home?
>>
>>19089996
Yes.
>>19090001
Yes. I told you before.
>>19090003
Yes.
>>19090007
No.
>>19090009
Yes, but it will be hard. You should pull it out of him, but slowly. Make him comfortable.
>>19090010
No.
>>19090017
Yes. (jealous of you, grab something red in case of an evil eye ;) )
>>
>>19090030
thank you L!
>>
>>19089936
Does my love still love me? Has he met someone else?
>>
>>19089936
Will he move to V?
>>
>>19089936
Will he and I work on our relationship?
>>
>>19089936
Are there (or will there be) other girls?
>>
>>19089936
Will I move back to that state I left last year ever in the future?
>>
>>19089936
Will he respond tomorrow?
>>
>>19089936
Should I follow Jay?
>>
>>19089936
Do we have a future together? (Are they the one)
>>
>>19089936
Are they going to pay for what they have been doing for years?
>>
>>19089936
Would she say yes if I asked her out?
>>
>>19089936
Does my friend think im annoying
>>
>>19089936
Did he mean it when he said he loved me too last night?
>>
>>19090030
second one
hahah yep thank you again
>>
>>19089936
Does he love her more.
>>
>>19089936
am i overreacting?
>>
>>19089936
Should I write the book
>>
>>19089936

Will I get the job at the burger place nearby where I live?
>>
>>19090030
>>19090009
thank you so much :>
>>
>>19090034
Welcome.
>>19090035
Yes, he loves you. No, he didn´t meet someone else.
>>19090041
Yes.
>>19090044
Yes. It´s going to be bumpy, but yes. After a sudden realization of his, after a fight on the phone in his car.
>>19090045
Yes.
>>19090049
Yes.
>>19090050
No.
>>19090051
Yes.
>>19090054
Yes, they are.
>>19090055
No.
>>19090056
Yes.
>>19090059
Yes.
>>19090063
Yes.
>>19090067
No. He´s just confused.
>>19090068
Verily yes.
>>19090071
Yes, but also add the obscure details of it.
>>19090073
No. You will get something better.
>>19090075 >>19090067
Welcome.
>>
>>19089936
What does he think of me
>>
>>19089936
Is he in love with me?
>>
>>19090082
>after a fight on the phone in his car
Yeah, this seems like something that will happen. Seems vague, I know, but it is more relevant than I can explain. Thanks.
>>
>>19089936
Does she have feelings for me that I don't know about?
>>
>>19090082
will i lose my virginity anytime soon?
>>
>>19090082
Are you sure?
Will he respond Saturday then?
>>
>>19089936

Does Julie really love me?
>>
>>19089936

Is anything special going to happen today?
>>
>>19089936
Do i alreadt know my next bf
Will i find someone this summer
>>
>>19090083
Yes/No question, please.
>>19090086
Yes.
>>19090088
Well, I didn´t want to describe what I saw, because, you know, self-fullfilling prophecy and stuff, dfferent reactions and choices on your part aftter knowing stuff. Welcome.
>>19090089
Yes.
>>19090090
Yes.
>>19090095
Yes.
>>19090096
Yes.
>>19090099
Yes.
>>19090101
Yes, you know him. No, you will eye somebody but before you get to know them you end up with the person you know.

8 minutes till I leave
>>
>>19090114
Will this summer be fine....?

Thank you very much.
>>
>>19089936
Would she go to the beach with me if I asked her?
>>
I hope it's a positive response or at least neutral.
>>
>>19090122
Yes.
>>19090125
Double No.
>>19090128
Yes.
>>
>>19089936
Is d interested in having a relationship with me?
>>
>>19090139
Thanks for all of the responses.
>>
>>19090139
Will we be together?
>>
>>19090143
No.
>>19090146
Welcome.
>>19090149
No.

See you all next time.
>>
>>19090151
see you~
>>
>>19089936

Does she love me?
>>
Trading. I have two queries.

I need an update on the job application at a particular place.

And what happened between W and myself today.

I scry, tarot, and books.
>>
>>19090295

Sure, I want a scry on how this potential stalker will look like? Is she white, Asian or hispanic?

>I need an update on the job application at a particular place.

I'll do this one
>>
>>19090295
i'll do the second one

i want to know what this guy thinks of me
>>
>>19090295
Can I get a scry on my relationship with Jay? I'll read for

>what happened between W and myself today

I just need to know your genders and who W is to you (friend co worker lover family etc)
>>
>>19090295
>job application
I see a quill and a document being thrown off a desk. After what seems like a few minutes its picked back up and then a hand writes on the paper before its sent off.

Seems like you were disregarded for another candidate at first because they had a fancier application but they were fibbing a bit for show. Either way, they wont pull through in some regard and be disregarded and youll get a call back atter some time. Good luck.

Id like a scry on my next lovers appearance. Im a girl if that helps.
>>
>>19090306
>>19090311
>>19090316
Okay, I'll start.
>>
>>19090295
>>19090306

>Three of Swords, The Moon, Ten of Cups

Seems like you won't get it at first and you'll be very upset by this news BUT the 10 of Cups speaks of reunification so you might get a call back eventually down the line to get hired at this job, you're just going to have to wait a while.
>>
>>19090316
>I just need to know your genders and who W is to you (friend co worker lover family etc)

I'm a male, and W is a female I just met.
>>
>>19090331
I got what you would expect. Chubby, short, acne. I happened to see an Asian, who might've been FOB. I don't think what I'm writing is a 100% match, it's more like what it indicates. It indicates the person shouldn't come as a surprise, based off your impression, and perhaps part of the reason he/she is okay with doing this is because of something having to do with foreign culture. Can be an immigrant, can be upbringing by immigrants. I do think it's along those lines though.

>>19090318
You're next, since you did the reading first.
>>
>>19090295
Queen of cups
WoF
Seven of wands

Words were said that made the relationship 180 in the other direction. If you were close before you are farther apart now, but if confessions were said it put you two closer together. The female was especially touched in this exchange and is feeling on the defense right now. I would keep pushing at her until her defenses are down all the way. She will give in.

Scry please. Future of me and the guy I like.
>>
>>19090318
I saw a guy who dressed nice. He seemed to part of some urban subculture. I don't necessarily mean hip-hop, mind you, but this guy wears something you'd find in the large cities. I can see he's really passionate about something, some kind of craft but I don't know what. Building something, I happened to see a guitar, but it didn't have to be that necessarily. But something 'cool.'

But as for actually appearance, I see a tall, thin guy. Seemed to be of Spanish ethnicity, with thick but well-shaped eyelashes. He could probably model.

>>19090346
Next.
>>
>>19090346
I see two people holding hands, they both really seemed excited. Then I see them on a date about the town, except they seem bored with each other and don't want to admit it. They want it to work, but there's no real reason for it to. As far as I could see, it ends at that point. I don't think there's enough to glue to together. Not all that much in common.
>>
>>19090295
>>19090311
i got the world and nine of swords cards
umm kinda weird haha
it's like you two kinda felt a familiarity or closeness, maybe like the twin flame thing
but the nine of swords feels like you guys didn't really express that or wasn't that comfortable with each other. like there's a little wall or distance between you
>>
>>19090378
Okay, I'm starting yours.
>>
>>19090378
Five of Wands
Queen of Pentacles
Nine of Wands reversed
Seven of Wands
The Lovers reversed

Actually, these are very good cards for this situation. He seems to be 'on the cusp.' Meaning, he wants to go for it, and is just waiting to feel comfortable enough to approach.

Funnily enough, I don't get much when I ask what he thinks of you in particular, but this is because he can't think straight when around you, so that kind of impression hasn't formed yet. I mean, don't get me wrong, he doesn't like you for shallow reasons for what I see, but not being able to think straight means he doesn't have a clear impression of who you actually are, or anything. He's at the peeking from the corner stage.
>>
Trading right now.
>>
>>19089936
Does he like me?
>>
>>19090407
What's up?
>>
>>19090393
oh thank you <3
>>
>>19090370
Thanks. We're close though as friends and have plenty in common. It might be something else?
>>
>>19090426
An old friend who I had a fallout with wants to come back into my life. Should I let him his name is Dylan.

query?
>>
File: escupi.jpg (65KB, 857x483px) Image search: [Google]
escupi.jpg
65KB, 857x483px
Anyone here can help me interpret a dream?
>>
Trading for scry
Which of my online friends will I meet in person if any?
>>
>>19090332
I'm working on yours now
>>
Trading. What does he feel about me?
>>
File: 1496093015423.jpg (823KB, 2000x1336px) Image search: [Google]
1496093015423.jpg
823KB, 2000x1336px
>>19090332
>10 of cups, 5 of cups, king and queen of cups

Well this was a weird spread. Seems like you two are very compatible, almost perfect for eachother. Perfect match. Twins. Almost like the universe wanted you to meet. You are both very similar, maybe very emotional, both looking for love or hopeless romantics. Be cautious and in control of your emotions, dont let all this water sweep you away. Tsunamis. Floods. Rain storms. Emotions can also get out of control. Excessive love to extreme anger. Control your emotions, don't let them control you.

On the surface, your similarities may seem wonderful. You may find that you have a lot in common. Emotionally, spiritually. Similar interests or hobbies or goals or dreams, etc. Very sexual undertones too with all this water. However you may find later on that you are TOO similar, and without some sort of balance, that can cause problems. Like the saying, opposites attract.

10 of cups is saying this is a perfect union, but there's some sort of block. A wall. A sadness. Something is in the way right now, keeping you apart...but there is hope. Don't be discouraged. It just seems that you need to go slow, be patient, and in time you will get where you wish to be with her, if you so choose. Just not right now. Maybe one of you recently broke up, or was badly hurt in the past. I dunno. There's some sort of hurt or loss or pain here, underneath this seemingly beautiful and perfect picture. But I believe it can be resolved in the future. You can count on 10 of Cups.
>>
>>19090442
Maybe some general compatibility issues, getting into a relationship. Sometimes the transition is weird.

>>19090513
I'll start yours.
>>
>>19090443
From my life experiences: don't

I won't go into details unless you wanna learn the hard way but consider this:
>it's the same as getting back with an ex, it is proof you didn't get your lesson the first time and they're just getting back in your life to fuck you up even more than last time in an even mor insidious way
You've been warned
>>
>>19090316
>>19090513
>>19090518
I see a guy I immediately recognized as Jay. He was talking to someone, and he was getting on in some negotiations, but was trying to hide an inner discomfort and angst, and not well. I see the same face, with a woman beside him. He tells her it's about something else, but he just doesn't get along. I think issues you two have with interaction, whether it be pet peeves or some insecurity of his, is starting to grate on him. I think if you ask around this, you might be able to talk it out and fix this. It just seems like something he's bottled up.
>>
Trading.

An ex has texted me out of the blue today. What chaos does she come baring?
>>
>>19090453
Still here?
>>
>>19090576
The Lovers
three of wands
Six of swords

She cant move on from you, wants to rekindle the love and wants to fug you. She sees a future between you two that is bright and full of love. Question is, do you see it too?

Who is my next man?
>>
>>19090537
Oh wow thank you this makes a lot, a LOT of sense. If you don't mind me asking, what did the people (Jay and woman) look like?
>>
>>19090576
Behind the girl, I see a shattered framed picture. There are used tissues on the furniture, indicating crying. This one is self-explanatory, right? She's an emotional mess right now and unstable, likely reaching out to you as an anchor of sorts.

I scried what was going through her head when she texted you. I saw a girl hugging a man, then crying into his chest, then beating on his chest while crying violently.

Good fucking luck, lad.

I tried the work again, and I want to know if it will work this time or it has to be scrapped again and remade again.
>>
>>19090537
>issues you two have with interaction is starting to grate on him

Am I doing something that bothers him?

>if you ask around this, you might be able to talk it out and fix this. It just seems like something he's bottled up.

I am confused about this?
>>
>>19090600
Can we trade? Do you have a query?
>>
>>19090594

>do you see it too

No, she's a serial cheater and a liar who keeps coming back to me because no man could measure up to me but she can't overcome her character defects to stay with a good man.

>Who is my next man?

I'm seeing someone who is reading from a handwritten scroll. It feels almost like Santa's List. Seeing a tall glass of water with something mixed into it. Seeing a prize-winning ribbon with an end of the ribbon snipped off for some reason.

He looks like a winner with a big heart and some issues he keeps close to the chest. Seems like a keeper. He's tall. You'll know him when you see him.

>>19090600

I figured something had gone wrong. I suppose coffee is a minimal courtesy.

>tried the work again

Well let's see how it came out this time.

Seeing the end of a hotdog. It teases out playfully, and I keep anticipating a string of mustard. Then I see the mustard, eventually, and realize how long the dog is. Now a symbol: a colon, or perhaps a semicolon? Hard to say, and I think that's the symbol. A hand twisting a dial while watching a screen, feels almost playful at this point, like an old sci-fi movie, the fun kind. Seeing a wrench latch onto a pipe. Now seeing a network of pipes and a gap form, but it isn't leaky.

This time I think you've got it. I don't know what it is, but you've gotten it.
>>
>>19090576
>>19090576
Black and white scene. I see a heart napkin on a table. It has so many creases after it's previous crumpled state but it's as flat as it can be now.

If she held any anger to you before it is gone now and her feelings of tenderness have persisted even throughout the anger although it was hard to see through her furried glasses. I think she is looking for some romance back in her life and thinks she can rely on you for it. I didn't see any particular or specific man at the table, so she's just throwing it out there because she's looking for someone, anyone. Be careful anon.

My query is, what is going to happen with me and K?
>>
Hello readers, I hope you have the time to answer my query.
Next week I will go on a journey.
My question is: will I be able to find friendship and find myself as well on this journey?
>>
>>19090694

>Be careful anon

So it is.

>with me and K?

Seeing an arrow buried in the dirt that has clearly been fired in an arc. Insect noises and a symbol for vhs tape becomes a razor blade. Static on a screen becomes a nuclear symbol. A bottle of something or other becomes a molotov cocktail.

Induced meltdown and self-destruction for at least one of you. Abort. Abort!
>>
If anyone's around:
What color is my path ahead and how does it change?
Will my seed germinate or be eaten by crows?
Happy to give any info required. Thanks and have a nice day.
>>
>>19090609
Sure. Gender, query, and what kind of query you'd like to read for me.
>>
>>19090729
Not that anon but someone else interested in trading?
>>
>>19090720
Are you reading or just doing trades?
>>
>>19090729
>>19090729
If I could get a scry I would love to know how things are between me and Tj, if we have a good future together, if I make him happy...27 F.

I can read whatever u want, long as you don't mind my newness!
>>
>>19090719

I see a big poket watch; inside of its crystal you can se a little mouse biting the watch's hour hand, the animal's tail is wraped the minute hand; holding both still or at least delaying them.

You will make a friendship but the kind that its not exactly benefitial to yourself. The mouse signifies a vice that will hold some progress that you have in mind. Now, this is not to say that you will not enjoy the company but quite the contraire, just dont hold too tight or you might lose sight of other goals (dont worry, it sounds more serious that what it is)

About finding yourself well, you will sort some things out, slow peace and not a mayor breakthrough but some progress will be reached from te experience.

All in all, the experiencr will be pleasurable but you might feel it was short lived and either want to experience it again or prolong it.

Hope this helps!
>>
>>19091005
Hi I would like a reading if you have the time.

I am wondering how my summer will go, as in I have been working on myself recently and would like some insight in terms of the fruit it will bear and things to watch out for, if any.

Thanks!
>>
>>19091012

Sorry i have a friend comming over and need to clean the house/dress. I hope someone else takes on your query though!
>>
>>19091085
or motivation to not be such a fucking downer would be p great.

i don't know what it is but she's in my thoughts and it sucks. life is a gauntlet that i've met and continue to deal with.. just tired. give me words to work with. i'm losing it.
>>
Trading

who is more appealing me or R to girls in our class?
>>
trading

Where do i belong on the social hierarchy?
>>
Trading.
>>
File: Occult Anatomy.png (2MB, 2192x2680px) Image search: [Google]
Occult Anatomy.png
2MB, 2192x2680px
...Hi /div/, been a while. I used to go by Chakra Alchemist. Long story short my search to find the other chakra alchemist on here, Val, went well. Got to meet her, she's definitely schizophrenic and a bit out there but kind af. She was trying to be an urban nomad, but I think she's since gone to live with family in New Jersey, I don't know since she doesn't have a phone or a social media anything and she doesn't seem to ever answer her email.

