[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I tap into the strength of all my past lives?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: madoka.jpg (496KB, 3478x2458px) Image search: [Google]
madoka.jpg
496KB, 3478x2458px
How do I tap into the strength of all my past lives?
>>
>>19087524
Tried Starbucks?
>>
>>19087623
that doesnt answer anything
>>
Meditation and learning.
If you had any.
Be like fictional Faust. Become proficient in all things and the thoughts should come rolling in.
There is no power however, just knowledge.
>>
I discovered mine through my dreams
>>
>>19087524
>>19087639

Dreams here too. But I didn't look for it or choose it. It just happened.

Also I can't really say for sure if its my past "me's" other than I feel a part of me in them a connection thats really deep. I feel as a separate thing but somehow they're still me. It was strange and made little sense.

I do know that the strongest bond whoever that was, is really demanding and felt so old that I was tiny and like a child who just wanted to have fun.
>>
>>19087524
Return to Brahman
>>
>>19087639
Same. Their lives were cooler than mine too.
>>
>>19087669
this is too scary, what if i cant come back.
>>
>>19088038
You won't want to.
>>
>>19087524
You're the strongest iteration yet. That's why you're currently experiencing this life and not any other.
>>
ive been wondering this myself, we can talk more here.
https://discord.gg/mJsApVD
>>
>>19087669
Who's that?
>>
File: 225726178_543b54cd6f.jpg (176KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
225726178_543b54cd6f.jpg
176KB, 333x500px
3Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places,

4even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him. In love

5he predestined us for adoption to himself as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will,

6to the praise of his glorious grace, with which he has blessed us in the Beloved.

7In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace,

8which he lavished upon us, in all wisdom and insight

9making known to us the mystery of his will, according to his purpose, which he set forth in Christ

10as a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth.

11In him we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to the purpose of him who works all things according to the counsel of his will,

12so that we who were the first to hope in Christ might be to the praise of his glory.

13In him you also, when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and believed in him, were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit,

14who is the guaranteed of our inheritance until we acquire possession of it, to the praise of his glory.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.