[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They put chemicals in the water that make the frogs gay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9

File: 1487959865787.jpg (24KB, 300x291px) Image search: [Google]
1487959865787.jpg
24KB, 300x291px
Talking to someone about conspiracy theories that are too dumb to hold any credibility.
>Help me out and post the stupidity you have.
Hollow earth and holographic moon etc but dumber then that cause they have at least some shred of reasoning behind them.
>TLDR: whats the dumbest conspiracy theory you know?
>>
>>19087650
Starbucks makes your day
>>
>>19087689
How about that Starbucks cups are part of some anti Christian conspiracy?
>>
>>19087695
wasnt this cause of the red xmas cups or some shit?
>>
>>19087650
But they do put chemicals in the water that make the frogs gay.

Background reading of pharmaceuticals have been found in every water way. One of the most significant hemical is estrogen and synthetic esteogen compounds. Frogs and other amphibians are highly susceptible to chemicals in their environments because they readily absorb them through their skin.

I.e. They put chemicals in the water that make the frogs gay. Read a book faggot
>>
>>19087698
Supposedly their simplified design was a conspiracy. Even though people bitched about their snowflake and snowman cups, like THOSE weren't Christmas-y enough. These people won't be happy until there is a crucifix with a bleeding, dying Jesus on the cups.
>>
>>19087650
Flat Earth, Russia influenced the 2016 Election and hacked when it was inside sources that exposed Hillary Clinton, The Clinton Foundation, and The DNC. Those are the worst.
>>
>>19087709
Yes, we know that no chemicals are ever excreted thru urine and therefore end up back in the water, and that nobody flushes their expired medications down the toilet either. Glad we got that outta the way.
>>
>>19087709
yeah I know all that, I just chose it as the title since people always use to to dismiss infowars and conspiracy theories
>>
>>19087714
Well that is a large reason why they end up in the water system...
>>
>>19087713
Shining light hurts the eyes of the owls. Why do you think they have tried so hard to prevent the Truth from being known? This isn't the only Truth being witheld. The owls have a long history of extinguishing the flame before the lamp is lit.
>>
>>19087695
Well they stopped doing seasonal Christmas cups because they didn't want to offend people that didn't celebrate Christmas, and some people see that as "taking away Christmas." Not really a conspiracy.
>>
>>19087650
The dumbest conspiracy though is that Russia helped Trump win.
1) No facts or evidence
2) Dems were looking for a scapegoat on why they lost so badly to Trump.
3) Dems were even more worried about the content of the wikileaks and needed a smokescreen.
>>
>>19087755
I see the fnord. You see the fnord. Read you loud and clear on the message too.
>>
>>19087768
Except people bitched when they DID seasonal cups that it was "too much winter" symbolism, there fore must be catering to muslims and atheists because "not enuff XMAS"
>>
>>19087786
>implying Dump's campaign staff and advisors haven't already been shown to have ties to Russia
>implying it wouldn't being Putin's best interests to put the worst candidate in power
>implying an unscrupulous businessman wouldn't take every advantage he can get including foreign collusion

how much kool-aid have you been drinking? Or have you just been living under a rock the last 5 months?
>>
How it's always just some weather balloon or swamp gas.
>>
>>19087827
Sometimes it's a weather balloon AND swamp gas
>>
The Russian hack.

Hillary is proven beyond a reasonable doubt to have rigged the DNC election, and dems don't bat an eye.

Random allegations of Russians hacking our polls go flying with 6 months of literally no proof whatsoever, and dems accept it as indisputable fact.

Shit makes literally no sense to me at all. What the actual fuck?

Hindsight is 2020 assholes.
>>
>>19087823
You're the one drinking koolaid, you dumb ass Shillary shill.
>>
File: 84855.jpg (126KB, 1000x753px) Image search: [Google]
84855.jpg
126KB, 1000x753px
>>19087650
Nobody believes in that stupid crap like hollow earth or holographic moon which I never even fucking heard of. Get with with the program you establishment cuck millions of people believe Alex Jones stop suck elite dick and become your own person.
I'm sorry your communst fetishist Bernie didn't win.
https://www.infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
>>
File: IMG_0550.jpg (35KB, 407x405px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0550.jpg
35KB, 407x405px
>>19087709
Are we sure it was the chemicals, because frogs are already pretty gay to begin with?
>>
File: IMG_0551.png (137KB, 500x543px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0551.png
137KB, 500x543px
>>
>>19087713
There is still no proof Russia did anything. And if they did, good for them. If those in power are doing anything remotely dodgy, I want it exposed, by Russia or whoever.
>>
>>19087823
>implying Dump's campaign staff and advisors haven't already been shown to have ties to Russia
A world leader sees the value in trying to get along with another world leader, instead of acting like we're still fighting the cold war, and people think this is a bad thing?
>>
>>19088684
>wanting our taxes to represent us is evil
>wanting a higher standard of living for all Americans is evil
>wanting anyone who works 40 hours a week to be able to afford food and shelter is evil
>wanting anyone who gets cancer to be able to get medicine is evil
>wanting secondary education to be affordable so people can get decent jobs since nobody can support themselves without a degree is evil

