[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spirits, hauntings, and attached spirits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: download (1).jpg (8KB, 209x241px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8KB, 209x241px
Hello I've been receiving a lot of spiritual and other trouble >>19081819 (OP) so I'm asking for help thank you to any helpful responses
>>
And to the anon who posted >>19083979 no it makes them angry.
>>
File: tumblr_nzeq9tlGir1sqqsygo1_1280.jpg (187KB, 1279x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzeq9tlGir1sqqsygo1_1280.jpg
187KB, 1279x1920px
impending doom , the orbs , once was , always there , never , forever , mutilated
>>
>>19087488
What do you mean?
>>
there is a haunted cemetery in my town
https://discord.gg/mJsApVD
>>
>>19087394
Shadow people want you to be afraid, that tingling sensation you get when your scared is what they eat. Find something you can find strength in and use it to overcome fear. The less scared you are the less they will mess with you.
>>
>>19089712
Thanks
>>
What are shadow people? Ive seen one myself and i have so many questions
>>
>>19090903
Long shit short, they want you dead and won't stop
>>
>>19091779

How do they differ from demons? Are they distinct entities, or is "shadow people" just a synonym for evil spirit? They strike me as being a relatively contemporary phenomenon.
>>
>>19091890
Demon is just a catch all term dude. Generally speaking and otherworldly entity that's hostile to humans can be labeled a demon. There's about a hundred different things that people have called demons at one time or another, some of which weren't even paranormal.
>>
>>19092019

Interesting - thanks
>>
>>19087394
>>19089712
>>19091779
>>19092019
>Implying Shadow People are ever hostile
>"But it looked spooky!" is not an indication of evil.
If they're bothering you too much OP tell them to fuck off and shoo them away with basic cleansing. They're the paranormal equivalent of an annoying Magpie.
>>
>>19092165
Yeah that never works
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.