[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flat Earth: NASA is a Hoax

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 57

File: Strutters TXST 10.png (3MB, 1303x1995px) Image search: [Google]
Strutters TXST 10.png
3MB, 1303x1995px
Why is there ice in the middle of all the land on the "flat map"? How does heat make the continents iceless on disk-earth, yet ice manages to exist in the center of it all?

https://youtu.be/QMjdIN3dy-4
>>
Cuz Earth is flat and shaped like a bowl. We are enclosed in a dome.

Antarctica has Fallen Angels. Entrance to Inner Earth. Antarctica is way bigger than we are told.

Now Watch the normies and atheist fags literally blow steam from thier ears by these truths...
>>
>>19085218
>by these truths...
proof?
>>
>>19085231
Do the years of study I have and we can "debate" cunt...
>>
>>19085243
i live on the shore and can see the horizon for myself and know these videos are lying. do you live near an ocean to confirm the ocean horizon experiment yourself? or do you blindly believe this video?
>>
>>19085218
I do believe in inner/hollow earth, but I doubt the earth is flat: I watched lots of evidence, I think it's just a psy-ops, false flag, or whatever you wanna call it
>>
>>19085271
I used a lie detector on several youtube vids and can tell you most flat earthers don't lie. NASA vids do lie a lot
>>
>>19085288
lol
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-01-24-19h27m57s322.jpg (56KB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-01-24-19h27m57s322.jpg
56KB, 640x352px
Concave Earth seems more logical. We are on the inside, looking in at the sky sphere. Babylon 5 and Interstellar both allude to this being the case. They make up the news, and put clues to the truth in TV shows and movies. That's what Satanists are like. Total inversion.
>>
>>19085288
i have a better lie detector than your and it says the flat earth people are lying and nasa isnt... what now?
>>
>>19085304
Do you know were to download a texting lie detector? Then we can test if you are writing the truth
>>
>>19085312
why would i give you my lie detector? are you gay? lets find out faggot
>>
File: ' meon7onome '.gif (332KB, 440x249px) Image search: [Google]
' meon7onome '.gif
332KB, 440x249px
>>19085323
>>
>>19085151
You flat earthers need to get the fuck off /x/
>>
>>19085271
If you are just going by videos and not books and experiments then you're not coming to far along.
>>
>>19085365
KYS
>>
>>19085151
>because Sherri Shepherd and Kyrie Irving believe in flat earth it must be true!
very good evidence
>>
>>19085323
i will fuck your father if you lend it to me, cause i'm as gay as your dad
>>
File: 1456500027946.jpg (113KB, 750x746px) Image search: [Google]
1456500027946.jpg
113KB, 750x746px
>>19085243
He asked for proof and you tell him to study the dumb shit you used to study... yet still you offered nothing for him to research. Or at least a place to begin. So you basically have nothing.
>>
>>19085719
The classics, mythology, the Bible, ancient history, occult, and Ufology are "dumb shit"?

And you cunts wonder why I don't take you seriously...
>>
The sun doesn't pass over the north and south regions. Its on an east west path is my guess.
>>
>>19085936
Well UFOlogy, occult, and the Bible certainly are.

The others are valid fields of study.
>>
>>19086002
You know nothing of this reality. Go watch Normievision somewhere and buy things.
>>
Boomp
>>
File: 1713021_240.jpg (14KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1713021_240.jpg
14KB, 240x240px
You're an idiot and gaylord OP
>>
File: IMG_0546.jpg (127KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0546.jpg
127KB, 500x375px
>>19085151
I'd say your pic goes in direct opposition to anything "flat".
>>
File: IMG_0547.jpg (137KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0547.jpg
137KB, 960x640px
>>
File: IMG_0548.jpg (97KB, 920x614px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0548.jpg
97KB, 920x614px
>>
File: image.png (447KB, 543x543px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
447KB, 543x543px
Really activates your almonds.
>>
>>19086660
Is this really what these idiots believe lol
>>
File: tumblr_nn6rdb7VNH1r0pizwo1_500.gif (691KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nn6rdb7VNH1r0pizwo1_500.gif
691KB, 500x281px
CIAin't flat
>>
>>19085274
Why does EVERYTHING have to be a psyop? Can't you just accept some people are retarded?
>>
>>19086660
then how are there sun sets?
>>
https://discord.gg/mJsApVD /x/cord
>>
>>19085243
I hope your family is raped and murdered. This is the dumbest shit I've ever read on /x/
>>
>>19085151
Also, explain eclipses(lunar and solar), Flat Earth fags. I'll wait right here.
>>
>>19085298
it must hurt.
>>
File: IMG_0396.jpg (119KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0396.jpg
119KB, 800x600px
>>19086660
Hello Satan.
>>
>>19089620
Personally, I'm more interested in Emu meatballs an a homemade coconut.
>>
File: yVegJD4.jpg (622KB, 2048x1141px) Image search: [Google]
yVegJD4.jpg
622KB, 2048x1141px
my god out of all the conspiracy people flat earthers are the most retarded ones there is no point debating them. in the end all they say is "hey bro but how do you know earth is sphere did u see it from space?" no i didnt see the world from space but i worked with people who worked on radars and most calculations, simulations are based on earth being a fucking sphere and ive seen radars fucking work. this people are beyond fucking retarded i cant see air nor electricity so they must be lie
>>
>>19085218
Do you think it's possible we are experiencing the merging of two or more timelines and that the earth is flat in some and round in others? I've recently started looking deeper into mythology on the subject and interestingly enough, some sources mention a cataclysm unleashed by God when an advanced civilization (Atlantis or similar) was destroyed in a flood. Apparantly, the flood was caused by him "bending" the sea, which not only destroyed Atlantis but changed the earth from a disc to a globe. This was done to keep men trapped in a loop when they attempt to sail to the ends of the earth, because Atlantis grew so mighty and proud they unleashed war on the heavenly and immortal lands of magic that could still be reached when the earth was flat.

This is even mentioned in The Silmarillion, when Eru destroyed numenor and bent the seas to save the elves from mankind. The Lord of the Rings mentions a "straight road" on the bent earth where the land of the elves can still be reached. Could this be the entrance into the hollow earth where the elves still live? Could the lands within the hollow earth once have been on the surface when our planet was flat?

If this idea is true and you combine it with theory of merging timelines/Mandela effect, it seems likely to me that we are slowly merging into a world that was never "bent" in the same way.
>>
>>19089611
The problem is multiple times stars have shone through the occulted moon, as Muzzie flags illustrate.

The moon is also recorded being occulted during the 'day', when the two lights are visible in the same sky.
>>
>>19089766
typical NASA fanboy brainwashed scientist worshiper response. just insults, no real evidence or arguments. go suck on Neil Degrass Tyson's cock and shut up
>>
>>19089766
Radar works "over the horizon" because the earth is flat.

You are the retard who does not grasp that there is no visible light with which to 'see' anything without interfering air/electromagnetism.
>>
>>19089766
You seem upset.
>>
>>19088725
The light called the sun is hundreds or thousands of miles away as opposed to millions.

It is a local phenomena, like the hotspots and godrays indicate. If the sun was millions of miles away, there would be no hotspots and godrays would be parallel.
>>
>>19086707
There vortex/whirlpool at the north pole, from which the seiche/tidal phenomena is generated.

Weather and ocean currents graphed on the polar azumithal map are far more coherent.
>>
universe is a advanced virtual reality simulation anyway, so who cares what shape it is. anyone who believes NASA does any of the shit they claim is a fucking retard tho
>>
>>19085243
Burden of proof is on you, fuccboi.
>>
>>19085274
"Tierra gruyere" you're right
>>
>>19089911
Even so, that would also imply that the moon is significantly smaller and closer than people say.

It would be possible to shoot the moon out of the sky with a missile from True Korea.
>>
Does anyone legit believe that NASA sent a tube full of astronots 238,900 motherfucking miles to the moon and back using tech that is less powerful than a fucking Gameboy? And that those fuccbois were up there hopping around in zero gravity with no cares in the fucking world and playing golf and shit? It's laughably retarded to think this could possibly be true.
>>
>>19085218
So it's not flat then?
>>
>>19085298
How exactly is it more logical?
>>19085288
Elaborate? Can you fucking teleport to the studio they're in and hook them up to a lie detector? "O-oh, b-but, his eye looked in the upper left corner which means he is lying!!!111!!!"
>>
>>19085936
>classics
?

>mythology
>myth
>ology

>bible
some book written thousands of years ago?

>ancient history
what? You mean how ancient people believed the earth was flat? They also believed making someone bleed half to death will cure them of illness

>occult
lmfao

>ufology
what the fuck are you talking about? what do UFOs have to do with this?

Your baiting... right?
>>
>>19086660
That's good and all, but if that were real, you'd always have line of sight to the sun. It would never appear to set.

Also gravity. Flat earth btfo.
>>
>>19085151
The only actual question flat earth people ask, is WHERE IS THE CURVATURE ?

People just somehow assume that they just know that curvature exists.

RESEARCH IT ! The more people look around with scopes, the more it is obvious that there is none.
>>
>>19091272
It's because y'all don't understand how optics work. Or how to apply Occam's razor.
>>
File: 1489509646476.png (21KB, 263x200px) Image search: [Google]
1489509646476.png
21KB, 263x200px
>>19085243
you literally offer nothing

spoiler: watching schizophrenic youtube videos isn't "studying"
>>
looks pretty round @6:40 OP
>>
>>19091349
you do know what a fisheye camera lens is don't you retard? or do you think that whatever city they are over covers half the fucking globe??
>>
>>19085151
This guy is such a tool. He tries way too hard to sound serious and spooky and just ends up sounding dumb.
>>
>>19085151
How does an eclipse happen?
>>
>>19085151
How are seasons?
>>
>>19089895
OTH radar isn't line of sight, my dude.
>>
>>19085151
sooo. really. are you retarded or do you just enjoy making this many people think you're retarded?
>>
>>19085151

People didn't use to believe the Earth was flat when Columbus went to Americas. Educated people knew it was round. Flat Earth is a meme spread by traditional Christians when they began fighting against evolution being taught in the school system. They spread other religious propaganda at the time too.
>>
>>19091272
Boi, people as early as 200 BCE calculated earth's curvature with a fair amount of accuracy. (look up Eratosthenes sometime) Unless your Satanic Freemasonic NASA Illuminati conspiracy extends back that far, I'm going to be forced to conclude that you're an idiot.
>>
>>19091677
People still believe in an invisible sky wizard despite a bunch of contradictory evidence, so you tell me.
>>
>>19085151
All these answers and more on the next episode of who gives a rat's ass. Flat earth is bullshit, the only thing about it that's flat is the heads of the people who try to push that shit.
>>
>>19085218
>Entrance to Inner Earth

there are entrances into Sheol on all 6 continents in the antarctic ice barrier.
>>
>>19091783
> Eratosthenes

he was actually embarrassingly wrong.

>Unless your Satanic Freemasonic NASA Illuminati conspiracy extends back that far,

well, it actually goes back to Pythagoras as well, who tried to promote a heliocentric model, which in itself is inherently wrong. the first freemason is Nimrod, there are some arguments that it was Cain.

>>19091701
>claims to be gnostic
gnostics still confess on Christ was the son of god that died for our sins
> Educated people knew it was round
code wrd for brainwash
>evolution
its really a dirty jew lie.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (8KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
8KB, 212x238px
>>19092229
How was he wrong?
Wasn't the pythagorean model a geocentric flat earth?
Why are you so mad about evolution?
Why are you so mad about education?
>>
>>19092229
I am forced to conclude that you are an idiot.
>>
>>19092229
So, let me get this straight: Cain, as in "First murderer" Cain, decided one day to get people together to suppress the truth about the shape of the planet? You're not just an idiot, you're also completely delusional.
>>
File: 1491505869299.jpg (47KB, 564x342px) Image search: [Google]
1491505869299.jpg
47KB, 564x342px
>>19092263
>Wasn't the pythagorean model a geocentric flat earth?

no, aristole and plato had a geocentric model, it was a sphere, but thats besides the point, I don't particuarly care about the flat or round earth argument. I do care about the stationary earth argument, which it is, the earth is stationary.

pythagoras is recorded as to having a model of the earth that revolved around a giant sun.

>Why are you so mad about evolution?
because there are secular thinkers that have destroyed this concept, macro evolution is a load of hot garbage

>Why are you so mad about education?
because common core education isn't education, but an indoctrinating system

>>19092266
I'm forced to conclude that you are a paid shill who gets 0.02$ sheckels a post trying to convince people on a paranormal board the super natural doesn't exist.
>>
>>19092286
>lol ur a shill
Nice non-argument, you cum guzzler.
>>
File: freem.jpg (14KB, 216x234px) Image search: [Google]
freem.jpg
14KB, 216x234px
>>19092283
>So, let me get this straight: Cain, as in "First murderer" Cain, decided one day to get people together to suppress the truth about the shape of the planet?

no, thats your lack of reading comprehension. the argument that Cain was the first Freemason was he was given their sigil on his forehead when God branded him with his seal of vengeance. that and the symbolism of 2 pillars in their lodges that relates to Cain. his sons are the fathers of all those who work iron and bronze, play music, and "dwell in tents and have livestock"

>the first freemason was Nimrod
i guess its fun to nitpick and take things out of context, and ignore key points. the first conspiracy for a 1 world government was with Nimrod, at Babel.

