[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life is meaningless.There are no gods, demons, fairies, trolls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: prove_me_wrong.jpg (48KB, 625x333px) Image search: [Google]
prove_me_wrong.jpg
48KB, 625x333px
Life is meaningless.There are no gods, demons, fairies, trolls or whatever bullshit we try to convince ourselves exit. AP is all in our brain, just a super realistic lucid dream. You will never develop telekinesis , pyrokinesis or whatever. No one in recorded history has proven the existence of any of this shit, so why do you even try /x/?
>Aliens may be real. The universe is too huge for there not to be other life besides what exists on earth.
>>
here you go kiddo
>>
>>19087195
Your post is meaningless. There are no words, meanings, implications, truths or whatever bullshit we try to convince ourselves exist. OP is all in our brain, just a less realistic lucid dream. You will never develop consciousness, knowledge or whatever. No one in recorded history has proven the existence of any of this shit, so why do you even try OP?
>>
File: Euphoric.jpg (43KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Euphoric.jpg
43KB, 500x375px
>>19087195
Here's a (You) for the road, kid. Try not to spend it all in one place.
>>
You only believe this because you trust the reduced world to tell you it is reducible. Why should you believe whatever is telling you it's fully reduced? Is that an assumption you've made yourself?
>>
File: tumblr_o2nz1jXHhh1sqqsygo1_500.gif (1MB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2nz1jXHhh1sqqsygo1_500.gif
1MB, 500x750px
>>
>>19087195
>Life is meaningless.
You say this almost as if you think your opinion or perception is meaningful.
>>
>>19087195
Life is what you make it. It might be shit but you can be content with shit if you want.

You're right special abilities like those are not a part of this reality. Until zero point there will only be the cold, and darkness of existence. You make the light.
>>
>>19087433
>You're right special abilities like those are not a part of this reality
Speak for yourself. I posess the ability to shift clouds with the power of thought.
>>
>>19087195
i wish i was paid to write this.
>>
>>19087691
/Thread
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.