[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brainwaves dont work!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: FaceApp_1496228134521.jpg (95KB, 367x367px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1496228134521.jpg
95KB, 367x367px
This stupid shit just made me feel anxiety at nightand im still depersonalized in the morning!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed8teu0y-Ac
>>
That's because you have underlying mental issues
Please avoid shrooms and cannabis
>>
>>19085836
I just wanna be normal again ffffff
I never even took drugs.
The depersonalization was just from abuse.
I dont even draw crazy conclusions anymore and just wanna distract myself by enjoying stuff WHEN CAN I BE NORMAL I CANT DO STUFF NO MOTIVATION OR GOODNESS
>>
Omg, now i had the worst pain in my intestines... Does it also cause diarrhea?
>>
>>19085811
Listen to Korean ASMR then.
https://www.youtube.com/user/PPOMODOLI/videos
>>
>>19085871
It's not the end of the world man you could be blind or in some iron lung machine
normalfags suck anyways
>>
>>19085927
I WAS NOT A LAZY NORMIELIKE YOU,
I DID ALL KINDS OF THINGS ALL DAY EVERY DAY. NOW I CANT DO ANYTHING CUZ SOMEONE FUCKEDME UP IN THE HEAD AND ALL I DO IS WAIT TO BE NORMAL(i still do the stuff but have not got motivation. All i think is to keep doing stuff untill i become normal and after BUT IM STILL NOT NORMAL)
>>
>>19085811
If you can't take the void then get out of the rabbit hole
>>
File: crashing this thread.png (28KB, 1859x214px) Image search: [Google]
crashing this thread.png
28KB, 1859x214px
>>
So what, you listened to some gamma frequencies and it caused an ego death?
You'll get over it if you're not weak, and if you're weak then just slowly revert back by going about your normal routines again. I recommend working through it, you are now a blank slate, create something better than before.
>>
>>19086186
No I was listening too it cuz I was told it would fix my depersonalization THAT IVE HAD FOR A LONG TIME and I would enjoy life and feel like I'm a part of the world again.
>>
>>19086186
It's just some /sc2g/ tier poster don't take him seriously

Don't worry though, he's merely pretending to be completely retarded :^)
>>
>>19085811
Cool!
>>
>>19086200
Well from what I've gathered, depersonalization is similar to an extreme case of ego death, which some don't believe exists but has happened to me several times in the past. I never really came dissociative for a prolonged period, but my "self" was vacant/abruptly obliterated. In those times I found that simple pleasures, stories I use to enjoy and some music (radio was very hazardous to me in this state) helped create a normalcy. I was reading a lot of existential and Absurdist philosophy to keep me sane, and eventually found my way back though nature and art. I recommend changing your environment, maybe travel or start trying to date or something. If you truly feel disconnected from this reality then why not demand the most from it while still here?
>>
this is probably way too much info, but I'll throw it out there anyway just in case OP or anybody else who's been through some shit can benefit.

your best bet for combating depersonalization or any other after-effect of mental trauma is some combination of the following (use one or more, whichever ones help you)
>therapy, there are many different types of therapy so you don't have to do just one kind
>support groups
>self-help books
>journaling
>spending time in nature
>getting rid of negative people and soul-sucking situations as much as possible
>meditation
>mindfulness exercises
>spiritual practices, whether that's going to religious services with supportive people or following a spiritual path on your own
>making a constant conscious effort to enjoy the good moments your life as much as you can even if it's just a tiny bit

expect it to take weeks or months before you see any improvement. expect to have a lot of relapses and days where you feel like you haven't made any progress at all. sometimes with abuse, it can take years to really get past it.

do not expect miracles and do not expect anything you find on youtube to be more than a drop in the bucket in terms of helping you. do not expect to "fix depersonalization" without addressing its root cause.

polite sage because this veered into /adv/ territory
>>
>>19086223
I'm willing to humor because chances are there are a few lurkers right now who do think this way.
>>
>>19086223
NOPE
>>
>>19086457
hah ebin stuff my friend
>>
I smoked some hash that probably had some mixed shit in it like soap, and I felt really paranoid, it lasted 8 days. I felt like I was going crazy, my body was so numb that when I breath I thought someone was breathing under my bed, I couldn't feel my own breathing. I felt like a zombie. I saw shit that I knew it was just in my head. On the first day I thought I saw myself when I was at a restaurant, I saw myself and it tried to talk to me, just saw irrational things. Said things like I was on the 4th dimension to my friends, pretty funny to think about it now, but it felt so real at the time.

But it will get better, just don't try to do things that you're not comfortable with, enjoy things you like music, funny movies. Also I ate a pizza with chili on it and it really helped me.

I went through it, and you're not going crazy, after awhile you're going to feel you're waking up from a dream, but you have to give it time like I did, if you try to rush it you're just going to feel more paranoid, in the meantime just enjoy what you love.
>>
>>19085811
I am sorry for the discomfort. Some times in order to heal, you need to pop a few blisters.
>>
>>19086549
Gamma or alpha or beta for depersonalization? I need 2 be fixed now
>>
>>19086641
Maybe it was my fault for listening to high brain waves while I was still tired.
>>
>>19086641
or some h
>>
>>19086641
All I've been doing for the last 2 years was pop blisters nonstop :(
>>
>>19085811
How can you say that they don't work when you also say that they affected you, even if it's not in the desired way? If some brainwaves made you feel anxious, there must be other types that will make you feel something else, no?
>>
>>19085811
1. meditate
2. exercise
3. eat a balanced diet
4. socialize
>>
>>19088826
also therapy
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.