>decided one day to get people together to suppress the truth about the shape of the planet?

it wasn't Cain, but that is generally what happened, its much eaiser to conspire to rule the world of a population who doesn't understand of the nature of their reality, or world they live in.
>>
>>19092286
Common core is a relatively new concept, and entirely American. I agree it isn't a good system.
Science should not be influenced by religion, but by observation and repeated results. Observation has led to the theory of evolution and is nearly as well proven as the round earth and gravity. The only reason we can't flat out say "this is how evolution works" is because it works on the scale of tens of thousands of years.

Unless you believe the earth is only 6000 years old
>>
File: spine.jpg (146KB, 672x1168px) Image search: [Google]
spine.jpg
146KB, 672x1168px
>>19092308
>I am forced to conclude that you are an idiot.
>Nice non-argument, you cum guzzler.

what part of your posts is an argument?
>>
>>19092318
But how does a flat or round earth change who is in charge and why?
If this conspiracy goes back to the dawn of civilization, why did Egypt fall? Why did Rome fall? Why did Persia fall? Why did the byzantine empire fall? Why did the British Empire fall?

It's almost like the shape of the earth has dick to do with who is in charge...
>>
>>19092318
Yeah, you're delusional. Don't know what I expected from /x/, honestly.
>>
>>19092342
The usual cop-out is "It's a way for THEM to undermine faith in the bible!"
>>
File: balloons.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
balloons.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>19092330
>Unless you believe the earth is only 6000 years old

no, I think its Hindus have it right at 155.5 trillion years. and adam and eve were probably only kicked out of the garden of eden 6000 years ago. here's a bible lesson you're never going to think about

there are conjectures that there were upwards of 5 million people in the garden of Eden before A&E were expelled, and they had also spent millions years there as well, and there are conjectures that there are 2 creation stories between Genesis 1:1-2, and there are millions to billions of years between these 2 verses.

>Science should not be influenced by religion,
"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind." So said Albert Einstein

man, WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS.

>Observation has led to the theory of evolution and is nearly as well proven as the round earth and gravity.

ok, well I observe evolution to be a dirty jew lie with far too many holes, that is not well proven, but is constantly being worn down in the community, but you're not the type that is going to keep up on that.

I observe that there is no measurable way to demonstrate the curvature equation

i obverse that gravity is a hoax, pic related.

ignoring the other side of the argument doesn't mean its wrong, the peer review system is a failure that promotes self interest, and the second someone speaks against the mainstream narrative they are excommunicated, and basically executed.

I observe the earth to be stationary, and the center of the universe, I observe the heliocentric model to be a fraud, and geocentricity to be superior.

>The only reason we can't flat out say "this is how evolution works" is because it works on the scale of tens of thousands of years.

ok, I observe that people used to live to be 100,000 years old, and over the past 200 million years, the human lifespan has shrunk to less than 100.
>>
File: Cauldron22.jpg (88KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
Cauldron22.jpg
88KB, 400x600px
>>19092342
> this conspiracy goes back to the dawn of civilization, why did Egypt fall? Why did Rome fall? Why did Persia fall? Why did the byzantine empire fall? Why did the British Empire fall?

you know, the fall of Babylon, the fall of Persia, the fall of Greece, the Fall of Rome (which was in 2 legs) the western leg of Rome, and the eastern leg of the Byzantine Empire were all predicted to not only rise, but fall in a book of Daniel, its one of the examples that can be used to demonstrate that not only the bible, but several other scriptures as well have an origin outside of our space and time, as they write history before it happens.

Cyrus who established Persia received a 150 year old letter that addressed him by name, and had pre-listed all his accomplishments.

the truth is civilization is nothing new, where you believe in the "ascent of man" anyone with eyes to see and ears to hear knows we are going through "the descent of man"

the question is that its all part of some interdimensional plan for who knows what.

>But how does a flat or round earth change who is in charge and why?
they're trying to hide God. in the heliocentric universe everything is random, in the geocentric universe everything is a deliberate and direct creation of a God who has a plan, and in the end nothing is random. in the heliocentric model you're flying through space, in the geocentirc model the earth is stationary, and everything revolves around us.

there are only 2 real world views you can hold, that life on earth is a tragic accident and we are alone in the universe, or that life on earth is a deliberate action of some kind of being who has a plan for mankind

>>19092356
I would say most scripture, pretty much the entire world knew the world was stationary, and covered by a glass firmament.
>>
>>19092286
>because there are secular thinkers that have destroyed this concept

No there aren't.

>macro evolution is a load of hot garbage

Mmm, no, "macro" evolution is just evolution over a longer period of time.

It's like saying, "OK you can add one to one. And then add one more. And add one more. And maybe you could get to like ten or fifteen or something. But there's no way you could count to 1,000! Only god could do that! It's way to high."

The whole "micro vs macro" evolution thing is just a shitty argument from incredulity, that only the most retarded creationists believe in.
>>
>>19092405
>predicted in the Book of Daniel.

No they weren't. Also the Fall of Babylon predates Daniel by hundreds of years.

>Civilization is nothing new

No, it's about 6,000 years old.

>In the Heliocentric universe everything is random.

No, in the Heliocentric model, the largest mass, the sun, is in the middle, and the much smaller planets orbit around it, as per gravity. That's not random at all. It's a consequence of simple and elegant laws of nature.
>>
>>19092362
>ok, well I observe evolution to be a dirty jew lie with far too many holes, that is not well proven, but is constantly being worn down in the community, but you're not the type that is going to keep up on that.
What holes are you talking about? The incomplete fossil record? I'm pretty sure the only people still arguing about it are Ken Hamm and his sheep

>I observe that there is no measurable way to demonstrate the curvature equation
The ship over the horizon experiment is an easy one, but I'm sure you'll just ignore that

>i obverse that gravity is a hoax, pic related.
Your picture shows liquids and solids of different densities, but in no way refutes gravity

>ignoring the other side of the argument doesn't mean its wrong.
It does when the argument is literally "the bible said so" bring some facts to the table

>I observe the earth to be stationary, and the center of the universe, I observe the heliocentric model to be a fraud, and geocentricity to be superior.
You go outside and see that the sUn and moon rise and fall, and the stars appear at night, but you aren't out there daily mapping the positions of the stars, the relative positions of the sun and moon, or the movement's of the planets. The combined wealth of human knowledge let us build on these ideas, we were able to create better and more accurate models, and now we have the most accurate understanding of the universe of any humans in the history of our existance. It's a bit naive to believe that just because you can't go to space that everyone is lying to you about everything

>I observe that people used to live to be 100,000 years old, and over the past 200 million years, the human lifespan has shrunk to less than 100.
Where did you observe this?
>>
>>19092362
>i obverse that gravity is a hoax, pic related.

Gravity is what is keeping those liquids in the jar. It is what is making the more dense liquids sink to the bottom.

If you remove the affects of gravity by, for example, taking it on the Vomit Comet, then all those liquids would just float around with no order.
>>
>>19092460
I'm pretty sure this guy is trolling at this point
Or an idiot.
Not much difference really
>>
>>19092467
Poe's Law.

This is what Flat Earthers and Christians actually believe.
>>
>>19092419
><Mmm, no, "macro" evolution is just evolution over a longer period of time.

well, there's is regardless of what ever you want to fallaciously state.

micro evolution implies that some elephants my lose their tusks due to over hunting, which is being demonstrated

macro evolution implies that a lineage of T-rexes will eventually become chickens, which in itself is no way provable.

macro evolution also implies that life on land came from a fish that stepped onto water, and that all life started on water. which is defeated by the concepts of whales. this means that a lifeform randomly evovled the abilitiy to walk on land, and breath air, walked back into the water, adapting to live there for its entire life, but never re-develop gills again. the myth that gills are on fetuses in the womb is bunk, and its been proven they aren't gills, but ears

>No there aren't.

well, going no there aren't doesn't change the fact that they exist. and there are secular arguments against it. plugging your ears, closing your eyes, and going LALALALA isn't going to change that.
>>
>>19092471
C'est la vie

>the Jews took my jorb
>>
>>19092405
Or that the planet is not flat and that the universe isn't chaotic, but only appears that way to us because we can't comprehend the why because science never looks for the why, because that would be "religious".

Their answer to "whys" is basically a mechanical explanation that is true in of itself, but not the "why". but because they are taught not to mix the two, when in reality they are mixed, they can only think within the framework of the physical.

Not all scientists are like this and there are quite a few who do believe in God that have done good things in their respective fields. never hear about them because they're trying to actually do good with their intellect and not stroke their egos.

I believe in Christ and I also believe the earth is spherical. For God stretches his hand outward over the earth and suspends it upon nothing.

The earth is held up by 4 pillars, this being a parable. North, South, East, and West.
>>
File: mudskippers.jpg (77KB, 436x308px) Image search: [Google]
mudskippers.jpg
77KB, 436x308px
>>19092481
>micro evolution implies that some elephants my lose their tusks due to over hunting, which is being demonstrated

No, that's not what microevolution means.

>fish crawled up on land

Yup, which still happens.

>defeated by the concept of whales

Nope. River otters spend a good portion of their time in the water. Sea otters even more. Seals almost all the time. Whales all of the time. Each has an advantage in its own niche. Furthermore, there's a clear fossil record of the ancestors of whales transitioning to land based mammals into their current form. It's why whales still have thumb bones deep inside their flippers that serves no purpose.

There's no pressure to develop gills, since their lungs work just fine.

>they exist

Who are these esteemed secular thinkers that spout Creationist propaganda? Name some names.
>>
>>19092481
Most of those have been demonstrated.
Dna remnants in chickens were modified to produce tailed birds.
The hollow bones of raptors are shown to carry down the line to the first winged and feathered dinosaurs, and then onto the first primative birds.
Slight differences in bone structure have demonstrated across multiple species, as well as shared Dna among members of the same genus/phylum/kingdom
Fetuses in all animals start off extremely similarly.
And Your argument about whales goes to prove the concept. Over time, semi aquatic mammals became fully aquatic. Their closest land relatives are hippos, just fyi
>>
>>19092503
>this guy gets it

You can believe in God and still not be a complete moron
>>
File: boyohboy.jpg (7KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
boyohboy.jpg
7KB, 225x224px
>>19092447
> Also the Fall of Babylon predates Daniel

well, Nebuchadnezzar wrote Daniel 4, and it was written during the Jews Babylonian captivity. so thats bunk.

>No, it's about 6,000 years old.
>what is gobelki teki
>what are pyramids underwater in cuba, japan, and india
>what is YOU'RE WRONG.

>as per gravity.
well, gravity ends up having no baring in astrophysics equations.

its actually a matter of buoyancy,

>>19092460
>Gravity is what is keeping those liquids in the jar. It is what is making the more dense liquids sink to the bottom.

really, I thought it was just the keep keeping the liquids in the jar.

here's a simple experiment. take a tank full of Oganesson gas, and a paper boat. if you put the paper boat in the tank, it will not sink, but it will float, this is because the density of the paper is less than the density of the gas. if you were to increase the atomic density without changing its weight, and turn that paper boat of the same weight into an extremely small piece of crumbled paper, it would start to sink.

the way buoyancy works in water is the same way it works in air, clouds weigh millions upon millions of pounds, but its atomic density is so light it has a positive buoyancy charge, so it floats, a microphone weights less than 2 pounds, but is much denser than the air around it, so it sinks. if i reduced the density of the microphone by 99% by spreading its atomic matter, it would probably float, or I could give it a positive buoyancy charge by tying it to a balloon, this is also how hot air ballons work.

likewise, I have a positive buoyancy charge in water, if I tied a bunch of lead weights to my legs I would sink, if I released the weights I would start to float

there is no gravity, its a matter of density.
>>
>>19092531
If there is no gravity, what causes the tides?
>>
>>19092531
>Nebuchadnezzar wrote Daniel
>three hundred years after he died

Sounds legit

>what is gobelki teki

Not civilizations

>what are underwater pyramids

Natural rock formations that aren't even proper pyramids.

>YOU'RE WRONG

prove it

>Gravity ends up having no baring (bearing?) in astrophysics equations

On the contrary, it's very fundamental. It's how we describe the motion of the planets. The galaxies. Stars themselves. The formation of the planets. Nothing in astrophysics makes sense without gravity.

>it's actually buoyancy

Buoyancy is a side effect of gravity.

The force of buoyancy is defined as the density of the fluid, times the volume it displaces, times the acceleration due to gravity. Without gravity, there is no buoyancy.

>Oganesson gas, paper boats, blah blah blah

The reason less dense things float on top of more dense things, is because the force of gravity is greater on the more dense stuff. Gravity pulls harder on air than it does on helium balloons. Thus the helium balloon is pushed upwards as the heavier air pushes it out of the way.

Again, without gravity, it would all just float around with no order, regardless of density.
>>
because when the sun rises and sets, it's closer to the continents than the center, therefore the center is colder

duh anon
>>
>>19092531
https://www.saddlespace.org/whittakerm/science/cms_page/view/7795375
The source for your image literally explains how gravity works against buoyancy
>>
File: sohard.jpg (303KB, 750x416px) Image search: [Google]
sohard.jpg
303KB, 750x416px
>>19092518
yeah, and if i started playing with your DNA I could make you grow feathers, fur, and 11 nipples.

Michale Denton Philip Johnson, and Michael Behe, people who actually work with DNA have come out to say that evolution fails to explain the origins of our existence.

these people aren't religious, but secular thinkers.

>>19092503
>For God stretches his hand outward over the earth and suspends it upon nothing.

for god has fixed the earth upon foundations, to be immovable. and has covered it with a firmament separating the waters of heaven from the earth. if you count the firmament as part of the planet I suppose it is spherical. i mean you can claim to be a christian, but at the end of the day the bible supports a geocentric model of the universe.

>>19092506
>No, that's not what microevolution means.

well, thats pretty much exactly what it means.

