[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nephilim were/are real. Fallen Angels are real. Therefore God

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Nephilim were/are real. Fallen Angels are real. Therefore God is real. Prove me wrong.
>>
Queen Elizabeth knows
>>
>>19085907
>using deformed people to bolster pseudoscientific claims that make Christians look bad
S T O P
>>
File: 1448526544414.jpg (19KB, 388x392px) Image search: [Google]
1448526544414.jpg
19KB, 388x392px
>>19085907
>tfw 175cm
>>
He has come to take your son.
>>
>>19085907

Isn't that still well within humanly possible heights? If you level that skeleton with the floor, that looks like a ~6'8'' dude, not a Nephilim/giant
>>
>>19085907
Which god are you talking about?
>>
>>19085907
Why should I believe you in the first place?
>>
>>19085907
they were real but it has nothing to do with God
>>
>>19087750
Bible mentions them, that's the whole point.
>>
>>19087796
The Bible mentions Ancient Egypt. We have proof of ancient Egypt existing. This doesn't validate the Bible. Literally logic 101
>>
>>19085907
not to seem like an asshole, but i like to think angels were just eldritch-looking abominations that are beyond human perceptions of reality. so like, they might exist, but i highly doubt they would in that form. don't quote me on that, because i don't know jack about this subject. can i disprove you? no, because i think the only evidence of angels lies in the bible...not sure about that though.
>>
File: mu4u2vwu.wsu.jpg (22KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
mu4u2vwu.wsu.jpg
22KB, 500x327px
>>19088160
>tfw angels are not cute
>>
>>19088169
Not that guy but I like his theory. What if our god really is a horrible monstrosity from deep space that uses some telepathic or psychokinetic abilities to manifest angels in our image so we adhere to the belief that there is a god/place just like us who loves us and all we have to do is chill and be nice to each other to get there. But in reality it's just a space monster trying to placate us so we'll be an easy lunch.
>>
>>19088209
The description of the cherubim in the bible is pretty horrific.
Ezekiel 1:5-11:
"5 Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man.

6 And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings.

7 And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf's foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass.

8 And they had the hands of a man under their wings on their four sides; and they four had their faces and their wings.

9 Their wings were joined one to another; they turned not when they went; they went every one straight forward.

10 As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle.

11 Thus were their faces: and their wings were stretched upward; two wings of every one were joined one to another, and two covered their bodies."
>>
>>19088697
The exact meaning of "Cherubim" has been lost to time but upon observing a group of abnormal "Chayyot", "living creatures", Ezekiel is surprised by the revelation of them being Cherubim. This means, in the eyes of the Hebrews, their most outstanding characteristic amongst the other orders of angels was that they are alive.
There Seraphim are similar to cherubs, only covered with wing and being on fire. There's also the Ophanim described as four spinning wheels covered in eyes and having six wings.

>>19088209
The Prophet Muhammad was terrified when he saw Gabriel in his true form; God, through Gabriel, spends the first few verses of the Sura (chapter) Al-Muddathir calming him down.

And here's Jesus in Revelations:
11 Then I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse! The one sitting on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he judges and makes war.
12 His eyes are like a flame of fire, and on his head are many diadems, and he has a name written that no one knows but himself.
13 He is clothed in a robe dipped inb blood, and the name by which he is called is The Word of God.
14 And the armies of heaven, arrayed in fine linen, white and pure, were following him on white horses.
15 From his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations, and he will rulec them with a rod of iron. He will tread the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty.
16 On his robe and on his thigh he has a name written, King of kings and Lord of lords.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.