Anyway, no promises I'll get everyone, but I just thought ya'll might be interested in some...

Chakra Readings.

Fill out the form below and (please, patiently) wait. Please avoid short and vague answers, and you absolutely must answer the last question or I can't do the reading.

I disappeared last time because you all burnt me out pretty badly, I'll be much gentler on myself this time around and try not to leave anyone hanging...

>Questionnaire
1. First Name Initial, Birth Month, Birth Day, and Astrological Sun Sign (Numerological Identifier)

2. How energetic do you feel daily? (Magenta chakra)

3. Sex/Gender, Sexuality, and opinion of self's sexuality? (Red and Orange Chakra)

4. What is your belief regards your self's abilities and power? (Orange and Yellow Chakra)

5. What do you think about your family and friends, coworkers and acquaintances, and loved ones? (Yellow Chakra)

6. Are you an Introvert or an Extrovert? (Lower Triad)

7. What do you know of Unconditional Love? (Green Chakra)

8. You have a dark side you hide, what do you know of this dark side of yours? (Inner Green Chakra, Bridge)

9. How honest are you with yourself and others? (Blue Chakra)

10. How aware of your thoughts and spoken words, and how they affect you are you? (Indigo Chakra)

11. Do you experience synchronicities or unexplained phenomena in your life? (Violet Chakra)

12. Do you logically or faithfully believe in a higher order of powers? (Upper Triad)

13. A brief question you'd like some insight on.
>>
>>19091152
1. Mari
January 18th
Capricorn

2. Constantly tired

3. Female, only dating men these days, but like women. I like my view on my sexuality. I don't really think about what it means much.

4. I feel sort of lost in that area. I've thought about it, but I don't know what to think.

5. I don't have much of a relationship with my family, and I don't really get too close with my coworkers, but I absolutely love my friends and SO.

6. Introvert

7. I believe it exists and I am capable of it.

8. It's dark. I can let it consume me, but I haven't let it control me in a long time, and I haven't gotten low enough to let it consume me in a long time. I'm not really familiar with it anymore.

9. I try to be as honest as possible. I don't think there's a lot of reasons to lie.

10. Very aware. Being introvert, and in my line of work, I have a lot of time to think on my thoughts and words. I write a lot of stuff down to think about later.

11. All the time.

12. I'm agnostic.

13. I just want to know about my life path. What does the future hold for me in academics and such.
>>
File: God in a Galaxy Shell.gif (882KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
God in a Galaxy Shell.gif
882KB, 500x375px
>>19091152
Oh, and in case anyone is wondering, I don't think Val will be coming back to do chakra readings, she pretty much told me she has no method and that the questionnaire was more a formality to help others understand than herself.

She did fill me in on some interesting concepts I've since really taken to heart. It's a shame she's schizophrenic though, she hides it decently well at first but then it comes out when you even remotely get on a subject of spirituality related to chakras.

Anyways she taught me a lot before we parted ways, mostly because I let her live with me for a few weeks while she sorted out her life before she disappeared from my life when I let her off at the airport.

Living with a schizophrenic person is kind of scary, don't fucking flirt with them when they got nowhere else to go, they get yandere and not in the good ways.

Anyhow. I'm a bit more experienced than I was 6 months ago, I figured I should try again and see if I've gotten any better or not.
>>
>>19091152
1.D.April.08.Aries
2. 5/10
3.Male
4.They are useless,I cant do many usefull things.
5.I want to protect them from harm.
6.Introvert
7.its very painful
8.He's mean and inconsequential, I really do not like to see him many times.
9. 7/10
10. 4/10
11.rarely
12.believe. more faithfully than logically
13. I feel like I lose a lot of special people around me, it's almost as involuntary. I wanted to know why
>>
File: Chakra Spectrum.png (922KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Chakra Spectrum.png
922KB, 1200x630px
>>19091177
M118 Capricorn

Blockage in red ray. The red chakra has to do with sexuality and your feelings about your life situation, specifically if you are safe and sound in your environment or not.

Your red ray is moving slowly, the petals or associated 'vortices' inside the vortex that is the red ray are shut down and not circulating the kundalini forward adequately. This results in basically a drop in energy and typically results in chronic depression if ongoing for too long.

Blockage in Orange Ray, having to do with power over self and others. Your orange ray is mostly blocked which is going to result in you feeling little motivation or desire to effect change upon anything.

Strong Yellow Ray that is trying to stabilize the lower chakras, specifically Orange Ray.

You'll need to work in a cascade order from Yellow Ray down to Red, this work will be done through the Inner Green Ray. A lovely process most refer to as getting to know your shadow self or dark side.

Because your yellow ray is blocked via strained relationships that you judge others through, it won't be healthy enough to begin work on lower chakras until you've come to forgive your family members for whatever it is they do, as well as come to accept your coworkers as equals similarly to your close friends, without the perks of a close friendship.
Basically begin your healing by attempting to find yourself in others behavior you dislike, and to forgive them and yourself for that behavior.

Lower Triad is not too bad.

Kundalini is stuck at red ray, you're struggling with feelings of suicide intermittently, the best solution is to avoid the things that bring up those feelings of powerlessness, hopelessness, pointlessness, and to find a meaning in life in spite of the absence of a clear meaning in life.

Green Ray is primed but not pierced. I highly recommend you attempt to meditate for 10-20 minutes AT LEAST 3 out of the 7 days in a week. At most two plus times daily for 10-20 minutes.
(cont)
>>
>>19091152
1. O, June,7, gemini
2. it varies, sometimes i feel depressed and lethargic, sometimes i just feel "fine"
3. straight male, i have high sex drive i think, sapiosexual
4. im just good at mental work, logical things like programming and math. not very good at social things
5. im not very good in this area as i always feel like an outsider, with my friends, i dont feel connected at all with my family
6. introvert
7. i dont feel unconditional love is a good thing, i dont think it makes sense to love someone who abuses you or someone that harms humanity
8. i do, first of all i always have to hid my "power level" and i think current society is too tolerant of certain lifestyles and attitudes, harmful elemst of society should be isolated and rejected
9. i try to be as honest as possible, i have to moderate myself with people that are not taht close to me
10. i think im pretty aware of my thoughts but not so much of my spoken words, its common that i speak without thinking and i think it has hurted me on social settings
11. no unexplained phenomena on my "meat space" life and never have experienceded a "strong" coincidence
12. logically as i have empirical evidence of higher powers existing, or at least the spiritual world
13. i would like advice on how to change myself into a better person as im carrying lots of baggage fromt the past
>>
I would appreciate if someone gave me a reading.

I had someone I talked on the internet to nearly every day who I considered to be a good friend.
Today, out of the blue, I see that I am blocked by them. I'm slightly upset I won't lie.

The question is: why was I blocked/removed?

Thank you in advance.
>>
Trading

Love reading for summer
>>
>>19090576
The hermit rev, IX of swords rev, IV of wands
She's not doing too well. Like mentally. She's going through a pretty rough patch right now and is pretty depressed and sad and very isolated. so she seeking you out try to relive those good moments that she had with you.
but this is just me getting the feeling out of the spread there was a reason why you left her and why things didn't work out.
>>
>>19091152

1. V Oct 29 Scorpio

2. Drifting between energetic and tired

3. Male, straight, no problems with it

4. I have lots of potential or so I've been told, not sure if I'm wasting it or using it at least some of it with the results showing in the future

5. They deserve better than me

6. A weird ass combination of both

7. It's very difficult to find someone who feels it back

8. I know enough to not want to talk about it

9. So honest it's harmful to my life

10. Very aware, I have become used to it because that's myself, I feel indifferent

11. Yes, synchronicities and other weird shit now and then

12. I'm not sure

13. Talk to me about my future, maybe love future if it's not too much

Thanks
>>
File: Fading Vortex.gif (2MB, 718x404px) Image search: [Google]
Fading Vortex.gif
2MB, 718x404px
>>19091204
In those meditations you should be seeking our your 'shadow self' and all of the painful suppressed memories, emotions, and forgotten experiences you've pushed away deeper into your consciousness into the subconscious. From here as you meet the more disruptive and dark parts of yourself you should meet them with mercy and forgiveness to open the green ray.

Once open, healing of the lower chakras, red through yellow, will commence naturally.

In the face of violent shadow selves, you must ALLOW them to hurt you. Why this is, I don't know entirely but I believe it is necessary as it signifies them hurting themselves. Their violence teaches you your own violence is essentially futile in the pursuit of unity.

The Bridge or portion of the green ray that converts higher and lower energies into their synonymous forms to communicate between the lower chakras (red, orange, yellow) and higher chakras (blue, indigo, violet) is functioning nominally, albeit with some faltering that comes with an imbalanced lower triad.

Blue ray is very powerful, you probably have a subtle but deeply painful life due to the resiliency of this energy center, this is a sign of being an advanced soul, you might want to consider asking your spirit guides or guardian angels, whichever you prefer to call those entities that overlook and aid you in life, to actively begin trying to aid you physically in discovering the right life path for you through synchronicities. Don't fear the recurring numbers on the clock, if you see them you're on the right path regardless what they are, even 6:06 and others triple 6 variants have uses beyond their rebranded evil concepts.

Indigo Ray is somewhat nominal, albeit because it's been passively used and not actively, which is as it should be until the kundalini is raised into the green ray.

(cont)
>>
Trading
What Spirit / Angel /diety can help me get exactly what I want?
>>
>>19091214
Three of Cups, Wheel of Fortune, Moon, Ten of Swords

So a wonderful friendship may be misinterpreted as a budding romance that leads to some awkward feelings and possibly the loss of a friend. It's one of those situations that you really can't blame someone THAT much for it, but I don't blame you at all. With a three of cups type of relationship, that's understandable.

I would like the same reading. I'm female
>>
File: ORBITTING ORBITS.gif (2MB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
ORBITTING ORBITS.gif
2MB, 512x512px
>>19091232
Your indigo ray isn't too active though, a sign of a loss of motivation, the vortices seem to be acting normally though so this inactivity might be in imbalance.

I'll parse it...

You have an association imbalance between orange and indigo ray, because they share the synonymous vibration between the bridge (synonyous chakras are like the next highest note of the same tone, red/blue, orange/indigo, yellow/violet). You also have a yellow ray possession issue against the indigo ray, all that means is you let others opinions of you devise who you are, this is unhealthy as only you can discover yourself.
The orange ray issue appears to be one linked back again to a lack of motivation. The actual root cause appears to be childhood experiences and possibly teenage first sexual encounters (or romantic encounters) that have since slanted and skewed your perceptions of reality, altering how you approach and work with reality.

Definitely work on empowering yourself and not being afraid to offer your views and ideas. Get to know yourself through meditation, you can't contemplate who you are, you must meet yourself and get to know yourself within.

Let's see, Magenta Ray is nominal albeit compensating for the low flow moving through it because of the lower triad's imbalances, this causes it to work harder than it needs to but this isn't out of safety parameters.

Your violet ray is focused intently on your life, your Higher Self is currently programming future occurrences with others in life, this is a good time to try and your highest self to not throw you to the fire to teach you any lessons, and to ask it to be more gentle and kind unless you need a more powerful catalyst to teach you properly.

Your upper triad is nominal, albeit the indigo ray has a few issues with the lower triad that's spawning depression, lack of motivation, and overall a feeling of low energy... (cont)
>>
>>19091152
1. E, August, 31, Virgo
2. Not energetic at all. Don't really have any motivation, and when I do get some, it fades away quickly.
3. Male, Bi, comfortable with what I like.
4. Pretty lost. Don't know what I can do.
5. I'm grateful for my parents. Don't have much friends. Don't have any SO.
6. Introvert
7. I would like to provide it.
8. I think about it a lot, and do try to improve it, but lack the motivation
9. I try to be as honest as possible.
10. Pretty aware. It takes longer to put my thoughts into spoken words, but I do try to be as eloquent as possible. I'm a lot better at communicating online as the result.
11. I don't think so. Maybe very rarely.
12. I believe in higher powers, but I don't know what they are.
13. Please tell me about my future love life, and how can I improve myself it you don't mind a second one.
>>
File: file.png (73KB, 740x520px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
73KB, 740x520px
>>19091152
Thank you so much for doing these!

>1. First Name Initial, Birth Month, Birth Day, and Astrological Sun Sign (Numerological Identifier)
B, June, 15, Gemini?

>2. How energetic do you feel daily? (Magenta chakra)
Physically? somewhat if I exercise. But 90% not at all. non-physically? very energetic, mostly negative. But I'm trying to ride on the hope.

>3. Sex/Gender, Sexuality, and opinion of self's sexuality? (Red and Orange Chakra)
Male, man, pansexual (not bi, but definitely not totally straight either). I feel exlporing my sexuality has mostly been easy and fulfilling.

>4. What is your belief regards your self's abilities and power? (Orange and Yellow Chakra)
I have an ember within me, waiting to catch alight. Most of what people find confusing about the world is not confusing to me. I see clearly the complex things, but vision is only one aspect of experience.

>5. What do you think about your family and friends, coworkers and acquaintances, and loved ones? (Yellow Chakra)
>family
very different to my parents. I love them but I don't like them and don't get along with them. I resent that my mother tried to raise me as though I was like her, instead of using my potential to be me. I'm different to my older brother in some ways, but we get along a lot better, although we're not very close.
I have no close friends, but a few from my past who are huge inspirations to me. I'm sad that I am not on a similar path to them. My girlfriend is quite different from me but we are very close.

>6. Are you an Introvert or an Extrovert? (Lower Triad)
introvert

>7. What do you know of Unconditional Love? (Green Chakra)
Little. My relationship with my family is non-standard and I have no children, so I have little experience with it. All I know is somewhere, within Me (not B) I have it for this universe.

CONT
>>
File: file.png (70KB, 740x466px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
70KB, 740x466px
>>19091264

>8. You have a dark side you hide, what do you know of this dark side of yours? (Inner Green Chakra, Bridge)
It's almost strange to say it's hiding. It dominates, but I'm quite aware that I don't want that. I'm comfortable with accepting it has its purpose, but it has abused it's peers, so to speak.

>9. How honest are you with yourself and others? (Blue Chakra)
I'm honest with myself, but perhaps not in an autonomous way. self-hatred is sometimes honesty but it isn't necessarily productive spiritually. Being honest with others usually winds up with them telling me my perspective is shit, in one way or another.

>10. How aware of your thoughts and spoken words, and how they affect you are you? (Indigo Chakra)
My spoken words are usually chosen carefully. I feel it is very naive to say i have any significant amount of awareness of how my thoughts affect me. Maybe more than your average person? I constantly try to not assume I'm definitely right.

>11. Do you experience synchronicities or unexplained phenomena in your life? (Violet Chakra)
I have in the past. I hear the universe for about a year now - since an occasion when I listened. I almost feel I won't be ready to listen again until the universe shouts at me again. I do yearn for the day when I can have chatter with the cosmological dialogue.

>12. Do you logically or faithfully believe in a higher order of powers? (Upper Triad)
Powers would be a strange way to put it. I believe, by deduction and experience, that you and I are one and the same. My body is an illusion of compartment, a ship sailing through the seas of spacetime.

>13. A brief question you'd like some insight on.
What color is my path ahead and how does it change?
Will my seed germinate or be eaten by crows?

The image is just because im pasting from onenote, but whatever

Anon please have a nice day
>>
File: ouroborus.png (254KB, 460x275px) Image search: [Google]
ouroborus.png
254KB, 460x275px
>>19091152
1. A.
May1st.
Taurus

2. Feel awful most days but work hard to not let it show, and act optimistic and energetic if people are depending on me until I'm alone and can let loose.

3. Male, straight. Tend to be reserved about it and despite chances for casual sex I prefer to keep it an act between two people who are very close. I view it as the most intimate physical relationship two people can have.