>Yup, which still happens.
and in 400 million years, those fish will not change in any way, shape, or form just like the horeshoe crabs, and the coelacanths haven't changed for millions upon millions of years.

> Furthermore, there's a clear fossil record of the ancestors of whales transitioning to land based mammals into their current form.
well, there's an attempt at a record, in one of the lineages the nose goes from the tip to the center of the forehead, its basically nonsense in the way the shape of the legs/fins developed, the "vestigial" bones in whales, as well as the tail bones aren't vestigial at all, but are connected to muscles that are vital to the framework of the body.

>Who are these esteemed secular thinkers that spout Creationist propaganda? Name some names.

I listed them in the top part of the post.
>>
>>19092576
But then the sun should change in size the further away it gets, but that doesn't happen.
>>
>>19092598
the glass dome skews the sun perfectly enough to make it appear the same size no matter where it is
>>
>>19092568
>>Nebuchadnezzar wrote Daniel
>three hundred years after he died

>what is daniel 4

4 I, Nebuchadnezzar, was at home in my palace, contented and prosperous.

he actually posted the chapter he wrote all over his kingdom. and Daniel was mostly written by Daniel during the Babylonian captivity.

Daniel and Nebuchadnezzar were also most likely very close friends.
>>
File: 1486371042280.webm (606KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
1486371042280.webm
606KB, 720x576px
>>19092598
>>19092607

>But then the sun should change in size the further away it gets, but that doesn't happen.

well, here's a video of that exact thing happening to the sun.
>>
>>19092592
>well, thats pretty much exactly what it means.

Sorry, no.

>those fish will not change in any way

If there is pressure they will change, if there's no pressure they won't.

>connected to vital muscle

Nope. The finger bones are, the thumb is completely vestigial.

>I listed them

>Michael Denton

Not secular. Straight up Creationist.

>Philip Johnson

Also a Creationist

>Michael Behe

Again, a Creationist.

Frauds, all of them.
>>
>>19092621
No, that's a video of glare. Put on a filter and then check.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIviCNY3Txw
>>
>>19092621
i was just kidding, but when you look at the sun, you're seeing all of it's rays instead of it. When it gets close to setting, the rays are no longer reaching your eye, and you can see the actual sun

obviously it's more complicated than that, but I'm not the smartest man, that's the best I can do for you bud
>>
>>19092618
No, Daniel was written 2nd century BCE
>>
>>19092624
>Michael Denton
>Denton describes himself as an agnostic

man, whats it like to be a liar?

>Philip Johnson
>He became a Christian[1] while a tenured professor

he covered after he started the intelligent design movement.

>Michael Behe

He received his PhD in biochemistry at the University of Pennsylvania in 1978 for his dissertation research on sickle-cell disease. From 1978 to 1982, he did postdoctoral work on DNA structure at the National Institutes of Health. From 1982 to 1985, he was assistant professor of chemistry at Queens College in New York City, where he met his wife, Celeste. In 1985, he moved to Lehigh University and is currently a Professor of Biochemistry. Due to Behe's views on evolution, Lehigh University exhibits the following disclaimer on its website to clearly inform the readers that the University does not at all endorse the ideas of Prof. Behe on the argument:
“ While we respect Prof. Behe's right to express his views, they are his alone and are in no way endorsed by the department. It is our collective position that intelligent design has no basis in science, has not been tested experimentally, and should not be regarded as scientific.[5]

I guess a PHD is a fraud then, huh...

I actually can't find a place that says he's christian. and infact, he most likely isn;t, he was raised catholic, and became atheist in about 6 months according to one of this interviews

the intelligent design movement is not a christian movement, but is made completely of academics.
>>
>>19092628
you know how I know this is a lie?

because the Septuagint bible was crafted in the 3rd century BCE, included the book of daniel.

it was written in the 6th centry BCE. the argument for 2nd century authorship is bogus. what kind of proof have you read?
>>
>>19092645
>I guess PhD is a fraud

He may have legitimately have earned that PhD. Sometime later he descided to become a fraud. Now he's a shill, along with Michael Denton, for the ultra-religious Discovery Institute. If they play at being secular, it's just more lying. They're trying to get their shit pushed into the public school system.

The Intelligent Design movement is a direct offshoot of the Creationism movement, which tried to get Biblical literalism taught in public schools. The Supreme Court ruled against them, they violated the separation of church and state.

So what they decided to do is rebrand their religious bullshit as secular "intelligent design." In some cases they just opened their old word documents, and manually replaced every incident of "Creationism" with "intelligent design." On some occasions they got sloppy and started advocating the concept of "Cintelligent Designreationsm."

Naturally they were laughed out of court. That was in the 80s. They tried again in the 2000s. The Discovery Institue, including Behe, took the stand, swore they would not tell a lie, and claimed their subjects were secular, and not religious. They lost this case again.

A major part of the reason is because they swore in court it wasn't religious, but then during recess they would go out on the court steps and tell their cheering supporters that they were about to put the Bible back in schools.

As it happened, the judge witnessed all of this. When he ruled against him, he described their claims, their religious bullshit, as "breathtaking innanity." Which also describes your posts.

What's it like to be a liar? Ask Michael Denton.
>>
>>19092664
Daniel was later additions. Hell, Daniel itself isn't one single work but several different authors over the 2nd century BCE.
>>
>>19092645
Many people who have ph.D work are frauds. Just look at the Bogdanoffs (unironically).
>>
Stupid flat earth can't explain gravity
>>
File: evo.png (136KB, 1704x890px) Image search: [Google]
evo.png
136KB, 1704x890px
>>19092691
well, one of thoes authors is Nebuchadnezzar himself, in babylonian records have indicated that Daniel was there during the time of the jewish captivity, under his Babylonian name Balthazar. you basically have no argument to suppor this...

>>19092669
well, there are plenty of arguments about intelligent design that you can't refute

Behe says he once fully accepted the scientific theory of evolution, but that after reading Evolution: A Theory in Crisis (1985), by Michael Denton, he came to question evolution.[9] Later, Behe came to believe that there was evidence, at a biochemical level, that there were systems that were "irreducibly complex." These were systems that he thought could not, even in principle, have evolved by natural selection, and thus must have been created by an "intelligent designer," which he believed to be the only possible alternative explanation for such complex structures. The logic is very similar to the watchmaker analogy given by William Paley in 1802 as proof of a divine creator. The claim of irreducible complexity is based on an argument from ignorance fallacy.

the argument of the watchmaker "is based on ignorant fallacy" this is what I like to call a facetious argument.

>"Inferences to design do not require that we have a candidate for the role of designer. We can determine that a system was designed by examining the system itself, and we can hold the conviction of design much more strongly than a conviction about the identity of the designer."

>Bible back in schools.
here's a fun fact

before the 1960s only about there were a low amount of teen births, lower drug use, less crime, and and low divorce rates. after the bible was banned in schools all of these figures shot up astronomically. so lets ask you a question, do you think teen births are a good thing? do you think drug use and divorce is a good thing? do you think increasing crime statistics are a good thing?

there's a pretty direct correlation to these 2 things
>>
>>19092749
>there's a pretty direct correlation to these 2 things

And you cunts still don't understand correlation =/= causation. That's like, day 1 of science class is to understand that.

You can strongly correlate anything you want, but to establish causation, you need the scientific method.
>>
File: carbon.jpg (4KB, 376x134px) Image search: [Google]
carbon.jpg
4KB, 376x134px
>>19092749
ignoring the intelligent design argument doesn't make it untrue, it just makes you ignorant. you have to know something in order to disprove it, just like with the geocentric and heliocentric model, you need to know both in order to disprove one or the other.

you take it on faith that these people who support evolution have your best interest at heart, but everything in mainstream science is fake, as well as the media. I want you to take the time to understand otuside of "fish turn into mammals" you don't understand anything about protein chains, DNA, RNA, or biochemical interactions. the world as we know it is built on 3 little things, Protons, neutrons, and electrons. all organic, and inorganic matter is built on this, you might think there's a difference between your table, and a brick of gold, but they're made of the exact same building blocks of protons, neutrons, and electrons.

>Behe is best known for his argument for his stance on irreducible complexity (IC), which argues that some biochemical structures are too complex to be explained by known evolutionary mechanisms and are therefore probably the result of intelligent design. Behe has testified in several court cases related to intelligent design, including the court case Kitzmiller v. Dover Area School District that resulted in a ruling that intelligent design was not science and was religious in nature

so basically once you look at this on a biochemical level, evolution stops becoming a viable solution.

do you honestly think the ability to understand inter dimensional travel, time travel, and the basis for all atomic matter came from a subset of monkeys that throw shit at eachother? where does the ability to question whether or not there is a creator, the ability to question a design of something comes from?
>>
>>19085151
>Why is there ice in the middle of all the land on the "flat map"? How does heat make the continents iceless on disk-earth, yet ice manages to exist in the center of it all?

Because flat earthers are bad at grasping basic scientific concepts, but of course are never going to be self admitted idiots.

That would hit their hero complex way too hard.
>>
File: gravity.jpg (565KB, 1020x1486px) Image search: [Google]
gravity.jpg
565KB, 1020x1486px
>>19092762
ok, removing the bible in schools "caused" those degenerate things to start happening across the country, people that read the bible generally dont have children out of wedlock, they don't do drugs, or crime, and they usually don't divorce.

evolution doesn't explain why people have talked about the soul, or spirit for thousands of years.

>you need the scientific method.

most science today is established on pseudo truths, things you can't really prove, but are also unable to disprove either. gravity being one of them.

yes, the apple falls down, but in water it floats. if i changed the atomic density of the apple, it would float in air, and this notion defeats gravity.

real easy thought experiment
>>
>>19092768
>everything in mainstream science is fake.

You like to use this meme, don't you?
But when you follow courses at ivy league universities you will find mainstream and media science isn't that far from the actual scientific community. Mostly it is simplified so the masses can understand some of it without going the full length of studying. There is no use or need at all to keep earth's true shape in the shadow. Or the cosmos. The is however an influential lobby that want to keep psychology, philosophy and economy in the shadows. The reason being, don't let the mass know what tools and methods are really used to keep them under control. Wasting time is one of the favorite methods and Flat Earth Movement is one of them. If you studies psychology or philosophy you would known for it is a method right out of the textbook.
So is mainstream and media science fake?
Attend an (online ) university and find out. Some is and a lot is not.
>>
>>19092794
No, if you changed the density of an apple while allowing water to move through the constituent parts, it'd still sink. Buoyancy is not a real force, it's a product of displacement.

>evolution doesn't explain why people have talked about the soul, or spirit for thousands of years.

Sounds a lot like faith, dunnit?

>most science today is established on pseudo truths, things you can't really prove, but are also unable to disprove either. gravity being one of them

...so faith? You're contradicting yourself here. In addition, the hallmark of science is that it is based on absolute truths.
>>
>>19092903
They keep doing it. Christians really don't know what they say.
They don't even realize it's them that is killing Christianity not hur science.
The more they speak, the dumber they appear.

The worst thing ever happened to Christianity is the Christian,
who talks about a God of All Knowledge and a personal relationship with that God,
yet seem to have little to no knowledge at all and still hold up the idea God actually wrote or inspired the Bible,
unwillingly making a dumbass out of it's own God (which is impressive by itself).

But you got to give them one thing.
They do have faith,
any logical thinking being would start to see the shame in it all already.
>>
Flat Earth theory is an example of how over skepticism loops back to extreme gullibility.

When you truly account for all factors, the amount of people to be "In on it" for a flat Earth conspiracy to work would be roughly over 600 million.

It is statistically impossible for a serious verifiable objective leak to not come from that. Any and all possible arguments for a flat Earth run into a wall when faced with this simple fact.

Do you seriously think that when training to be aviation navigators they tell them "Alright now listen up I have clearance to tell you the earth is actually flat and you need to falsify all your records to show that travel distance times line up with the expected round earth map even though they won't."?

The Earth is round. You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>19092794
I really wish that the mentally handicapped were institutionalized by force when they get to this level of idiocy. Or at least banned from the chan.
>>
>>19092983
Nope, but in flight school you run into an error in reading the instruments. You are told it's a test to see if you can still follow procedure, even when your board computer totally jams. You get used to it due intensive training and the willingness to get those wings. They call it an insiders joke and should not be told, so they themselves can test anybody for being a real aviator or not.
>>
>>19085271
>I can see the horizon from the shoreline
You physically cannot. I'm not a flat earther but there is no way you can be this retarded
>>
File: homon.png (75KB, 702x874px) Image search: [Google]
homon.png
75KB, 702x874px
>>19092827
the ability to not recognize intelligent design means you don't have the intelligence to analyze critical thinking skills

>You like to use this meme, don't you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YmLWnQGZhQ
some guy made a life form by injecting human sperm into a chicken egg. and not only that, he set it up so you can reproduce the experiment, and gave it variables to test the hypothesis.

its not that I like to use the meme, its that when you create a biomass using a chicken egg and your sperm, and it starts to grow teeth, grow an eyeball, and fuses with another production of biomass a homonculus, that eats milk, meat, carrots, pumpkin, and whey protein, everything starts to go out the window.

>So is mainstream and media science fake?
yes, relate yourself to the statement above.

> There is no use or need at all to keep earth's true shape in the shadow. Or the cosmos.

I pity your inability to question your surroundings.

