[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I 100% leave a ghost behind when I kill myself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: ghost.jpg (6KB, 231x219px) Image search: [Google]
ghost.jpg
6KB, 231x219px
How do I 100% leave a ghost behind when I kill myself?
>>
>>19086844
YOURe already dead, and a ghost.
>>
not op but i think it would be cool to be a ghost and be able to make shit move after i die
>>19086866
explain?
>>
>>19086844
>implying ghosts exist
>>
>>19086844
You gotta contract your bowels.
It will feel alot like taking a shit, for the duration of your "Astral Shitting" you must fill the ghost with memories and instructions of the places to haunt.
>>
File: 126 - GRSudtc.jpg (38KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
126 - GRSudtc.jpg
38KB, 535x577px
>you will never be a ghost and watch your oneitis getting naked and stuff
>>
>>19086866
Redpilled af
We're the real ghosts
And the people we think are ghosts are actually alive
>>
>>19086844
Attach yourself very deeply to a place and time. Attach to the point of insanity. Like a hoarder attaches to the junk they collect.
>>
>>19089214
that or die in a horrific way in a place
>>
>>19088973
wat a twist xD its so le crazy that is has to be true xD

>/x/ in 2017
>>
Deeds
>>
>>19086844
ghost here, don't listen to the others in this thread. what you're going to want to do is miss every good opportunity in life and be filled with so much regret that all you can think about is how unsatisfied you were until you either die, are killed, or kill yourself.
>>
what if we are the ghosts..think about it. Nothing really makes any sense anyways...our whole existence is kinda like...well did it happen this way/ or did it happen that way. Not the mention the plenty of unexplainable shit that happens in our life
>>
>>19086844
Human souls don't stay on the Earth. Don't kill yourself Anon, Christ loves you and has a purpose for you.
>>
>>19091580
basically this
>>
File: 0.gif (338KB, 538x572px) Image search: [Google]
0.gif
338KB, 538x572px
>>19088932
>>
File: 1494809623327.jpg (27KB, 258x360px) Image search: [Google]
1494809623327.jpg
27KB, 258x360px
>>19091509
Is this what happens when somebody with an IQ of 75 attempts philosophy?
>>
Make sure you unlock eternal life technologies and you will be a ghost forever.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.