[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ can´t seem to find a dream-, dream interpretation thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1436296541294.jpg (60KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
1436296541294.jpg
60KB, 500x399px
Hey /x/
can´t seem to find a dream-, dream interpretation thread.
I had something really wierd happening today while sleeping, anybody interested in reading through?
I have been doing interpretations myself for a long time so if you´d like I can try with your´s.
But, reading your own dreams is very difficult. So if anyone is interested, post here!

>Dream thread
>Interpretation thread
>Spooky sleepy time general
>Greentexts and everything you want related to dreams

Yo
>>
What's your dream?
>>
>>19083610
I´m gonna greentext wait a minute

Sorry for delay my computer did a kind of wierd thing
>>
>>19083610
Sorry for the long delay, my computer acted up. This is what happened today in my dream
A little bit of info about me: I am a native german speaker and have learned to speak english from childhood on, also I have learned to speak italian during work and having a lot to do with italians in general. I am far from fluid in italian but I can converse quite normally with people once they notice I am no native and slow down a bit.
I am 23, male and I worked in gastronomy for 7 years now. I live in the alps so I have taken some hikes to the mountains and I know how to behave and prepare.
For the dream:

>typical dreamy fuzz of warping shit with no real meaning
>suddenly find myself standing on top of a rocky surface with nearby wooded area
>must have been on a hike because notice myself wearing backpack, boots, sunscreen etc. usual mountaingear
>suddenly dreamy fog vanishes around me and my close surroundings (about 20 square meters) become really realistic
>like reaaally uncomfortably realistic
>smell mountain air, wood, stone, sweat.
>feel thirsty and strained, feel the hot sun on my neck
>notice my knees being tired, must have gone a long time without pausing
>stand on a upwards slope with loose rocks, so stumble a bit but catch my feet and stand there, looking upwards the mountains and seeing the dreamy fuzzy fog starting again some 50 meters upwards
>catch my breath wanting to go on upwards the mountain
>girl with a bike in front of me, coming from the left side
>not driving it but walking besides her bike
>just a normal citybike, no downhill thing or anything
>start to really wonder
>she´s not too attractive, not too ugly, not too old, not too young, just what you would consider the general understanding of "female"
>dark hair, dark sweater
>she talks to me in italian all off a sudden
now keep in mind I am not fluid in italian, so I will just translate literally what I said to her and what she said to me to english.

>cont.
>>
>>19083732
>cont.

Wierdest fucking thing was, she spoke fluidly and I didn´t understand some bits, just like a real conversation with an italian would turn out... it was so real.
Also, she was just really pleasant to be around, like a very nice, normal, young girl that just wanted a conversation.
>(Girl) Did you have a lot of work today, boy?
>(Me) No, no, it´s summer, summer always slow, slow.
>Ah, beautiful! *Didn´t understand*
>Slow down please? I am no Italian
>Oh, sure, you speak very good, I mistook you for being Italian.
>No. Are you tired tonight?
>Yes, i can not drive my bike anymore.
>Haha, yes, I see. Are you going to the university?
>*Didn´t understand*
>I no understand!
>*Didn´t understand* is a nomad!
>Nomad is people that live here and here and here?
>She just fucking laughs at me.
>A mixture of "you sound like an idiot" and "I really have to go, thanks, bye" kind of laugh
>I get so tired and exhausted, like her laugh is weighing on my back, pushing me down, my head facing to the ground, not possible to look up
>Hear her laughter fading to the right
>I have a really hard time breathing and keeping my eyes open
>Think I will just wait for her driving away with her bike into the fog and the weight of her laughter will fade
>Look back behind me to the right
>Scared shitless

>cont.
>>
>>19083735
>cont.