> The is however an influential lobby that want to keep psychology, philosophy and economy in the shadows.

well, thanks for stating the obvious

>. The reason being, don't let the mass know what tools and methods are really used to keep them under control.

uh huh, right on the money

>Wasting time is one of the favorite methods and Flat Earth Movement is one of them

wrong, this is how you break the control matrix.

you went ahead and dodged the rest of my post due to your inability to answer it.
>>
File: ass codes.jpg (273KB, 550x912px) Image search: [Google]
ass codes.jpg
273KB, 550x912px
>>19092903
>No, if you changed the density of an apple while allowing water to move through the constituent parts, it'd still sink. Buoyancy is not a real force, it's a product of displacement.

in changing the density of the apple, relate it to changing the density of a sheet of tin foil, and wrapping it into a ball.

gravity is not a real force, its buoyancy in fluid dynamics, and a product of displacement, this is why birds are able to fly, because they displace the air underneath them, this is why clouds float, because they aren't dense enough to push the air away to float, this is why helium floats, and oganesson sinks. it has nothing to do with gravity, it has to do with the density of the object creating displacement. this is why a cannon ball will float in a pool of mercury, and will sink in water, and why it will rise in water if you tie it to enough balloons.

>Sounds a lot like faith, dunnit?

no, I don't take it on faith, I know, and understand a soul exists, its called consciousness, and its separate from the body, and the mind, and I know and understand the powers that be in the world don't want you to cultivate your soul, which is like a tree that produces all the fruits of heaven.

>...so faith? You're contradicting yourself here

please explain to me how I'm contradicting myself.

and no, the entirety of the information pushed in the last 400-600 years has mostly been misinformation.

>>19092986
>asking people to ban people from the paranormal board of a Malaysian basket-weaving forum
>>
>>19085936
all irrelevant. Unless you can cite anything specific that can be tested it just sounds like you're on a high horse despite just wasting a lot of your time.
>>
File: pent.jpg (310KB, 1600x1064px) Image search: [Google]
pent.jpg
310KB, 1600x1064px
>>19092935
>who talks about a God of All Knowledge and a personal relationship with that God,

the christian doctrine states that the spirit of god dwells within you, that your body is a temple to the god who put that spirit in there, and that this god put came in the form of a man to experience life on our level, and put himself on a cross so that he may also experience death. so yes, the idea of having a personal relationship with god is not that out there, if you talk to your heart he'll answer.

>yet seem to have little to no knowledge at all and still hold up the idea God actually wrote or inspired the Bible

well, like i stated, you can prove the bible is written outside of space and time. are you the poster who tried to say that daniel was written in the 2nd century when the arguments for that are bunk? you reek of /r/atheism.

here's another example in the Bhavishya Purana, which was written in probably 5,000 years ago it predicts mohammad by name, his region, and how he creates an evil, evil religion. it even mentions Jesus Christ as the son of God, which is validating for my research

>any logical thinking being would start to see the shame in it all already.
if you were capable of logical thinking, it would be easy for you to see that the world has an intelligent design, and if you can ever figure out that the world has an intelligent design, maybe you'll come to the conclusion that there is a designer.

the ability to draw a pentagram, the ability to create lightning was created.

if you saw a pentagram on the floor, you would probably think someone drew that, and wouldn't think it was a random accident, if you cracked open rock to find a watch inside, you wouldn't think the watch randomly developed in the rock, you would understand someone built the watch, and it somehow ended in the rock

the ability to question who we are, where we come from, the ability to recognize a design, and the ability to create designs was given to us
>>
REMINDER THAT GRAVITY IS AN OBSERVED PHENOMENON. DENYING GRAVITY EXISTS IS LIKE DENYING LIGHT EXISTS.

>Gravity, or gravitation, is a natural phenomenon by which all things with mass are brought toward (or gravitate toward) one another, including planets, stars and galaxies.
>Phenomenon - a fact, occurrence, or circumstance observed or observable

NO MATTER WHAT YOUR EXPLANATION FOR IT, GRAVITY IS AN OBSERVED PHENOMENON. TO DENY GRAVITY IS TO DENY LIGHT.
>>
>>19093087
Uh you realize those videos are fake right? Some of his more philosophical videos are real however proof? Watch his free energy video one his first produced abd you'll see something distinct if you're as smart as you say you are
>>
>>19093140
why do balloons float?
>>
>>19092621
>what is glare?
>what is atmosphere?
>>
>>19093143
>what is 0 point energy.
>who is Tesla
>>
>>19092362
>Pic
Explain how objects with different densities fall at the same rate if gravity's just "density."
>>
>>19092621
hey yo if the sun and moon are supposed to be moving away when they set, why does the moon look bigger when it's near the horizon?
>>
>>19093149
Did you watch the video nigger? I was referring to the topic more of the procedure what I'm saying is Russian guy fakes videos kike also his humonculus videos have gotten stale fuck me I wosh this world would get nuked and humanity fucked I cant stand living with thick skulled idiots and people with a sense of ego
>>
>>19093146
>Why do balloons float?
Doesn't matter. My point is that Flat Earthers are responding to similar questions with "There's no such thing as floating." In this question, floating is an OBSERVED PHENOMENON.

SAYING GRAVITY DOES NOT EXIST IS LIKE SAYING FLOATING DOES NOT EXIST.

GRAVITY IS AN OBSERVED PHENOMENON.

TO DENY GRAVITY IS LIKE DENYING THAT THINGS FLOAT
>>
>>19092560
Angels turning huge cranks under the earth's crust.
>>
>>19092592
Your words. The foundations is the orbit in which the earth takes and these explanations were done through people with a limited vocabulary and had to improvise with their words to express the divine inspiration they were given with their limited vocabulary. Like in Revelations when they speak of the chariots of the most high. The term we would use today is air/space craft. Never mind the fact that that translations hardly ever go 1:1 in the messages conveyed.

I believe that Christ will save mankind. I just don't like the label because it was originally used as a derogatory term. He just considered those who chase after God's will his own. And the summarization of the law is love others as you would love yourself.

I may call myself a Christian from time to time, but that's only because of people. Otherwise, I'd just consider myself a believer to the point that I try to honor him when I am capable.
>>
File: JFKAssassBig.gif (100KB, 577x570px) Image search: [Google]
JFKAssassBig.gif
100KB, 577x570px
>>19093155
did you read the screencap in my first post?

i dont think his homonculus videos are fake, mostly because there's a collage of books written on the very subject, which in itself include experiments.

look nomrie, I'm going to give you a very simple experiment to prove to you the supernatural is very real.

draw a upside down pentagram on your bathroom mirror, a couple of 666's won't hurt either, candles help. at the hours of 12am-3am chant "bloody mary" 3x followed by a "i hate you bloody mary" do together in a succession of 3 times an hour.

personal guarantee you'll summon something

>>19093158
why do birds fly? how do airplanes fly?
>>
>>19093166
>why do birds fly? how do airplanes fly?
IN THESE QUESTIONS, FLYING IS AN OBSERVED PHENOMENON.

TO DENY GRAVITY IS LIKE DENYING THAT FLYING EXISTS.

WHETHER YOU THINK GRAVITY IS CAUSED BY DENSITY, BY A FUNDAMENTAL FORCE, OR BY THE CURVE OF SPACETIME -

>>
File: all the myths.png (1MB, 1367x659px) Image search: [Google]
all the myths.png
1MB, 1367x659px
>>19093165
Job 9
6 Which shaketh the earth out of her place, and the pillars thereof tremble.

Job 37:18 Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass?

Psalm 93:1 The Lord reigneth, he is clothed with majesty; the Lord is clothed with strength, wherewith he hath girded himself: the world also is stablished, that it cannot be moved.

well, you can honor him by looking into the difference between geocentric and heliocentric cosmology.

God means what he says when it states the earth, does, not, move...

the ancients were not so backwards as to not be able to establish movement of the earth "if there were any"

>Your words
they're really not my words.

>The foundations is the orbit in which the earth takes and these explanations were done through people with a limited vocabulary and had to improvise with their words to express the divine inspiration they were given with their limited vocabulary.

>hebrew, and greek has a limited vocabulary
this has to be one of the most ignorant things I'll ever hear in my life. God gave each letter of the Torah to Moses letter, by, letter, and there are all kinds of mathematical properties to the old and new testament.

if you're a believer you have it on good authority people used to live for hundreds of years, and have been reduced to a lifespan thats generally less than 100 years.

>Never mind the fact that that translations hardly ever go 1:1 in the messages conveyed.

well thats because our language is literally dumber
Jeremiah 50:9
>their arrows shall be as of a mighty expert man; none shall return in vain.

the word arrow in the greek and hebrew doesn't mean only mean arrow, but covers any weapon that can be thrown, like a spear, javalin, dart. and the words for mighty expert relate more to intelligence, and wisdom. not only that this verse describes the arrow to have these qualties, meaning this verse is predicting "smart" missiles hundreds of years in the past.
>>
>>19093166
Thats more of law of attraction as well as mental manipulation of the world nothing like what you're implying and dont call me a normal fag I'm sure as fuck you came with reddit seeing as you're using the term normie thanks for ruining r9k and fuck off you wont ruin x
>>
File: balloon.jpg (15KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
balloon.jpg
15KB, 600x400px
>>19093172
why does wood float on water, why do ping pong balls float straight up? why do cannon balls float on mercury? why would a cannon ball float if I tie balloons to it?
>>
>>19093199
IMAGINE IF MY RESPONSE TO YOUR QUESTIONS WAS TO DENY THAT FLOATING EXISTS.

FLOATING IS AN OBSERVED PHENOMENON. NO MATTER WHAT CAUSE YOU NAME, THAT FLOATING IS OBSERVED CANNOT BE DENIED.

GRAVITY IS AN OBSERVED PHENOMENON. NO MATTER WHAT CAUSE YOU NAME, THAT GRAVITY IS OBSERVED CANNOT BE DENIED.

THIS IS YOUR REMINDER THAT GRAVITY IS AN OBSERVED PHENOMENON.

DENYING GRAVITY IS LIKE DENYING FLOATING.
>>
File: 1491506702927.jpg (93KB, 960x637px) Image search: [Google]
1491506702927.jpg
93KB, 960x637px
>>19093198
blue pilled plebbitor.

angels and demons are real. I was a degenerate on /b/ before reddit came around.

and yes, you can summon actual demons and angels. and it is exactly what I'm implying.
>>
File: model.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
model.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>>19093202
>THAT GRAVITY IS OBSERVED CANNOT BE DENIED.

guess what, I'm denying it.

its called buoyancy, the force that drives objects to sink or rise is called buoyancy, and it is effected by the dynamics of the fluid it is in. and yes, air is like a fluid, and you're a fish that doesn't understand its surrounded by water.
>>
>>19093207
>the force that drives objects to sink or rise is called buoyancy
SINKING AND RISING ARE OBSERVED PHENOMENON.

GRAVITY IS AN OBSERVED PHENOMENON. TO DENY GRAVITY IS TO DENY THAT OBJECTS SINK OR RISE.

BELIEVING THAT BOUYANCY CAUSES GRAVITY DOES NOT DENY THAT GRAVITY IS AN OBSERVED PEHNOMENON.
>>
>>19093194
I honor him by applying the principalities found in the bible in the things I do. Not by unlearning something that has been proven otherwise.

For example, in eve online, people can kill, steal, and generally do all sorts of bad to each other. The game is advertised as such. I avoid these things and instead help people out when it is asked for.

But that was in the past, I don't really play games much anymore. I'd rather lurk here, meditate, and read different types of literature in order to understand a true objective understanding of all things spiritual. This includes God.

When I began getting /fit/ almost a decade ago, I would research many things and try out many things because I found that what most people were saying weren't simply true.

The bible feels that way sometimes and if I was able to express so much effort for a simple goal of getting leaner, why not with things of the spirit? Why not with things of God?

I have looked into the flat earth thing and at the end of the day, I don't really care either way because it has no relevancy to my life.

For satellites to work, the earth would have to be a globe according to the science. But it's still irrelevant to me because I live in a circle where I work, sleep, pray, meditate, and once in a while sin because I am weak.

They do have limited vocabulary though, that's why words like "chariots of the most high" are used instead of space/air craft.

If the revelation was given during a time when there were no chariots then it would probably be described other man made objects that can be considered high.

English also has many mathematical properties to it. I know this because I use numerology sometimes, and on rare occasion, to express something down on paper for others to never understand, lest they think I'm crazy. Because I am surrounded by unbelievers and people who believe in their own way.

For all we know the pillars thereof could have been plate tectonics.
>>
>>19093137

part 1
I was saying that if that God gives you answers, he lets you down many times. He would also prevent you from saying I was the guy about Daniel.

The bible written outside space and time? kek. Enlight me.

That example of Mohammed and Jesus is a nice writers trick. I also write. And at a certain level you glue things together, without the reader being able to see it coming. That is the art of writing literature. Along with metaphors. I recon you as a person know all about that. The rituals you went true sure aimed to teach you that lesson ;).

I am capable of thinking, but also studying. I studied lots of different interesting subjects, more then enough to make me connect the dots and realize there is only one law in nature. The law of attraction. Nope, not the new age version, the actual one. Entropy takes account for the rest. To the educated mind the intelligent design model does not seem to be the right one. Time just wiped out everything that does not work, making way for combinations that do survive. And when new connections are made that do not work, they vanish again.

Ah, the good old Watch-story.
Let me ask you this. And I know you don't like to respond on it, but see it as a token of my good will. Afterall, I only share because I care enough to share my thoughts, so others may benefit if they please.
>>
>>19093226
The people who did receive inspired words were generally also growing in great wisdom and understanding, but their words were not. For words are a man made thing to express ourselves with and lost meaning the second all began to lie.

The bible uses a lot of literary terms too, such as, metaphors, similes, personification, parables, etc. Literary terms aren't words but a form of expression. Therefore, they may even have forms of expression in the holy book that we have never even come to understand.