The only thing worse than a Hillary supporter is your brand of idiocy.
>>
>>19087650
All posts in this thread about 'da Russian hack' are shill posts.
>>
File: 270px-SunAnimation.gif (748KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
270px-SunAnimation.gif
748KB, 270x270px
>>19087650
>TLDR: whats the dumbest conspiracy theory you know?
Flat earth, that's like the most stupid thing I've ever heard of.
>>
>>19088707
Silly anon is not aware that this image is cp
>>
>>19088987
>just rob the rich and make everything free
>this isn't simplistic thinking at all
>>
>>19089497
>rich literally own us
>guy defends this
>attacks anyone who tries to change

just like a loyal dog
>>
>>19089497
Making the rich pay their taxes like the rest of us instead of literally getting money back from tax refunds is not stealing. Stop watching Fox news you sheep.
>>
>>19089497
How much of a cuck can you possibly be?
>>
>>19087650
>Hollow earth
>dumb
Heh, kiddo.
>>
>>19087786
It's not even a conspiracy theory at this point. Why was Comey fired for investigating Trump's connections to the Russians? Why did Trump personally meet with Russian real estate oligarchs connected to Putin like Aras Agalarov in 2013? In 2014 and 2015, in the runup to the 2016 election, during which he suddenly decided it was necessary to lift sanctions on Russia while Russia simultaneously focused on the DNC leaks in order to ensure Trump's victory. Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak outright admitted they were in contact with the Trump campaign, which Russian officials later denied. His son, Donald Trump Jr, has had over $100 million invested in family owned properties by Russians and personally dined with pro-Putin ex senator and central banker Alexander Torshin with his father in Moscow and during NRA meetings. His son-in-law Jared Kushner has met multiple times with Russian banker Sergey Gerkov as recently as December 2016 - and his company was one of the largest that was affected by anti-Russian sanctions, their fucking PM is on it's advisory board.
>>
>>19089518
You take the rich's stuff, you take their motivation to become rich. You take everyone's motivation to work.
>>
>>19089739
He's a business man with ties to Russia that is undoubtedly a conflict of interests with his position as POTUS. That isn't, however, evidence that Russia hacked our election. Also, he fired Comey because he was a corrupt twat. There was an abundance of evidence against Hilldawg and he let her go without a scratch. Not an ounce of evidence against Trump but he came at him ready to prosecute. It's obvious he was in the pocket of big money politics. I don't like Trump, but I don't blame him for that move.
>>
>>19089828
It's not about taking their shit you dumb nigger. It's about making them pay their fair share of taxes. I paid more in taxes last year than Walmart did. If you think that makes sense, you should kill yourself my dude.
>>
>>19089497
Whats the bottom of a boot taste like?
>>
>>19089832
>it's everyone else that's corrupt!
>the guy with the millions of dollars and shady ethics isn't big money he's totally an outsider guys

Geez, I thought people couldn't get stupider
>>
>>19089497
When they have 90% of the wealth, 99% for some even, and pay less in taxes than the bottom 25% they should either be fucking gassed promptly or be forced to pay proper taxes.

I am all for eliminating these people at this point because no other legal means or political manner seems to be working.
>>
>>19087714
>people are excreting it into water and flushing medicine
>Industry used BPA to treat virtually all plastics for decades. BPA is an estrogen mimicker and has been confirmed to pollute rivers and lakes due to runoff and industrial waste.

hmmmmmmmm
>>
>>19088707
>>19088686
Frogs aren't turning gay...thats the meme. Male frogs are however developing ovaries in certain polluted rivers and lakes.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
11For the Lord spoke thus to me with his strong hand upon me, and warned me not to walk in the way of this people, saying:

12“Do not call conspiracy all that this people calls conspiracy, and do not fear what they fear, nor be in dread.

13But the Lord of hosts, him you shall honor as holy. Let him be your fear, and let him be your dread.

14And he will become a sanctuary and a stone of offense and a rock of stumbling to both houses of Israel, a trap and a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

15And many shall stumble on it. They shall fall and be broken; they shall be snared and taken.”