4. I tend to work hard, and prefer to be modest about my abilities and let others decide if they're on par or not, basically let your works and actions do the talking kinda guy.

5. I've been pretty isolated from influences like that but I understand they have their reasons and own lives going on too, so I've gotten used to living in a shell like this.

6. Introvert

7. It's a lot harder in practice than it is in theory, but it's definitely worth keeping around if you can manage it. Much easier to feel towards others than to receive it.

8. I've learned to manage it and be a better person for it all, but my escapism methods for keeping in in check aren't the best either.

9. I try to be as honest as I can with myself. With others; if I trust them full disclosure, if not sometimes a lie is less harmful than the truth. I'll lie often to protect people's feelings or spare them from suffering.

10. I think way too much before I speak or act, almost to a fault. I try to do or say things right the first time or clear up any miscommunications if any occur.

11. Not really sure, but i've been told by others that i've been spot on in predicting events or discerning information about them/events that I shouldn't have really known otherwise, do a little scrying here and there, but not really sure if it's accurate/helpful or not.

12. Agnostic at best, most days I try not to worry about it, but I sometimes try to test it.

13. Do i have the drive and motivation left to make a happy life for myself?
>>
>>19091107
Trading

who is more appealing me or R to girls in our class?
>>
>>19091005
Thank you
>>
File: Black Water Whirlpool.gif (795KB, 507x286px) Image search: [Google]
Black Water Whirlpool.gif
795KB, 507x286px
>>19091261
You can counter these negative 'debuffs' to your conscious self by first...

Allowing yourself 8 hours of sleep for a full week.
Eating less food, or eating less foods laden with grease, sugar, and oil.
Meditating on finding your self and the silent place within yourself to sit within while in your conscious mind to avoid being swayed by emotions.
Don't give people the energy of your anger or disappointment.
Drink more water (preferably a gallon a day to help your energetic system flush your cells with fresh material rather than recycled energy)
Maybe consider taking a leisurely slow and thoughtful walk every other day.
Yoga never hurts (unless you do it wrong), definitely perform yoga stances meant for your spine and hips, it'll help your consciousness stay focused through the low energy levels you're experiencing.

As for your question:
Academics officially through public education is always available unless you're already in defaulted loans from prior debt. However, you have a powerful blue ray and yellow ray, two primary rays being powerful usually signifies an open demeanor towards learning.

Your problem is lacking the knowledge of what you WANT to do in your life. You should search for your life passion and pursue it academically either publicly/officially or through online learning/self learning.

I can't tell you what it is you desire to do as I'm always blocked from such information by YOUR spirit guides. I can however say that you have great potential IF, and ONLY IF you can minimally balance your orange ray to not dissolve any motivation you might feel towards performing things you would rather be doing than whatever time killing ways you already currently are.

Turn off the laptop, eat some fruit, go outside, enjoy nature, meditate and find yourself, you'll find some spiritual guidance, it'll lead you near what you desire to do, it's simply you who must discover and grasp it yourself.

Be conscientious of your thoughts towards others.
>>
File: 1435806777977.jpg (82KB, 648x431px) Image search: [Google]
1435806777977.jpg
82KB, 648x431px
>>19091211
It's a personal matter going on in their life, not entirely related to you per se. Seems more like an onset of personal change, such as a depression or a sense of needing to "tidy up" their life. They may have the feeling things are going poorly and be striving to make drastic changes to see if it improves anything.

Basically they feel as if the soil their plant called life is in right now isn't nourishing or where they want to be so a swift uprooting and leaving behind of the old seemed like the best bet in their mind as I see it.
>>
>>19091152
1. S,September 18, Virgo
2. I'm actually pretty energetic as soon as I wake up it sometimes annoys my roommate.
3. Asexual, but I'ma kisses version so uh sometimes I think that I'm sexually repressed.
4. It's like an on and off switch whenever it's on it's powerful and direct but when it's off its ehhh.
5. I love my friends and my family a lot I would do anything for them. But in some cases especially with my friends I get hurt quite a bit just to help them.
6. Depends on how I feel and how much energy I have at the moment. Really depends on the social battery.
7. I like to think that I'm capable of it. One time I love somebody unconditionally but they ended up hurting me really badly so now I have a harder heart.
8. She is lazy and envious. If she can get away with anything she will do it no matter how bad it is period she's also very greedy materialistically.
9. I'm pretty honest with others unless I'm trying to get on their good side period but with myself I am ridiculously harsh almost to the point of abuse.
10. Sometimes I forget that what I say people take seriously. Also I'm not really good presenter I suck at speaking to large groups of people especially in a professional way.
11. Hell yeah actually two happened today just funny. I'll just randomly think of something and it happens like really quickly.
12. Depends on what these higher powers are if it's politics then uh no thank you. But if it's something spiritual like God and the universe then I fully believe.

I would like to know if there's anything that I need to heal for me to live my best life especially in the romantic and career Department.
>>
>>19091278
You: Page of Swords, Five of Swords
R: Knight of Swords, The World Reversed

This is interesting. The girls in your class actually think they have a better chance with you because R looks like he's unavailable or too hard to get. They think R is slightly better but they have no problem being with you.

What does C feel towards me?
>>
>>19091290
Ah. I see.
Thank you very much, anon. I appreciate it.
>>
>>19091152
>Questionnaire
1. S. 10. 25. Scorpio.

2. Very run down, low energy, depressed after a series of unfortunate events. Always stuck indoors now. Sitting or sleeping a lot. I just sit around online, for hours.

3. Female. I have no sex drive at all right now, no interest. Bisexual. Feminine. Theres one (and only one) guy Im attracted to who I fooled around with, and would still want to be sexual with, but we broke up. I will probably die a virgin.

4. Weak. Very weak. Almost non existent.

5. Only people I love are close family and friends and pets. And one ex bf. Couldnt care less about distant family and friends. Hate the rest of the world.

6. Both.

7. I have felt it at only two times in my life. Love is the only thing I have to give. And I always seem to give it in excess. I understand it. I know what it&apos;s all about. Not many people do.

8. It loves to hate. It loves death gore and violence. Its apathetic. It laughs at others misfortunes. Its crazy. Its selfish. It hasnt a damn care in the world.

9. Too honest. Too open. I need to learn how to shut up and keep things to myself. Im my own worst enemy. My lou mouth has ruined my life and the life of others. I wish I had no tongue to speak, no fingers to type.

10. Very, its almost narrative or poetic. I used to write a lot. I consider myself a story teller. I always let my thoughts flow in text and can go on for hours. Again, not good. Got me into lots of trouble. Lots of unnecessary thoughts jumbled around in there too.

11. All the time. ALL THE TIME. I chalked it up to mental illness however.

12. I believe a stronger power created us maybe perhaps.

13. Why do I constantly ruin my relationships? I found the love of my life and ruined everything. Why do I keep doing this?
>>
File: 1496092087842.jpg (114KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1496092087842.jpg
114KB, 640x427px
will do a few reads/trades for those interested.

just need an alias and your question. Method is scry.
>>
>>19091318
Alias: PaleBlue
Question: Should I seek to get into a stable relationship at this time, or should I just continue to fuck around?
>>
File: 615767-1479167252.png (43KB, 140x140px) Image search: [Google]
615767-1479167252.png
43KB, 140x140px
>>19091318
>my pic
what an honor

A.tack
how i will be remebered after my death?
>>
>>19091193
D408 Aries

I can't properly align with you, probably because of the nature of your answer, you didn't offer any real question as much as a statement, still. I don't need to do a reading to get a 'read' on your last question, it's plain even from outside of your energetic system.

You are shut down and self-perpetuating your misery, the universe is an indifferent dick like that but simply put, you are responsible for all those special people you've lost with some exceptions it seems. It would appear some of them were planned loses, and others were consequences of your own behavior.

You are shut off from me, not letting me read your individual centers, but from what I can gaze from my position...

Your entire lower triad is shut down, your kundalini is down to above the magenta ray, you're heavily suicidal and constantly on edge about whether to leave or not, little things put you off, big things make you numb, life events blur by, you're lost.

This is all well, it's all planned, you've got a pretty strong triad of primary rays, the red, yellow, and blue rays are all partially crystallized from a previous life, the difficulties in this life partially stem from your not yet having experienced a spiritual event that deeply and profoundly touched you. Though you've had one already it's too young for it to have been put to meaningful use, however, it sits with the potential to jumpstart your spiritual journey.

You should consider this, my friendly hurting anon. Love isn't hurtful, it's our opinions of it that hurt us. Love is infinite and everywhere, it's in the air and the sky and the land, it's the spirit of nature, the force that creates and destroys. When you close your heart to this source energy, Love, you close yourself to your true self, this causes entropy. This is a natural occurrence early in a life incarnation and is supposed to lead to a critical point that spawns a spiritual experience to manifest.

You're nearing that point.
>>
>>19091263
To touch on a few things
>7. I would like to provide it.
I would like to unconditionally love someone, and perhaps I do for my parents, but I don't know if I am really capable of it.

>9. I try to be as honest as possible.
I'm pretty honest with myself and my feelings, but sometimes I get too honest with other people and it comes back to bite me in the ass. Especially when it concerns feelings.

>10. Pretty aware. It takes longer to put my thoughts into spoken words, but I do try to be as eloquent as possible. I'm a lot better at communicating online as the result.
However, sometimes I get fixated on a thought and just have to say it, which then comes back and hurt me. Ties in a bit with 9. I also find myself to revisit my thoughts and things I've said a lot.
>>
File: 14705548423.jpg (5KB, 212x249px) Image search: [Google]
14705548423.jpg
5KB, 212x249px
>>19091318
sadpengu
Is he going to want to be with me again?
>>
>>19091318
Cat
Could i get a scry about my career?
biggest concern right now is that in about a year im going to try to go for a masters.
im concerned about getting funding ang getting into the best university possible
>>
File: 1494652483884.jpg (45KB, 620x297px) Image search: [Google]
1494652483884.jpg
45KB, 620x297px
>>19091152

>Questionnaire
1.T, March 04
2. Not particularly a go getter. Anything that I get into I get into completely. I won't stop until it's done
3. Male, straight, incredibly strong desire but very incapable of expressing it and it seems to disappear most of the time around people
My intuition is incredible. I physically feel others moods. Near instantly know someone's negative intentions. Have difficulty picking up positive intent in others
5. What do you think about your family and friends, coworkers and acquaintances, and loved ones? (Yellow Chakra)
My siblings are damaged but all right people. My parents are both narcissists and I believe my father is bipolar if not psychopathic. One friend, good dude. Don't really Care for coworkers, but I was surrounded by cunts. Will help strangers.
6. Introvert, but outgoing for activities. Not big on going to parties and the like but will jump at the chance of something new.
7. I question my capacity to feel love, let alone know what that looks like.
8.Blood lust -- anything that offends me it NEEDS for them to pay for it, untrusting, self centered, lacking in compassion but understands necessity and has capacity for empathy. Treats all kindness with suspicious. Severs emotion for anyone who crosses the line.
9. Stupidly honest with others. I'd like to think I'm normally honest with myself but I'm probably not most of the time.
10. How aware of your thoughts and spoken words, and how they affect you are you? (Indigo Chakra)
I'm aware of them but I don't filter too well. My emotions are muddied but I'm able to dissect what is going through my head with relative ease.
11. Yes. Lots of deja Vu. Feeling like an impulse to do certain things that lead me to or away from situations I couldn't know about.
12. Not particularly. I've seen some things and am wondering. Too much weird.
13. How do I integrate my shadow and bring about my actualized self? I think those archetypes have been trying to communicate with me.
>>
>>19091318
>>19091239

Pls
What is your query?
>>
>>19091204
>>19091232
>>19091261
>>19091287
Jesus, this is hyper detailed. Give me awhile to read this and let it process and I'll leave some feedback.
>>
>>19091152
>1. First Name Initial, Birth Month, Birth Day, and Astrological Sun Sign
C, 7, 27, 12th house Leo
>2. How energetic do you feel daily? (Magenta chakra)
Normal
>3. Sex/Gender, Sexuality, and opinion of self's sexuality? (Red and Orange Chakra)
M, hetero, don't care
>4. What is your belief regards your self's abilities and power? (Orange and Yellow Chakra)
As of lately, i just realized how much for the past 10 years how much of a huge conspiracy has been going on in my back and it really fucked almost all aspects of my life... Kinda hopeless right now
>5. What do you think about your family and friends, coworkers and acquaintances, and loved ones? (Yellow Chakra)
I have all the rights to claim I'm officially misanthrope, i've done so much just to realize how much i've been taken advantage of and been fucked over countless times
>6. Are you an Introvert or an Extrovert? (Lower Triad)
Introvert
>7. What do you know of Unconditional Love? (Green Chakra)
It's bullshit, everyone i've got to know is fucking fake
>8. You have a dark side you hide, what do you know of this dark side of yours? (Inner Green Chakra, Bridge)
My non comformism
>9. How honest are you with yourself and others? (Blue Chakra)
I had a tendency to overestimate myself at times but lately i just feel way too honest
>10. How aware of your thoughts and spoken words, and how they affect you are you? (Indigo Chakra)
Pretty aware, neutral unless i realize stuff that really pisses me the fuck off
>11. Do you experience synchronicities or unexplained phenomena in your life? (Violet Chakra)
I've had here and there
>12. Do you logically or faithfully believe in a higher order of powers? (Upper Triad)
Yes i do but lately i've been really questioning the point of everything
>13. A brief question you'd like some insight on.
What the fuck am i supposed to do?
>>
>>19091318
Why would you do that. Leave your dog on tracks to die.
>>
File: 1_japanese_bobtail.jpg (140KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1_japanese_bobtail.jpg
140KB, 1400x1050px
>>19091318
Antares
Something that my future lifemate would like to tell me but would never have courage
>>
File: 1404184582767.jpg (167KB, 600x3031px) Image search: [Google]
1404184582767.jpg
167KB, 600x3031px
>>19091325
Oddly enough the precept of a stable relationship will seem to be less stable than the alternative, when you begin formalizing it and putting rules and precepts on it it'll begin to see suffocating and claustrophobic, like you're trapped with less and less chance for escape if need be.

Basically a student sits in a classroom and as the teacher begins to lecture it's all good when he's messing around, but as soon as he starts to pay attention and take notes, the room seems smaller and the walls appear to be closing in slower and slower. If this continues he'll certainly be crushed by the slowly inwardly moving walls in his mind.
>>
>>19091318
Chris
What the fuck am i supposed to do?
>>
>>19091318
Jill
A reading for my relationship with V? He's the only one I want.
>>
File: tunneling.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tunneling.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>19091193
The important thing for you to know is that your ways of thinking are the problem more so than you yourself, you're beautiful as a soul, lovely and perfect in a paradoxical way like anyone else. You need to move away from everyone else's thoughts of you and search for your own thoughts of yourself. You need to change those thoughts, catch them, don't let yourself destroy yourself one thought at a time.

Every thought begins and ends, and they all come from the same place, you. Discover these thoughts, feel them, sit with them, let them make you angry, sad, lost, confused, but then don't walk away, sit through it and then look for the opposite. Look for the ecstatic emotion behind the anger, look for the happiness lining the sadness, find the Truth when you feel Lost, and discover clarity as the confusion wafts away from you.

Your mind is a waterfront shore. The wind is your thoughts, the water is your emotions. As the wind stirs the water grows uneasy. You must find a way to still your thoughts and let the emotions ripple out and settle before you can see through them and illuminate the darkness under the surface to reveal the truth of your being.

But, anon, if you do happen to leave us in suicide, please do not beat yourself up over it in the afterlife, you tried the best you could, and sometimes even eternal beings can't handle life as a human. You are doing what you can and you should try to feel joy in that.