I began initially taking the bible literally, but over time, I began to look at it from different perspectives in order to glean more meat from it.

One of my life long dreams is to go to space if only to confirm with my own eyes how the earth truly looks in the physical, but at the same time, I know that's a physical impossibility because of monies.

I'll tel you this though, I get visions from time to time while meditating. I had one with two others on the surface of the moon and I was higher above them in space. It looked round, but I was looking at the moon and not the earth.

The secret to this vision is that I had prayed for a vision of something in space because I get plenty of visions of the sky and clouds. I got that vision the same day I prayed for it. Therefore, it can be said it was given to me.

Regardless, I believe some of your arguments have merit, but I do disagree with flat earth. But who knows, it may very well be because of how much I deified science against God when I was younger.
>>
>>19093137
part 2
The Watch.
A watch is a complex instrument that is used to allow the reader of it to measure time. Time itself is a byproduct of nature, but can not be touched or hold back. Entropy will happen, no matter what.
The watch we know today works on energy that is contained in an accumulator, mostly some kind of battery or charged by an external source.
This contained energy drives a mechanism that precisely moves according to the scale that in precisely calculated to resemble a man made scale model of the relative position of the sun to the earth.

The utility we call watch is a instrument that developed over a long long period. It wasn't just invented and made in a day by some watchmaker. The intelligent designed watch you refer to , is a result of an idea that is evolved to the watch someone pictures in the mind when you use the example.

Why do you ignore that?
>>
File: satty.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
satty.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
>>19093226
>Not by unlearning something that has been proven otherwise.

Proverbs 18:13 friend

you do not know the depths of satans treachery

>They do have limited vocabulary though
like i stated, most ignorant thing I'll ever read in my life. if you ever tried to actually look at the vocabulary of the old languages you'll understand english is subhuman compared to the old languages.

>I have looked into the flat earth thing and at the end of the day, I don't really care either way because it has no relevancy to my life.

the earth is the floor of the universe, it isn't a planet flying through space, and the bible makes it abundantly clear. and like i stated, at the end of the day i don't really care if its flat or round, I do care that it is stationary though.

>sattelites
these are the satellites you think are flying through space, as well as the 1500 foot radio towers that are popping up all over the country. they actually work by bouncing signals off the earths firmament.

>English also has many mathematical properties to it. I know this because I use numerology sometimes, and on rare occasion, to express something down on paper for others to never understand, lest they think I'm crazy. Because I am surrounded by unbelievers and people who believe in their own way.

look into the Heptatic structure of the bible, as well as the Pi, and Eulers number found in genesis 1:1, and John 1:1, it serves as evidence that the holy spirit directed "every yot, and tiddle"

i also recommend reading the gospel of mary magdalen, thomas, and judas.
>>
THIS HAS BEEN YOUR REMINDER THAT GRAVITY IS AN OBSERVED PHENOMENON.

>Gravity, or gravitation, is a natural phenomenon by which all things with mass are brought toward (or gravitate toward) one another, including planets, stars and galaxies.

GRAVITY EXISTS LIKE FLOATING EXISTS. NO MATTER WHAT YOUR EXPLANATION FOR THE PHENOMENON, GRAVITY IS AN OBSERVED PHENOMENON.

TO DENY GRAVITY IS TO DENY FLOATING.
>>
File: 1491506370394.jpg (64KB, 500x512px) Image search: [Google]
1491506370394.jpg
64KB, 500x512px
>>19093243
>but can not be touched or hold back

well, its a physical property, so you're wrong.

>The watch we know today works on energy that is contained in an accumulator, mostly some kind of battery or charged by an external source.
This contained energy drives a mechanism that precisely moves according to the scale that in precisely calculated to resemble a man made scale model of the relative position of the sun to the earth.

ok, so what you're saying that the watch is created with a purpose by a designer? and the watch is a scale model of the sun's relative position to the earth? like someone has to calculate how the sun moves along the equator?

and you're going to ignore the big question, does the person who made the watch have an intelligent designer? afterall DNA self-replicates, and self-repairs, are going to try to convince me that something that like was an accident? thats pretty insulting to every single engineer who would probably love to be able to build something that self-replicates, and self-repairs. and its some kind of accident?

do you understand that single cell organisms have more machinery in them than entire factory floors? a single celled organism has more mechanisms than the entire Ford factory

>is a result of an idea that is evolved
this metaphor is defeated by the idea that "evolution happens randomly adapting to its survival" and most of you idiots even go as far as to say that the environment has nothing to do with its random mutations

here's something else for you, a watch eventually deteriorates, people used to live for hundreds of years, 2000-4000 years ago, and now we barely live past 100

writing, agriculture, and civilization between greece, egypt, and babylonia popped up over night. these weren't things that developed over time, all these cultures attest to the fact writing systems were given to them.
>>
>>19093240

>The bible written outside space and time?
in Isiah 44-45 it mentions Cyrus the Great by name, and highlights his carrer in advanced, he was given a letter that was written 150 years before his conquest of babylon.

Alexander the Great was given a discourse on Daniel 8 where it states that he would crush the persian empire. and it also covers how his empire will split into 4 pieces.

http://i.4cdn.org/x/1496385116955.jpg

infact the book of daniel covers the succession of the empires of babylon, persia, greece, rome, which is 2 legs, represented by the western leg of Rome, and the eastern Leg of the Byzantine Empire and rome 2 which mixes with clay (roman catholicism and islam will mix together, and the catholic church invented islam)

there's also a pending russian invasion of Israel, where Russia will take Turkey (after it leaves NATO) and probably lead a global Islamic caliphate on Israel mentioned in Ezekiel 38-39.

there's a funny theory that God gave Moses the Torah letter by letter, that Moses also wrote of his own death, and how he would anger God (before he did it), and deny him entering the promised land, but thats more of a tongue in cheek quip than anything.

>That example of Mohammed and Jesus is a nice writers trick.
or you know, they just mention them as incredibly important spiritual figures considering the text largely has to do with future events, and the idea that God comes into the flesh is no big deal in Hindusim, its a bad impression that they have multiple gods, when you actually take a look at their pantheon all creation stems from a single creator Brahman who is much like Yahweh.

time is the 4th dimension, there are 3 more in length height, width, and length. in string theory there are 6 more dimensions making 10 total. life exists in these other 10 dimensions, and when you get to the 5th dimension, past present and future become just one thing, and is a place you can visit just like an address.
>>
>>19093146
Balloons float because the heavier air is pulled down by gravity. As the balloon is displaced the heavier air pushes back on the baloon, causing lift
>>
>>19085151

Because the sun rotates around the pole, givnig most light to the space equidistant from north pole ice and the antarctic perimeter ?

Duh ?
>>
>>19093384
man, its like you answered that question without having to refer to gravity or something

its like you can apply the same logic to cannonballs and mercury, or wood and water.
>>
>Guys, gravity doesn't exist! It's just buoyancy!

Buoyancy requires a reference frame that's under acceleration, you stupid faggot.

Your (slightly less retarded) comrades that propose an infinite-accelerating earth make more sense than you do.
>>
>>19093384
Buoyancy is a byproduct of gravity. Without the force of gravity pulling the heavier air or water towards the earth, or any other planet for that matter, there would be no positive buoyant force.
In low gravity, fluids will still be attracted to eachother, but without a downward force acting on both fluids, there is no reason for the denser fluid to displace the less dense one
>>
>>19093305
>well, its a physical property, so you're wrong.
Nope, but I wish you good luck trying.

>ok, so what you're saying that the watch is created with a purpose by a designer?
Nope, the watch you no wast the purpose of the original designer. The design and purpose changed dramaticly over ,time,.
Also designing a watch does by far means you control it, own it or can fix it any given time after actually making it.

DNA, do you even know what it is?
I do. And therefor there is no problem at all IMHO that RNA originated by accident, although looking back it is no surprise it did.

> thats pretty insulting to every single engineer who would probably love to be able to build something that self-replicates, and self-repairs.
B-but why? I worked on and with many complex machines and we always found new ways to use our resources more efficient. That was our job. If we had the time nature had all still had not accomplished that, then we were not the elite team we proudly represented. With special thanks from Queen and country. Trail and error is the best way to move forward. Even when you fail, you learned something, as long as you follow a given path. Natural selection is exactly that.

>do you understand that single cell organisms have more machinery in them than entire factory floors?
Then you never had the privilege to meet a real submariner enginer. Hello, you can call me Anon for now. And it's not just the machinery, it comes in combination with the crew, their limitations, military tactics and procedures, mission objectives and gathered intel. It was pretty complex walking the walk, talking the talk during real life combat situations.

>people used to live for hundreds of years, 2000-4000 years ago
Wow, just for the form of it, some proof would be handy.

You are clearly Luciferian and can not be reasoned with, because you purpose is the save religion at all costs. Something I do admire.
>>
NASA Jews get 50 million dollars a day, for what??? They never went to the fucking moon, there's no one in that ridiculous fucking ISS, and the niggers won't even show a real video from space that isn't using a fish-eye lens.

What exactly the fuck are they doing with $50,000,000 A FUCKING DAY???
>>
>>19093403
And if it was only buoyancy, then two objects of different mass but identical size would hit the ground at different times when dropped.
>>
File: density.png (2KB, 339x149px) Image search: [Google]
density.png
2KB, 339x149px
>>19093403
yes, and that frame of reference is the medium of its surroundings, and the dynamics of the fluid. it has nothing to do with a fictional pull from the platform you are standing on. the downward push is caused by its own density. 2 objects in a vacuum will at the same rate (feather and ball) but when you introduce air the feather has to fight in order to push the air down, and falls slower than the ball. if you increase the air pressure of the room to lets say, 45 pounds per square inch, the ball's fall time would be slower, and the feather would most likely float as it would not be dense enough push the air aside.

the fall is caused by the worlds 14 pound per square inch atmospheric pressure. Buoyancy is caused by atmospheric pressure

nothing more

you're pathetic.
>>
>>19093423
>2 objects in a vacuum will at the same rate
>the fall is caused by the worlds 14 pound per square inch atmospheric pressure.

Nigga, you so dumb you managed to contradict yourself in a single post.
>>
File: table.jpg (202KB, 928x560px) Image search: [Google]
table.jpg
202KB, 928x560px
>>19093414
Paying salaries, maintaining equipment, operating educational experiences, doing research and paying for experiments
In the grand scheme of things NASA doesn't get very much money
>>
>>19093437
Showing evidence created by the lying Jews to defend the lying Jews. Nice work son.
>>
>>19093423
>yes, and that frame of reference is the medium of its surroundings

No, stop being dumb. The frame of reference required for buoyancy is one that is under acceleration.
Gravity functions as acceleration here on earth. In a weightless environment, you don't observe buoyancy, unless you put it under acceleration, for example spinning it in a circle.

Either pick up a physics book and start doing calculations and home experiments, or off yourself.
>>
>>19089815
Pretty brilliant.
>>
>>19093444
>I WANT PROOF
>*shows proof*
>HAHA THIS IS FAKE, YOU HAVE NO PROOF

There is no arguing with you people. You don't want discussion or debate, you want confirmation of your asinine beliefs.
>>
>>19093423
>the downward push is caused by its own density

Density doesn't push. It is not a force. It is simple mass over volume. Dense objects in the absence of gravity do not get pushed anywhere.
>>
File: 020916-D-X0715-001.jpg (89KB, 825x648px) Image search: [Google]
020916-D-X0715-001.jpg
89KB, 825x648px
>>19093444
US military budget for reference.
NASA doesn't get that much money. Definitely not enough to run a global conspiracy.
>>
>>19093394
Still doesn't make sense. The North pole would receive far more light than the South pole.
>>
>>19093432
>the downward push is caused by its own density
its not a contradiction when you read the whole post and understand it. the way things fall in our world is caused by its 14 PSI measurement, in order to do things like float, you have to beat this requirement. birds create several pounds per square inch of lift to beat this

in water you get 1 unit of atmospheric pressure every 10 feet. so when you got 280 feet PSI of pressure at 200 feet, you float pretty neutrally in the water. if you had enough PSI, probably several miles underneath the water, you would get a balloon that wouldn't be able to float up, likewise if you recreated this atmosphereic pressure in the air you would get balloons that couldn't float, 10 miles under the ocean is probably enough thats 739200 PSI, so creating that much PSI in the earths atmosphere would mean hydrogen or helium balloons would not be able to float.
>>
>>19093449
If you really believe that there are a bunch of assholes sitting up there in that tin can ISS flying around the planet at 4.76 miles per fucking second. literally 10 times faster than a speeding bullet, dodging all debris, and somehow shielded from all radiation: you need to get your fucking head checked and get off that NASA Jew dick. These guys are pocketing most of that money. NASA says gib monies and idiots like you are lining up to believe everything they fucking say they are doing is real. It's a fucking scam of the highest order.
>>
>>19093243
>why do you ignore that

Because it's an argument from incredulity.
>>
>>19093207
>guess what, I'm denying it

You're denying it in the sense of a petulant child denying that it's bed time.

You're failing to actually refute it though.
>>
>>19093166
>why do birds fly? how do airplanes fly?

By creating a force of lift which is greater than the force of gravity upon their bodies.

Which is why they're as light a weight as possible, to minimize that force.

I wonder how flat earthers explain it. They're denser than air. But you can't create a lifting force that's greater than a density force, because density isn't a force.
>>
>>19093410
>Nope, but I wish you good luck trying.

take the speed of light experiement, if you travel at 99% the speed of light for a few years, several hundred years would pass, this means time is a physical property. and breaking the light barrier removes you from it.