>It´s the face of one of my best friends, but strangely elongated and with these commicaly long interloping teeth, like a drawing of the joker
>I´m still hunching down, not able to stand upright, breathing heavy
>In a very calm voice he tells me
>I am not sure what EXACTLY, Oskar is going to talk to you about
>But I AM sure...
>He´s going to tell you,
>and I. AM. SURE.
>...That he´s going to be with you in... *looking at his watch*
>...exactly...
>...four minutes

>bang
>dreamy fog comes crashing from all directions in the blink of an eye
>extremely loud buzzing noise, like jet engines screaming in my ears

>wake up in my pitch black room
>start out of bed screaming like a Neanderthal

>only one question on my mind
>Who in all heaven´s mercy is Oskar

And that´s that. I still am wierded out cause of this little "circle" of realism inside my dream, I normally dream wierd shit, like normal dreams are supposed to be OR I have a realistic dream.
This never happened.
>>
>>19083739
Oh, the face of my friend talked to me in german, not italian of course. Forgot to mention.
>>
Maybe you feel lost and uncertain of the future, feel like it is beyond your control
>>
>>19083732
That sounds like a jungian dream to me, so its trying to tell you where you are and where you are headed.
>you worked in gastronomy for 7 years
>not becoming anything specific
>living live through a dreamy fuzz "typical dreamy fuzz of warping shit with no real meaning"
>arriving in reality exhausted "feel thirsty and strained, feel the hot sun on my neck
notice my knees being tired, must have gone a long time without pausing"
>climbing the mouintain could mean trying to advance in hierachy
>your mind confronts yourself through the female with the fact that you may become a nomad
>if you do woman will laugh in your face and you wont rise in hierachy
>if that happens madness will come

what do you say ? the answer lays in dialog
>>
>>19083594
hey anon I can't help but notice that you posted a vaporwave related image . I have found a direct connection to vaporwave and dreaming, particularly that you can invoke lucid dreams via making a playlist of vaporwave songs next to the original songs they sample. hearing the same melody twice in two different variants lets you suddenly realize in-dream that you are dreaming.

do you have any vapor crossover with your dreams anon?
>>
>>19083788
this sounds really true, you have a good way of interpreting. But I have a minor correction to make

>not becoming anything specific
is not correct in the meaning that I am not working in gastronomy untill I find something else or finish my studies but it IS my profession and I have been very certain to keep doing it for as long as i can.
It is however really true in the sense that at the moment, I quit a job as a headbartender and now am working at some different locations at the same time with friends untill I can find something serious to stay.

So, for that you had a lot of insight and I thank you for that.

Big question I still wonder about is who is Oskar?
I can see how the warped face of my friend (who in real life is what is generally considered as "really fucking succesfull") could represent failure and the girl laughing at me represents the social cons of failing but why did "ugly failure" tell me that "Oskar" will come and why in exactly 4 minutes?

>>19083792
>do you have any vapor crossover with your dreams anon?
I don´t really understand the question, I fear

I struggeled a long time during my teens with "lucid dreaming" and I am happy that I have learned how to bypass it now when sleeping.
>>
>>19083847
I asking who oscar is too, but lets try to get close it.
One little tip about the becoming something specific, for that you voluntarily have to make yourself a slave to something valueable (you have to suffer for something you choose to be worth suffering for).

Lets get back to Oskar.
Your friend resembles success and climbing the dominance hierachy.
More abstract even, he resembles a way of being thatll get you to the top.
And the twisted version, especially with the teeths, may resemble the pathological/psychopathical way of rising in hierachy, for example through eating others (hence the big teeths).
That version is telling you that something is awaiting you and your time is running out (just 4 minutes).
whatever is waiting cant be good.
>>
>>19083869
Oskar resembles your logos, your inner rational voice, you are the listener.
And he is gonna come to talk to you to figure out, which way of being you will choose.
>>
>>19083888
One little tip for the confrontation with your logos you are about to have, be careful not to use your rational mind to justify becoming pathological, that way you enslave yourself to a corrupted rational mind.
Corrupted and enslaved by that twisted version of rising in hierachy.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.