Every breath of air can either be a waste in your mind, or a refreshment. How you think and take it is what makes it real or not.
>>
File: Fractally Embedded.png (1MB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Fractally Embedded.png
1MB, 1200x630px
>>19091345
Yeah...I try to provide information, but it's much easier in emails since I don't need to break apart the reading...
I hope you get something out of the reading, if you have further questions or want an 'add-on' or 'additional' reading, just phrase the request in the form of a question~
>>
>>19091332
thank you very much!
>>
>>19091300
Im a girl! You're kissless?? I would kiss u
>>
>>19091361
Betelgeuse is the far superior constellation.
>>19091363
Flip a coin and let it decide your life.
Also try and move away from your inner degeneracy
It would be nice if you became a libertarian.
>>
File: NUKE.gif (1MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
NUKE.gif
1MB, 360x270px
Alright, no more requests please, I won't be able to get anymore than those who've already replied...

If you're all interested, I can provide my Patreon, it's all free, no payment required but it offers an email so I can do this in a more organized fashion.
>>
>>19091385
>Betelgeuse is the far superior constellation.
could be true. but antares holds an importtant emotional meaning for me
>>
File: 1408823040114.jpg (333KB, 1000x731px) Image search: [Google]
1408823040114.jpg
333KB, 1000x731px
>>19091239
A potted plant is sitting on a rather nice looking balcony of a fancy estate type home. the house is gorgeous and full of beautiful and expeinsive things, but this plant is downtrodden and looks ready to give it all up. It's the one things that seems out of place. A gardener is promptly hired for this one simple potted plant, and she goes to town. It seems that shes able to bring it to life again, a complete turnabout. When asked how she did such a thing she simply replies "caring for a plant is all about two things, parenthood and knowledge, the care to love and cherish the plant, and the wisdom to know what's best for it and how to treat it."

Thematically I'd say to look at Deities/entities that embody themes of motherhood, logic, or sentimentality. Basically fertility gods/goddesses, wisdom/logic ones, or ones related to the home or similar projects. The notion here is that a tender touch with a sound logic and plan behind it are the remedy to your troubles as I see it.

My question is silly: going on a business trip to talk to someone for a potential career opportunity in a few days, it could go either way and am curious as to if this is my chance or just a pipe dream.

>>19091359
Honestly, it's probably just laying there m8, though I wish someone would leave this dog to die on the tracks, long overdue if you ask me.
>>
>>19091290
Still reading?
>>
>>19091304
>What does C feel towards me?
7 of cups, kinda ambigious. She/He has a crush but they aren't sure if they completely love you yet.
>>
>>19091318
alias: Red emerald

Where do I fit in the social hierachy? who am I ?
>>
>>19091318

laura
will he and i ever get back together again?
>>
File: 1451337662140.jpg (48KB, 437x471px) Image search: [Google]
1451337662140.jpg
48KB, 437x471px
>>19091327
>my pic
Yeah, it's a good one. Thanks for sharing it, one of my favourites i've saved in my internet days so far.

As the kind of person who help others up, the support who could be there when needed and could dish out some serious problem solving knowhow when needed. A bit of a person that tried a bit too hard sometimes but had a good heart. You'll be leaving behind people who will veiw you as both a teacher and a friend, as well as a couple younger ones that want to be like you when they grow up, someone who was inspirational in their own way without the need for glory or personal hounour.The kind of person who has a lot of stories, and those stories and actions are the things that people most fondly hold onto, your legacy begins with "there was this one time when we..."
Your actions and the lives you've touched will live on in the hearts and minds of those who you mattered to, and it's quite a large group mind you, it's the little interactions we often overlook in life that may make a world of difference to to others.
>>
>>19091318
am I attractive to women? do they want me to approach?

AN
>>
>>19091409
you're reading remind me of a potted plant that I had in my room.I really loved the thing. the funny thing is is that when I got really sick so did the plant. Sadly the plant didn't make it.

> outcome of this trip
Ace of Pentacles 2 of wands, page of swords
Oh my what a nice spread. This is going to go really good for you just make sure to be in real nice charmer and the really good quick thinker.. Other than that prospects looking really good for you. I'm rooting for you!
>>
File: 1470373311372.jpg (119KB, 562x401px) Image search: [Google]
1470373311372.jpg
119KB, 562x401px
>>19091318
Kraker
Do I find love this summer?
>>
>>19091447
you're fucked mate
>>
File: Trippy infinite spiral.gif (2MB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Trippy infinite spiral.gif
2MB, 450x450px
>>19091206
O607 Gemini

Magenta Ray, nominal, no issues.
Red Ray, nominal, minimally balanced with some imbalances from life situation. Sexual energy is low, your sex drive is overactive.

Orange Ray is experiencing overactivations towards sexual energy discharge, and no this doesn't mean you jack off too often, it means you assign sexual energy towards superficial and shallow things too often, prolonged performance in this manner will eventually burn you out and make sex change not for the best.

Your sex drive is not high, it is actually a little under average, you however are yearning for sexual experiences and certain desires enough to be channeling orange ray overactivations. Definitely consider no-fap or easing away from porn or trying more literature porn and less imagery porn.

In fact, I can see porn in your indigo ray in the form of pastel and high saturated contrasted colors, it is backtracking from the indigo ray into yellow ray, a 'possession' of one chakra over another which can change up your entire perception of reality.

In this instance, you are assigning more value to people than is necessary resulting in anxiety and timidness towards new interactions.

ugh headache...

Long story short, you need to harbor a better self opinion of the sexual nature of humanity. There's a passionate emotional side you've been suppressing in lieu of a more physical and high energy side 'just sex'. Your system craves a deep connection over a shallow one.

Your Yellow Ray is blocked by the indigo ray basically, this can be fixed by taking the necessary time (21 days is a good start) to re-associate how you expend energy through thoughts.

Sexual thoughts will activate the orange ray then overactivate it if the sexual desire persists, try to avoid making sexual thoughts into pure physical sex, look for the passionate loving side of sex over the physical prowess side of sex.

Lower Triad is okay, yellow ray would do well if you changed a few mental habits (cont)
>>
>>19091318
Can you scry the person I lose my virginity to.
>the bloodier the better.
>>
>>19091455
With those dubs, yes
>>
>>19091385
>Flip a coin and let it decide your life.
Also try and move away from your inner degeneracy
It would be nice if you became a libertarian.
It would be nice if you would just shut the fuck up with your unquenchable need to always put your grain of salt where it doesn't belong to, fuckface

Tl;dr
Mind your goddamn business and fuck off back to r9k you fucking neurotic cunt
>>
>>19091457
????????
>>
File: Punpun.png (152KB, 555x394px) Image search: [Google]
Punpun.png
152KB, 555x394px
>>19091413
yeah see >>19091318

>>19091335
Not likely, seems that it's beyond the point of wanting to try again, he's got a real jaded feeling to it and seems more frustrated or done with it all that in a warm and recipient-like mood. Basically bennedictions and personal pleasantries are one thing, but actions are another, he may be nice and cordial in interactions, but internally he really doesn't see much point in it. He's kinda done with it all in terms of building anything from it, just a casual friendly relationship is the most he'd be willing to offer at this point at the most.
>>
File: 1492488554330.jpg (326KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492488554330.jpg
326KB, 1280x720px
>>19091318
Can I and should I repair things between us? I'm still hopeful for a relationship.
>>
>>19091385
>Also try and move away from your inner degeneracy

ah the tranny right wing retard is back
>>
>>19091318
Amaya
How does Ronan feel about me?
>>
>>19091385
are u reading ches?
>>
File: tqFmEWO_d.jpg (54KB, 480x540px) Image search: [Google]
tqFmEWO_d.jpg
54KB, 480x540px
>>19091318
Winnie.
I sacrificed everything so T and S could be together. How are things between them?
>>
File: Spiral Rainbow.gif (455KB, 498x482px) Image search: [Google]
Spiral Rainbow.gif
455KB, 498x482px
>>19091206
The mental habits in question are how you respond thought-wise to others you come across. If you're sexualizing every partially attractive women you see, you need to stop and attempt to see their soul over their body. The same goes for if you're doing this to men or having specific responses towards other men like jealousy or envy or inferiority/superiority.

You've pierced the green ray rather deeply, enough to go into those parts of the rabbit hole where paradoxes become known. You struggle with a paradox I struggle with to this day.

The source of creation is both a Lover and a Monster, a Lover/Monster if you will. In the name of love for your own good, an indifferent universe out of 'love' throws lessons at you to teach you how to better love. Whatever divine powers that be made our reality the way it is, I hope our dismay with this manner of usage of humans will be enough to one day change the nature of reality for Earth like worlds.

With that said, because you're so deep in you need to actually step back and move towards the silence and the light, leaving the chaos and darkness you've immersed yourself in during your soul searching.

Don't get lost in the 'trap' of the Inner Green Ray, areas of darkness about yourself so powerful they warp you more than you'll ever be able to change them. Darkness needn't be so closely examined, if you look too deeply, it'll stare right back into you, and you'll be the one changed after all is said and done.

A famous quote goes, and I'm paraphrasing, 'Do well to not become what you seek to destroy, a killer of monsters becomes a monster.'

Don't be afraid to look away from the darkness, the only thing left to find in it after a point is ever deeper layers of misery and suffering and pain and loathing. You DON'T need to look at all of that unless you 'really' want to.

Your views of society reflect this, where you see something wrong in society, you are seeing something wrong in yourself, this is (cont)
>>
File: 1489983368656.jpg (273KB, 2474x1602px) Image search: [Google]
1489983368656.jpg
273KB, 2474x1602px
>>19091336
Funding won't be too much of ann issue however the university may be a bit of a sacrifice in some sense of it in terms of prestige. If you ask me the best way to go about it is to apply several places and take the opportunity most financially beneficial.

In the vision a simple peasant hands a huge coin purse to a beggar on the streets, while several richer looking nobles offer paltry donations or scoff at them. Bascially it seems a modest and more down to earth environment may be better both in terms of sucess and monetary gain. Though it seems you'll certainly be accepted, just got to open up your options and give it a little time.

Out of curiosity what do you hope to get a masters in?

>>19091361
That you should focus more on your personal hygiene and keeping things round the house tidy, but it's really not too bad, they just are a bit of a clean freak and wouldn't want to hurt your feelings with a comment like that since it's really a minor infraction if anything in their mind.
>>
File: 1467698116001.jpg (213KB, 714x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467698116001.jpg
213KB, 714x720px
>>19091318
Lana
Does he still love me?
>>
>>19091510
>>19091336
im still not 100% sure but im leaning towards AI
im Mexican and i was hoping to study in the US where there are lots of universities better than the ones here
>>
>>19091318
What will his reaction be if I follow him?????
Booboo.
>>
File: eBvaat3_d.jpg (88KB, 640x465px) Image search: [Google]
eBvaat3_d.jpg
88KB, 640x465px
>>19091523
Forgot pic:
>>
File: trippy expansion.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
trippy expansion.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>19091206
(cont) basically the number one sign of someone who has peered too far into darkness and become warped, suddenly the world around them is 'warped'. To heal the world you must change your perspective of it, to do this you must change how you view everything, and to do that, you need to control how you think about everything, or at least try to control what and how you think to better create a new configuration of thought processes to more lovingly view the world. As eyes of love in a human body gaze upon the world, your observant view baths all it observes with the same source energy that heals everything, Universal Love.

You need to move away from the darkness if you wish to progress in your spiritual journey with some speed, otherwise your current pace is as always, acceptable, but is it to you?

Let's see. Kundalini has hit green ray a few times but has since dropped down to orange due to the overactivations, it can't get beyond yellow currently unless a specific social interaction temporarily balances it (such as being with a very close friend or Lover).

Your Green Ray Bridge is nominal albeit with fluctuations that I can't parse right now, it's too dark to see. If kundalini were raised green I'd be able to see the cause.

Your Blue Ray is nominal with some overactivations that turn out to be more like testing the waters unconsciously. You'd do well to pay much more attention to what you say.

A good piece of advice with spoken word, everything you say is said not only to the person you speak to, but to yourself as well. Listen to what you tell yourself through speaking to others. You will find your own dialogue is very much your own key to understanding yourself if you have sufficient thought control.

Your indigo ray has some interesting blockages...It's mostly blocked by doubt and denial, where these energies manifest is I think being blocked from me by your guides. I see denial having links to the orange ray (cont)
>>
File: BIRD_4col.jpg (25KB, 439x293px) Image search: [Google]
BIRD_4col.jpg
25KB, 439x293px
>>19091318
how do others see me?

Alias: P
>>
File: Nakamura.Sawa.full.1485401.jpg (850KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Nakamura.Sawa.full.1485401.jpg
850KB, 1920x1080px
>>19091318
Emma
Next bf
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 601x434px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 601x434px
>>19091152
1. Twixie. Not birth name but still my name
April 7th born 0308 am. Aries

2.not mich during day. I get more playful at around 10pm wanting to jump and run around
3.hetrosexual female
4.i have some power. But it feels drained and when i try i het headaches
5, id kill for my love ones. Dont care much about friends or people im not deeply close too.
6. Intro
7.it will last past death
8. Yes. Was a different personality at one point. Made me black out. Hurted myself and others, manipulative cunt.
9. I try to be. But i dont think im honest to myself.
10. I dont even know what emotions im felling. But i have vivid closed eye hallucinations as soon as i close my eyes
11. I dont know what it is but sometimes when i think something. Like a car that was sitting on the road would get windows smashed it would happen a few days later

12.yes but i won't worship them. Ill make offerings and ask for favours. But not pray daily and shite.

13. Am i doing well am I choosing tue right path. Will my mental health regress or will i come powerful and strong
>>
>>19091318
Booze
Can you do a general reading for the coming week?
>>
File: 1493017693701.png (342KB, 480x378px) Image search: [Google]
1493017693701.png
342KB, 480x378px
>>19091452
>you're reading remind me of a potted plant that I had in my room.I really loved the thing. the funny thing is is that when I got really sick so did the plant. Sadly the plant didn't make it.

Going through this now, got lonely one weekend and bought a potted plant on clearance, then went back like a week later and got a second one since everyone needs a friend, they were those reject plants that the store tries to discount before they give up on em and toss em. Trying to bring them back to life now as well, one's doing better but her little sister's not doing so great. Funny how people can get so attached to little plants like that isn't it. Some people even name em and stuff.

Thanks for the read though, means a lot, I needed a little hope right about now.

>>19091363
You're presented with two options really, they mostly concern the mood you go about this in, the oddity is regardless of whaich you choose the actions you take will be the same, namely the situation woun't differ regardless of personal feelings on it. One is to give into the despair of it all, the benefits are that you'll gain a bit of clarity and be very introspective about it all however the loss is that of your mood and motivation for a while, the other is to push past it and keep going on, the inverse of the above situation appears to be the case, your mood will be better and will strangely improve from your normal one, but you'll simply dismiss it all as being over it and just letting it all go.

Basically two hallways that lead to the same room, one red the other blue, (try not to think of the matrix here) the blue one is dark and sad, the red cheerful and motivational, they lead to the same place but you may only take one.
>>
>>19091206
But the cause of these orange ray denial associations with indigo ray are being blocked from me seeing.
Also, your Yellow Ray is being majorly blocked via doubt. I think I can speculate with just this information that your indigo ray is causing an imbalance in orange ray via denial of your power over self and others, and is manifesting further in indigo ray doubt blockages against yellow ray that results in you not viewing others as equal to yourself, this results in you having thoughts that entropy your energy.

You may notice the more judgmental of others you are, the more lethargic you become.

Your indigo ray has a full blockage in parts of it that seem to be compensated for in the bridge, well there's the cause of the fluctuation there, the indigo ray isn't being properly converted as it's energy travels down and intermingles with the lower chakra rays, this lack of vibrational/energetic alignment results in a dominant/recessive occurrence with the indigo ray dominating your orange and yellow rays.

The cause of the indigo blockage itself seems to be based on an inconsistency with the green ray penetration, you need to look for the more sacred aspects of life to unblock your indigo ray, I THINK, I might be completely off as I can't actually read the cause, I'm speculating that you need to allow the universe you hold back from entering you to flow through you in order to properly unblock the indigo ray.

I can't tell if this is a preincarnational occurrence or not, I'm running into defense mechanisms as I parse these regions of your energetic system...

Your auric bodies are rigid, consider sitting under running water or performing an extensive hour long yoga routine 2 out of 7 days of the week.