>I do. And therefor there is no problem at all IMHO that RNA originated by accident, although looking back it is no surprise it did.

well, this is just a blind argument, look up Michale Denton Philip Johnson, and Michael Behe, these are all people who work extensivley with DNA, Michael Behe has a PHD and openly states that biochemicals are so advanced they have to have a designer.

the man was a catholic who turned atheist.
"Inferences to design do not require that we have a candidate for the role of designer. We can determine that a system was designed by examining the system itself, and we can hold the conviction of design much more strongly than a conviction about the identity of the designer." — Darwin's Black Box, pp. 195–196

"… 'designer' is often seen as a not-too-subtle code word for God, both by those who like the implications and by those who don't. …Like it or not, a raft of important distinctions intervene between a conclusion of design and identification of a designer. …The designer need not necessarily even be a truly 'supernatural' being. …if one wishes to be academically rigorous, one can't leap directly from design to a transcendent God. …To reach a transcendent God, other, nonscientific arguments have to be made – philosophical and theological arguments. It is not my purpose here to rehearse what has been said over the millennia on that score, or to say why I myself find some of those arguments persuasive and others not. Here I'm content to 'take "purposeful designer" in a very broad sense.'" — The Edge of Evolution (2007), pp. 227–229
>>
>>19093465
I've seen the ISS with my own eyes.

So who should I believe? My own eyes? Or some racist anonymous 12 year old on the internet?
>>
>>19093465
They get some radiation, but not much more than background radiation on earth. No air resistance in space so speed is pretty irrelevant, not to mention jet airplanes are capable of speeds well beyond a speeding bullet.
You need to get off that Alex Jones info wars dick and get your med checked
>>
>>19093484
you haven't fucking seen shit? have you been up there inside it? you've seen some space junk that's floating around up there that they claim to be the ISS
>>
>>19093406
You don't need gravity, you just need up and down.
>>
>>19093481
>breaking the light barrier
>if you're travel at 99% the speed of light

This is a contradiction. IF your'e traveling at 99% the speed of light, you haven't broken any barrier.

>Atheist
>Intelligent design

Also a contradiction. "Intelligent design" is just a weasely way of saying "God did it." I'll agree Michael Behe might be non-denominational, but he sure as shit is a christian fundamentalist fraud.
>>
>>19093494
So how does lift work?
>>
>>19093489
>NASA claims the huge object I can see is the ISS
>they present plenty of proof
>some retard racist 12 year old claims it's just space junk
>no evidence whatsoever

What is the space junk specifically, and how did it get there?
>>
>>19093496
The magic of God :^)
>>
>>19093489
How does all this space junk get into outerspace if NASA isn't launching satellites?

Do you know that by definition, space junk is still satellites? Are they purposefully launching broken satellites? For what purpose?
>>
>>19093496
Speed and density.
>>
>>19093504
>Are they purposefully launching broken satellites? For what purpose?

Something something globalists something something NWO something something fooling everyone to control them somethings something Jews
>>
>>19093497
So let me get this fucking straight, you claim you can see the "ISS" up at 250 miles moving at 5 miles per second when a 747 is barely visible at 30,000 feet?

It's hilarious how much koolaid NASA has poured down all your throats starting at such a young age, now you just blindly follow whatever the fuck they tell you.
>>
>>19093510
Okay, but how? The land speed record is faster than a commercial airliner, and they didn't take off
>>
>>19093514
I have seen the ISS, yes, and tracked its position and motion.

I don't know why you think it's so hard to see a 747 though. I mean maybe in day time it's a little tricky, but not at night with its lights on.
>>
>>19093410
>Then you never had the privilege to meet a real submariner enginer. Hello, you can call me Anon for now. And it's not just the machinery, it comes in combination with the crew, their limitations, military tactics and procedures, mission objectives and gathered intel. It was pretty complex walking the walk, talking the talk during real life combat situations.

I can most assure you that a collection of single cell organisms is infinitely more complicated than the singular objective of a submarine. there are hundreds of thousands, and you heard me right, hundreds, of thousands of little machines that build 1 cell. do you have 100,000 people managing the innards of one submarine? are there even 100,000 things to manage on a submarine?I hope you feel humbled, because you made a non-argument

>Wow, just for the form of it, some proof would be handy.
>muh bible
>muh yugas
the yugas themselves dictate that people used to live for 100,000 years, and how they eventually deteriorate to 10,000, 1,000, and eventually 100.

here's some food for thought. every single, and i mean every single mythology has a worldwide flood that engulffed the whole world, a few cultures have an ark, and some cultures talk about going into tunnels in the inner earth, in the gnostic gospels Jesus Christ talks about how the ark was an allegory, and how people went into tunnels in the inner earth.

>B-but why? I worked on and with many complex machines and we always found new ways to use our resources more efficient. That was our job. If we had the time nature had all still had not accomplished that, then we were not the elite team we proudly represented. With special thanks from Queen and country. Trail and error is the best way to move forward. Even when you fail, you learned something, as long as you follow a given path. Natural selection is exactly that.

have you ever worked with a machine that had hundreds of thousands of little machines that built it from the inside out?
>>
>>19093514
747s are pretty visible overhead. Have you never seen an airplane in flight?
You can track the ISS, but it looks like a dot to the naked eye, you need a telescope to actually make it out
>>
>>19093514
Oh, also your graphic is out of date. It's 356 feet wide, not 240.
>>
>>19093510
Could you provide a set of equations that fit observational evidence? I'll wait.
Because they'll revolutionize the aerospace industry, I'm pretty sure Boeing or Airbus would love this new theory since it would give them an upper hand over their competitor by increasing fuel efficiency, range and unit cost.

>>19093514
ISS is at a high enough altitude that it can catch sunlight, making it appear as a bright star moving quickly across the sky. This is the same for all satellites, and if you ever spent any time outside at night you'd know this.
Amateur astronomy is one of my hobbies, and every time I go out I see at least 4-5 satellites an hour. Some even create bright "flashes" as their solar panels catch the sun just right.
And that's when I'm not even looking for them, if I look for them I can find loads more.
>>
>>19093514
https://youtu.be/xOsOifg4Mm0
Denial of evidence in 5, 4, 3...
>>
>>19093525
>cells are infinitely more complex than submarines

This is a logical impossibility. Please stop abusing the word "inifinity."

>The Yugas believe people used to live for 100,000 years

Pythagoras believed that every time you farted, a little piece of your soul flew away.

Just because people believe something, it doesn't make it true.
>>
>>19093514
You really need to go outside for once and spend a few hours observing the night sky.
>>
>>19093543
Oh I don't know, he might get abducted by aliens. The night sky is very scary.
>>
>>19093410
>You are clearly Luciferian and can not be reasoned with, because you purpose is the save religion at all costs. Something I do admire.

thats funny, you practice sun worship and ignorance since you don't even realize you practice sun worship, content with the idea that the earth came from the sun when the solar birth of the solar system has been bunked several times over. the bible states that the earth, day and night time, came before the sun and the moon. this remains entirely constituent with most mythologies.

you're clearly a cow that can not conceive that he's been lied to his entire life, and do not understand that (((they)))) are trying to hide god, and hide the fact mankind is a direct and deliberate creation from someone who exists outside of our 10 dimensions of string theory.

I came here to post that the matter of the flat vs round earth is irrelevant, and what does matter is that the earth is stationary.

please explain to me what a Luciferian is, because that's the 2nd time I've been called that.
>>
>>19093543
I was gunna type a response to that dude but I'm just going to second this post.
>>
>>19093495
>This is a contradiction. IF your'e traveling at 99% the speed of light, you haven't broken any barrier.

I'm going to nit pick your post, take it out of context, so it looks like you're contradicting yourself.

>take the speed of light experiement, if you travel at 99% the speed of light for a few years, several hundred years would pass, this means time is a physical property. and breaking the light barrier removes you from it.

it, being removes you from the time (4th) dimension
>>
>>19093546
God forbid he goes out on a night when a set of NRO satellites move across the sky, he'd probably freak out and call the Air Force thinking ayys are invading.
>>
>>19093547
>solar worship

How?

>earth came from the sun

No, the earth came from the same protoplanetary disk that formed the solar system, nobody ever claimed it came from the sun.

>bunked many times

I think you mean debunking. When was this and how?

>the bible states

The Bible states a guy lived inside a fishwhale.

It says a lot of stupid shit, and doesn't matter.
>>
>>19093553
>nitpick

That's not a nitpick. There's a very significant difference between going fast and going faster than light.

>it removes you from the time dimension

No, you're still very much stuck in the 4th dimension.
>>
>>19093481
>take the speed of light experiement, if you travel at 99% the speed of light for a few years, several hundred years would pass, this means time is a physical property. and breaking the light barrier removes you from it.
>nice rhetoric, but nothing more. Even when you not take in account you talk about visible to the human eye light. And still you can touch or hold it. Without using rhetoric.

>a blind argument
Maybe to you. Other scientists would disagree with you on that.

At the end my friend, it comes down to what you can get your head around with. Some don't get physics or philosophy. Those will be happy with the God answer.
Some do and will not agree with a simple God answer.
But when people start to teach bullocks to the children, it's time to stand up.
Flat Earth may safe your religion, or at least not crush it, but someday you have to swallow your words and admit the Christian God is just a poor, outdated and sorry attempt of a fairytale. And that day was years ago. All you left to trick are illiterate kids who soon will find out you were lying on purpose. Then you losteoporosis every chance of gaining true trust again. Thank the Luciferian for the internet, they lost control, yet will try to regain it.

Lucifer made only one mistake. We are no angels.
>>
>>19093394
That would mean that the sun would appear to rise farther and farther to the north the farther south you went, which a quick observation of how the sun actually behaves will tell you is false.
>>
>>19093541
I see you couldn't be bothered to respond to the fact that single celled organisms have hundreds of thousands of machines that build it from the inside out. I see you were rather humbled by that statement, a single cell organism honestly makes a submarine look pathetic.

>here's some food for thought. every single, and i mean every single mythology has a worldwide flood that engulffed the whole world, a few cultures have an ark, and some cultures talk about going into tunnels in the inner earth, in the gnostic gospels Jesus Christ talks about how the ark was an allegory, and how people went into tunnels in the inner earth.

I thought I finished this rant, but I guess I didn't. the entirety of mainstream science denies that a world-consuming flood ever happened, and those that put forth the evidence that did happen are excommunicated, and destroyed from the scientific community.

>>19093495
> I'll agree Michael Behe might be non-denominational, but he sure as shit is a christian fundamentalist fraud.

also, 2 of the 3 people I listed DON'T identify as christian, and the intelligent design movement is not a christian organization, as there are many agnostic, and atheistic people in the movement. the only one that was christian was phillip, and he converted.

>I'm going to call a university proffesor with a fraud because I have a high school diploma.
in order to have a PHD you need to contribute to the field, and while the university doesn't support his view, the man is far more qualified than you, or I.
>>
>>19093537
That's not an object 250 miles away. If you think it is, I'm sorry for you. It's something in high altitude maybe that they tell you is the ISS. Maybe a solar powered drone or something. Fuck it could be anything. If you actually think you can see an object the size of the supposed ISS at 250 fucking miles you're too Dunning-Kruger to even discuss this, kid. Just because NASA claims stuff doesn't make it true. Anyone who believes that the object they are tracking is that cute little space station thing NASA shows off and that there are actually people in that fucking thing, fucking wow that's sad. They lied about the moon landings and this stupid retarded fucking ISS, so flat earth is not out of the question really.
>>
>>19093590
>you're too Dunning-Kruger to even discuss this

The irony here hurts.
>>
>>19093559
>>take the speed of light experiement, if you travel at 99% the speed of light for a few years, several hundred years would pass, this means time is a physical property. and breaking the light barrier removes you from the time dimension

pretty sure I made it clear that there is a difference, going 99% the speed of light means you're going to travel hundreds of years into the future. going 101% the speed of light means you're going to leave time, and enter a new dimension of existence.
>>
>>19093590
>Just because NASA claims stuff doesn't make it true.

Just because some retard on 4chan claims stuff doesn't make it true.

At least NASA has observational evidence and scientific models behind it. All you spout is complete retardation.
>>
>>19089815
Well when someone really believes the Earth is flat, it becomes so for them.
>>
>>19093599
>>19093605
whatever. you've been brainwashed into believing this shit since you were children and gladly line the pockets of this $50,000,000 a day scam. Enjoy, I'm done with cretins.
>>
>>19093585
>cells have hundreds of thousands of "machines"

Right but hundreds of thousands is still less than infinity. A lot less.

As for hundreds of thousands, so? All you've got is an argument from incredulity.

>denies that a world-consuming flood ever happened

Well yes. That's because it's an absurd claim and there ins't any evidence for it.

Nobody gets excommunicated from science. People make stupid claims unsupported by evidence, and they get laughed at. But that's their own dumb fault.

>DON'T identify as Christian

Doesn't matter, they're still IDers. The Intelligent Design movement IS a christian thing, and to deny it is to make a bald-faced lie.

The only reason ID exists is to weasel Biblical Literalism into public schools.

see

>>19092669

>Michael Behe has a PhD

Argument from Authority. Behe is a liar and a fraud.
>>
>>19085298

we are on a flat plane but our little puddle is domed off because this is a containment area because we are fucked up creations
>>
>>19093566

>>19093566

>Maybe to you. Other scientists would disagree with you on that.

you know, Tesla got into numerous fights with his professors over disagreements over what was possible. he had a mind that worked "can I do this, and if so how do I do it" so when I ask "can people lie about the shape and nature of the earth, and how did they do it" I got my answer pretty easily.

name one scientist who works in string theory, and has theories on how to travel to the other 6 dimensions. leaving the 1st 4 (time being a 4th) wouldn't that be the first requirement? name a scientist that doesn't agree that time is a 4th dimension that works in string theory.

do you understand that in these other dimensions time moves backwards?

