[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yazoo City, MS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 108059_7740s.jpg (42KB, 450x301px) Image search: [Google]
108059_7740s.jpg
42KB, 450x301px
Hey /x/ haven't ever shared any of these stories online, but I grew up in a place that's considered the most paranormal place in the Mississippi Delta. Just Google it and you'll learn some really fucked up shit about it and the witch. Anyways feel free to ask me anything, as there's a fuckton of urban lgends and shit. If this thread gets any following I'll even greentext the encounters my friends, family, and I have had.
>>
>>19086400
Bump
>>
>>19086400
Ever encounter vampires?
>>
>>19086400
Ever try using magick? If you have, read my aura
>>
No, I've only had a handful of encounters. But my grandfather grew up in the swampy areas of wolf lake and he's mentioned some really wierd animal deaths, and things that involved alot of blood. But no, no vampires
>>
File: Proceed.jpg (28KB, 400x376px) Image search: [Google]
Proceed.jpg
28KB, 400x376px
>>19086400
stories please?
>>
>>19086400
Do niggers exist in Mississippi?
>>
>>19086415
Nope the fuck nope! My uncle told me of a lady in Greenville who did voodoo and I don't want any part in it. The with of Yazoo scared me away from even considering it. But I love pyschedelics and exploring consciousness
>>
>>19086422
Gunna write up the greentext of the witchs story, not the one you'll read but the one we all heard growing up. Also look into a movie called My Dog Skip, it takes place in Yazoo.
>>
>>19086433
I practice magick and I'm fine
>>
Ok. So Wolf Lake is a really wierd place that i spent most of my Summers at, it has Cypress trees and it's real swampy. I've been shown a couple spots that are off limits because of quicksand. So heres where it gets wierd

>Around 100 years ago, the entire town is racist and most of the rednecks live in a woodsy place

>Look it up there's a tunnel dug through an entire hill by slaves

>Blacks get freed and years later they still have confided them to being near wolf lake exclusively because everyone hates them

>Priests daughter dates a black guy

>Townsmad.jpeg

>Couple of rednecks chase her into wolf lake coz "that's where she belongs"

>She actually runs into quicksand and starts to sink

>She swears on her life she will come back and burn our racist city down

>Her body is uncovered and put in a tomb, chained up

>One day some kids get drunk and decide to clip the chains and open the grave

>Noone knows how but the same day the town catches fire and burns down the entirety of downtown

>The fire started in the church

Look it up if you'd like, the fire nearly killed my great grandmother
>>
Also Wolf Lake is home to ufo sightings and some wierd government officials. Freaky shit, the governor of Mississippi even lives there.
>>
>>19086484
Go to the lake and toss in a coin from the year 1966, many things will happen. Many important things.
>>
>>19086484
>look it up
how long are we supposed to spend looking for this stuff? because I tried googling "yazoo wolf lake tunnel" and got bupkis on the first page or two. am not about to click through multiple full pages of links just to dig for it either. found the bit about the fire after a couple searches, but that's it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yazoo_City,_Mississippi#History

think I'm going to forgo looking anything else up.
>>
>>19086428
Answer my question bitch
>>
>>19086517
It's not at wolf lake, it's in this area where the rednecks live, I can't think of the name atm, but I can report back later and maybe get some pictures as I'm visiting Saturday or Sunday.
>>
Not the best greentext but this is the only encounter I've personally had having to do with the witch and her fire

>be me
>Be 13, bad ass always trying to impress friends

>With friend Peyton who lives on the street next to the cemetery with the witches grave

>We walk around his block and go to this abandoned art gallery that was mostly burnt up years ago during the great fire

>Not spooked because I'm too cool

>Go in and Peyton shows me his hidden stash of Playboy's

>Hnnng.mov before I could internet

>Find a porcelian puppy and decide to take it home and paint

>Peyton's mom freaks on us for having it and yells at us to go put it back

>Walk back over and contimplate throwing it in a bush because it's dark out and now we're spooked

>Fuck it, go in

>Put dog back and Peyton goes to pull out his Playboy and then I notice a newspaper near his hiding place

>Read it

>3 kids died in the art gallery along with several other people in the paper

>Wierd because if this paper was from then it was like 20 years old

>Feel paranoid then I hear peyton gasp

>He's looking up

>I look up to see the attic now open, with 6 fucking scared up legs dangling from it

>Nope the fuck out of there and cry to his mom for making us go there

>Noone believes us
>>
>>19086400
Hey there! I'm a native Mississippian, have family in Yazoo and have been to that site. Not that specific gravestone but that graveyard. There's another tomb there of a witch grave. Has an entire metal cage over the top of it.
>>
>>19086788
Also, samefagging, AMA
>>
Actually not samefagging because I know my thread is kill. Try again anon
>>
>>19086788
That's cool man, have you been to Wolf Lake or know anything about it? My uncle dad and Grandpa saw a ufo there.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.