[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok what the fuck are golf rumours?? be serious now no trolling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: download (5).jpg (12KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
12KB, 238x212px
ok what the fuck are golf rumours?? be serious now no trolling
>>
File: 1496077529061s.jpg (2KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
1496077529061s.jpg
2KB, 125x93px
>>
It's a joke. Never played golf? Of course not, you're 15.
>>
Some dark sad stuff lad, better you not know.
>>
>>19084907
try me
>>
>>19084907
please go for it
>>
>>19084890
what golf rumours?
>>
>>19084974
I don't know man. I just saw this on the board and now I want to know what it is
>>
>>19084890
rich people play golf, more at 11
>>
Well for a while I've wondered if Obama was using golf as a cover for an affair, drug addiction, etc. or if he had an actual addiction to golf. Every time something happened, he'd golf.

OP's pic is Trump and Clinton golfing so I guess it's a rumor about Trump being a Clinton puppet or Trump being in pizzagate.
>>
>>19085070
but how is that sad and dark? I'm pretty sure there's more to this
>>
can you lot stop being faggots and just tell me already. I know this isn't pol so at least load me up with some decent conspiracy info.
>>
they're rumours that the president uses golf trips as a smokescreen for covfefe
>>
>>19084890
Rumours are players who get played to lose. They are well known among rich sporters.
>>
>>19085324
Who are you asking? I don't think any of us know.
>>
You want the honest truth it's a troll

It was added to the iceberg meme precisely to get ppl asking about it

It's bait

Can we get back to elsagate plz that's the real mystery on x that keeps getting scrubbed
>>
>>19084890

Future deals. Big shifts in ownership.
Do you even politics?
>>
>>19085638
What is this Elasmosaurus Gate
>>
>>19085324
It's some gay ass conspiracy theory about the CIA's attempt to create "invisibility" devices that reflect all light but burned some people. I have no idea how this relates to golf but that's what I remember from a thread a few months back.
>>
here's one that's true.

THEY WERE IN MY ASS

THOSE

THOSE ARE ASS PENNIES
>>
>>19085931
You pulled that right out of your buttocks, but the black budget folks have already perfected cloaking systems that can be applied to aircraft etc.

Interesting quotes from the deep webz:

"Cortical phosphenes perceived as luminous shapes within the visual field were reported by engineers and maintenance personnel working in the hangars where [REDACTED] were stationed for service activities. It was concluded that these effects happened when the cloaking module was enabled, producing a direct TM stimulus of the visual cortex of the subjects involved. Measurements indicated that the local induced field amplitude exceeded the non-operational safety values in the range of 50-150 V/m"

-29/03/13 Engineering Change Proposal for the [REDACTED]: Inducing phosphenes at a distance.
>>
>>19084890
It's a meme ya dip
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.