>At the end my friend, it comes down to what you can get your head around with. Some don't get physics or philosophy. Those will be happy with the God answer.

you can replace god with science, and look at your own hypocrisy
>Flat Earth may safe your religion, or at least not crush it.
I came to studying world religions because I found out the earth was stationary. going to state it again. I do not care if the earth is flat or round, I do care that it is stationary.

riddle me this fiddo, do you still think there is a vacuum in space?
>all you left to trick
well, I'm trying to tell you that you have been tricked. which is so much harder to do than it is to trick someone.

>christian god is just a poor, outdated and sorry attempt of a fairytale.
well, I'm reasonably sure I've figured out how to turn water into wine, walk on water, move mountains, wither fig trees, disperse storms, turn a staff into a snake, stop the sun, and split the red sea. every person has a direct connection to "the true god" through their heart.
>>
>>19092669
>fun fact
>bible in the public schools prevented teen pregnancy/ divorce/ etc.

So first off, now you're straight up arguing for pushing the Bible in the school.

Second, these aren't facts.

Teen pregnancy was much higher before birth control, back before the 60s. The difference is now teen girls are allowed to continue their education, but back then they were forced to drop out and get married.

Same with less crime, less divorce, etc. Divorce was at its highest in the 40s. That was largely due to WWII, but when divorce is low you have higher rates of unhappy/abusive marriages. Divorce is not a bad thing.

What you're trying to do is claim teaching the Bible in schools makes people more moral. That's a pretty stupid claim. Look at you? You're a pathological liar. Pretty sure there are parts of the the Bible against lying.
>>
>>19093481

>and openly states that biochemicals are so advanced they have to have a designer.
O.J. openly states he was not guilty. So what?

>I hope you feel humbled, because you made a non-argument
Nah, you don't seem to realize how many parameters you have to deal with every second. Not for yourself, for 'the crew', as they drill you. The real deal. But that's on the side. I was just saying I know my way around complexity.

>some food for thought
Ever visited Norway?
There is no doubt in my mind there was an ice age. Not because some book. Because, well, I fucking seen the results myself.

>and i mean every single mythology
There are 3 types of history.

1) created with the purpose of passing on morality for future generations.
Also known as mythology or fairytale.
2) created with the purpose of reference.
Also known as journals or reports.
3) created not only by nature but also monuments that are still standing.

1 is mostly made up, but culture protected.
2 is often boring to the public but extremely valuable to historical
3 facts that can not be denied but it could be nevertheless questionable what the real cause was.

>have you ever worked with a machine that had hundreds of thousands of little machines that built it from the inside out?
Yes, we call that a military unit. Only works well if every single parameter is accounted for. This includes man and machine. A submarine is one machine. Just one. It only works as intended if everything goes according procedure.
>>
>>19093590
Houston, we have denial. Be prepared for insults and half-baked rationalizations.
https://youtu.be/qzMQza8xZCc
>>
>>19093624
Tesla wasn't a scientist. He made a lot of claims that weren't true, and tried very hard to bilk people out of their money.

>has theories on how to travel to the other 6 dimensions

You're demonstrating you don't know what "dimensions" are in this context. It's not an alternative universe you travel to through a stargate. Dimensions are mathematical concepts. Time moving backwards in other dimensions seems to be something you got out of a comic book. It's not something science says or ever said.

>you replace god with science

I replace faith with evidence.

>I came to study world religion because I found earth was stationary.

That's like saying "I study international cuisine because there's a little green man that lives in my pillow."

>I've figured out how to turn water into wine

Then why can't you?
>>
>>19093637
What is this Kerbal Space Program? This CGI is so fucking bad. lol
>>
>>19093617
Whoa whoa whoa, try not to jump ahead on the script there, buddy. You're supposed to respond with insults AFTER I've predicted them. I appreciate your ardor, but you really need to slow down a bit.
>>
>>19085218
Fuck of Eratosthenes proved you wrong 2300 years ago.
>>
>>19093590
>That's not an object 250 miles away

Do you know there's a field of advanced junior high school math called "Trigonometry?"

You can use it to determine how far away objects are.

You can use it on the ISS, and find out that it is indeed 250 miles above the surface.

>Just because NASA claims stuff doesn't make it true

And in the same way, just because you deny it, it doesn't make it untrue.

NASA, however, provides evidence.
>>
>>19093642
See, >>19093617, you need to be more like this guy. He knows how to follow a script. I predict insults and stupid rationalizing, and he provides both inside of a minute.
>>
>>19093652
Where are you getting the data for your trig formulas to figure out the distance? Oh wait from NASA...
>>
>>19093660
>from NASA

From where did you draw that conclusion?

You need two people, a map, cellphones, and protractors.
>>
>>19089766

this guy sucks neil degrass lieson's BBC
>>
>>19093619
>Lucifer made only one mistake. We are no angels.
ironically enough, Lucifer makes 0 appearances in the gnostic gospels. and we were made to be slightly below angels, and our destiny is to become greater than they are.

>>nice rhetoric, but nothing more. Even when you not take in account you talk about visible to the human eye light. And still you can touch or hold it. Without using rhetoric.
>you losteoporosis every chance of gaining true trust again.

are these even sentences?

>>19093619
>Well yes. That's because it's an absurd claim and there ins't any evidence for it.

well, there actually is, denying its existence doesn't make it untrue.

Doesn't matter, they're still IDers. The Intelligent Design movement IS a christian thing, and to deny it is to make a bald-faced lie.

The only reason ID exists is to weasel Biblical Literalism into public schools.

riddle me this fiddo, whats your problem with the bible?

>character assassination
I made this whole rant about how getting the bible banned from schools increased teen pregnancy, out of wedlock children, drug and criminal activity, divorce rates nearly instantaneously

and not only that they make great efforts to separate themselves from Christianity, and the bible.

>Right but hundreds of thousands is still less than infinity. A lot less.
a LOT more than your tube that you're going to die in the ocean.

>argument from incredulity.
>I refuse to believe that the universe, the 10 dimensional existence we live in was created
ok, I'm the one who is incredulous

>Nobody gets excommunicated from science
in the UFO community, its largely reported that calling out to Jesus Christ STOPS alien abductions instantaneously, the group that had this information was afraid to report it because in the peer review system, and the UFO groupbase you get mocked, and laughed out for connecting any spiritual side from it

>Behe is a liar and a fraud.
I guess William A. Dembski, Jonathan Wells, Stephen C Meyer are frauds
>>
>>19093641
>Tesla wasn't a scientist. He made a lot of claims that weren't true, and tried very hard to bilk people out of their money.

ok, I'm done with you, the man made an RC boat in 1890. and at a worlds fare put millions of volts into himself, made himself grow like a neon light bulb, and laughed at the audience calling them fools.

you're literally a nigger, gtfo /x/
>>
>>19089945

^
THIS
>>
>>19093688
>well, there actually is, denying its existence doesn't make it untrue.

No, its lack of existence makes it untrue. If you'd like to claim some, we'd be happy to debunk it.

>what's your problem with the Bible

Well first off, it's a religious tract, and has no business in public schools, anymore than the Koran.

Seconds, it's scientifically inaccurate. Which is fine for religious tracts but has no business in schools. Anymore than a history book filled with historical errors. Then there are the logical errors, self-contradictions, and immoral bigotry, like condeming homosexuals to execution.

>a lot more than submarines

So?

>I'm the one who is incredulous

Among a lot of other adjectives.

>Calling out to Jesus stops alien abductions

And throwing salt over your shoulder stops Leprachaun harassment.

>in the UFO groupbase you get mocked

Good. Must feel pretty pathetic to get mocked, even by people who believe in alien abductions.

>Dembski, Wells, and Meyers are frauds

Yes, obviously. Anybody advocating ID is a fraud. Shit, Wells is even into that AIDS denialism lunacy.

>He made an RC boat in 1890

1898, actually. And it would have been more impressive if somebody else hadn't already invented remote control. All Tesla did was put it in a toy boat.

>put millions of volts into himself and grow like a neon bulb

No, he didn't. In fact, those photos of him sitting in a chair as lightning arcs all around him?

Those were fakes. It's amusing conspiracy theorists claim NASA fakes their pictures, but noted hoaxster Nikola Tesla actually did fake photos, and they can't stop sucking his cock.
>>
File: satandouevenlift.jpg (27KB, 354x404px) Image search: [Google]
satandouevenlift.jpg
27KB, 354x404px
>>19086660
Your pic makes sense.
>>
>>19090111

>this is what globetards actually believe
>>
>>19091237

the globe tard thinks the sun would like up the entire earth, he doesn't know the sun's light is localised (sun rays at angles through clouds, sun spots on high altitude clouds)

>this is what the globetard believes
>>
>>19093772
Why is the sun's rays localized? Is there a lampshade? Why does it form a perfect semicircle instead of a circle?
>>
>>19091783

eratosthenes stick experiment actually prooves that the sun is much close, you dum shit.
>>
>>19093809
Mmm, no, it doesn't. There's an alternative explanation for the results using the claim that the sun's rays aren't parallel.

But they are parallel and Erastothenes knew that.

The only rational explanation is the earth is curved.
>>
>>19093688
>are these even sentences?
My bad. English is my third language, so sorry for that. As a token of friendship, I just drop the argument. And pizza just arrived.
>>
>>19093617
>Hurr, ur just brainwashed!!!!!!!!!!!1!11!!one
Not an argument.
>>
>>19085218
>t. Retard
>>
Flat earthers legitimately deserve to be gassed.
>>
>>19089620

2012-2016 was such a cringe fest culturally looking back
>>
>>19092342

The Jews

No, really.
>>
>>19094292
>>>/pol/
>>
yo globetards, show me one picture of the round Earth from space that isn't some CGI or data composited or fish-eyed fake piece of shit. literally just 1 real unaltered legit photo. guess what, you can't
>>
File: 297755main_GPN-2001-000009_full.jpg (336KB, 3000x2400px) Image search: [Google]
297755main_GPN-2001-000009_full.jpg
336KB, 3000x2400px
>>19094394
>>
>>19094394
Your turn.
1 picture of a flat earth that isn't lens corrected
>>
>>19094364
but hes right. bitching about another board doesnt make the truth go away
>>
>>19094400
I said a real picture, not this Stanley Kubrick shit. Do you really think this is fucking real?

>>19094465
there are no pictures of earth from space because NASA HAS NEVER FUCKING GONE INTO SPACE
>>
>>19094504

>do you really think this is real

Not him, but yes. Do you have any evidence that it's fake?
>>
File: earth.jpg (119KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
earth.jpg
119KB, 1920x1080px
>>19094504

I would pay good money to smother you in your sleep.
>>
>>19094504
They did. Shooting won't take that away.
Question : Did your mom really give birth to you? Show pic of labor to prove
>>
>>19094394
show me one picture of Finland that isn't a sound stage, a Hollywood back-lot, or CGI. guess what, you cant.
>>
File: webatt_20060427_094258_359562.jpg (52KB, 545x181px) Image search: [Google]
webatt_20060427_094258_359562.jpg
52KB, 545x181px
>>19094525
Here you go
>>
File: 5868_IMG004868.jpg (90KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
5868_IMG004868.jpg
90KB, 1440x1080px
>>19094504
Prove it's fake
>>
>>19094535
fake
looks like something i could reproduce in gmod
perhaps the Illuminati should invest more in their computer graphics department and less on finshills like you.
>>
>>19094549
Light comes from strange angle
>>
>>19094564
Would you call a Van Gogh fake because these days you can buy paint and with enough time can paint a painting?
That is what you do, and it is childish.
>>
>>19094514
this picture is so ridiculous its not even funny. how can you make out features so well from 238,900 miles away on some shitty 1960s camera? If you post any more Apollo fucking bullshit, I'm just going to laugh because Apollo is absolute nonsense and if you believe the Apollo missions are real you might have a brain tumor or extra chromosomes.

I love how it's a perfect sphere all perfectly round with a perfect circle of atmosphere sitting right next to a vaccuum of space, yet somehow it's perfectly stable. And the atmosphere just stops at some random distance and then goes into the fucking nothingness of space without being destroyed. Also didn't Neil Degrasss Faggot say the Earth wasn't even round like that? It's pear shaped according to new NASA shills desperately trying to change their stories and keep all the lies in order. So fucking which truth are you following now globetards?

>>19094549
that's hilarious. what did they take a picture from under the rings of Saturn? holy shit my sides. So does that little satellite have enough thrust to fight right next to Saturn yet still keep from getting sucked into it's massive gravity with its cute little NASA certified thrusters. WOW mom it's just like on The Jetsons!!
>>
>>19093536
wut? it doesn't work any differently just because you don't call it gravity. It's called down. what are you even on about
>>
>>19094580
prove to me that van gogh exists.
prove to me that paint exists.
prove to me that anything outside my trailer park exists.
prove to me that anything exists.
prove to me that anything other than myself exists.
you cant lol
>>
>>19094585
>how can you make out features so well from 238,900 miles away on some shitty 1960s camera?

Well those features are really big.

>the sphere is perfectly round

Not really

>didn't Niel Degrasse Tyson say it wasn't round

No, he says it's round. It's slightly buldgier at the equator than elsewhere. It's also slightly buldgier in the southern hemisphere compared to the northern hemisphere.

But the differences are small, so you don't see it in a photograph like this.