Your violet ray is quiet, albeit I think it's busy currently, that or I'm low on energy and can't parse it at this time...

Your upper triad is nominal except for the indigo ray, which will resolve itself if you attempt to change the ways you think and react
>>
>>19091561
Thanks, you kinda reflected both extremities i had been pondering
>>
File: 1449980358620.png (97KB, 600x297px) Image search: [Google]
1449980358620.png
97KB, 600x297px
>>19091368
>he's the only one I want.
Limmerent love hurts doesn't it?
What makes him so special? Not being patronizing or anything, just been in that boat before and am curious how you're dealing with it all, shit's difficult m8.

It's honestly not looking to be so good, two people stand separated by a series of buildings one in a tower and the other below, it's like Rapunzel except the guy's in the tower and he's not going near the window. Just a gal looking up towards a blackened hole in the tower where the window sits, waiting for her prince to arrive, but he wants nothing to do with the sun or the outside world right now.

Simple analysis here is that you either have to catch his attention somehow or push him outside his comfort zone a bit or risk waiting around for something that's not likely to happen or have someone else take him away instead. Basically take the initiative and give it you all, even if doesn't work out, at the very least you can take solace in the fact you tried and gave it your all.
>>
File: spiraling hexagons.gif (3MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
spiraling hexagons.gif
3MB, 400x400px
>>19091206
As for your final question, just consider this.

The past is happening now, you can move back to the past in your memory and experience it mostly moment by moment. Once you learn to go back to those memories and view them with a positive attitude instead of the current one usually had, you'll find that many of those 'baggages of past memories' actually contain lessons to be learned from. Once the lesson is found, learned, and distilled by acting it out in daily life, the memory is transformed from one of baggage to one of becoming freed from it's negative hold on you.

The first step to being a better person is to humbly tell yourself that you will be a better person, and then to actively try to make that become so.

It's kind of like moving your arm, you can't will it to move no matter how many words you throw at it or thoughts you think regards it, you need to move it to make your arm move, you need to do it, not think or talk about it but do it.

In the infamous words of that one douchebag, and that one company.

JUST DO ET

But seriously, Anon, you need to stop making excuses for why you're not a better person, and just attempt to be a better person, do it, don't think about it, don't speak about it, actually start doing it. Start small, find the little things that you take for granted, make a note to appreciate them. Make them a source of happiness.

Pillows, bed, couch, kitchen, food, water, electricity, a structure you live in, all things to form a foundation for happiness to exist upon, you can move to this happiness by simply reminding yourself with affirmations that you are well and looked after, and that you do have the ability present inside of you to act out being a better person.

There is no planning needed, only action. Move one foot forward, then the other, and keep doing that until you find yourself somewhere better, and then decide what to do from there...

But the road of life goes on infinitely until the end appears, don't stop.
>>
>>19091318
Pucco
Why does my future wife love me?
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>19091606
>>19091606
>>19091606
>>
File: 1494645401018.jpg (191KB, 750x900px) Image search: [Google]
1494645401018.jpg
191KB, 750x900px
>>19091432
>where do I fit in the social hierarchy?
m8 if you have to ask, i have some bad news :^(

Get a little to caught up in that /r9k/ alpha/beta dichotomy stuff or? :^)

>who am I?
See that's an existential question I can work with that.

You're the kind of person who people, not really take pity on, but see as someone they want to protect or to support. They care for you but also look down on you a bit in a helpful sense. Kind of the person who has a bit of naivete in things, and people appreciate that, but still worry it may get you into trouble or cause you to be hurt someday. The kind of person people often think is a bit immature for their age, but you really mores have your own style of doing things and a way of interacting that puts you a bit out there. Youre moreso eccentric and that's fine but it leads people to wonder if you're gonna make it. Just use that eccentricity of yours to better define your place and get what it is you want from it, use it to be unique and interesting rather than odd or concerning. Basically uniqueness is all good and fine, just try not to over do it.
>>
>>19091482
alias is fatal
>>
>>19091581
Ha, yeah. Everything about him is perfect. Won't go into detail, but I felt like he was "the one". I just wasn't ready. It's a long story. Catch me another time and i'll explain it if you're interested.

>the guy's in the tower and he's not going near the window.
>he wants nothing to do with the sun or the outside world right now.

Yup lol... Right now I can't reach him. But he has other more important matters to attend to right now.

I know what I have to do I'm just too scared I'll fall. So instead of climbing up to his window, I lock myself in my tower far away from him. But at least it's safe.
>>
>>19091588
thanks fo the read
the reading seems to be accurate on some points:

On love i really yearn a connection with someone but i have been unlucky in this aspect, i have rejected some women because i have found them "annoying" (this correlates with my judgemental aspect you mention afterwards), i wish i had someone to cuddle with but i feel that my options are very limited also im not really good at this wooing thing. I dont get people in the first place, women are even weirder.

on the darkness thing is just how i deal with the world, i like to see the news and be informed on whats happening in the world. And it just happens that there are lots of shits going down. I dont see the world improving at all, its like a monster coming to get all of us and you are asking me to just ignore it, i just dont know how to do that.

I find my past experiences extremely difficult in the sense that they have done more damage than good, they disrupted the normal formative process of a person. even if i could get something good out of them i would have prefer for those things to not happen at all.

i try to be a better person but i dont feel in control at all, im always at the mercy of others. currently im at uni and every semester i have to deal with some profesors bs and there is nothing i can do againts them. it seems like the only thing i can do in my life is making it not crash and burn but i can never direct it. i dont feel "free"
>>
>>19091443
Fuck you m8 that was beautiful
>>
File: 1483456182642.jpg (34KB, 570x268px) Image search: [Google]
1483456182642.jpg
34KB, 570x268px
>>19091434
Yeah but only for a short while, if anything it;s gonna be a series of shaky interactions that may break down at any moment, but if you can manage stability or to have things be workable it shouldn't be too troublesome. Just be warry about opening yourself up too fast again, or being unable to communicate your needs and wants this time around, basically set a precedent at the beginning of it this time and things should go fine. Just venture forth cautiously and seek stability rather than just having a relationship again.

>>19091447
Look at the ways in which you give gifts or your propensity to do kind things or try to help, it may be more harmful than you think. Not that it's good to be altruistic or help others out, but make sure you aren;t suffering in the process or giving people the wrong impression. Basically don't let yourself be anyone;s whipping boy or take responsibility for things you shouldn't have to or aren't responsible for. It's a matter of being confident in your abilities and desires and projecting that forward without giving people the wrong idea.

Most important theme here is know your limits and AOR's if it's in your area of responsibility make sure that gets done, if not, it's not your problem, don't stress over it.
>>
File: trippy adventures.gif (3MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
trippy adventures.gif
3MB, 768x432px
>>19091264
Of course! I just want to help people find some spiritual healing.

I usually ask for donations if people really like the readings since I'm a poorfag, but I don't want to piss off anyone or encourage others to do the same if they don't actually need the financial help.

Regardless, I'm glad to be doing them. It feels like the only thing in my life I'm actually good at lol...
>>
>>19091652
Are you still gonna do more. I just posted mine. Was abit late. But i understand if you cant.
>>
>>19091152
Great to see you. I've enjoyed this style of reading that Val has provided for us.

1. M, July 4, Cancer

2. It depends on mental stimulation and amount of sleep. Usually on the lower or neutral side.

3. Straight female, but watch girl on girl stuff sometimes. Not attracted to females irl. Libido on the higher end. Virgin.

4. Lost but with a great belief in self, I'll eventually find a rough tragectory.

5. Would risk my life for family, close friends and ex-boyfriend in a heartbeat. With that being said, they do have their flaws. I distance myself accordingly. I'm the outcast of the bunch.

6. It's difficult to tell due to social anxiety being at play. If I had to guess, introvert with some extrovert qualities.

7. I don't know. Love is a fickle thing, isn't it?

8. What's to know is that there's equal potential for light. Depression and severe social anxiety were a large portion of my past.

9. Might distort the truth if that's what I decide the situation calls for.

10. Pretty well aware I'd hope. I reflect a lot and meditate regularily.

11. There's synchronicities here and there. I take physical note of them and they seem to be a common occurrence over time frames of significance.

12. Logically yet it's anecdotal. There's faith in there too. I was raised Christian, but didn't believe in God, starting from a young age. Rosicrucianism would better reflect my current beliefs. Overall, I've concluded that there must be a higher order of powers.

What academic/career dedication would I find the most personal growth in?
>>
>>19091646
What does AOR mean?
>>
File: pentagram vortex.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pentagram vortex.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>19091227

Magenta Ray is nominal.

Red Ray has some imbalances with orange and yellow ray but overall is minimally balanced.

Orange Ray has some blockages in it.

Yellow Ray has imbalances.

You aren't being totally honest with me, you're holding back information.

Your orange ray is being depleted by your constant lack of consideration for yourself, in this lack of yourself you have an ironic selfish side that you do not seem to want to admit but accept and that drives your self-depreciating mannerisms.

Yes, your selfishness is a looped kind that leads to selfless acts that are in all sense of the word, selfless, without consideration for self.

This is good actually despite also being bad, this is a practice lesson to teach you how to selfless in more appropriate ways eventually.

Ugh, wow. I'm getting a lot of interference with you, you don't seem to be fully over the fence regards what I have to tell you, I feel like I"m being stonewalled because you've already made up your mind about yourself.

This stubborness is an indigo ray imbalance, and in fact your indigo ray has it's influence across most of your energetic system, it seems to be overactivated minimally, results in you having interesting mental experiences, but overall you feel the shallow superficial world is not something to be rubbed off on. You desire something deeper, perhaps a different reality, you may be yearning for experiences from forgotten memories after becoming an incarnate human.

Your overall goal currently is to find peace with yourself through meditating on your shadow self and allowing it to explain itself to you, to interact with you, to hurt you, and to yell at you, to treat you with the neglect you treat it with.

Once you forgive your shadow self for all it does to you and makes you out to be, you will find that there is no darkness worth not forgiving, but only if you truly listen and pay attention to your shadow self. Do not act out what it demands though.
>>
File: 1408619863251.jpg (49KB, 620x778px) Image search: [Google]
1408619863251.jpg
49KB, 620x778px
>>19091638
>It's a long story. Catch me another time and i'll explain it if you're interested.
may just do that one of these days, you know where to find me.

>I know what I have to do I'm just too scared I'll fall. So instead of climbing up to his window, I lock myself in my tower far away from him. But at least it's safe.

that hurt to read anonichi, why giving up so suddenly? Have a song about shutting yourself off from the world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT6u0bE6vTw

>>19091652
>Regardless, I'm glad to be doing them. It feels like the only thing in my life I'm actually good at lol...
You and me both brother, sorry to inject my opinion where it doesn't belong, but read that by accident and hit too close to home, for what it's worth I think you're doing exceptional work and really admire your drive to help others. It's crazy how much detail and attention you put into your work, good stuff m80, good stuff.

>>19091450
Average looking really, however the real strength of attractiveness comes from your personality, basically compensate for not being a person who can just glide by because of their looks and wow em with some substance. Humour is your greatest ally here, if you can make a girl laugh, you're in. Basically don't overthink it and ham it up a bit, it may seem silly at first but you'll be surprised how much tail that'll pull.
>>
>>19091690
not reader but i'd assume area of responsibility
>>
>>19091646
How do I get N back?
>>
File: 1459829624755.jpg (77KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1459829624755.jpg
77KB, 384x384px
>>19091690
Area of Responsibility, my bad.

>>19091644
>fuck you
Hey buddy, Think you got the wrong door leather club's 2 blocks down :^)
Glad it was helpful or at least enjoyable to read though.
>>
File: Radial Interior.gif (2MB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
Radial Interior.gif
2MB, 576x576px
>>19091227
Ugh, I should remind everyone, that last question really does need to be answered with a question otherwise I'm pretty much forcing myself into your system, which can have some bad psychological effects on myself, every reading I do where I need to force myself is a reading I leave with portions of another stained on my energetic system like paint. It takes time to clean my own system after such...

I can't access really anything deeper for you, your green ray status is open and potentiated but not pierced fully, you've scratched the surface but you fled in fear of the power of Love in it's ability to change your life.

Blue ray is nominal as far as I can tell.

Indigo ray needs some work, but I can't really tell what needs to be done, you've got guides blocking me or an energetic defense mechanism/auric body defense mechanism blocking me from seeing any further now that I've viewing the center directly. I can get an idea of it from the associations it has with lower chakras that are available for me to read, but up here, you're blocking me.

You do not seem to want to know, you're a paradox, you require much alone time AND social interaction, you'd do well in most jobs should you apply the proper mindsets and patience.

Violet Ray is completely blocked. I can't get a proper read on the lower and upper triads, the bridge, or the kundalini.

Your love future is always in potentiation towards eventually finding someone, as for specifics I can't tell you as they are typically chanced with high probabilities/possibilities of happening, but with chance always comes those things we don't want, so be wary with your next few intimate relationships, take them slow, and you'll know if they're right or not for you by doing so.
>>
>>19091704
Stray!!
>>
>>19091727
ugh, I should say, the violet chakra is not blocked itself, but rather I am blocked from reading it at all.

My bad for the confusing mix up!
>>
File: 1452065095372.jpg (250KB, 536x496px) Image search: [Google]
1452065095372.jpg
250KB, 536x496px
>>19091731
Anonichi~!!

>>19091455
Summer is looking good for realtionships, as the weateer heats up so does your resolve, but careful of coiming off too strong lest you burn out or are a bit too uncomfortable to the touch to others, basically move forward with passion but focus it. Spend time outdoors and make sure you go on a lot of outings, it seems outdoors or in a public place are your best bets for finding someone to hang with.
>>
>>19091780
Hope you're doing well tonight!
>>
>>19091318
Hi Stray
Could you please answer me this
R
How will she be?
>>
>>19091800
>would instead of will
sorry, changed ideas halfway so ened up with that
>>
File: The Presence.png (1MB, 717x617px) Image search: [Google]
The Presence.png
1MB, 717x617px
>>19091263
E831 Virgo

Your last question is a bit faulty for connection with. This will be the last reading I force a connection with, I won't be able to handle anymore forced readings for a while.

Magenta Ray is overworking, your entire lower triad is shut down.

Kundalini is sitting at Red Ray, depression may follow soon, alongside feelings of pointlessness.

Orange Ray is blocked fully. The auric body attached to this energy center (emotional auric body) has some serious signs of early life trauma, you should seek out a counselor, not a psychiatrist or psychologist but an actual therapist/counselor. A good majority of your problems stem from not properly absorbing painful memories and experiences that happened to you in the past both in this life and another. You can take care of these with meditation, daily for at least 10 minutes, do this for 21 days then begin using meditation to move your 'quiet place inside your heart', here you'll find a dark group of energies that will ignore you at first. Sit with them, try to connect with them, they'll become defensive, you need to let them do this, and continue to connect with them. Eventually you'll discover your shadow self, you must listen to your darkness and accept it, provide it mercy, forgiveness, love, and a part of this is all of the painful memories you've suppressed and forgotten over the years. You must unbury them and make them a part of yourself, do not hide, stand for the darkness to judge you, and offer no judgment in return, only unending mercy.

Yellow Ray is imbalanced but not blocked, your isolation is causing you to slowly deactivate your yellow ray, when this happens your life will seem reclusive and loner-ish. If you wish to avoid this you need simply go out more, take up any opportunity you receive to be with others, don't hold people away, they will not wait for you, you must allow them to come closer, and you must be willing to be vulnerable towards them. (cont)
>>
>>19091318
The Count
Why are guys attracted to me?
>>
File: 1459869697764.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1459869697764.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
>>19091463
>the bloodier the better
You one of those goth kids I used to hang with back in High school? That's some dark stuff there anonkovich. Normally I'd make a joke about edginess or something but that's got me intrigued now, why so fixated on blood there m8?

