[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Witness Theory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: jews did 911.jpg (10KB, 231x270px) Image search: [Google]
jews did 911.jpg
10KB, 231x270px
If you can't see it, it isn't real.

If you can't see a person, they aren't there.
If you can't see atoms, they don't exist.
If you can't smell something, there is no smell.
If you can't hear something, there is no sound.
If you can't see anything, then nothing exists.
>>
>>19086052
>If you can't see anything, then nothing exists.
then how come blind people haven't destroyed the universe yet?
>>
>>19086052
Retarded as fuck
>>
>>19086052
You just made the quantum uncertainity principle a fallacy.
Faggot.
>>
Awareness quite simply is the source of creation. You aren't seeing shit that's already there, you are materializing it yourself.
>>
Interesting topic go ahead
>>
I mean 9/11.. You must to be' kidding me right?

You trust TV?
>>
>>19086052
As in sounds go, you need a creature capable of hearing, without that its just moving air, sound is the interpretation of those moving waves.
>>
File: 5656945.jpg (103KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
5656945.jpg
103KB, 480x480px
>>19086052
Story of CNN.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGG23CarcQw
>>
The philosophers of yesteryear resolved this problem by postulating that since God is observing everything, things we aren't observing don't disappear.
>>
>>19087381
I watched two buildings go down out my first grade window ;(
even if I didn't see the planes I still saw a lot of people die, so I guess 9/11 only happened for NYC kids
>>
File: 14584548.jpg (128KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
14584548.jpg
128KB, 750x500px
>>19087505
It was bombed on the inside. Watch Alex Jones.
https://www.infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
>>
>>19086052
>if you can't see it, it isn't real
What about blind people
>>
>>19086300
My thoughts exactly
>>
>>19086052
>If you can't see it, it isn't real.
>If you can't see a person, they aren't there.
>If you can't see atoms, they don't exist.
>If you can't smell something, there is no smell.
>If you can't hear something, there is no sound.
congratulations, anon. you just demonstrated why solipsism is the only philosophy of existence that can't be disproven.
>>
>>19086052
>If you can't see a person, they aren't there.

K so object permanence is out the window
>>
You guys can't see the electrons that turn on a TV when you press a remote, therefore they do NOT exist
>>
>>19086052
blind people be fucked
>>
>>19086285
>blind people haven't destroyed the universe yet?
thinking blind people can't perceive the world around them. still have smell, sound feel.
>>
>>19086052
Behold! You cannot see nor hear nor smell me!
Behold! I am a disembodied entity that exists only as a 4chan post!

Behold! You're an autistic faggot with a bad case of solipsism and too much time on his hand!
>>
>>19086052
>If you can't see atoms, they don't exist.
If you knew how a fucking electron microscope works (which would require you to get your grade 10, Ricky), then you wouldn't spout any of that bullshit.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.