>how does it fight the gravity of Saturn

By moving fast. It moves fast by using the gravity of Saturn, and the other moves.
>>
>>19085243
Just saying, "I am smart, you're not" isn't proof, fag. Support your fucking claims with proof.
>>
>>19094621
>By moving fast. It moves fast by using the gravity of Saturn, and the other moves.
fucking sure it does, sure it does
>>
>>19094585
It's from the cassini probe
>>
>>19094638
Do you know that things go faster when they fall down?
>>
>>19094639
>cassini probe
I'm not even going to dignify this with a response if you actually think that NASA has some cute little sci-fi probe flying around motherfucking Saturn. but you'll eat up whatever NASA or Degass Tyson tells you anyway, they are your religion at this point
>>
>>19094653
You know the probe emits radio waves that can be ranged and tracked, right?

>inb4 radio waves aren't real
>>
>>19094653
Whatever you say anon
>>
>>19094585
Holy shit, how old are you? You must be a child because no adult could be this stupid and survive.
>>
File: bF6Cp.jpg (30KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
bF6Cp.jpg
30KB, 500x375px
>>19094653
>denying any evidence of a round earth on the grounds of refuting your "muh flat earth!!!1!1"
>demanding a non-photoshopped image of an Earth globe, yet has no image of a flat Earth.
>>
>millions of pics of round earth, even if some are fake
>not one single pic of flat earth from space, real or not
>>
>>19093078
Anon please
>>
>>19092447
>the sun is in the middle
Are you retarded anon? There is no middle you mouth-breathing faggot.
>>
>>19092447
The Moon is the center of the universe. That is why it can be visible night and day.
>>
>>19094783
>There's no center of the solar system

DId you know that "helio" means sun, anon?

Care to make a guess as to what "centric" means?
>>
What if we got it all wrong and we get small the more we are removed from Earth. Is there any phone to disprove that?

Ancient drawing show men not bigger then a piece of paper. In every culture you find smaller then actual size drawings of men. And NASA denies it so, could be possible.
>>
>>19094940
*photo
>>
>>19085243
>Do the years of study I have and we can "debate" cunt...

x is garbage, yet you singlehandedly manage to make it worse - thanks?
>>
>>19092362
>used to live to be 100,000 years old, but now only 100

what would cause this massive change in lifespan?
>>
>>19095450
Knowing /x/ the answer is probably "Jews did it"
>>
File: redo.jpg (61KB, 545x795px) Image search: [Google]
redo.jpg
61KB, 545x795px
>>19095450
millions of years of the creation cycle of the Yugas also getting kicked out of the garden of eden, I heard in a lecture that some bible scholars state that before Adam and Eve were kicked out, the Garden saw upwards of about 5 million people. and there is a further several million years that mankind was in the garden of eden. god told adam and eve to "be fruitful and multiply" before they ate from the tree, so they most likely had lots of lots of children before they did, and this is where the long lifespan came from. somewhere between 100,000-10,000 years while Adam and Eve were immortals because they were the first.

I also personally believe that Ragnarok happened between Genesis 1:1, and 1:2 due to the fact there are implied to be a further millions and billions of years between these 2 verses. I'm not a young earth creationist, I do believe the earth is about 155.5 trillion years old, but I do think the garden if eden was hidden from mankind about 6000-10000 years ago. and after they were kicked from the garden, mankind slowly, and after the flood the creator set the limit to 120, and it slowly widdled down from there.
>>
>>19095646
If Adam and Eve were kicked out of Eden 6k to 10k years ago, what about the other 5 million or so people who lived there? Are they still there? If so, where is Eden?

Also, were there other people outside of Eden at that time, perhaps descendants of people who had been kicked out over the millennia?
>>
>>19095665
>what about the other 5 million or so people who lived there?

Cain built a city, he had 2 wives and less than 20 people in his family, a city implies hundreds, thousands to 10s of thousands of people

the Sins of the Father carry onto the children, so they were removed with them.

> If so, where is Eden?

2 possible locations, right where it says it is in the bible, or it was moved to the north pole

Hebrew letters come with a number value, I suspect that in the garden of Eden verses you can make coordinates from them, there's an equation in genesis 1:1 where you can make Pi to 4 digits. and in John 1:1 you get Eulers number, which is the basis for the entire study of logarithms.

you can do some pretty spooky stuff with the hebrew and greek gematria
>>
>>19093268
Proverbs 18:13. I do that sometimes. In the past, it was all the time.
>>
>>19089766

sick pic rick
>>
>>19093268
I knew the bible does have very mathematical and secret things in it. It's why I can come back and read it again when I feel must.
>>
>>19092318

Biblical Cain and Biblical Tubal Cain are two very distinct characters.

Try cracking it open once in a while.

Ive said it before and ill say it again:

Flat and round are limited concepts and gravity is much more mysterious than you would imagine.
>>
File: curv.jpg (254KB, 1600x806px) Image search: [Google]
curv.jpg
254KB, 1600x806px
>>19096195
you're a real idiot.

>Cain. his sons are the fathers of all those who work iron and bronze, play music, and "dwell in tents and have livestock"

Tubal Cain is the father of all those who work Iron and bronze.

and Cain, not Tubal, received a mark on his forehead. not to mention Tubal-cain is mentioned a grand total of 1 time in the bible.

>gravity is much more mysterious than you would imagine.
its like, gravity is fake or something, and I've been explaning it in this entire post.

>Flat and round are limited concepts
>I've said it before and I'll say it agian

I DO NOT CARE if it is flat or round, the argument is fallacious. I do care that it is stationary, and not moving in any way, shape, or form

the debate of flat or round does't matter, its a debate against geocentric, and heliocentric.

the matrix goes much deeper than you would imagine.
>>
>>19096268
>I do care that it is stationary, and not moving in any way, shape, or form

Actually foucault's pendulums prove it's moving.
>>
>>19096290
well, considering they can fail to start moving, and rotate the other way. no, no they don't.
>>
>>19096354
>they rotate the wrong way

If you fuck it up, they do.

If you do it right, they reliably and repeatedly precess at a rate corresponding to their latitudes.

You can't explain that.
>>
File: dont even know.gif (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dont even know.gif
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>19096364
>fail to start moving
>reiable

nope and you can't relate it to motion of the earth.

>“I have come to believe that the motion of the Earth cannot be detected by any optical experiment.”

thats a quote from Einstein in relation to the michelson moore experiment that failed to detect the Aether.

Einstein spoke a great deal of the Aether, and he knew it was real, which means he was puzzled as to why the experiment was a failure.

the premise of the M&M experiment was that the earth was rotating around the sun, which meant the experiment was designed in failure, every single culture that writes about Aether, or Akasha has a Geocentric astronomy
>>
>>19096432
How do you fail to start a pendulum from swinging anon? I get having too much initial movement in either direction, but to get a pendulum moving you pick it up and drop it. It's a weight on a string.

If you don't even know what a pendulum is, how can you say it doesn't relate to the motion of the earth?

>“I have come to believe that the motion of the Earth cannot be detected by any optical experiment.”

Well then it's a good thing that Foucault's pendulum isn't an optical experiment.

As for Einstein, he was talking about all the experiments that proved Aether doesn't exist.

>he knew it was real.

lol, no.

>The premise of the M&M experiment was that the earth was rotating around the sun

M&M disagreed with you in their own writings. They were already well aware of the earth's motions.
>>
File: solstice.gif (261KB, 1132x751px) Image search: [Google]
solstice.gif
261KB, 1132x751px
>>19096519
While I was thinking of this problem in my student years, i came to know the strange result of Michelson's experiment. Soon I came to the conclusion that our idea about the motion of the earth with respect to the ether is incorrect, if we admit Michelson's null result as a fact. This was the first path that led me to the special theory of relativity. Since then I have come to believe that motion of the Earth cannot be detected by any optical experiment, though the earth is revolving around the sun source "how i created the theory of relativity" by albert einstein, physics today august 1982 age 46
>laughing at the fact Einstein developed Aether theory
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einstein_aether_theory

so you're wrong, and an idiot.

>M&M disagreed with you in their own writings. They were already well aware of the earth's motions

so here's where you're an idiot, there are either 2 outcomes of the Michelson & Moore experiment. the Aether doesn't exist, and the earth is revolving around the sun, or the Aether does exist, and the sun is revolving around the earth.

like Einstein said.

> Soon I came to the conclusion that our idea about the motion of the earth with respect to the ether is incorrect, if we admit Michelson's null result as a fact

>how can you say it doesn't relate to the motion of the earth?

HEY GUYS, THIS WEIGHT TIED TO A CABLE PROVES THE EARTH IS MOVING.

because it unfortunately doesn't. there is something happening from the latitudes, but it does not have anything to do with motion of the earth.
>>
>>19085151
You're retarded.
I don't know why anybody replies to you people with anything but that.
>You're RETARDED
>R e t a r d e d
>REEEEEEtarded
>Get the fuck off /x/
>>
>>19096574
>even when Einstein is translated into English, I still don't understand him.

Anon, there's a chemical compound called diethyl ether. It's usually just called "ether." It's a real thing. Used to be used a long time ago as anesthesia.

This is a different kind of ether than the one Michaelson-Morely debunked. Just because it's the same word, doesn't mean it's the same thing. Same goes for the ae-theory in your wiki article.

There is no aether, and the earth moves.

> Soon I came to the conclusion that our idea about the motion of the earth with respect to the ether is incorrect, if we admit Michelson's null result as a fact

Yes, exactly. The concept of ether was incorrect. He had considered ether to be a real thing, because that was what he had been taught, but when he read about the M&M experiment, he realized there was no ether.

You're not just scientifically illiterate, you're illiterate in general.

You're not Rick Delano, are you? This is his flavor of retardation.
>>
>>19096574
It's also worth noting you're leaving off an important part of the quote.

>Since then I have come to believe that the motion of the Earth cannot be detected by any optical experiment, though the Earth is revolving around the sun
>though the earth is revolving around the sun

Should I repeat that?

>the earth is revolving around the sun

-Albert Einstein
>>
>>19096650
you know, he can be this thing, called wrong. infact pretty much his entire theory of relativity is wrong.

>>19096620
ok, please explain me me why he detailed Aether Theory. please explain to me how Einsteins Aether theory has anything to do with the anesthetic?

>Anon, there's a chemical compound called diethyl ether. It's usually just called "ether." It's a real thing. Used to be used a long time ago as anesthesia.

this is so obviously what he was not talking about.

>This is a different kind of ether than the one Michaelson-Morely debunked.

> i came to know the strange result of Michelson's experiment. Soon I came to the conclusion that our idea about the motion of the earth with respect to the ether is incorrect, if we admit Michelson's null result as a fact

ok, so please explain to me how he's talking about the anesthetic at the same time as the Michelson experiment?

>You're not just scientifically illiterate, you're illiterate in general.
man, whats it like to be this stupid?
>>
>>19096769
>I believe in the geocentric model!
>even the greatest physicist ever Albert Einstein disagrees with me
>sees Einstein believed in heliocentrism
>E....Einstein is wrong! I'm right for no raisin!

What a moral coward you are.

>Talking about the anethetic at the same time as the M&M experiment

He's not. In the the speech that you quoted, he's talking about the M&M ether, which he clearly states was debunked.

In the wikipedia article you cited, that's a third meaning of the term, and is unrelated to the discussion in his speech.

>what's it like to be this stupid

Asks the geocentrist who thought that Einstein agreed with him until somebody had to point out the full quote.
>>
Does it even really matter if the earth is a sphere or flat or concave or an incomprehensible 4D shape? We're all here living out lives all the same.
>>
>>19089895
You dumb fucks are really on here wondering whether or not the planet we live on is flat or spherical. Does it matter in the end? Are you trying to create a theoretical model that requires you to know this information?

Even if someone were to tell you the truth, it would be utterly useless to you if you don't plan on leaving the atmosphere. Why do you even care? Go focus on another conspiracy that may have very serious immediate implications if it were true.
>>
File: lolno.jpg (213KB, 1024x937px) Image search: [Google]
lolno.jpg
213KB, 1024x937px
>>19096803
you're so, fucking, stupid. like. wow....

>Soon I came to the conclusion that our idea about the motion of the earth with respect to the ether is incorrect, if we admit Michelson's null result as a fact

he clearly states that the motion of the earth in respect to aether is incorrect.

learn.
to.
read.

>In the wikipedia article that's a third meaning of the term, and is unrelated to the discussion in his speech.

ok, please explain to me how this aether in his theory is different than the Aether he was talking about in his quite, and please tell me how either of it relates to an anesthetic.

infact, please show me anyplace where he talks about the anesthetic.
>>
File: ok buddy.jpg (64KB, 500x526px) Image search: [Google]
ok buddy.jpg
64KB, 500x526px
>>19097023
>that may have very serious immediate implications if it were true.

the imeediate implications of this theory is that the whole world is mind controled, and brainwashed to be so stupid they have no clue of the nature of the world they live in, and have been tricked into thinking instead of living on a stationary, and possibly infinite landmass, that they're on a flying ball at the mercy of the Sun, and anything exploding at any minute.

and that everything from our model of science, and understanding of our origins is a lie, and makes existence a hoax.
>>
File: Well.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Well.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>19085151
Just change this board to
/FE/ Flat earth

Because the cancer has already metastasized.
>>
>>19097036
How does the shape of the earth keep you from working at jimmy johns?
>>
>>19085151
I wish the round earth theorist shills would stop shitting up these threads.
>>
>>19088725
It vanishes due to perspective. It is going away from you, but seems to be going down
>>
>>19094585

It's a picture from a Japanese orbiter from three years ago you worthless fucking mongoloid.
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.