A little on the lanky side but with broad shoulders. A skinny kind of person but with dark short hair, brown hair and a bit of a stern looking face but a warm heart. He's got a bit of a dark side to him as well and enjoys some rather unorthodox methods of conveying his love. intimacy is often a mix of warmth and a few cruel acts, seems like the person into bdsm or donination/submission type stuff but knows the limits of it and ultimately is looking out for the best interest of both parties while indulging their fetish. It's gonna be a little wild to say the least but it seems enjoyable for both of you and it seems like the start to a bit of a lasting relationship. Good luck i guess sounds like a real wild card.

>>19091482
Not hopeful, it's best to give it up lest you stick around too long get your hopes us and end up being used again, they may seem sweet on the surface but it's not beyond them to do something like that given the opportunity and write it off with cognitive dissonance or not see an issue with it.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>19091652
Twixie here. Poor fag too. But i can pay in art. Pic related.
I can kinda draw and will give you one for the reading. If you want i can give you my email address and get info to actually send it to you if youd want.
>>
File: 3.jpg (55KB, 560x373px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
55KB, 560x373px
>>19091318
Will I be able to fix my appearance..?? Teeth skin hair eyes impacts ETC
Alias: Luna
>>
>>19091823
>>19091727
>>19091545
I could change my question too if you need.

Would prefer the other one but if too much.

Am i gonna vomit this year?
>>
>>19091318
Admiral
Will I get the results i want (good or great) with this process in the future? what will i have to do to get them?
>>
File: Trippy Rainbow Polka Dots.gif (2MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
Trippy Rainbow Polka Dots.gif
2MB, 540x540px
>>19091263
Lower Triad is shut down almost entirely, you need to meditate more starting immediately, 20 minutes daily, even if you find you can't keep your mind clear, try, trying to meditate IS meditating, it's not 'deep' meditation but we all start somewhere, you need to scratch the surface to eventually get in. Meditate.

Green Ray is open and your Inner Green Ray is more than open, it's basically got an open door for you just begging for you to come and explore yourself.

Bridge is nominal, albeit little energy is moving upwards but occasional packets of energy from higher chakras are moving down without issue.

Blue Ray is nominal.

Indigo Ray is also nominal.

Violet Ray is lovingly embracing me in thanks.

I'd have to say your lower triad being the way it is, is a preincarnational plan, you have an idea of your blockages albeit I can only provide so much info on how to handle them.

Overall I feel that you will need to meditate and find a way to provide your mind the rest and stillness it needs to properly connect to your spiritual guidance systems to begin any real healing. Meditation is not, like, the only thing you can do, but it is the most pragmatic thing to do in lieu of visiting a therapist to work out traumatic early life experiences.

And it can only be once experience, it only takes one traumatic experience to cascade over the years into imbalances and eventually blockages then further into deactivations.

You need to work out your childhood memories and experiences.

I might be infringing in doing this, but if you desire an idea of the 'higher powers' in life, you may highly benefit from the Law of One philosophy.

Lawofone.info

Ah, I should mention your indigo ray has something going on, but it's too obscure for me to tell what, mostly because I'm forcing my gaze...

Your future love life is inevitably going to occur within 20 years whether you're ready for it or not. (cont)
>>
File: 1441134222644.jpg (102KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1441134222644.jpg
102KB, 640x800px
>>19091798
>Hope you're doing well tonight!
I wish I was too :^( but i only tend to read when I'm an existential mess so, you know, we gotta stop meeting like this but I'm a creature of habit I suppose.
How are you anonkovich?, appreciate the pics.

>>19091488
They're more interested than you could know. They hardly feel like they know you and want to understand you better, in almost a logical analytical sernse of it. they want to know who you are, your beliefs, where you come from, what you've done, what makes you you, but that's not a garantee of sucess mind you, they want to get to know you better but may end up leaving if they find things to be unsavoury, they're explorative and curios but find you fascinating in some sense they habe a hard time explaining or expressing, try to generate conversations that express a bit about of who you are nad try to get the same from them to compare compatibility, be authentic else-wise it may be hard to live up to the image you present and it may fall apart.

>>19091499
>sacrifced everything for two people to be happy.
anon, i didn't need that feel today, fuck those guys how are you holding up? That's heavy shit.

They're as happy as they're gonna be together, they have a bit of tension and troubles but who doesn't they may seem a bit disfunctional to tothers on the outside of things, but they stick around for a reason, they offer something that compliments one another and work with it to improve and get better, it's like an expereince in working from the bottom up to be better in the end for it all and a "laddering" effect, rung by rung slowly moving up in until you are far from the low point you started at.
>>
File: Trippy Rainbow Pulse.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Trippy Rainbow Pulse.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>19091263
HOWEVER, having said that and told you, since I read it through the violet ray, it's destabilized and gone into flux, so now I can't say for certain except that you shouldn't accept my answer as 100% the truth as I may very well be wrong.

Your best bet for your future love life is to first focus on yourself until you get to a place where you can focus on others adequately enough to provide them whatever it is you wish to provide without becoming such a heavy drain on them.

You can improve yourself by simply taking steps to try and improve yourself. Jump on the spynet... Sorry, I mean Google, and type in ways to take care of yourself including hygeine, how to care for clothes, how to find clothes, how to groom yourself, how to take care of mental concerns, and make efforts to change for the best.

Don't be like Johnny Cash and Trent Reznor in the song Hurt. While everyone has changed and become so far away, you are still the same right where you've always been.

Don't be afraid of the Hurt, endure it to find the greatest joys in life.
>>
>>19091854
>sacrifced everything for two people to be happy.

Yes sir. I am my own worst enemy. My own martyr. Thank you so much. I was hoping to hear that. I hope you can answer an additional question. If I follow, what will happen between me and S?
>>
File: 1450303276727.jpg (2MB, 976x1387px) Image search: [Google]
1450303276727.jpg
2MB, 976x1387px
>>19091518
He's got warm feelings but they're more platonic than loving at this point. He cares for you happiness but doesn't feel like he can, or wants to be the one to provide that happiness for you. Love in a platonic sense, romanitic, probably not sorry m8.

>>19091521
Check out ASU, as a person in the Southwest States I know they offer a lot of opportunities and accept a lot of students with pretty decent opportunities for work-study projects. Not shilling but they have a pretty high acceptance rate and knew a few peeps who went there and though it was aight.

>>19091523
Stalking is bad m'kay?

Serious answer is that he'll be flattered yet concerned, it'll seem a bit out of character or perhaps as if things are a bit strange with it all, he'll question your motivations fro doing so, even though deep down he somewhat expected, or maybe even hoped it would happen. The point it is that it's gonna be one of theose things that'll require context or explanation to remedy so make sure you're well prepared to explain why it is you tagged along if you choose to stowaway for this one.
>>
File: tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.jpg (25KB, 612x484px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.jpg
25KB, 612x484px
>>19091854
Btw I'm alright. Was used. Treated like shit. But at least they're happy now while my life falls to pieces and I've lost yhe most important person to me in all the world. Not like he even cares.
>>
File: Trippy Chill out.gif (2MB, 400x294px) Image search: [Google]
Trippy Chill out.gif
2MB, 400x294px
>>19091823
No drawing is needed unless you want to provide one~

I'm going to call it a night everyone, and will continue the readings tomorrow or a few days from now.

For anyone worried I will not get to their reading, please resend it to the email address provided at Patreon.com/Chakra_Apotheosis

This is the most assured way that I will not miss your response.

>>19091835
Your question is perfectly fine as the question aspect is clearly stated. Sometimes though even if it's stated but not formed into a question I'll have trouble, still a novice and all, still yours seems to come through as a good connection.

Twixie that's some fine FHHIIIINNNNEE art you have going on, I would actually be willing to accept it if I weren't too paranoid of providing my address to someone on 4chan.

If I get a second wind I'll be back in a bit lol, otherwise...

Ciao!
>>
File: 1450825900869.gif (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1450825900869.gif
20KB, 300x300px
>>19091538
Probably in person and with their eyes like most people :^) I bet they even look face to face with you and make a note to remember it, how weird.

At first you seem like the type that leaves a bad impression but grows on them over time, you're strength is in extended interactions rather than short and sweet ones, once people get to know you they often feel as if they grossly misjudged you at first and there was a lot more to you than they initially thought.

>>19091541
>next bf
Flattered but I'm a dork, how about I read for who's coming up in your life next instead okay? :^)

Someone with an accent far different to yours whether it's regional or international is a bit unsure, but the way they talk will be a source of both shittalking and personal joy for you. You'll think it's cute and harass them lovingly about it and they'll do the same in return. Seems like a relationship where you are both incredibly comfortable with each other and have a real sense of banter and back and forth conversations that have some real substance to them, overall a really fun and lighthearted relationship, it'll always be a fun time spending time together no matter what it is you're doing and it's nice just to spend time together for such a reason.
>>
>>19091912
Thank you did you see their hairs and skin?
>>
File: 1406207237214.jpg (59KB, 463x355px) Image search: [Google]
1406207237214.jpg
59KB, 463x355px
>>19091893
>Btw I'm alright. Was used. Treated like shit. But at least they're happy now while my life falls to pieces and I've lost yhe most important person to me in all the world. Not like he even cares.
Fug, well I'll drink to that, same boat man, same boat, so I feel you. Between you and me, it really never gets easier, it;s best not to dwell on it, lest it make you bitter, sometimes it's just best to accept things and carry our burdens you know? For waht it's worth i think that's a pretty noble display of alrtuism and unconditional love, you're probably pretty selfless and a good person, so try not to beat yourself up over it.

>>19091546
It's gonna be difficult but eventually you'll find your groove in it all and it'll all seem to pas by nonchallantly. it'll seem tough at first but strangely just part of the norm at first, hardwork and business but as it goes on you'll become acustomed to it and it'll be over befroe you know it, a fast week that'll make you wonder if it's really that it's the weekend already. Just make sure you get your rest and prepare yourself for it.

>>19091591
Becasue you're you you dork, litterally all there is to it, the combined personality and personal traits she sees in you will make you the one she wants to spend her life with, don't overthink it and get all weird about it, people like you sometimes they really don't have or know the reason
>>
>>19091854
Hope you feel better soon! Im feeling the same way as you right now :(
>>
>>19091910
Im a 19 year old girl from aus. Im not that spookie.

But yeah. That sounds fair. <3
>>
File: Flower of Life Waves.gif (882KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Flower of Life Waves.gif
882KB, 500x500px
>>19091965
>2spooky4mebroette

Jk, check the patreon link I gave, I can get back to you that way if you really want to throw me some artwork for a reading, I won't say no, though I won't accept it until I actually do your reading lol.

Also, please take me with you then deposit me on New Zealand, America sucks so hard and not in the good ways :(
>>
>>19091816
Have you heard stories of your readings coming true, or after they're revealed, do they cease to exist? Yeah I love blood. Biting, choking, can't have pleasure without a little pain. Thanks man. Looking forward to it.
>>
File: 1448259395463.jpg (72KB, 540x576px) Image search: [Google]
1448259395463.jpg
72KB, 540x576px
>>19091711
But yeah, it's not really looking too good in terms of a reconciliation or being able to remedy things again. They've left and burth their bridge back in their mind, it's just gonna hurt you more to keep at it, sure maybe somedays you may feel there's some hope there, and other seem hopeless but it that really the way you want to live your live? Taking a gamble on your happiness like that? Especially for someone who's gonna treat you that way? I'd consider reevaluating your priorities and taking a good objective look at it all, and honestly ask yourself if you;d really even be happy if you got back together given what;'s happened between now and then.

>>19091800
Good in every sense of the word, happiness, joy and a feeling of euphoria that is primal and of a genuine sense of it all. A type of joy that is almost childlike and pure, a moment of reprieve from the harsh reality of the world as it all melts away and in this one sweet moment everything seems okay kind of deal.

>>19091964
Sucks to hear it, what's on you mind bringing you down anonichi? If you need a read or even some helpful friendly conversation or something I'm here for ya m8.
>>
>>19091810
Where can I read up on what the rays mean, and do you have any guides for meditation? I do feel that I need
to meditate. But
> A good majority of your problems stem from not properly absorbing painful memories and experiences that happened to you in the past both in this life and another.
>a part of this is all of the painful memories you've suppressed and forgotten over the years.
I don't really suppress and forget my painful memories. I know what they are and I know that they are part of me. I even go back to them from time to time and see how they've affected me back then, but I don't feel pained by the old ones anymore. Now currently, there is a painful event that I wish to work out, but am still unable to.

>>19091868
>You can improve yourself by simply taking steps to try and improve yourself. Jump on the spynet... Sorry, I mean Google, and type in ways to take care of yourself including hygeine, how to care for clothes, how to find clothes, how to groom yourself, how to take care of mental concerns, and make efforts to change for the best.
I'm a mess, but not that much a mess lol. I present myself nicely, just that my problems mostly stem from lack of motivation and scarred of unknown and I wish to improve on that.
>>
File: PRjNS9z_d.jpg (185KB, 640x1138px) Image search: [Google]
PRjNS9z_d.jpg
185KB, 640x1138px
>>19091318
>PB
Still reading? I hope you can tell me about my next significant other. I want to know the man I spend the rest of my life loving, pampering, and taking care of.
>>
File: 1474907911089.png (496KB, 1001x417px) Image search: [Google]
1474907911089.png
496KB, 1001x417px
>>19092001
>Have you heard stories of your readings coming true, or after they're revealed, do they cease to exist?
That's dark, Honestly some people seem to think I'm alright, some people are pretty impressed and think I'm great, others think I'm a total faggot hack who's full of shit. Basically take it with a grain of salt and see if it's true to your experience, I tend to try my best for whatever that's worth.
You sound like an interesting kid, hope your future partner enjoys it as well, best of luck anonichi.

>>19091813
I'm not sure, but as a guy myself I find myself incredibly attracted to you from merely that question and post. You can't keep getting away with this. :^)

Physical appearances mostly, you're probably pretty attractive and guys will overlook a lot of things for a cute gal. You're probably not too bad of a person or have a good head on your shoulders to boot. You seem like the type of person that if you know on a shallow basis seems "almost perfect". Granted people all have flaws and issues, but it's easy for people to overlook those. You're intriguing in a "i probably shouldn't but totally gonna go for it way" Just avoid the shallow people in it all and you should be fine.
>>
>>19091318
winkie
how would he react if i told him i loved him
>>
File: 1495789000865.png (5KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1495789000865.png
5KB, 300x300px
>>19091318
Yin
I'll meet O again? If so, under what circumstances
>>
File: 3b21d459f5581a29d032deccfa74b225.png (713KB, 900x1038px) Image search: [Google]
3b21d459f5581a29d032deccfa74b225.png
713KB, 900x1038px
>>19091834
Yes, but with age and time it'll be a struggle to keep things as you want them to be it'll require some upkeep and money, but find the time and money to do so and you'll be able to do so. Basically it's a matter of money rather than opportunity or chance, focus on your finances and making that work if you hope to do that someday, it's gonna be 'spensive.

Honestly can;t say I agree too much with it as I don;t see how it'll help things much, but go for it if you think it;ll improve your quality of life.
>>
trading readings, i scry
>>
>>19092065
Just tell him. Guys don't freak out the same way girls do.
>>
>>19092020
The Three Pillars of Zen is a great book on meditation, it used to be hosted online for free but then it got taken down along with a TON of other resources I used to link to people asking such questions...

Pretty much the most basic guide on meditation is to research the different sitting Lotus stances, I personally do half stance, or sit on my bed.

Start by sitting and getting comfortable, cross one foot over your other leg, do the same with the other if it's not uncomfortable, if both stances are uncomfortable just put the soles of your feet together and sit like that (cheapo way but it works for me). Put your left hand under your right hand in your lap.
Say an affirmation, or ask your guides to specifically help you clear your mind in meditation (the different between asking and not asking is noticeable if you ask me).
Then, close or half close your eyes, place the tip of your tongue on the roof of your mouth. Keep your back relatively straight, head can droop down, and begin breathing.

Focus on your breathes, occasionally thinking in the meditation 'silence' or 'clear', focus on keeping your mind clear.
Thoughts will come up inevitably, the idea is to let them come, to observe them without reacting, and keeping observation on them until they fade away. Try not to let thoughts chain into processes or one thought after another after another. If you silently go with the thought, let it take you with it, but don't react to it.
As the thoughts come and go your only goal is to remain clear minded and to not react with an emotion to a thought.

