[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucifer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: Lucifer Ponders.jpg (179KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
Lucifer Ponders.jpg
179KB, 970x545px
Is his end game really just to take as many of us with him as possible?
>>
>>19084384
He has no real plan, he just does what he wants and if they follow they follow.
>>
>>19084384
Now Satan on the other hand wants to destroy all of gods toys.
As the Demiurge my existance is to observe/interfere with everybody's plans by throwing my existence/persona into the mix of their schemes by being on everybody's side/my own side...basically like deadpool.
>>
>>19084384

look at him he is so white and shinning ,
not a red devil number ,
he wants canvas to paint whit colors ,
he has been scar city and back .

memetics requires poetry ,
release yourself from your genus
the genus is another hook of the pig , a mere tool to justifed yourself and others .
tools are limited and you are ethereal .
>>
Not a real person, just a psychological archetype.
>>
I'd say the end game is freedom. He rebels against god and tries to get others to do the same. Problem is chaos follows anarchy if the beings aren't mature. He may not understand that humans can't free themselves without destroying itself. This sees us as inferior sheep.
>>
>>19084384
>implying Satan still hasn't heard about Revelation and by now know it is a setup?
>>
namefags are making a comeback
>>
>>19084519
Wolves in sheep's clothing, that's how the devil looks at all of you. You don't have to be mature to be an anarchist, children do it to there parents all the time. The Freedom goal is to teach you that you are guilty of sin and that its ok but you have to learn that its not your fault, hes trying to teach you how to live in hell peacefully and even leave it if you wish. Sins are blessings in heaven, being lazy/wanting sex all sins that are blessings in heaven. He wants you to not be ashamed that you act just like him because really the original punishment for him was to be bonded to the clay body of adam for all eternity alone, but then eve was made from his body/soul and thats how we all became shards of the original soul, bound to endless forms for all eternity.
>>
>>19084406
Choke on my cock little shit.
>>
>>19084580
Your little cock??
>>
>>19084384
yes
>>
>>19084384
Who is 'he'?
>>
>>19087068
AH I see lucifer missed that part. Nah he's Jesus in disguise
>>
>>19084384
Lucifer and Satan are different entities.
Lucifer is a double agent.
Lucifer, the Crown of Hell, is Jesus Christ.
His Mind is in Heaven. His Body is in Hell.
His Body is possessed by God. The entirety of The Infinite courses through Him.
Satan is the Sin of Wrath, as Christ is our salvation.
Satan, is one of The Beasts Heads.
>>
>>19084577
You're the real thing, huh?
>>
>>19087094
See. This.

My post saying that was at 23:32 00
>>
>>19084577
When you Die, The Spirit traps you in a dream just before your lights flicker out.
Your brain keeps you forever.
It can stop time relative to your perception and this is eternity. Eternity is real.
Heaven or Hell.
This is the Truth.
Also im just gonna throw this out here and see what happens
>Mormons are currently the least sinful and, their path holds the most truth.
>Christianity, Catholicism and the Jewish (I cant place the name of that one though i am more than familiar with it) tie for second
>>
>>19084384
Why does he do what he does? What's the point? Doesn't he get bored of fucking with everyone's lives day after day until the end of time?
>>
>>19087120
Your post doesnt exist.
Are you like. A Goetia. Lol
I know you all and Him post here.
>>
>>19087134
He's not fucking with anyone. He's doing his job. If anything he's paying the biggest price of all. Always sacrificing everything for all.
>>
>>19087137

>>19087071
My post
>>
>>19087156
Damn i dunno how i didnt see that.
I scrolled three times to find it too.
>Blame Him
>>
>>19087167
Lets drop another bomb
>He is aware of all life in existence, at once.
>Not the Undead, hence why we have to snitch on Demons, however, if you are aware of something fucking with you, He is as well and they fear this and try to adapt around it. But they never will. As soon as we experience something truly off, Saint Michael is notified.
They fear that name to death.
>>
>>19087130
with what I have seen from the mormons I have to disagree.
They seem to share the same practices for underage marriage to old people present in Jewish and Muslim writings. Even Christianity and Catholicism have some reluctance to comment on its inclusion in the bible.

I simply cannot fuck with religion. No matter how I look at it. Let Yama judge me. I can't believe in this hell. Even stuck up Lucifer pisses me off.
>>
>>19087183
You want a bomb? Here's one. Lucifer(the body of the lord in hell) is not anything we think, just a person living hell and taking in all the worst of what we call the mass human unconscious and filtering it.

You want another bomb. God will forgive everyone. Even the worst people imaginable, anyone who commited suicide, everyone. Because god forgives all its children ALL.

The one who will judge you before the end is yourself. You will either cast yourself in hell through your own despair or you will reach heaven by just believing period whatever that might be. Wether that be in yourself and/or life and/or whatever you think God is. Life after death is whatever you wish if you wish it.

Live with no regrets. Weigh your heart daily against a feather. Keep your heart light. Our ancestors left us many messages all over the place. Everything is connected.
>>
>>19087242

I often think about this kind of thing, I used to think I could beg God for non existence but I made a lot of choices that changed my values.
>>
>>19084384
He doesn't have to take anyone anywhere, you're here because you broke Divine Law
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.