[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pyrokinesis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: candle.jpg (13KB, 372x250px) Image search: [Google]
candle.jpg
13KB, 372x250px
Hi /x/, I've been practicing pyrokinesis for the last 12 months, and since two weeks ago, I have been able to make a candle go out without breathing/touching etc. Just my energy. Because I'm skeptical, I've tried it in different set ups, with different candles, and it just keeps on working. I know it's true, because I did it, but I still can't believe it.
Anybody here who is experienced in these types of things?
>>
how did you get there? how did you "train"? could you make a video and share it?
>>
>>19085729
I started with just staring at the flame and feeling its energy. Then I went on with making it move in the way I wanted to. All of the sudden, I thought about making the candle go out, and it did. I always start of with an hour of meditation, then proceed to try and manipulate the fire.
>>
>>19085742
I am 0% surprised that you completely avoided this question.
>could you make a video and share it?
maybe I'm a psychic.
wait, I have a vision of the future: you will say "I won't post a video because the NSA/CIA/imaginary badguys would kidnap me".
>>
>>19085754
I won't make a video because youtube is full of these types of videos, and people always assume it is fake. It wouldn't help the slightest.
>>
>>19085710
Theres that guy ine stan lees super humans that could move stuff with his mind. I dont think this is much of a stretch
>>
>>19085710

I think this could be possible. I've focused on candles and the flame shakes whenever I look at it but it stands still when I don't. I'm not really sure what it means but that's pretty cool. Are you a fire bender, anon?
>>
>>19085710
come back when you can light a candle with your mind instead of just putting one out, and we'll talk.
>>
>>19086819

lol! such demands.
>>
>>19085710
I've been able to do the same OP.
I can put a tea light out with about an hour of focus, larger candles take longer. Once I was able to put out an 8 hour emergency candle in about 8 hours, crazy shit being able to do this by just staring.
>>
>>19087251

y-you almost got me >:\
tea lights take 3-4 hrs to burn out btw.
>>
>>19085710
>I have been able to make a candle go out without breathing/touching etc. Just my energy.

That sounds like the exact opposite of pyrokenesis.
Good job, F.A.G.
You really made the world a better place, didn't you, F.A.G?
>>
>>19087301

Favorable Aggressive God
>>
>>19086824
I would try what he suggested, instead of focusing on an energy you suggest you can feel, try creating that energy on a flammable source.
>>
>>19087469

hmm. not OP and probably not there yet.. but okay, I might give this a shot.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
Yeah I dabbled with this stuff when I first got into meditation and "energy work."

I never had much luck working with candles (although I never tried that hard either), but I learned to spin one of those paper wheels after a while, then upgraded to just moving bits of paper around and altering the outcome of coin flips.

After I'd done it enough to demonstrate to myself that it was real, I got bored and stopped wasting energy on it pretty quickly.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.