More sophisticated forms of meditation exist including visualizing chakras to transmute them, and invoking emotions and their anti-thesis to balance them out on their relative spectrum.

I highly HIIIGHHHLLLYYY (no weed pun intended) recommend this book for learning chakras:

http://www.llresearch.org/library/living_the_law_of_one_the_choice/living_the_law_of_one_the_choice.pdf
>>
File: 1431581302085.jpg (273KB, 485x810px) Image search: [Google]
1431581302085.jpg
273KB, 485x810px
>>19091843
As weird as it sounds, adopt the mindset of humily and servitude, give it your all in making sure the people around you are well taken care of and the tasks you are assigned are completed to their maximum efficiency, no job is to petty no detail too small, it's about the overall sucess and benefit of the others around you for the time being. Focus on making sure the little things are patched up and that the overall tone of things stays positive even in the hard times, you'll be surprised how far that will take you, don;t fear ridicule or harsh commentary instead use it to better yourself and make sure it goes better next time.
>>
File: 1445653913912.jpg (1MB, 1068x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1445653913912.jpg
1MB, 1068x1600px
>>19092096
Sup anon, could use a trade if you're interested what's on your mind?
>>
>>19092096
What does my life partner look like?
What's your query?
>>
>>19092112
What is your query? I want to know what will happen to us if I go through with what I want to do?
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 640x1136px
>>19091988
cant get to it. My email is [email protected]
>>
>>19091876
You're still not really over the last encounter you;ve had, you have to get over it before you move onto another elsewise you;'ll find yourself comparing S to the last relationship and taint things and be unhappy with it all. Basically close onne chapter of the book before trying to read another, It could work pretty beautifully actually, but you have to make sure it's what you want, commit to it and dont see it as a loss or an alternative but the choice you want to make.

>>19091939
Fairly pale skin, and a shaved head, light eyebrows and facial hair though, so pretty light coloured hair,
>>
File: hV7nHd1.jpg (355KB, 1000x641px) Image search: [Google]
hV7nHd1.jpg
355KB, 1000x641px
>>19092106
What should I do with my life/what is my purpose for being here?
- Sol
>>
File: 5 Headed Scythe Colored.png (71KB, 525x1158px) Image search: [Google]
5 Headed Scythe Colored.png
71KB, 525x1158px
>>19092020
Perhaps the trauma I read was a past life then, or I misread my own reflection. Always possibilities of messing up...It's why I'm still practicing and doing these for free.

Whenever there is a painful event to work with, the most important energy to direct at that event is forgiveness if you desire to learn anything from it.

You're a mess? Me too! 24 year old dude who still lives with his mother, have a kid I can't take care of or even see, and overall struggle with suicide most days of my life wondering why the only thing I seem to be good at is the one thing that won't get me anywhere but a homeless psychic.

I've often thought about sharing my answers to my own chakra questionnaire just to show people a bit more clearly just who is reading them.

I think I'll do that actually.
>>
>>19092126
Thank you so much. Your readings always inspire me, and make me feel so much better. They give me hope.
>>
File: 1496112837071.jpg (577KB, 1800x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1496112837071.jpg
577KB, 1800x1150px
>>19091318
Talia
What does G think of me? What does R think of me? Will they hurt me if I expose them?
>>
File: 1460461621865.jpg (997KB, 1275x1113px) Image search: [Google]
1460461621865.jpg
997KB, 1275x1113px
>>19092123
The effects will be less than anticipated, but they'll try to play it off coolly or to play damage control in response to your reaction, they're caring about it all and will do what it takes to save face or make things alright in the end even if it has a rough start. They'll appreciate the effort and action even if it's not what was anticipated or expected. A type of well tht could have gone horribly and by all means should have but turned out better than expected kind of deal, a real emotional roller coaster ride that ends up being fun in retrospect when all is said and done.

Generic love read, Honestly just wondering if it's really worth pursuing for someone like me at this point.

>>19092140
means a lot to hear that m8, it's the only reason i keep coming back. Funny how we all try to make a difference in our own ways isn't it?
>>
>>19092139
>the only thing I seem to be good at is the one thing that won't get me anywhere but a homeless psychic

That's not true, there are many successful psychics who work at metaphysical stores or own their own businesses or work from home (at least where I live and they are quite successful too). You can always expand your knowledge once you master chakra readings. A lot of people turn to psychics when they feel lost, hopeless, or need help.
>>
>>19092160
I believe everyone can make a difference. Sometimes I think humans don't realize how powerful they are.
>>
>>19092160
I see a golden heart with pure white angelic wings in the middle of a storm. It's wings are beating moderate intensity but it is not going anywhere and is still on the ground.

Yes my dear. You have a heart of gold, as weird as that sounds, but you just need to meet someone who is worth kickstarting it into the air. Your life is sort of like a storm right now and it's in wait, waiting to take off for the right person. You will find love and be happy.
>>
File: 1478552351405.jpg (100KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
1478552351405.jpg
100KB, 678x960px
>>19092040
>I want to know the man I spend the rest of my life loving, pampering, and taking care of.
Sounds good, sign me up where do I apply :^)

Jokes aside, someone who's gonna turn it back on you and try the same thing, they're the type to express love mostly through gifts and kind actions, but also words when the need arises. They prefer to go about things in a romantic fashion and are a bit of a dweeb when it comes to sappy things even though you wouldn't expect it given their outwardly rough exterior and line of work. They work a job where they see quite a bit of the human filth and worst of humanity, but it's left them jaded. However they;re the sweetest person at home for it, They've learned to appreciate the good parts of life after seeing the worst of it all. Seems like a real sweel fella, would buy a beer for and be total bros with. I'm sure you'll both be real happy together. Lucky guy right there, and you;ll be a lucky lady as well, he'll do what it takes to treat you right, though he's a bit of a workaholic so make sure you make your needs known when they need to be met, communication is key and all will be well.

>>19092065
Surprised but overall well, he'll need some time to think it over but it will most likely turn out in your favour and lead to the two of you becoming closer in some sense of it.
>>
>>19092139
>just to show people a bit more clearly just who is reading them.
Not that anon, but I wouldn't mind seeing out of curiosity's sake.
>>
Questionnaire
1. First Name Initial, Birth Month, Birth Day, and Astrological Sun Sign (Numerological Identifier)
J, 6, 27, Cancer

2. How energetic do you feel daily? (Magenta chakra)
Moderate, low some days, high others.

3. Sex/Gender, Sexuality, and opinion of self's sexuality? (Red and Orange Chakra)
Male, Pansexual/Transgender, wish I was a Female. Kind of hate being a guy, always been more feminine my whole life, feel like my life would make much more sense if I weren't a guy.

4. What is your belief regards your self's abilities and power? (Orange and Yellow Chakra)
Moderate, I believe I'm capable of altering my own reality within practical limitations, such as applications of the Law of Attraction, building my perspective of reality through altered configurations of thought processes. Other than that, I'm greatly demotivated by the simple fact I live on a planet with a bunch of people who can't even throw a piece of garbage away never mind assure their future generation doesn't die of mass famine, radiation, or lack of clean water.
Life itself demotivates me.

I have literally no family I'm connected to with besides my Mother, who I hate. I can't stand any coworkers with few exceptions. I always pull away from what few friends I have because I don't feel like they actually care about me. I have no acquaintances. There's only one person I love right now, everyone else I once loved has managed to kill my feelings for them.
(cont)
>>
File: tunnel warp speed.gif (926KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
tunnel warp speed.gif
926KB, 480x280px
>>19092191
6. Are you an Introvert or an Extrovert? (Lower Triad)
Introvert but LOVE parties.

7. What do you know of Unconditional Love? (Green Chakra)
In 2014 I was unconditional love, manifested my soul self clearly through my self, raised my kundalini into indigo ray, it began a journey of enlightenment as to the nature of Love, I discovered Love is both a Lover and a Monster, I am intimately intertwined with that which disturbs me the most.

8. You have a dark side you hide, what do you know of this dark side of yours? (Inner Green Chakra, Bridge)
Before 2015, my dark side and I had a mutual unity, then I practiced some dank ass magic called Manifesting the Archetypes in the Law of One and partially shattered my personality, my shadow self has suffered the most and now refuses to work with me until 'further notice', which I think is just me being in denial about actually returning to my heart and rediscovering myself.

9. How honest are you with yourself and others? (Blue Chakra)
Not very honest to most in person, to those not right in front of me I'm pretty honest out of not caring what they think about me, mostly because I lie a lot to be nice in person, while not in person I have a different medium to better communicate with. I have a speech impediment, dyslexia, and am High Functioning Autistic, that's pretty much a triple whammy shit intercommunication skills in a nutshell.

Not very much anymore, I notice every now and then but choose to ignore it, in fear of going down the same road that damaged me the first time.
>>
File: 1455893832723.jpg (85KB, 538x717px) Image search: [Google]
1455893832723.jpg
85KB, 538x717px
>>19092178
>but you just need to meet someone who is worth kickstarting it into the air. Your life is sort of like a storm right now and it's in wait, waiting to take off for the right person. You will find love and be happy.
fug, b-but i'm a monster desu,
thanks for that hope means a lot, just about to lose hope on it, but that'll keep me going for a little while longer. Honestly I wonder a lot about what being kind gets you and if virtue's last reward is actually suffering, but that's enough to motivate me for a little bit more, thanks anonichi, appreciate you.

>>19092115
will pick yours up if you want, only term is you gotta be okay with a total lack of facial information though,
>>
File: Spiraling open cube.gif (937KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
Spiraling open cube.gif
937KB, 480x320px
>>19092197
11. Do you experience synchronicities or unexplained phenomena in your life? (Violet Chakra)
I see numbers and patterns everywhere. 44 specifically, 44 has been showing up since 2014, and has not let up for ONE SINGLE DAY since that year.

12. Do you logically or faithfully believe in a higher order of powers? (Upper Triad)
Yes, I believe in the One Infinite Creator, and his dick ways of making our reality...

13. A brief question you'd like some insight on.
Why do I feel such strong anger towards this reality? Why am I so greatly disturbed by the metaphysical mechanisms that create our reality???
>>
>>19091878
checked, its on like rank 220 of the world
best university of Mexico is on the 120.
I just want to get into the best possible uni
>>
File: 1466644440792.png (265KB, 800x790px) Image search: [Google]
1466644440792.png
265KB, 800x790px
>>19092166
why you hurt me with your insightful words anon?

>>19092070
You'll meet again. It's gonna be in a conferernce or a place of conversation, a place people go to hear the words and thoughts of others, I know that;s vague but it;s a surprise meeting at a place like a cinema, opera, concert, or speech. Something where you both happened to have a common interest and be seated close enough to see one another and make a bit of awkward small talk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsM_VmN6ytk
>>
>>19092191

1. N, 8, 20, Leo
2. Up and down
3. Male, hetero afaik, I'm comfortable if it turns out that I'm a little bi though but if I am I don't know it
4. I'm a god among men.
5. I wish that they saw their own potential the way that I do, because if they did their lives would be better by trying to live up to it.
6. Extrovert who behaves like an introvert.
7. I feel it from time to time in spite of myself
8. Sometimes I play with people's lives in a way that expresses the negative side of a god complex.
9. I thought I was honest with myself and others, but I realize that I grow more honest with myself and less with others over time so idk anymore.
10. Quite a bit. We become what we pretend to be.
11. I experience such phenomena daily.
12. Yes, often in spite of myself. I can't logically conclude it yet but I intuitively do.
13. Why do I feel this deep need for power?
>>
Trading
>>
>>19092224
Nuuuuu Stway dont be huwt
>>
>>19092161
Well, can't start a business due to school debt.

This is basically my only real way of making money as I'm unemployed and no one seems to want to hire me.

I've made a bit of money doing chakra readings, enough to make me lift my eye brow with confidence, but beyond that they take so much energy out of me that I can't manage more than 5 at the most in one day. I need to get to a point where I can do at least 8 a day without issue, and even then that's just a number for if I did chakra readings for 10 dollars a reading.

Plus until I get as good as Val used to be, I don't think I'll manage to get away charging people for these readings.

And on top of all of that, I'm still waiting for the day someone calls me a hack or something.

I don't know how I do it, I just do it, when I push it too far I get headaches, false memories, and sometimes hallucinations, my emotions also reflect the person I recently read. This practice isn't by any means 'easy', it takes up so much of my energy and I haven't that much to surrender...

In many ways, I just want to be of service to others and have found no other way to be so except through these readings.

Oh well. thanks /div/ for being here for me to share and be of service to others.

Yeah I got a bleh self esteem but I've been through enough spiritual experiences in my life in 2014 alone to know I'm FRICKIN AWESOME.
Just not to society lolol
>>
>>19092224
Ty m8
Now I know where to go armed.
>>
>>19092203
Yeah it's ok! Thanks. What is your query?
>>
>>19092096
I'll give a Tarot reading in exchange for a scry.

any query in particular?
>>
>>19092020
great ebook here on meditation: http://www.meditationexpert.com/ebok/howtomeditate.pdf
>>
File: 1426545143603.jpg (1MB, 1036x1447px) Image search: [Google]
1426545143603.jpg
1MB, 1036x1447px
>>19092130
>that question
that;s some heavy shit anon.

Seems you've got a knack for being able to insipre or touch people with your words, have you considered writing? Either music, poetry or books? You seem like you;d be good at it, in a way your talent for expressing emotional relatabilty is admirable and something poeple may grow to appreciate you for, basically you have a way of getting to the heart of issues, namely you can touch people's hearts and sway their emotions, lotta power in that, try something realted to that and see where it takes you.

>>19092235
>fucks sake Stray, how do you know me so well?
It's kind of what I do. Honestly it always weirds me out when people think I;m on point, too modest and laid back for this kinda thing. Started reading to test it out and still here today so beats me m8.

>I can't help feeling incredibly attracted to you, too! You're my typ-a guy for sure!
>Teasing Strays like this,
careful or I may just take you seriously. :^)

Honestly though I think you'll be just fine, if I weren't such a drunk mess of a person I'd consider hitting you up, but then again sound like you;ve already had your fair share of unsavoury men chatting you up so I won;t add myself to that list. Best of luck anon-chan. Thanks for the feedback, was a fun time to read and I'm glad the read was helpful. you know where to find me if you ever need another read or something.

>>19092246
But i was already hurting when i first showed up here :^(
>>
>>19092203
>Honestly I wonder a lot about what being kind gets you and if virtue's last reward is actually suffering

It gets you nothing but heartache. I learned the hard way its better to only care about yourself. "Do unto others as you'd have be done to you" doesn't apply in this day and age. More like, "do unto others until they bleed you dry".
>>
File: 1467415204380.jpg (43KB, 800x703px) Image search: [Google]
1467415204380.jpg
43KB, 800x703px
>>19091318
Aa
Will he ever want me again?
>>
File: 1440979821426.png (161KB, 400x450px) Image search: [Google]
1440979821426.png
161KB, 400x450px
>>19092255
>it's a stray accidentally provokes another movie theatre shooting episode.
:^( ruh roh raggy

>>19092146
Will they hurt me? Physically no, emotinally and socially hell yeah, they;re gonna go full force in damage control nd try to engage in some really sick character assassination but you;'ll somehow still turn out the favoured party in it all as people will see through their bs. Seems best to stick to your ideals here anonichi, basically do what would make it easier for you to sleep at night in all of this and do the thing that would make you the kind of person you;d be happy to be.

>>19092282
>It gets you nothing but heartache. I learned the hard way its better to only care about yourself. "Do unto others as you'd have be done to you" doesn't apply in this day and age. More like, "do unto others until they bleed you dry".
Honestly tht's been my experience, wish it wasn't and trying to find some way out of this, but I keep hope open that not everyone operates on the means of human instrumentality and other such things, maybe I'm niave but somehow even in my misanthropy I try to hold out hope for genuine and unconditional peeps. Though admittedly being nice and moral does tend to bite you in the ass far more than it should, what a rip.

