[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crawford Rd VA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0754.jpg (61KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0754.jpg
61KB, 539x960px
This was taken by my wife's friend a night or 2 ago. This was taken on Crawford rd around yorktown VA. There is totally a lady standing behind him. What the fuuuuu
>>
Could this be any more fake?
>>
File: IMG_0757.jpg (89KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0757.jpg
89KB, 766x960px
It's not fake buddy. Wish it was. I had to up the brightness just to show it. Here is a better look.
>>
File: IMG_0755.jpg (47KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0755.jpg
47KB, 960x720px
Here is the original. No flash was used there was only the headlights on.
>>
>>19085807
it looks totally digital dude.
>>
That's your opinion. But if you believe so prove it. It's not fake man. You guys see so much fake stuff you've become jaded. It would be a pain in the ass to fake that anyways. Say it's a reflection on light or dust particles. But it's most def not fake.
>>
>>19085832
prove its fake? you prove its real. bad stuff. don't waste our time.
>>
File: possum.jpg (79KB, 350x466px) Image search: [Google]
possum.jpg
79KB, 350x466px
Fake and gay.

Sage.
>>
Fair enough. believe what you want. My buddy took a picture under the bridge at Crawford rd and this was in one. Wish there was something more exciting to tell but the end. Take my word for it or not. I thought you guys might wanna see. Next time I'll keep it to myself. Fair enough.
>>
>>19085861
gosh, what a crybaby
>>
>>19085861
I liked your post OP!
>>
>>19085889
Thanks man. Wasn't trying to sound whiny. Just been trying to prove to people that we're not some photoshop guys trying to get one over on people all day. Shoot I can even afford photoshop let alone know how to use it. Regardless tho light reflecting or some weird distortion of the picture it really creepy. It's a awkward situation because I'm usually on the other side going gtfo dude that looks fake as hell.
>>
757! represent!
>>
>>19085934 hell yeah man
>>
File: DSC02167 - Copy.jpg (815KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
DSC02167 - Copy.jpg
815KB, 1632x1224px
Could someone brighten this pic?
>>
I'm think I'm gonna go out there and take some pictures myself. There is a lot of spooky stories about Crawford rd. Most probually urban legend. There has to be truth to some of them.
>>
File: 1493736296670.png (373KB, 434x382px) Image search: [Google]
1493736296670.png
373KB, 434x382px
>>19085925

Your picture and thread aside. /x/ became filled to the brim with people that don't even have "paranormal" beliefs. Probably due to all the normalfags that came here for their spoopy goatpeople and nope stories. If you go around /x/ and read any threads at all you will spot a bunch of hardcore materialist spewing their shitty opinions, while everyone else is just dumbfounded, wondering why the fuck they're on this board in the first place. Hell, there's even a thread now fully dedicated to the idea that paranormal claims are all bullshit.

What I'm trying to say is. Don't take it to heart, most people on /x/ don't belong here. Don't let that discourage you though. There really are some knowledgeable people who will make your day.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.