16Bind up the testimony; seal the teaching among my disciples.

17I will wait for the Lord, who is hiding his face from the house of Jacob, and I will hope in him.

18Behold, I and the children whom the Lord has given me are signs and portents in Israel from the Lord of hosts, who dwells on Mount Zion.

19And when they say to you, “Inquire of the mediums and the necromancers who chirp and mutter,” should not a people inquire of their God? Should they inquire of the dead on behalf of the living?

20To the teaching and to the testimony If they will not speak according to this word, it is because they have no dawn.

21They will pass through the land, greatly distressed and hungry. And when they are hungry, they will be enraged and will speak contemptuously against their king and their God, and turn their faces upward.

22And they will look to the earth, but behold, distress and darkness, the gloom of anguish. And they will be thrust into thick darkness.
>>
File: IMG_1102.jpg (101KB, 840x646px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1102.jpg
101KB, 840x646px
>>19087650

I remember someone saying that the holocaust was real. What a moron!
>>
File: ascended.jpg (204KB, 859x1196px) Image search: [Google]
ascended.jpg
204KB, 859x1196px
>>19090130
>>
>>19089497
>just rob the rich and make everything free
you mean rob the middle class?
cause that's the people that were pissed.

it's not fair to make the top 1% pay a higher tax rate than the average person. if they do then they are entitled to expect a stronger representation in govt for their contribution.

it's similarly not fair to make a poor person pay a lower tax rate than an average person. especially if to be fair you gave them a lower representation in govt for their contribution.

so the top 1% doesn't have enough tax contributors to pay all the bills, and the bottom half doesn't make enough money to pay them.

enter the middle class. they make money. and they get all the taxes. they are the ones that pay the bills. that's who is really being robbed. and because we are the "majority" we are given the least amount of representation in govt.

it's no wonder everyone was so pissed enough to send any welfare peddling candidate home after election day.

my health insurance would be $14,000 a year. and now it's mandatory. and i get no help. but i'm expected to pay taxes and subsidize the fuckers slinging drugs at mcdonalds so they can have it for free?

fuck that. piss off liberals. get a better job if you want better shit. just like the rest of us.
>>
>>19089902
>When they have 90% of the wealth, 99% for some even, and pay less in taxes than the bottom 25%

you do realize that when some not even that rich person pays 10% taxes on $500k/yr, it's $40,000 more than the 30% a poor person is going to pay on their $30k/yr

right?

and that doesn't even count the higher cost of living the "rich" person has to endure because the poor person's $30k is also subsidized by the govt. add back in that $14,000 a year in health insurance they're actually getting for free, and their 30% tax rate just dropped to 20%

if you had gone to college and learned real shit instead of all this hippy kumbaya nonsense, you'd understand the world instead of thinking you are the center of it.
>>
>>19090416
>>19090432
national sales tax would solve all this shit.
>>
>>19090432
Ha you actually think rich people are losing out on more than poor or working-class folks. IDK where you come from, but where I come from $30k per year for a single person is not considered poor, and we don't get subsidies for jack fucking shit. I believe the anon's point was, despite that they are paying more money total, they are paying a smaller portion of their incomes. Not to mention all the write-offs they get, as well as off-shore accounts, etc.
>>
File: 1487030029343.jpg (37KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
1487030029343.jpg
37KB, 500x421px
>>19089838
You are really bad at math and even worst at controlling your child-like emotions.
>>
>>19090441
>Not to mention all the write-offs they get, as well as off-shore accounts, etc.

this cherry picked, unsourced statistic your claiming, only applies to the very smallest of the top earners in the country.

so tell me, do you want to be fair? or do you want to be equal? they are absolutely not the same thing.
>>
>>19090441
so how would you solve the problem? or do you just want to complain about not being rich?

protip, try to solve it in a way that doesn't leave any particular group, unless it's the group you are a part of, feeling like they're being robbed.

national sales tax?
NATIONAL MOTHERFUCKING SALES TAX.
>>
Russian collusion is at least pragmatic. Collusion with aliens is bat shit crazy bullshit
>>
>>19089881
I never said he wasn't corrupt. I just said Russia had nothing to do with election rigging. He's openly admitted to using his money to control the government.
>>
>>19090246
Ouch! I got cut on that edge
>>
>>19090439
Regressive tax is fucking retarded and so are you. Tax everybody at the same percentage of salary. National and state income taxes. All other taxes should fuck off.
>>
>>19087650
pizza gate, Hillary most likely encouraged it to make the right look stupid
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.