>>19092258
curious about the timeline for starting a new career. Will hop on your read in a sec.
>>
>>19091318
Em
Will he tell me he loves me again before he leaves on the 6th?
>>
File: tumblr_mgr02v7qQ91r73plvo1_500.gif (1023KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mgr02v7qQ91r73plvo1_500.gif
1023KB, 500x281px
>>19092303
>pic for you
>>
>>19092275

>Teasing Strays like this, careful or I may just take you seriously. :^)
Tee hee hee ;)

>a drunk mess of a person
You are none of the sort!

>already had your fair share of unsavoury men
Well you're not unsavoury, that's the difference ;)

>Best of luck anon-chan
You too

>But i was already hurting when i first showed up here :^(

Nooo :'( Maybe one day I'll make u feel all better! I have lots of band aids :3
>>
File: 1446014080486.gif (1MB, 463x261px) Image search: [Google]
1446014080486.gif
1MB, 463x261px
>>19092115
Tall blond and full bodied. they work out for sure and are proud of it and take a lot of pride in their personal appearnace, as a ttractive as they are they're modest a bout it and strangely haven't been approached much because of it, it's intimating really, but they're actually a pretty good person deep down and their looks betray them in terms of the life they live. They're fun loving and have a killer sense of humour,always laughing heartily and ready for a good time.

>>19092285
He will but it will take a lot of effort and personal conviction to fix such a thing, you'll have to get to the root of what made him so upset last time and work to remedy it, it's gonna take a lot of repairs before the structure to it all is livable and worth sticking around in, but if you like ficxer up projects and turning around situations that seems hopeless this is your chance, basically it's gonna be a reall upriver challenge but doable if you have the strength to see it through and make the right calls, and let your humility show through to remedy what has already been done. It's gonna take a bit of admission of fault and apologies but it can be done.
>>
>>19092296
Thank you so much, I understand the legal and moral consequences, but I would definitely like to try someday. If you don't mind me asking, what is your method of divination?
>>
File: 1493175705171.jpg (50KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
1493175705171.jpg
50KB, 564x564px
>>19091318
EC
Please describe my life partner
>>
>>19091204
>>19091232
>>19091261
>>19091287

>specifically if you are safe and sound in your environment or not.
This is true.
>forgive your family members
Yes, it's just very difficult to do. I struggle because I have a bit of Stockholm's Syndrome. I don't want them out of my life, but they're toxic and continue to hurt me, so the only way I could forgive them would be to cut them out completely so they don't hurt me anymore. :/
>you're struggling with feelings of suicide intermittently
This is the only thing I disagree with. I wouldn't ever kill myself. I'm at peace with the idea of death, but I wouldn't end my life prematurely on purpose.
>you probably have a subtle but deeply painful life
It could be worse, but it's not great. I've been through some shit.
>you might want to consider asking your spirit guides or guardian angels, whichever you prefer to call those entities that overlook and aid you in life
I'm not sure how to do this.
>Don't fear the recurring numbers on the clock
I see them all the time (literally just looked at the clock to check and saw recurring numbers), but eventually end up wondering if I just know when to catch them subconsciously. Sigh. :/ But thank you for the confirmation that I'm not crazy.
>you let others opinions of you devise who you are
I've been told I have a problem with this, but I don't see it. I guess I just need to accept it and try to catch myself doing it.
>The actual root cause appears to be childhood experiences and possibly teenage first sexual encounters (or romantic encounters) that have since slanted and skewed your perceptions of reality, altering how you approach and work with reality.
Hah. I won't get into it, but yeeeaaaaahhhhh.
>this is a good time to try and your highest self to not throw you to the fire to teach you any lessons
Plz no
>>
File: IMG_0125.jpg (398KB, 1491x2109px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0125.jpg
398KB, 1491x2109px
>>19091318
Hannah
Do we have a future or he's just toying with me?
>>
>>19092296
>I try to hold out hope for genuine and unconditional peeps

They exist but they are as rare as unicorns. Somehow though we always seem to find eachother. We as in, people with similar hearts, spirits, thoughts, morals, etc. It's like we have little golden beacons inside of us that draws us together, and we're spread all over the world like sprinkles over a sundae. Has anyone ever told you you're an indigo child or something like that? You're definitely special and gifted for sure.
Selfless ppl like us so hard to find bcuz most of them have been so hurt that just clam up, and the once bright, loving, caring, giving person devolves into a cold, dark, angry person. Most of the time.

>Though admittedly being nice and moral does tend to bite you in the ass far more than it should, what a rip.

Every. Damn. Time.
>>
File: 1455579159632.jpg (50KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
1455579159632.jpg
50KB, 526x701px
>>19092303
He will, but it'll be last minute and as a "goodbye gift" of some sort, he wants it to be the last thing he says before he leaves, it's important to him that he makes it known before he leaves for a bit. He's just being a dork about it and want to find just the right moment to say it again to give it the maximum effect.

>>19092352
>Well you're not unsavoury, that's the difference ;)
Maybe if you got to know me a bit better we could determine that couldn't we?

>you are nothing of the sort!
cute~ but nah really, stray's a real bad doggo who drinks to escape the harsh reality he lives, he's a bad influence at best, though he tries his best to help others. What a dork.

Thanks for the bants anonichi, jokes aside, you sound like a real nice gal, was a fun time.

>>19092378
Scry, just kind of think about the situation and see some little metaphorical stories that represent the person's situation or question and then interpret them, usually detail them a bit more but had a lot of reads tonight and in a particularly bad mood so i tended to leave them out when reading. Also don't shoot up peeps becasue of what I say anon, it's not nice or something, not that I can stop you or anything, I just don't want that responsibility, or the 4chan party van showing up because I encouraged someone.
>>
>>19091204
>>19091232
>>19091261
>>19091287
>>19092406
cont...
>Allowing yourself 8 hours of sleep for a full week......etc.
All the advice in that paragraph was absolutely relevant, but sleeping was the most important one. Unfortunately with my line of work it's kind of difficult to get proper sleep.
>Academics officially through public education is always available unless you're already in defaulted loans from prior debt
My education is free. I made great grades in high school and go to a private school on their dime. I've been dragging my feet through school though so I can milk as much out of it as possible. :/
>Your problem is lacking the knowledge of what you WANT to do in your life
Yeah, I have a lot of loves, and I know which general path I want to be on, but I don't know what my niche is.

Thanks, friend! This was great.
>>
>>19092414
I'm the first one. Thanks, Stray. Hope you're right.
>>
File: 1450069024356.jpg (359KB, 1280x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1450069024356.jpg
359KB, 1280x1001px
>>19092411
Basically this, a little drunk right now but a philosopher once said true misathropy comes from having hope and expecting the best in people and being proven wrong time and time again. It's a little sad how that works, but there are still good people out there I want to believe. So try not to lose hope, and at the end of the day if all you have is your good moral character and personal convictions that's okay too.

Though you seem to have mistaken me for a good person like you, nah m8, just a silly guy who tries hard, has been through some serious shit and hopes to make the world a better place, i;m pretty far from a good character or a nice person.

>>19092397
a bit of a sullen one this one, they have a bit of a pessimistic outlook on life and a "i'd really rather not" opinion on things, they struggle with what should be basic or normal attitudes or situations but don't really see why it should be such a big deal. They're self sufficient however and just need a little push to come out of their shell. They're actually kind of lonely despite it all and hide behind this avoidance and shell of theirs to keep from being hurt, they just need a little reassurance and patience to show them that someone out there isn't as bad as they think.
>>
>curious about the timeline for starting a new career

Cards pulled said 3 months, August '17 to January '18. Sorry .I would give more detail but so tired.
>>
File: 1494974819116.jpg (184KB, 1360x1360px) Image search: [Google]
1494974819116.jpg
184KB, 1360x1360px
>>19092427
I hope so too, best of luck and I hope that your love life goes smoothly, hang in there and stay strong.

>>19092407
>that image
saved. Cute~ There's just something about gals in glasses man.

He's "toying" with you but only in the sense that I think he doesn't fully grasp the seriousness of the situation he finds himself in. It may be a differnece in ideology or personal standards, but it seems as if he's pretty content with things and expects them to stay the same, the difference is the vision and foresight of a future, he hardly worries about such a thing while I think you may have a different idea of what a relationship constitutes or means in terms of future goals or plans. Might not be a bad idea to sit and have a serious chat about where you both see yourself 5 years down the line.
>>
>>19092475
We talked about it and he seems to agree with me but doesn't make any effort to improve the relationship.
>>
>>19092475
What can I do to get him to text me?
Jaz
>>
File: Vortex Fractal Unity.gif (224KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
Vortex Fractal Unity.gif
224KB, 220x220px
>>19092406
That's a first time I've wrongly read suicide, that was probably a reflection then on my part. Oopsies!

I resonate with your familial situation, my mother basically controlled and ruined my life by forcing me into stuff I wasn't ready for. She's all I have family wise but she's a fucking monster and I need to get away from her. Just scary cause once she's out of my life I'll have no family at all, I'll be totally alone. Way 2 spooky 4 me, no joke.

Fun fact, you ALWAYS (with exceptions of private moments) have at least ONE spirit guide/guardian angel overlooking you, they will hear you if you think or speak, but speaking offers them a better connection medium to connect with you, a physical vibration you create that they can link through into you through.

Literally all you need to do to ask for help is to literally speak aloud asking for help. In this same way Prayer works to empower their connection to you, although Prayer works very well through just though if you truly understand the power of Prayer, otherwise audible vocalizations are more than enough to spur a spirit guide into action. Most often they don't act even if you desire it quietly because they want your permission so as not to infringe upon your will. That doesn't stop them usually from acting on their own putting proper helpful thoughts into your mind and countering the efforts of less friendly discarnate entities that might find interest in you. Regardless, they are extremely powerful and helpful and aren't afraid to help you in a pinch, or a slow long walk.

>to try and your highest self
Fuck me, meant to say to try and ASK your highest self.
The higher self typically isn't a dick like that, but sometimes you need to learn a lesson you signed up to learn before incarnating, so sometimes they have to nudge you in a really shit direction.

Just relax, think positively, and everything will end up all well in the end.
>>
File: 4596594.png (322KB, 750x720px) Image search: [Google]
4596594.png
322KB, 750x720px
>>19092452
>a bit of a sullen one this one, they have a bit of a pessimistic outlook on life and a "i'd really rather not" opinion on things, they struggle with what should be basic or normal attitudes or situations but don't really see why it should be such a big deal. They're self sufficient however and just need a little push to come out of their shell. They're actually kind of lonely despite it all and hide behind this avoidance and shell of theirs to keep from being hurt, they just need a little reassurance and patience to show them that someone out there isn't as bad as they think.
Thanks! Sounds a bit like me desu. Where and when can I meet her?
>>
>>19092475
>>19092507
Thank you
>>
>>19092475
D.
Could I get a reading for my cats health?
>>
Air query here:
Am I going to get a qt gf before the end of the year?
>>
File: 1444313808686.jpg (40KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1444313808686.jpg
40KB, 480x480px
>>19092508
mix it up, you have a set pattern to the ways you appraoch, he's got a set of interests and personal questions he;s asking appeal to that side of him and be a bit spontaneous, don't be a fraid to tet first or ask silly questions you;d be surprised how much conversation can be generated from such a thing.

>>19092524
Oddly enough and not surprising she;'s a bit of a homebody, your best chance is going to be at one of the places that's required for human growth and benefit, honestly I think you might meet her in school or even the grocery store, a place where one kind of "ends up" so to speak, a chance encounter that becomes something more over time or becasue of a initial spark that sets it all off.
>>
File: 1476639897793.jpg (454KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1476639897793.jpg
454KB, 800x800px
>>19092529
More of a dog person, but apparently cats think i'm more of a them person so I'll bite.

Your kitcat is overall gonna be alright but have a few trips to the vet here and there, a few will be "false alarms" so to speak where things seem bad but aren;t really too awful, but they're gonna have a few complications here and there and at least a surgery or two. Take care of them anonichi, they care a lot about you and I'm sure the feeling is mutual. They;re a good little pet though they may not always show it.
>>
File: 1496125107154.jpg (66KB, 349x587px) Image search: [Google]
1496125107154.jpg
66KB, 349x587px
alright >>19091318 is going to bed, Night guys, it's been a fun ride and you;'ve given me a lot to consider tonight as always thanks for spending your time with this silly stray. Hope I could be of use or some help to you all tonight.
>>
>>19092553
good night stray
>>
>>19092414
>4chan party van
Hahaha im just kidding you silly.the intention is precisely to provoke this thought and you know
>>
>>19088490
You around O Angel-Chan?

Looking at a trade if you're up for it.
>>
>>19093182
Yup yup
What is up TA?
>>
>>19093476
I'll show you mine if you show me yours, Angel.

Ladies first, how can this consigliere be of assistance?
>>
>>19093508
Bwahahaha!!
I was wondering why I feel so disconnected from the deities of my own culture?

And yours, darling?
>>
>>19091225

Thanks Angel-chan
>>
>>19093686
Since I've already connected with the deities of another culture, I feel more than satisfied in that department.

My question is a lot more prosaic:

I am wondering exactly what is going on (or perhaps what will happen?) between X and myself.

Many thanks!

PS: Do we really need to go into the gory details - ages, gender, all that stuff?)
>>
Trading.
>>
>>19093716
>Do we really need to go into the gory details - ages, gender, all that stuff?
Nope
I'm already familiar with your energy so I don't need it

>what is up with you and X?
King of swords, II of swords, temperance there is definitely a lot of mental energy here I am unsure of who it is exactly but someone is struggling with some sort of decision that they honestly just can't choose from.
A big stalemate
They're trying their best to think of this and we'll logical way and eventually it seems to work in their favor.

I'm not getting any romantic feelings or even work feelings from this just seems like two people who have just met
>>
>>19093686

Have reworded your question to include:
i. What do I need to do to reconnect with the deities of my own culture?
ii. Will it be beneficial to do so?

>4-card cross spread. TdM.
Reading good for 3-4 months.

>Spirituality

Left=You=The World; Right=the Question=The Devil; Top= General Climate=The Judgement; Bottom=Answer=The Emperor

The World is your oyster, and indicates that you ought indeed to reconnect with your own culture spiritually, but only on condition of going in the direction of the Will of Heaven.

However, your moral fibre is somewhat incompatible with that celestial tendency at this particular moment, so perhaps following a spiritual path further will be trying for the time being.

And yet, the Judgement announces some imminent - imperative, even - changes, changes which will involve you becoming much more engaged in the spiritual pursuits of your ancestral culture.

On the other hand, we find the Emperor as the outcome, and he is most decidedly not a very spiritual character on the face of things, more like a practical man. That would be the received wisdom on the subject.

Yet this would be to gravely underestimate the deep-seated spiritual nature of the Emperor as Pontifex Maximus - the bridge between men and gods - before this role was taken over by the Pope of the Catholic church.

The spirituality of the Emperor is none other than the Confucian Way of the Sage, a non-religious, ethical and very practical form of spirituality that is by no means divorced from worldly pursuits.

Given this half-and-half draw, my overall interpretation would be to inspire yourself from some of the ethical and practical spiritual teachings of your culture and try to integrate and apply them into your life, knowing that they do not conflict with another religion you may follow, or with modern life in general.

I hope this of some help!

[some notes to follow]
>>
>>19093716
Part II:

As you can see, I have glossed over the 'deities' part in favour a broader view of spiritual tradition in general.

In terms of the deities themselves, if you are not currently following a religion which explicitly excludes at least respecting or propitiating other deities, then why not?

The reason is this: in some Asian religions, just as in Ancient Greece and Rome, the familial religion was a social duty more than personal spiritual cultivation. As such, it is perfectly feasible to include this kind of practice out of respect for and in order to reconnect with one's ancestors. There is no necessary exclusivity in this regard.

But personally, I would suggest that the first part of my reading may be the more operative of the two, though you may want to consider the latter too to a certain extent.

In any case, it is a good time to have a think about the matter, decide on a course of action, see how your circumstances are, and adapt accordingly.

I hope this was of some help!
Thread posts: 507
Thread images: 114

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.