[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flat Earth Meme was made by CIA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1493797170778.jpg (102KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
1493797170778.jpg
102KB, 500x706px
Pretty much. Look at Vault7. Those goddamn psyoping intelligence niggers.
>>
>>19084360
no it was made by god or this creathor
>>
>>19084360
Here is leaked classified Apollo program footage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnTludRdZDw
Explain 0:50.
>>
>>19084360
They have to have a way to make conspiracies look tinfoil tier. Flat earth is like an IQ test. Makes it easier to discredit us.
>Those conspiracy fags are looney tunes. If they believe flat earth, then X, Y, Z!
>>
>>19084360
Good word Op. if physics is lie, then universe is lie(or at least not what it seems). Basically. I would have to agree with that point.
>>
File: IMG_3850.gif (127KB, 1552x834px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3850.gif
127KB, 1552x834px
>>19084414
>>
>>19084360
>>19084407
That not CIA signature.
It has Luciferian written all over it.

Because a few Luciferians work at Langley, does not mean CIA is Luciferian.

But it has the same signature as 2012 and milleniumbug. In time you will recognize it. There will be many more. Just don't take the obvious bait
>>
>>19084360
you do realize that the entire world knew the earth as flat for thousands of years pre-atheist / godless society right, or are you this stupid/ young ?
>>
>>19084435
>But it has the same signature as 2012 and milleniumbug.
please go into more detail when you say things like this.
>>
Actually it's much more believable that the CIA wants to make you a stupid drone than the elites not wanting you to know that the earth is flat for whatever stupid over the top bullshit reasons that flattards make up.
>>
>>19084469
As far back as the Sumerians, it was understood to be a sphere. All of recorded human history, the prevailing thought was sphere.
>>
I thought I hid this thread already. Why is it back?
>>
>>19084843
this
>>
>>19084843
My personal theory is that the Illuminati like to make stupid and drunken bets with eachother.
>"Hey Steve, you got us really good with that SJW prank. But remember how you said I couldn't top that?"
>"Yeah, there's no way you can get people dumber then that."
>"Boom, Flat Earthers faggot. You owe be that 100 billion back."
>>
>>19087162
Holy shit we're just memes to them now. They got more money than anyone could possibly know what to do with so they just fuck with us cuz they're bored
>>
>>19084833
This >>19087162
>>19087706

Meanwhile they stay in power because Anon waste all his time circlejerking about the latest joke "earph is flat again and got to watch vloggers who know truff about Antarctica ". Anon should spend time on making kids (read having sex/fun) and follow actual free university lectures on that same youtube to get intelligent and strong enough to see trough the scams of the bored but highly intelligent and powerful elite.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.